SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

Very nice ideas... 

Jusk keep in mind that both Dawnguard and Dragonborn start by NPCs aproaching the player. Same thing happens when the player receives a letter. It just conversation and I dont think it will break the AI you descripe. 

Problems might arise with vampire attackes though. 

In my opinion, yes you need to play both a prostitute and a dragonborn at the same time, otherwise you will damp you car the minute she reaches say lvl 25. Besides, this is skyrim. I dont see a reason to play Skyrim Only for the prostitution mod. There are other games for that. We like prostitution In Skyrim so we can have both.

With some balance mods it certainly doesnt get too easy at later levers. That said, almost as soon as I completed main quest on my first playthrough of Skyrim I got so annoyed of dragons constantly popping up that I installed live another life, started from start without main quest enabled and have been playing without a single dragon since. And thats been +60 hours of playing so far.

I'm not saying you should play/enjoy it like I do, but its open-world rpg with modding support. You can literally be what you want and play it how you want, provided you've got the mods needed. ;)

I don't know what the deal is with the gold is it wouldn't make since not to have it as payment.  It has very little to do with anything. I have not shared a key mechanic to the quest part yet and don't plan too until there is a quest. Your just going to have to trust me it will make more sense once I have a few  of the  places your taken too set up in the game and I add some of the mechanics to it.

In my opinion, yes you need to play both a prostitute and a dragonborn at the same time, otherwise you will damp you car the minute she reaches say lvl 25. Besides, this is skyrim. I dont see a reason to play Skyrim Only for the prostitution mod. There are other games for that. We like prostitution In Skyrim so we can have both.

With some balance mods it certainly doesnt get too easy at later levers. That said, almost as soon as I completed main quest on my first playthrough of Skyrim I got so annoyed of dragons constantly popping up that I installed live another life, started from start without main quest enabled and have been playing without a single dragon since. And thats been +60 hours of playing so far.

I'm not saying you should play/enjoy it like I do, but its open-world rpg with modding support. You can literally be what you want and play it how you want, provided you've got the mods needed. ;)

I've never even touched the main story other than the first few stages so I could get my house in white run and I'm a little funny about updates when ever SA is updated for example I restart the game the game to make sure I'm on a nice clean save when the 1.8 patch and 1.9 patch came out I uninstalled and deleted my skyrim directory I've only had the game since november so I don't even no what its like to have an overpowered character I'm currently level 2 and have never been higher than 30 I mostly craft ,enchant , walk around,  I like to go deer hunting with a bow, and clear out the occational bandit camp . Everyone plays a little different if you have no interest in playing as a prostitute then why bother with this mod.

Thanks for sharing how you play the game I always like hearing how other people play with so much to do everyone seems to play a little different.

Whenever I try to load up the add-on my game crashes as soon as the Bethesda opening title screen is about to be removed. Any ideas as to why?

This mod uses SexAddicts as a master file do you have SA installed and are you loading this mod below it?

Yeah, wasn't doing it below. Thanks. I have this other issue where when I try to engage sex with my female character, I am raping the male character by "penetrating him". Can that be changed?

that issue is fixed will be in next update for the time being jusy hit the 'G' key to switch roles and it will be remembered from that point forward(your charater will still wear the strapon though if you have it enabled also changed in the next update)

I've never even touched the main story other than the first few stages so I could get my house in white run and I'm a little funny about updates when ever SA is updated for example I restart the game the game to make sure I'm on a nice clean save when the 1.8 patch and 1.9 patch came out I uninstalled and deleted my skyrim directory I've only had the game since november so I don't even no what its like to have an overpowered character I'm currently level 2 and have never been higher than 30 I mostly craft ,enchant , walk around,  I like to go deer hunting with a bow, and clear out the occational bandit camp . Everyone plays a little different if you have no interest in playing as a prostitute then why bother with this mod.

Thanks for sharing how you play the game I always like hearing how other people play with so much to do everyone seems to play a little different.

Yes! The point of a game is to enjoy it and if that means enjoying it your way then more power to you. Mods are here to add to the ways you can enjoy YOUR game.

A simple example is the Windows "Spider Solitaire" game, if I can't win by making alternating red and black suits then I count it as a loss, quit and start a new game. That's not a rule enforced by the game but it's one I enforce on myself when playing the game. It's my game and I play it my way.

To be honest, I liked the "Rape Calm" bit of the MLA mod most because it allowed me to go through a dungeon and fuck everyone instead of killing them, I could take everything not nailed down and they could care less as long as they got their sex up front. That bit in MLA got me working on it to fix it for my own purposes and when I realized I had added a lot of what people were asking for I went ahead and added the rest of the most requested items then made a public release.

