SexAddict Working Girl addon ( April 13, 2013)(Discontinued)

Glad you enjoyed what lttle a have up right now hopefully I'll get an update up in a few days to make a little more fleshed out so there is something for people to enjoy so I can take some time to implement  some of the suggestions i've gotten for it.

Edit: Wouldn't mind having some more rape focused sound replacers for SA....cough...cough...Know anyone who can do that? :P

Small Update to mod requirements:

Because the CK in skyrim sucks and force subtitles does nothing I had previously made enabling subtitles in game a requirement. That has now changed I tested Fuz Ro D-oh version 6.0 today and it works fine without any updates required for this mod.

In short if you don't wont to have to enable subtitles in game simply install Fuz Ro D-oh version 6.0 and if you don't mind having subtitles on or don't want to use Fuz Ro D-oh for some reason then you don;t have to its completely optional.

From the next update I put up and forward I will include the soundfiles as an optional download for those who do not wish to use Fuz Ro D-oh or if it becomes incompatable again I won't have to redo all the dialog.

You need to decide how to handle followers. I suggest you require them to be dismissed as you will not want them as witnesses to the acts to come.

I like the idea of starting in a brothel outside of town, your primary customers there would be the farmers, fishermen, hunters, miners (from Shor Stone) and guards for the Goldenglow and BlackBriar estates. All those customers would be of low means which would necessitate a low flow of gold.

I would suggest that working in the brothel the whores receive no money at all for what is paid to the brothel for their use but only get paid what the customers decide to leave as a tip. A new whore would start naked and have to save up to buy sexy clothes to make them look more attractive to customers. Once sexy clothing is achieved a skill book could be purchased to learn a few poses to perform to "get a rise" from the customers until enough poses are learned to provide a graduation from the brothel.

For the parties at this level I suggest the player be taken to the GoldenGlow estate or BlackBriar estate for what would basically entail servicing all the guards there (no tips would be earned but maybe the girl who serviced the most guards would be allowed 5 gold as an enticement for them all to work their tails off). A party once a week would be enough to ensure the player goes to at least one or two of these parties.

Additional party locations could include bandit infested locations but you would need to manipulate factions to ensure peace while the piece is served to the bandits. At this level the player should not be taken to a party with high ranking actors.

The amount of the tip will depend on how satisfied the customer is with you and that satisfaction will be based on both random chance and the rank of the whore. Unsatisfied customers of course would not leave a tip but even the most satisfied of these customers is only going to be able to afford a tip of 3 gold which would only be paid to a high ranking brothel whore, mostly a new whore will have to be satisfied if half of her customers leave a single gold piece. Buying upgrades should take ~3 days or so worth of tips for each upgrade.

After the brothel perhaps you could be brought back to Riften and work as a Tavern whore, where your ranking is determined by how many sexy dances you have learned. Again you earn only what you can make in tips but as a sexy dancer you may also earn tips just for dancing however that will be offset by the need to pay for your room each day. After each dance you will retire to your room where all the customers you managed to entice will visit you. Again each new sexy dance you learn will improve your standing and the size of the tips. Tips for dancing will be one or two gold at most, for sex they can be larger but again each level should take ~3 days to achieve.

This is the level where you may be taken to a party at BlackBriar Manor, the distillery, and/or other businesses or even find yourself commissioned to service the young Blackbriar in the jail (and the jail guards on your way out). At this level at parties you only earn tips while dancing for the customers, you don't get the money paid to the tavern for your presence at the party. At this level you would not be taken to any place like a Yarl's. You aren't classy enough yet. Parties however could entail your going to another town to service a larger family or grouping or perhaps being sent to a Stormcloak or Imperial camp to "entertain" the troops.

Graduating from the tavern would earn you the right to make it on your own as a streetwalker where you finally stop earning tips and get to keep the gold paid for your sexual use. Then is when you would receive invitations via couriers to parties at the Blue Palace and with other Yarls to provide entertainment for the upper crust (Maybe the Greybeards aren't always about the voice). At that point it ought to be possible to refuse an invite though, you might not want to ever visit the Thalmor Embassy for purposes of a sex party while they are actively hunting you.

BTW, when you accept the "quest" you should be stripped of all your possessions which will be held by the quest giver until you graduate or fail the quest (you should probably always have an option to quit and perhaps start again). That way you can't enter the brothel carrying a big bag of gold and buy your way through the whole system in an hour or two without ever servicing a customer.

Just some additional thoughts on how ranking up might be possible without causing an excess of gold to flow into the players hands but providing more than just repetition of sex as a ranking mechanism, use or ignore them at your own discretion.

