11 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

SE, let me restart the quest

Also, @Prime66 after being stuck in the cage I don't see savefiles generate before entering the facility, I don't know it it is because I did not use the form 44 esp or if there is an issue to fix :)

By the way bugs aside (inevitable) it looks super great!

Edit: restarted the quest, nothing happens. Does the mod write in the logs?

Reported to @Prime66

5 minutes ago, n14 said:

So, after sphere binds you nothing happens I m just stuck in that room 

Try another combination.

2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

It never happened to us, and we can reproduce it, sorry.

Could you post your papyrus log and load order (in a spoiler please)?

Also, do you use crash fixes?

I have a new install of skyrim and forgot the crash fixes.......

It run's now, thx 🙂

Since this is feedback i'll spoiler it, who knows i reveal too much...

Spoiler

So after finding the gas leak and your guide video it did lead to the end of the demo. Problem with those dwemer buttons is that you can hardly see which ones are lit and which are not because they're almost the same.

But it did seem to work from what i could tell. In test rooms the wall vac bed didn't let me move camera so it was stuck in the wall. As i manipulated the device and unlocked it, player was invisible afterwards even after zoning to other room. To fix that i had to load.

I was quite surprised you guys added new DD contraptions with their fitting poses and all 😉

Well, the pose with the modern device was a little higher than the loops, maybe that's because of worn boots lifting the whole player?

Are you able to control camera when locked in furnitures? If it's a tight room then maybe it would be best to lock the camera in place in some good spot with best view, instead of letting player move camera around, clipping through walls, zoom locked out too far or maybe just stuck in objects.

And there were no crashes at all for me at least (LE). Maybe people who do have are having incomplete HDT install. Your devices bodyslides are for HDT PE only.

13 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Ok, so, my review. I love the overhaul, there are some interesting rooms here.

I do think I found all of the seven outcomes, but with several problems, most at the maintenance section. (edit: LE version)

Reveal hidden contents

-Does the final button sequence change with every playthrough? I know you have to "fuck up" to get the outcome of the Warden sphere binding you, but I'm not sure exactly how. Also is there any real difference between using books or wood? Sphere comes out even if I keep his tube blocked.

-And speaking of that outcome... I don't have any animations for the sphere installed. The mod description says in that case, the animations will simply be skipped. But instead of just skipping, the sphere just stays in the corner and nothing happens. I'm sitting there with the black bondage. Does the mod end after that or am I missing out something after the sex? I'd like to avoid shoving more animations into this old, already half-broken install just for a sex scene, if I could just skip it it would be great.

-The part where you light the books on fire seems to bug frequently. I cast a fire spell at it but it won't catch fire. I sometimes get some notifications on the upper left corner. I have to reload and keep trying until it decides to work.

-Frequently, after I do set the books on fire, one of the gates closes, and I can't get out to proceed to the next stage. Using TCL to walk past that gate lets me continue, but you should know that something is off with that gate.

-This is likely on my end, but some of the staff's haircuts are a bit bugged out. I assume this is because my KS Hairdo seems to be outdated (the you link is not the one I have, I'll have to update it, it seems; I hope it doesn't break anything). Other than that, I have the requirements up to date.

Anyway, the seven outcomes that I think there are. Did I get them?

Reveal hidden contents

-Inspector (might be my favorite)

-She is expecting me (I love this one too)

-Piss off the staff at the end (includes Goo)

-Do everything right and clean, sign up for work (includes Goo)

-Do everything right and clean, sign up for volunteer therapy (includes Goo)

-Fail the quest by pissing off the guard. 

-Warden Sphere, although I can't finish it properly I assume there's an outcome here since you failed to restart the facility.

Yep, you found them all! 😄
Almost, as the dwemer sphere scene didn't trigger for you 😅

Spoiler
  1. Yes, it changes each time. No, no difference.
  2. @Prime66 will look into it
  3. I'll try to replicate it later
  4. Turn the steam leak valve

10 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Since this is feedback i'll spoiler it, who knows i reveal too much...