That's how I like to use rapercalm when I'm playing and I got the idea from one of your post or sometimes I just do sneak attack after they are calmed and normally get a oneshot kill with my GS. Now that I'm used to it I couldn't even tolerate the defeated plugin. So its now a must have for me. If you decide to do something for the new framework I would like to see that used again.

Thats pretty mutch what i had loved to do but live another life needed loading by startup for almost ten minutes. Wasn't worth it for me. So i just killed the first dragon and ignored the mainquest after that with almost every charakter. "Dragonborn? Yes...sure..." And for roleplaying. Whenever my chars that aren't meant to be mighty dragonborns or powerfull mages, ran into a dragon and where alone...they were running for their lives. As and adventurer you have to be able to survive and not to kill everything that appears on sight. Which doesn't mean they don't help if a dragon attacks a village and everyones is fighting. Thats something different. And as long as your char sees dragons as dangerous but killable creatures and not as some kind of ancient masterrace I don't see problem with them earning money trough sex and killing enemies at the same time. Sex is pleasing, sex + earning money...why not? The char has something to pay his lifestyle for one day without the need for killing, robbing, stealing

or however the earn money normaly.

I am not saying this to you now tepi, its more like adding my opinion to the topic.

Forced prostetution however is something different but still... (almost) non of my chars sees himself as the mighty overlord and knows that there are people who are better fighters, mightier politics or just way stronger than them. If one of them would force one of my female chars to do something like that, they wouldn't like this but they would give 'survival' a higher priority than honor. If someone plays a proud warriorqueen who eats dragons for breakfast....she won't do that I guess ;)

Update requires a clean Save

-Update April 13 ,2013 ver .2

-Fixed Tristan's head not matching body color

-Added the gold sound when you collect gold from clients

-Fixed the rapespell so that it's cast on player so that it auto advances and the dildo is on the correct actor

-Gave Tristan some AI packages and combat skills (now he comes to you every 24hrs to collect and also force greets which makes more sense)

-Some more dialog for Tristan

-other minor tweaks its now just a little more playable none of the major content has been added had to get some of the basic packages working

before I got into it any deeper. I'm new with skyrim's ck so it takes me a bit to work things out.

I just noticed I'm getting more downloads for the optional sound files they are just blank sounds you do not need these unless you don't use Fuz Ro D-oh i put them up for people who don't want to use Fuz Ro D-oh or in case Skyrim has another update and Fuz Ro D-oh quits working the sound files do nothing on there own and are not necessary for ver .1 so there shouldn't be more downloads than the main file

Very nice - the mod works perfectly fine. Tristan's cruel persona fits very well with the forced prostitution theme. There's only one problem that I can find and, unfortunately, it's pretty glaring. It's the dialogue and spelling. Since this mod lacks voices, the text is all there is in order to tell the story. When well-written, text can invoke emotions more effectively than voice acting. Correct spelling is a given - it makes your mod look professional.

To show you what I mean: After choosing the first refusal topic, Tristan rapes my PC. My PC simply replies, "What the Hell." At first glance, this could use a few exclamation marks. People wouldn't casually say, "What the hell" after being violated. I recommend changing this line altogether to something like, "You... sick bastard." Ellipses can be used to express exhaustion or disbelief, both of which would perfectly fit in this scene. This simple dialogue change increases immersion and reinforces Tristan's villainous nature.

I understand if you're not much of a writer, though. I just happen to be critical of these sort of things. If you'd like, I could help you with the dialogue side of your mod. PM me if you're interested. :) Keep up the great work - I like where this mod is going!

if you REALLY  need a reason to keep on as a prostitute  do what i do role play as the goddess from cls  she is the sister of sanguine and the daedric mistress of lust, every few hundred years she seals her memories and powers to take a stint as a mortal, long story short she fucks for cash because she likes it

Very nice - the mod works perfectly fine. Tristan's cruel persona fits very well with the forced prostitution theme. There's only one problem that I can find and, unfortunately, it's pretty glaring. It's the dialogue and spelling. Since this mod lacks voices, the text is all there is in order to tell the story. When well-written, text can invoke emotions more effectively than voice acting. Correct spelling is a given - it makes your mod look professional.

To show you what I mean: After choosing the first refusal topic, Tristan rapes my PC. My PC simply replies, "What the Hell." At first glance, this could use a few exclamation marks. People wouldn't casually say, "What the hell" after being violated. I recommend changing this line altogether to something like, "You... sick bastard." Ellipses can be used to express exhaustion or disbelief, both of which would perfectly fit in this scene. This simple dialogue change increases immersion and reinforces Tristan's villainous nature.

I understand if you're not much of a writer, though. I just happen to be critical of these sort of things. If you'd like, I could help you with the dialogue side of your mod. PM me if you're interested. :) Keep up the great work - I like where this mod is going!

Very good point I was kind of squeezing in the dialog as I was testing things out, so it's not very refined I need to go back through it.