Great ideas, Waxen. :)

BTW, this whole concept sounds like a natural extension for SD IMO. Perhaps getting defeated by a non-enslaving NPC in SD would send you to the brothel and then you'd be forced to work there which would start Shane's mod? How about that?

I wonder if it would be possible to use SD as a framework for this mod.

Traditionally street walkers earn less than girls working in brothels (ti's the starting point, all you need to do to start as a streetwalker is go outside to the areas they tend to congregate in and maybe find a pimp). I like the current system in  that sense, you have to earn a certain amount to keep the pimp happy and above that is yours. It's much more realistic. Beyond that little disagreement those ideas are excellent.:)

Girls in brothels earn more because they tend to be healthier and better looked after, not to mention being in better surroundings.

I think I'll split this quest off two ways so that people just looking for another way to engage in sex acts can just accept being a whore rank up as they play the main story, or side quest or what ever it is they like to do in this game . Tristan will still come to you every 24hrs to collect and i

I will  leave an option open everytime for you to refuse to work for him anymore  so if someone wants to try out the refusal quest they can. that way if all you want is a way to roleplay as a prostitute you can or if you would rather have some story and a long quest it will be available at any time.

After thinking about the huge dark tunnels of the ratway that you mentioned I'm actually thinking thats where I will have him drag you initially at the start of the refusal quest  then after him and his friends train you privately for a while he will take you to the brothel to work with the other prostitutes.

I like your ideas and the fact that your taking an active interest in this.

I have a lot to do I need to look into Zaz animation packs, I need to look more into your scripts so I can have some of  animations play randomly(the way they do when your in combat rape or random) and in the case of rape I would prefer the player didn't have any control other than adjustments during rape so I need to disable the controls through this mod during those scenes.and once I get all that working on the test esp I have to actually make the mod. Oh and more than anything I really want to be able to use that DP animation Arrok has for the ratway scene. Implementing animations in a mod without using a framework is beyond my paygrade but if I can figure how to just get that one in there and adjusted properly I would be happy. As far as the followers go I thought about trying to include them but with the different follower systems and the followers are buggy sometimes to begin with I think dismissing them would be the way to go for now, perhaps a patch in the future when everything else is done.

keep the ideas coming I'm going to be focused on getting the acceptance part of the quest done so people have something to do  while I work on the harder parts. I want to have the full acceptance quest up this week

BTW, this whole concept sounds like a natural extension for SD IMO. Perhaps getting defeated by a non-enslaving NPC in SD would send you to the brothel and then you'd be forced to work there which would start Shane's mod? How about that?

I'm ashmed to say this but I still haven't tried SD :-/  It's possible but I would rather use SA until Ashal's comes out or WaxenFigure decides to make his a framework. I wouldn't think that I would need to use it as a framework to do what you've suggested just use the factions he doesn't use or make some kind of check  as I said I havent tried it yet so I know very little about it other than its supposed to be pretty good.( I did download it about 5 months ago)

I love the idea of this mod.  I tried it out and have had one minor issue.

The sex doesn't progress automatically for me.  I have to hit H to get things moving from stage to stage.  I thought maybe it was set really long (Niruin's was like an hour in game time at the default timescale) so I left it running and went out for a smoke.  I came back and nothing had changed, the two chars were just happily humping away!

I tried shortening the settings from SA but that didn't seem to help either.  So it doesn't seem like its just a long sex session, it really seems indefinite unless I use H to progress.

Is that intended, or have I buggered something up?

I'm ashmed to say this but I still haven't tried SD :-/  It's possible but I would rather use SA until Ashal's comes out or WaxenFigure decides to make his a framework. I wouldn't think that I would need to use it as a framework to do what you've suggested just use the factions he doesn't use or make some kind of check  as I said I havent tried it yet so I know very little about it other than its supposed to be pretty good.( I did download it about 5 months ago)

One of the reasons I thought SD as a framework for your mod is that it already has some of the stuff that you'll probably implement in your mod, such as punishment, dancing, whoring for money, facial expressions during sex etc. It even has a very simple prostitution quest named "Gold for the Wicked" which probably isn't used that often by people and the concept of Sanguine's Debauchery just fits your mod perfectly IMO. Also it may provide an explanation for why the character has to go through forced prostitution. I think you should try it. :)

PS. BTW, it also has this master/slave relations which can be adapted to Tristan and player. A quest named "Indentured Servant" actually does that. You "work" and bring gold to your master in order to buy your freedom.

