SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

Great ideas, Waxen. :)

BTW, this whole concept sounds like a natural extension for SD IMO. Perhaps getting defeated by a non-enslaving NPC in SD would send you to the brothel and then you'd be forced to work there which would start Shane's mod? How about that?

I wonder if it would be possible to use SD as a framework for this mod.

I'm ashmed to say this but I still haven't tried SD :-/  It's possible but I would rather use SA until Ashal's comes out or WaxenFigure decides to make his a framework. I wouldn't think that I would need to use it as a framework to do what you've suggested just use the factions he doesn't use or make some kind of check  as I said I havent tried it yet so I know very little about it other than its supposed to be pretty good.( I did download it about 5 months ago)

One of the reasons I thought SD as a framework for your mod is that it already has some of the stuff that you'll probably implement in your mod, such as punishment, dancing, whoring for money, facial expressions during sex etc. It even has a very simple prostitution quest named "Gold for the Wicked" which probably isn't used that often by people and the concept of Sanguine's Debauchery just fits your mod perfectly IMO. Also it may provide an explanation for why the character has to go through forced prostitution. I think you should try it. :)

PS. BTW, it also has this master/slave relations which can be adapted to Tristan and player. A quest named "Indentured Servant" actually does that. You "work" and bring gold to your master in order to buy your freedom.

Definetly agree on the idea of basing off of SD, you do know you can use both in conjunction right? =) Also just  an idea but for the brothel or whore house why not use whats her faces place in Riften that was whoring around and giving coins of Mara? I think that place would be perfect, so many beds upstairs hehehe.

I would rather use resources from ZAZ and my own rather than just heavily borrowing from someone elses mod plus I would prefer A single npc to start the quest rather than have it start when ever you die by who ever kills you. The basic premise is set in stone Tristan or who ever I may rename him forces you into a life of prosttution. What's her face in Riften (can't think of her name either) will have a part to play later in the quest but it will be after you more or less have accepted your life as a prostitute ( You can't have unwilling whores in public place until they have accepted there is no way out) so the first brothel belongs to Tristan and you won't be able to freely leave at that point. Good suggestions but I would prefer SD to just be played along side this and not part of it. Feel free to suggest anything you would like I'm not opposed to including similiar features of other mods but I'm not going to add to or extend the quest of any other mod I want this one to stand on its own.

Maybe think about a compatibility module that simply provides a quick scene where a slaver drops in on the SD master, buys and transports you to tristan. At that point your module takes over. You don't have to provide the module, but thinking about it might show you where you can make it easier for someone else to do it.

Ok I did play with it a bit yesterday and this is what I have to "report"

1. the player casting the spell should change (has already been mentioned)

2. Most importantly.... The Economy!

Tristram wants 100 gold a day. If the player clears one dungeon he/she will make far more than that so no clients are needed. If you install the mod and already have some money, then you have absolutely no problem paying 100 a day. There are 2 ways to fix this :

a. Introduce a dialogue that gives the option for the player to say that she did not collect the money, although she might actually have, or had more than 100 in the first place.

b. Introduce a different "currency" and thus creating a entire new economy. This is actually simpler than it sounds. All you need to do is make the clients pay the pc with a different currency. That currency could be anything between snowberries, custom coins or coins of mara (since they are already there, just make sure the currency has no weigth).

This way, the player will have a different wallet for the normal gold, and a different wallet for prostitution, and will not be able to pay the pimp by selling an armor for example. To bind the two economies together so that the "sexcoins" (new currency) are not entirely useless, you need to conect the two together. this can be done by making the new coins sellable (not recomended though) or by creating a spell that changes 1 sexcoin to 1 gold (a variation of "transmute" for example) The spell should change all the sexcoins in you inventory so you dont need to cast it several times. The spell must be able to change sexcoins to gold only. NOT the other way around. (if you sell them to mercants you will also be able to buy them back so there is no point in introducing them in the first place.) Understandably Tristram will only accept sexcoins.

So now the player will hace t2 "wallets". One for gold and one for prostitution.

This way the pc will Have to find clients to pay the pimp, regardless how much money she have. And of corse profits from prostitution are still profits. 

.....and since I love being ironic to everyone, myself included...

coming up next. Skyrim's First Stock Exchange Market !!!  :P

*Edit.

As a matter of fact you can also make the above as standalone mod as well (introducing "sexcurrency" and th transmute spell) so that it can be used by other prostitution mods as well. This will kinda "unite" the prostitution mods as they will all be paying the same way. You will be able to pay off tristam for example by whoring with Sexis prostitution or any other that will be available in the future. Hopefully this will become to prostitution what FNIS is for animations. A MUST Have..

I would make it myself but I fear that if it will require improvments I will not be able to do it.. havent worked with CK at all yet.  :-/ (now someone is going to steal my fame.  :( ..well what can you do)

*Edit 2.

If anyone Does make this mod please also make a spell that sumons a gorgious Godlike, all powerfull, immortal male Daedra called Azmodan that will be able to change all your sexcoins to gold after of course havenig his way with you  :P .