Thank you for the suggestion I will probably look through and actually spend some time on it this coming week.

Edit: LOL the more I think about just the one example you gave "what the hell" the more a laugh. I'm sorry this is a dialog based mod and that part should have been polished up. I was just so focused on getting things to work I never even thought about it. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention it is now on my top priority list unless there are some major bugs.

Ok, I tested the update. Works fine so far, good job. :) There are two details breaking the immersion though:

1. If my char has less than 100 G, Tristan rapes her (for "holding out" on him, and just because) but doesn't take the money. I think there should be an option for him to take all her gold, be it less or more than 100 G. If she's stupid enough to go to him with her pockets full of money instead of stashing it away somewhere safe, she deserves to be robbed of everything.

2. If I play a Dragonborn Warrior Queen who eats dragons for breakfast, I need an option to soundly refuse him even after the rape. Right now, I killed him with my lvl 62 dark elf and happily watched his headless body drift away in the stream but I don't know what happens when there are witnesses about. Can you insert an option to tell him to go straight to whatever hell is reserved for orcs, which then turns him hostile? This would also work for weak chars since they could run away and get the guards to help them get rid of this orcish menace. (And it would save me the hassle of deactivating that mod for every char I don't want to whore out.)

Ok, I tested the update. Works fine so far, good job. :) There are two details breaking the immersion though:

1. If my char has less than 100 G, Tristan rapes her (for "holding out" on him, and just because) but doesn't take the money. I think there should be an option for him to take all her gold, be it less or more than 100 G. If she's stupid enough to go to him with her pockets full of money instead of stashing it away somewhere safe, she deserves to be robbed of everything.

2. If I play a Dragonborn Warrior Queen who eats dragons for breakfast, I need an option to soundly refuse him even after the rape. Right now, I killed him with my lvl 62 dark elf and happily watched his headless body drift away in the stream but I don't know what happens when there are witnesses about. Can you insert an option to tell him to go straight to whatever hell is reserved for orcs, which then turns him hostile? This would also work for weak chars since they could run away and get the guards to help them get rid of this orcish menace. (And it would save me the hassle of deactivating that mod for every char I don't want to whore out.)

1. Tristan determines the amount of gold to being taken by the amount of times you have had sex with the dialog from this mod so 20g per client up to 4 and 5 or more he only takes the 100g requested. with the update he now comes to you to collect so if your short then I don't think I would want him to take all your gold however I think it's a good idea to just have him strip all your gold if you actually come to him short on gold. I have a check for this already so it will be easy to change good suggestion I will do that in the next update.

2. Right now he is in the thieves guild faction so if your in riften they join in. Thats not the case any where else you can kill him and everyone will just look the other way I did this intentionally but since this mod is unfinished and your not actually taken anywhere at this point I suppose I could change the faction to something else I had planned on giving him his own anyway. Of couse with combat rape enabled in SA you can just let them wack at you until raped and everyone goes back to normal that's how it worked out for me anyway. (if you have the calm option on)

Tested the update, works very well, love your concept and how the mod is going, well done :)

Thank you :) I wish this would have been the first version up, i wasn't expecting more than a handfull of downloads or I would not have released the other one so early glad your enjoying it.

I do have a bug to report with the update so far. Everytime 24 hours pass, Tristian shows up, but he just walks away instead of forcing conversation. Any fix to this? I did clean save and reinstalled both the main and sound mod, along with reinstalling SA and cleaning out my invalid scripts.

I do have a bug to report with the update so far. Everytime 24 hours pass, Tristian shows up, but he just walks away instead of forcing conversation. Any fix to this? I did clean save and reinstalled both the main and sound mod, along with reinstalling SA and cleaning out my invalid scripts.

You shouldn't have to do anything with SA this will install on top of it with no problems.

Has he collected from you at all yet? If he has then you either have to talk to him once or have sex with the dialog one time during the 24hrs, This was put there so if you didn't feel like playing with this mod he wouldn't bug you. If he hasn't collected from you at all yet give me some more detail as to where your at so I can recreate the problem. He should show up the first time and force greet with out you being with a single NPC or as many as you want. After that you need to be with at least one every 24hrs or start the conversation with him when he shows up to get it rolling again. This has now been added to the outpost.

I see your offline I'm not going to be back online for at least  8hrs if what I described above is not your problem I will try to get on as soon as possible to help you. I did test this more times than I care to even talk about( I'm sick of Tristan violating me) but I just put this up 5 hours ago so it may very well be something I overlooked if the above doesn't solve your problem.

I don't know why some people insist on role playing a dragonborn and a prostitute at the same time. Playing a prostitute would only make sense before starting the main quest.

Here's what I would do:

- You get out of Helgen and go to Riverwood as you normally do.