Hmm just found this out .. and I am about to give it a try.

Just to add something up though..

1 - regarding prices. The price you put in the SexiS version are ok. you can go one with those. they are not low but they are not overkill either. (max pay per client 100). Regarding the party idea maybe tweak that to 150. Regardless, I dont think ppl are expecting to get rich from prostitution and after all after you reach half way through the game money stop having any importance if you have a follower mod and give him everything to carry. Right now my first char has 1.5mil and the one I am playing has 1 mil and just about to start 1st dlc (finished vanila game)

2. regarding the brothel. The mods "underground bath house or luxury suit might be a good place to start if you want buildings. They also come with a variety of npcs that can be used as whores. 

3. Regarding followers. Remember that a follower mod can seriously mess thing up. Animated prostitution for example had an option to pimp your follower, but it would dissapear if you installed ANY follower mod.

Well thats it for now.. on to testing :-)

OK. first impresion.. 

(I think this Should have been mentioned by now)

If in the options of Sex Addicts you have the females to equip futa fro example, (so they can rape other females), in your mod, everytime the player initiated action (both with the orc and with clients) she will eequip the futa.

This is of course understandable because it is the player that initiates the action.

Is it posible to somehow make it that the client casts tha spell so the player will not equip anything?

OK. first impresion.. 

(I think this Should have been mentioned by now)

If in the options of Sex Addicts you have the females to equip futa fro example, (so they can rape other females), in your mod, everytime the player initiated action (both with the orc and with clients) she will eequip the futa.

This is of course understandable because it is the player that initiates the action.

Is it posible to somehow make it that the client casts tha spell so the player will not equip anything?

Yes should have been mentioned in known issues, Right now thats how it works because I'm using the player rape spell and that's just how it works in the current version of SA. I am looking into triggering the sex act the same way as the random rape and combat rape work and diabling your ability to advance and change positions when you are being punished by Tristan. I have made a few mods for personal use and chaged others mods to my taste but this is the first time I've ever shared anything so I just put this up in an early proof of concept state to make sure what works on my PC will work on others with there mods. I think the lack of complaints as far as things not working or corrupting there saves, etc.. means I can comfortably move forword.

As far as the money goes it greatly depends on how you play and if your just starting the game, mods and other things. The whole reason I even made this for myself was because I was game I was in whiterun and the blacksmith had a fur bracer with resist magic on it. I really wanted that bracer to learn the effect  off it. but I was 150 gold shy and nothing I could sell so I zoned killed a few things and when I came back it was no longer in her inventory so I was screwed because I had to zone to get the gold.

I have a few mods on oblivion that make items you sell worth less, npc have less gold ect. it makes the lovers hooker mod worth while. I havent found an econmy system on skyrim that changes everything the way I would like, I may end up making one myself as a seperate plugin maybe I'm the only one that feels that way but I don't like having more money than I know what to do with I like to have earn things I want to buy any way I can.

Edit: also keep in mind SexAddict is a self contained mod it was never meant as framework I can use it better than what I have now but I'm not going to be able to pull individual animations from it and other things that may be possible on a mod made for that purpose. I made this for SA because thats what I play with. it was originally just a modified SexAddict for personal use.

The sex doesn't progress automatically for me.  I have to hit H to get things moving from stage to stage.  I thought maybe it was set really long (Niruin's was like an hour in game time at the default timescale) so I left it running and went out for a smoke.  I came back and nothing had changed, the two chars were just happily humping away!

I tried shortening the settings from SA but that didn't seem to help either.  So it doesn't seem like its just a long sex session, it really seems indefinite unless I use H to progress.

Sex started by the player in SA (and therefor this mod since it always has the player casting the sex spell) always allows the player to run each phase of the act as long as they like and that means "H" is used to advance or no advance takes place.

As a future enhancement I have plans to add an option to SA to allow the sex to automatically advance like it does for NPCs.

Shane could also fix that by switching who casts the spell and who the spell is cast on, if the player doesn't initiate the sex then it will automatically advance.

I think I'll split this quest off two ways so that people just looking for another way to engage in sex acts can just accept being a whore rank up as they play the main story, or side quest or what ever it is they like to do in this game . Tristan will still come to you every 24hrs to collect and i

I will  leave an option open everytime for you to refuse to work for him anymore  so if someone wants to try out the refusal quest they can. that way if all you want is a way to roleplay as a prostitute you can or if you would rather have some story and a long quest it will be available at any time.