Hide contents

So after finding the gas leak and your guide video it did lead to the end of the demo. Problem with those dwemer buttons is that you can hardly see which ones are lit and which are not because they're almost the same.

But it did seem to work from what i could tell. In test rooms the wall vac bed didn't let me move camera so it was stuck in the wall. As i manipulated the device and unlocked it, player was invisible afterwards even after zoning to other room. To fix that i had to load.

I was quite surprised you guys added new DD contraptions with their fitting poses and all 😉

Well, the pose with the modern device was a little higher than the loops, maybe that's because of worn boots lifting the whole player?

Are you able to control camera when locked in furnitures? If it's a tight room then maybe it would be best to lock the camera in place in some good spot with best view, instead of letting player move camera around, clipping through walls, zoom locked out too far or maybe just stuck in objects.

And there were no crashes at all for me at least (LE). Maybe people who do have are having incomplete HDT install. Your devices bodyslides are for HDT PE only.

Thank you for your precious reply. 😄

2 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

image.png.5608aaf4e4cd767d9282e2edd8a5174a.png

Hmmmm..... 

Investigating further with NIF Optimiser....

Oh man what a bummer, i'm running on windows 7 and i suppose this is why i'm getting ctd's everytime i load the save.

I hope this can be fixed somehow.

10 minutes ago, BillBellochek said:

So, what's been updated? There is no change log on the mod description and I don't actively follow this thread. Can I please get a run down on what's been updated since the last version?

In 10 words: the mod has been redone and we added many outfits. 🤣

Pretty solid foundation a lot of good work done, kinda sad that it stops where things start to get interesting. I will eagerly wait for the next updates, hope they wont take long. Well done in general, modders!

8 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yep, you found them all! 😄
Almost, as the dwemer sphere scene didn't trigger for you 😅

Hide contents
  1. Yes, it changes each time. No, no difference.
  2. @Prime66 will look into it
  3. I'll try to replicate it later
  4. Turn the steam leak valve

Victory!

As for 4.

Spoiler

Yes I know I have to do that, but even after I do that, the gate is closed. Maybe I turned the valve too soon? Maybe it's another of those "keep trying and it will randomly unfuck itself", because I had no bugs on my very first run. Oh well.

Hi folks, I took a run through this on SE trying to diagnose the CTD issues that folks were running into. I've had only limited success. It appears there is a problem with the head parts and in particular the eyes, but I haven't had any luck finding a complete solution. My testing notes and crash logs are attached. 

Tested version 0.7 on SSE with a heavy mod load (881 plugins)

Reviewed mod in MO2

• Conflicts detected: Mod appears to repackage multiple dds files assocated with vanilla female brow styles and also appears to substantively redistribute The Eyes of Beauty.
  • No action taken for testing purposes, but recommend reviewing all included files to confirm they need to be redistributed with the mod. Recommend removing all TEOB assets and designating TEOB as a requirement for the mod. 