- Before talking to Gerdur (or the blacksmith) you notice a couple of NPCs gathered around a campfire just outside Riverwood and a carriage nearby.

- One of the NPCs approaches you, compliments you on your good looks and asks you if you'd like to make some money.

- If you accept then they take you to the pimp in Riften.

- If you reject, they stay at the same spot until you reach level 5 (or until you start the MQ) and after that they simply disappear and you lose the option to start the "Working Girl" mod.

- I'd also make it impossible to find the pimp on your own in Riften. I'd actually disable the pimp until you're brought to him.

How to properly quit the "job" and the world of prostitution and return to being a dragonborn is actually more difficult to plan. Perhaps someone from Riverwood could "rescue" you and take you to Riverwood again.

And thar all coud be a new Startscenario for http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557 (Alternate Start - Live Another Life)

Live another life already have one option that suits perfectly as you can start out as a member of the thieves guild in Riften. You more or less have already passed Brynjolfs pickpocket test and are told to go see him in the ragged flagon. All you have to do is not do his Protection Racket quest and pretend he has told you to go see one of his underlings by the name of Tristan.

You shouldn't have to do anything with SA this will install on top of it with no problems.

Has he collected from you at all yet? If he has then you either have to talk to him once or have sex with the dialog one time during the 24hrs, This was put there so if you didn't feel like playing with this mod he wouldn't bug you. If he hasn't collected from you at all yet give me some more detail as to where your at so I can recreate the problem. He should show up the first time and force greet with out you being with a single NPC or as many as you want. After that you need to be with at least one every 24hrs or start the conversation with him when he shows up to get it rolling again. This has now been added to the outpost.

I see your offline I'm not going to be back online for at least  8hrs if what I described above is not your problem I will try to get on as soon as possible to help you. I did test this more times than I care to even talk about( I'm sick of Tristan violating me) but I just put this up 5 hours ago so it may very well be something I overlooked if the above doesn't solve your problem.

I was able to fix the problem by having my character do her work 5 times. He'll force talk then after 24 hours. But if my character does not work, and another 24 hours pass, he'll continue to show up and just walk idly after using the wait function. Seems like the only time he'll force talk with you is if you do meet the requirment of having 100 septims for him. If you just don't have sex, he'll show up, but won't force talk. I do have both of your mods installed (the one with sexis and SA).

I was able to fix the problem by having my character do her work 5 times. He'll force talk then after 24 hours. But if my character does not work, and another 24 hours pass, he'll continue to show up and just walk idly after using the wait function. Seems like the only time he'll force talk with you is if you do meet the requirment of having 100 septims for him. If you just don't have sex, he'll show up, but won't force talk. I do have both of your mods installed (the one with sexis and SA).

let me do some more testing on the very first approach not sure if I tried it with zero clients. Edit: tested this and he will not force greet with less than 5 the first time. I had changed the way some conditions were made in the new content and forgot to go back over this quest stage so there is no package for this condition I'll fix it soon. I would like you to try what I said below that should work fine. It's not really a mod your supposed to rush through and see what happens I would prefer he didn't collect on any schedule just a random chance He is a busy man.I will have an updated version up soon to correct this issue but you will still need to be with at least on person a day to keep it going.

just so I'm clear after the first 5 he shows up and force greets you. after that you said you have to be with 5 again. Did you try just propostioning one customer after he leaves the first time then waiting/sleeping?. I tested that more than when you have enough because there was a lot more stages when your short and it worked everytime.

Ok I think I have found some bugs here with the SexAddict version of this mod. First of all, it is possible to cancel once you are at the "Im ready when you are" after getting paid. This means that you can immediately thereafter perform another solicitation, get paid, without ever performing any service. 

The other bug was that after 5 times or so, it still only said 20 gold, except I was starting to get 100. The dialogue changed though into the more nicer ones.

Ok I think I have found some bugs here with the SexAddict version of this mod. First of all, it is possible to cancel once you are at the "Im ready when you are" after getting paid. This means that you can immediately thereafter perform another solicitation, get paid, without ever performing any service. 

The other bug was that after 5 times or so, it still only said 20 gold, except I was starting to get 100. The dialogue changed though into the more nicer ones.

When I had the payment and sexact combined in the same Topic it seemed too rushed the "gold added " would flash by and then you would be having sex I also have to implement a possblity for refusal at some point so i need the extra branch. I could could just have the actuall gold added it the fiinal topic with the sex act but have the message "gold added" come up where it does now to avoid cheating.

The dialog change probably won't actually happen so early in later versions at this point the gold given doesn't increase I was going to put a few stages in before I released the update but I had so many gripes about how useless the gold was anyway I decided to put it off.

If your getting 100 gold each act then I made a mistake in the script I'll go back and change it should still be 20 gold.

Thanks for pointing these things out to me I should have an update out soon to correct this and a few other things.