After thinking about the huge dark tunnels of the ratway that you mentioned I'm actually thinking thats where I will have him drag you initially at the start of the refusal quest  then after him and his friends train you privately for a while he will take you to the brothel to work with the other prostitutes.

I like your ideas and the fact that your taking an active interest in this.

I have a lot to do I need to look into Zaz animation packs, I need to look more into your scripts so I can have some of  animations play randomly(the way they do when your in combat rape or random) and in the case of rape I would prefer the player didn't have any control other than adjustments during rape so I need to disable the controls through this mod during those scenes.and once I get all that working on the test esp I have to actually make the mod. Oh and more than anything I really want to be able to use that DP animation Arrok has for the ratway scene. Implementing animations in a mod without using a framework is beyond my paygrade but if I can figure how to just get that one in there and adjusted properly I would be happy. As far as the followers go I thought about trying to include them but with the different follower systems and the followers are buggy sometimes to begin with I think dismissing them would be the way to go for now, perhaps a patch in the future when everything else is done.

keep the ideas coming I'm going to be focused on getting the acceptance part of the quest done so people have something to do  while I work on the harder parts. I want to have the full acceptance quest up this week

Honestly? As is the mod is ok and at most needs only a few tweaks to make it a mod that you could walk away from and say "good enough".

All the additional ideas are only there in case you feel up to the challenge of taking on a serious mod and I think if you build it to that point you should build it using the new framework that's coming instead of trying to hook it into my code which wasn't built as a framework. If you like running my mod then continue to do so because it will work fine with SexIs and this new framework anyway but to get what you want in your mod I think you'll need the features provided by those frameworks.

Sex started by the player in SA (and therefor this mod since it always has the player casting the sex spell) always allows the player to run each phase of the act as long as they like and that means "H" is used to advance or no advance takes place.

As a future enhancement I have plans to add an option to SA to allow the sex to automatically advance like it does for NPCs.

Shane could also fix that by switching who casts the spell and who the spell is cast on, if the player doesn't initiate the sex then it will automatically advance.

Thank you Mr. Wax!

Thanks I hadn't had a chance to look at how you had the random rape and combat rape set up wasn't sure if it used the same spell just cast by the npc or if it was done with another spell or script.

I would like to take it to the next level but in the mean time have something playable. As is I'm not very happy with it , but I should have something workable up soon So I can take my time with the other features. I'm more interested in fleshing out the quest and story line then which mod I'm pulling resources from SA is fine for what I need right now and I think it's a safe bet your not going anywhere anytime soon.

I noticed while working with SA and SexiS that in SA the NPC's can walk right into you and not effect the animations and also you are able to freely move around if need be to clear objects. I don't know how you did this but it's a great feature and something I would like to see in Ashal's framework. You've managed get the actors stuck together like glue which works great.

I love this mod but hotkeys frequently don't work resulting in endless sex.

Make sure skse is up to date and that's it's running properly Waxen has a link for the tool to check it in the mainpage of SA. Also you have to hold the keys down for a few secs to get the script to know your hitting the key.

I couldn't figure out how tester works. However i have 1.6.13 version is insalled.

Make sure your launching the game with skse loader, and when you get in game hit escape and look at the lower left corner of the menu it should say skyrim version 1.92xxx and beside it will be skse 1.6.13 verxx if you don't see that its not running also did you try to hold the keys down a little longer?

Edit: also check for anymods you have that use that same key that will also interfere

I couldn't figure out how tester works. However i have 1.6.13 version is insalled.

Make sure your launching the game with skse loader, and when you get in game hit escape and look at the lower left corner of the menu it should say skyrim version 1.92xxx and beside it will be skse 1.6.13 verxx if you don't see that its not running also did you try to hold the keys down a little longer?

Edit: also check for anymods you have that use that same key that will also interfere

I load game with skse launcher and in the menu it says skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8 and beside skse 1.6.13 rel 41. I hold keys down a little longer but frequently they don't work :((

I'm really not sure then I've been using SA for a long time and have not had that issue and nothing in this mod should cause that. The only thing I can think of is another mod that uses that key taking prority on occasion from SA.

Anyway, thank you for your answer.

I'm really not sure then I've been using SA for a long time and have not had that issue and nothing in this mod should cause that. The only thing I can think of is another mod that uses that key taking prority on occasion from SA.

Shouldn't be possible, SA doesn't watch for key strokes, it polls what keys are pressed and it should happen every two seconds. However, once it's noted the key is pressed it needs to know the key was unpressed before it will act again (except for the X and Z posititioning controls which will be used every time the script sees the key (or key combination) is pressed.