Reviewed mod in xEdit

• Conflict observed: Reverts Update.ESM Worldspace changes (water flow update) to four worldspace cells: 96D3, 96D3, 96B3, 75AB. The water flow fixes are exclusive to SE so this may be an artifact of developing in the LE environment. Note that if not patched this may cause visual irregularities such as water seams for SSE users.
  • Conflict observed: This mod forwards Skyrim.ESM lighting and other data for the Raldbthar01 cell (15257). This will break lighting/weather/music and similar overhauls that edit the cell records, but only if your mod is loaded after them. Recommend instruction to user to load this mod before lighting, weather, or music overhauls or to patch the conflict (it would have to be an end user patch, either manually or in a bash/smash patch)
  • Checked for ESL eligibility: Record count is over the maximum number eligible for ESL flagging (approximately 5700 unique records). As currently structured, this mod cannot be exempted from SSE load order. There are some potential workarounds (such as splitting out resource records such are armor, etc, into a separate plugin and enabling extended ESL form ID encoding), but they would be counterproductive if you plan to maintain dual version support since they would either increase the plugin load for LE users or split the codebase in a substantive way.
  • Checked for cleaning candidates: 
    • 0 UDR records reported
    • 14 ITM records reported
    • Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:D92C6C35] (in RR_SnowElveSanctum "Snowelf Sanctum" [WRLD:D9299152] at -1,2)
    • Removing: [NAVM:000EAFF3] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096B3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-8))
    • Removing: [NAVM:000EB00E] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096B3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-8))
    • Removing: [NAVM:00108B76] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096B3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-8))
    • Removing: [NAVM:00108B77] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096B3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-8))
    • Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096B3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-8)
    • Removing: [CELL:000096F1] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-10)
    • Removing: [NAVM:00015C4F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096D3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 6,-9))
    • Removing: [NAVM:000E854E] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096D3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 6,-9))
    • Removing: [NAVM:000EB002] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096D3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 6,-9))
    • Removing: [REFR:0002B8E5] (places RoadCurveLong45R01 [STAT:0001E93E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096D3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 6,-9))
    • Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096D3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 6,-9)
    • Removing: [NAVM:000EB013] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096D2] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-9))
    • Removing: [REFR:00018268] (places TreePineForest01 [TREE:0001306D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000096D2] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-9))
  • Recommend removing the ITMs, especially since many of them are navmesh duplications, which may break compatibility for other mods and potentially cause CTD in some corner cases if modded NPC cannot path to mod-added object.

Tested mod in SSE

• For initial test, no patching or edits made to plugin. Loaded after all files including deconflict patches to ensure override records appear as-designed.
  • No issues identified during routine MCM setup on new game start.
  • Rolled Breton female, ASLAL Pilgram to Temple of Dibella start.
  • Proceeded to Left Hand Mine. Dark face bug observed on facility guard; needs facegen files from SSE CK
  • Minor SPAG issues observed, for example "thanks for the informations," whereas normal usage is "thanks for the information". Not a blocker during development/testing, but recommend editing the dialogue prior to formal release.
  • No voiceover observed. Consider using a tool such as XVASynth to generate voiced dialogue if human voice talent is not available.
  • Facility gate animation is nicely done :)
  • CTD on zone transition into the facility. NSF crash log captured. Crashlog cited FemaleBrowsHuman03 as an item of interest. Based on asset conflict report, CTD may be related to LE assets packed 
  • Mod moved to lowest priority to suppress conflicting face parts. Facegen regenerated in SSE CK for all valid actors. 
  • Relaunched SSE and loaded last save before CTD.
  • Observed exterior guard no longer had dark face bug. CTD again on entry to prison. Still flagging faceparts, but this time unconflicted ones. Ran full CAO pass on all assets packed in the mod. 
  • Relaunched SSE and loaded last save before CTD.
  • Installed SE texture fix from forums (shiny contrast environment map). Relaunched again to test. CTD, same face part referenced (RR_Alina_eyes)
  • There appears to be a problem with the head parts packed in the mod, but I don't have a specific answer past that at this point. NSF crash logs attached for reference.

Crash_2021_3_25_20-20-8.txt Crash_2021_3_25_20-11-29.txt Crash_2021_3_25_20-3-37.txt Crash_2021_3_25_19-25-45.txt

Oh, hold up, it might be the same issue. The loose eye stuff is still overwriting the BSA packed vanilla eyes. More testing required, standby. 

Nope, unfortunately I'm hitting a brick wall. Every time the game is calling out the custom head parts as the problem now, but I can't pinpoint which asset(s) are causing the failure to occur.

2 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

Reviewed mod in MO2

• Conflicts detected: Mod appears to repackage multiple dds files assocated with vanilla female brow styles and also appears to substantively redistribute The Eyes of Beauty.
  • No action taken for testing purposes, but recommend reviewing all included files to confirm they need to be redistributed with the mod. Recommend removing all TEOB assets and designating TEOB as a requirement for the mod. 