*Edit 3.

yea lots of ideas I know. I am on fire today...

By introducing the above "prostitution economics" and if the moding community embraces it, all ideas about the creation of Brothels or sex parties and other prostitution quests are one step closer to happening, since now someone that knows how to create a quest with the CK but does not know how to work with animations can simply (or the other way around) can simply make a quest with somene requiring to be paid in sexcoins. This way more modders will be interested.

The spell has already been fixed (update not posted yet) Tristan doesn't actually look for how much gold you have he looks for "whore tokens" which you only get when you have sex with the dialog of this mod so I guess there is already a type of currency

The spell has already been fixed (update not posted yet) Tristan doesn't actually look for how much gold you have he looks for "whore tokens" which you only get when you have sex with the dialog of this mod so I guess there is already a type of currency

can you make a "mod" that just introduces those "whore tokens" ans a spell to change them to gold? And you just made what I describe in my previos post. Now people will stop bugging you about making quests for the Sexis variation of this (provided sexis working girl is also tweaked to work with "whore tokens"

(might also think about renaming to sexcoins or something. Whore tokens just sounds... well, you know..  :) )

can you make a "mod" that just introduces those "whore tokens" ans a spell to change them to gold? And you just made what I describe in my previos post. Now people will stop bugging you about making quests for the Sexis variation of this (provided sexis working girl is also tweaked to work with "whore tokens"

(might also think about renaming to sexcoins or something. Whore tokens just sounds... well, you know..  :) )

LoL there in the SexiS version there just invisible and work in the back ground to track quest progress, In this mod they are visible at the moment under keys but that just for testing purposes once I get the next update up you won't know they are there.

Its not possible to please everyone on the economy issue some have a million gold and could care less what the amount is, and some might find the 100-150 or so you will get at the 3rd or forth rank to be too high, just right or too low everyone has diff mods and play styles it starts out pretty low at 20 and i probably won't go higher than 100-150 per act. It's there if you want another way to earn gold there is just no way I'm going to find that magic number that pleases everyone. I would like to do an economy revamp as a seperate mod since I can't find one I like but I need to get a workable version of this up before I do anything else. I'm not really sure I would be interested in making a totally new currency,     gold, is gold, is gold it all spends the same.

As far as the SexiS version goes IF ANYONE WANTS TO TAKE OVER FEEL FREE TO DO SO I THINK I'VE MADE THAT CLEAR ON BOTH THREADS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED IT IS COMPLETE AS IS, IT WAS JUST PUT UP AS A WAY TO HAVE SEX VIA DIAOLOG SINCE EVERYONE HATES THE ARROWS and I'm not yelling at you azmodan22 just making sure anybody that reads this thread see it :)

Whore tokens? That sounds terribly unrealistic I'm afraid. The mod should work with regular septims not with new made up currencies.

I hope you're not planning to play the mod pretending that you're dragonborn, the most powerful creature in the whole Tamriel. If you are so powerful enough to clear out caves and able make tons of gold, why would you even be a prostitute? You'd kill that Tristan guy and move on. Instead, lower your attributes, skills and skill gaining multipliers using the community uncapper and create a very weak character, who isn't a "dragonborn". Then you'd think twice before going out to clear caves.

Whore tokens? That sounds terribly unrealistic I'm afraid. The mod should work with regular septims not with new made up currencies.

I hope you're not planning to play the mod pretending that you're dragonborn, the most powerful creature in the whole Tamriel. If you are so powerful enough to clear out caves and able make tons of gold, why would you even be a prostitute? You'd kill that Tristan guy and move on. Instead, lower your attributes, skills and skill gaining multipliers using the community uncapper and create a very weak character, who isn't a "dragonborn". Then you'd think twice before going out to clear caves.

Your not supposed to see them or use them had I not mentioned they were there you would know nothing about them there just there to track the quest

Yes, but you see, When I installed this mod my char was already "dragonborn" , already 50 lvl and already rich. My opinion is that if you do not want to be dragonborn and clae out caves then why exactly would I be playing skyrim? What I want to say is that I would like the option to do both things without having to switch characters all the time (one powerfull dragonborn and one weak prostitute).

Regarding that uncapper I have not used it since I dont think that any of my chars have reached max lvl. if you can point me the right direction I would be grateful.

I only suggested the new economy because I think that it would help prostitution mods to actually force the player to be a prostitute even if she can kill a dragon with one spell. Besides, I think that no matter what difficulty lvl you choose or how much you decrease the lvling multiplier sooner or later you will end up with shit loads of money. At that point even if a client gives 1000 gold it makes no difference. 

My opinion is that if you do not want to be dragonborn and clae out caves then why exactly would I be playing skyrim?

How about for role playing a prostitute? Do you have to role play the most powerful characters all the time? Try weaker ones for a change. :)

Regarding that uncapper I have not used it since I dont think that any of my chars have reached max lvl. if you can point me the right direction I would be grateful.