LE The Eyes of Beauty can be redistributed and we checked everything and gained all permissions, thank you.

The link you provided is a conversion not made by the original author.

7 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

LE The Eyes of Beauty can be redistributed and we checked everything and gained all permissions, thank you.

The link you provided is a conversion not made by the original author.

Oh, that's excellent. Glad it's a false alarm. The assets were definitely implicated in a crash report though. Still trying to run down the exact cause

- Converted to Form 44

- Converted meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer

- Converted animations

- Cleaned in xEdit

- Forwarded USSEP records

- Removed playable flag from Head Parts and nameless armor

- Removed underscores in Worldspace/editor IDs (to prevent save file naming issues)

Textures are included as a separate download, they are not required.

Although, any uncompressed textures have been converted to BC7 using CAO, so I recommend them as it will cut down on memory/disk usage.

This plugin cannot be turned into an ESL, even if it was below the form count.

When installing I suggest hiding or not allowing The Facility to overwrite textures from other mods, to workaround the textures from The Facility conflicting with other mods.

Only meshes, textures, and the ESP are included as they were the only things that were relevant to converting. The other original LE files are still required.

The Facility V0.7 [SE].7z The Facility V0.7 textures [SE].7z

23 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

- Converted to Form 44

- Converted meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer

- Cleaned in xEdit

- Forwarded USSEP records

- Removed playable flag from Head Parts and nameless armor

- Removed underscores in Worldspace/editor IDs (to prevent save file naming issues)

Textures are included as a separate download, they are not required.

Although, any uncompressed textures have been converted to BC7 using CAO, so I recommend them as it will cut down on memory/disk usage.

This plugin cannot be turned into an ESL, even if it was below the form count.

When installing I suggest hiding or not allowing The Facility to overwrite textures from other mods, to workaround the textures from The Facility conflicting with other mods.

Only meshes, textures, and the ESP are included as they were the only things that were relevant to converting. The other original LE files are still required.

The Facility V0.7 [SE].7z 61.59 MB · 4 downloads The Facility V0.7 textures [SE].7z 65.7 MB · 2 downloads

Thank you, I will give it a spin and report back.

alright ive had a simular issue as discussed here with body becoming invisible after using the ||vacbed|| but for me as im not exactly usre what is the issue is that when the ooze stuff happens im still naked

The Dwermer sphere just sits in a corner, I have the recommended animations mods installed.

Spoiler

Okay some feedback, I manged to put the right combination, I didn't know it was randomized for every player, I was following the video walkthrough and I kept failing it, like I said, the Dwermer Sphere just sits in the corner, I do have latest FNIS and the Creature patch, plus the recommended animation mod installed, nothing, the ooze bit was pretty cool! but in my case the texture was a bit broken, with some skin and clipping here and there, around the arms and shoulders, yes, I did run BodySlide with a CBBE preset, all the scripts and dialogues were pretty fun and at least, in my case on LE version, worked perfectly minus the Dwermer Sphere, didn't try anything else do, I did try the Doll Suit and the hood does nothing on my end tho.

Test 3

• Loaded up new files. Plugin set to highest priority, assets set to lowest priority.
  • Regenerated all dynamic assets - bodyslide, animations, facegen
  • Loaded last good save
  • Successfully entered the facility
  • Movable statics xx09DDF2 & xx9DDF1 observed floating about ground. 
  • Spoke to receptionist and signed log with real name
  • NDA signing and handoff went smoothly, including switcheroo from signed to unsigned form. Forcegreet delays were long enough that it wasn't completely jarring with Skyrim Souls running.
  • "Airlock" entry and changing room scene, including pop up cards, worked smoothly.
  • At this point, however, I was stuck. Valcarya did not open the door to the facility and sat out of interact range. 

All the outfits and scenery looks solid so far and I like the branching dialogue / character choices. Looking forward to testing further when I can get past the entry cell

ScreenShot77.png

ScreenShot78.png