I can help configuring the INI file if you have the Uncapper. You might want to lower all of your skill down to 0, and your stamina/health/magicka down to 50, which is often the default value for regular NPCs.

Whore tokens? that reminds me of a certain someone..

545970-1352814100.jpg

Come to think of it, NPB had a pretty neat feature similar to Haelga's gems, giving away one of your panties to a client who gives you an orgasm. Sexy! :)

My opinion is that if you do not want to be dragonborn and clae out caves then why exactly would I be playing skyrim?

How about for role playing a prostitute? Do you have to role play the most powerful characters all the time? Try weaker ones for a change. :)

I can help configuring the INI file if you have the Uncapper. You might want to lower all of your skill down to 0, and your stamina/health/magicka down to 50, which is often the default value for regular NPCs.

Yes I can role play as a prostitute but why should I do that with a New character?. I dont have the uncapper and personally I dont see any reason why I have to put a mod that changes my stats in order to create prostitute char (witch will also affect my "dragonborn"). My point is that gold earning has nothing to do with the chars lvl. Even if you are as weak as humanly posible you will sooner need to kill a bandid or a vampire that attack you. And if that attacker is carring a gem like a diamond, there you go.. close to 1000 gold. You can even sell goat hides and make money. I use the prostitution mods because I role play as a prostitute. I dont need a new char to do that.

Anyway (back to discussing this mod) the whole issue came up because for good or bad I have shit loads of money and I did not have the option to say to the pimp that I did not collect his money. Now that the mod will use the "whore tokens" this problem is solved, isn't. I only proposed the new currency mod because that will solve the same problem with All prostitution mods, exactly the same way that this mod solved it. 

So, now that it uses "whore tokens", it doesn matter if you have a trillion gold. You still need to become a prostitute. (and role play as one even with your Godlike character)

My problem is solved :-)

good job man.. cant wait fot the update...

Oh on more thing. If now Tristram will seek out and find the character when the deadline comes, What will happen if that deadline find the pc in a middle of a nordic ruin for example. Starting a chat with you pimp might not be a good idea when there are a couple of Draugh overlords after your ass. In that case will the pimp be waiting at the entrance/ exit of the dongeon. (i.e. he should not be able to spawn inside dungeons or player houses I think)

Anyway (back to discussing this mod) the whole issue came up because for good or bad I have shit loads of money and I did not have the option to say to the pimp that I did not collect his money. Now that the mod will use the "whore tokens" this problem is solved, isn't. I only proposed the new currency mod because that will solve the same problem with All prostitution mods, exactly the same way that this mod solved it. 

So, now that it uses "whore tokens", it doesn matter if you have a trillion gold. You still need to become a prostitute. (and role play as one even with your Godlike character)

My problem is solved :-)

good job man.. cant wait fot the update...

Oh on more thing. If now Tristram will seek out and find the character when the deadline comes, What will happen if that deadline find the pc in a middle of a nordic ruin for example. Starting a chat with you pimp might not be a good idea when there are a couple of Draugh overlords after your ass. In that case will the pimp be waiting at the entrance/ exit of the dongeon. (i.e. he should not be able to spawn inside dungeons or player houses I think)

That is very good question he does track you right now in the version I"m working on so I will test that out later , he isn't able to unlock doors so I don't think he will actually come in your house not sure if he will follow you into a dungeon or not. Thanks for the question I honestlly hadn't thought about it.

The mod that is up right now doesn't go past the first stage so if you don't go to him before you been with 5 people you will not see the option that you didn't make enough money. I have a few more things to work out but I should have  a playable version up soon, most issues have been adressed and some new features  added ( also new problems I'm working on) I'm hoping to have ot up weds or thursday.

Well if it is not possible to set where he cannot spawn maybe you can set where he Can spawn, and that would be Skyrim (wilderness) cities and inns.

I'm pretty sure I can set him to spawn on sleep/wait that may be the way to go. I'll just have to play through a while and see what works when I get time, I was actually working this for 6 hrs today and I'm sick of playing it. i'll probably pick back up on it tomorrow or later tonight.

I solved my problem by degrading patch to 1.8 ( and Skse to 1.06.09). Now everything works (SA, AP, Sexis, Sanguine) perfectly.

Not the current version of SD I presume, as it specifically requires SKSE 1.6.13.

Current version of SD. When i started the game only for one time SD warned that skse needed to be updated. But enslavement process, dancing, raping after dance works. I haven't checked other issues yet.

I solved my problem by degrading patch to 1.8 ( and Skse to 1.06.09). Now everything works (SA, AP, Sexis, Sanguine) perfectly.

Not the current version of SD I presume, as it specifically requires SKSE 1.6.13.

Current version of SD. When i started the game only for one time SD warned that skse needed to be updated. But enslavement process, dancing, raping after dance works. I haven't checked other issues yet.

Did MCM work? I went back to 1.8 recently but SD's MCM didn't work, even when started manually.

Did MCM work? I went back to 1.8 recently but SD's MCM didn't work, even when started manually.

If i understand you correctly by saying MCM, i use NMM and it works.