A (lesser then microscopical) teasing preview of what will come in the future. ?

Spoiler

Misa.jpg.3d6696fa0ed04e8f6632971c810a747b.jpgIt_Was_Me__Racoonity!.jpg.7406e119935443fae43d3e40a89bc543.jpg

It was tough, but IT WAS ME, DI... I mean, I won this time, Creation Kit, muahahahahahah!!! ?

On 1/5/2021 at 6:45 PM, Farmthat said:

msg-269220-0-17006300-1495951815_thumb.jpgmsg-269220-0-80529900-1496093209_thumb.jpg

These meshes exist, and are weighted to the CBBE body. it's a progressive latex covering that flows from the collar, down. Considering I made these from scratch, I think they're free to share. If it's of interest. It would take me some time to find them, however. They're on an unplugged computer. Could make some good staged-quest material.

The reason I was confused is because they are titled ooze1 -> ooze8.

I really wished Suited in Skyrim became a thing, The premise was such a good idea and seeing the outfit progress with the storyboard seemed so interesting. Glad to see something might come of it years later. You wouldnt happen to have the entire suit done including head, feet, arms, body? because that would be an interesting area that could be added to this mod.

12 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

if you dont plan on assigning too much task to the test subject, i would personally like to see the suit have integrated ball mittens

Im going to retexture some of the DD Restraints Ball mittens included. :)

12 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Nice variant. I like the biohazard sign, but I really don't like the barcode or QR code. A prisoner number like on the other suits seems a better choice for my taste.

And as oh so very often there is a small gap between gloves and sleeve.

:D You are a serious nitpicker. I like that, don't worry. ?
I "think"  @Racoonity is already aware of that and will fix it. 

9 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

Is there an estimated time for the next update, and is it gonna be reworking some features or advancement on the quests ?Thx in advance (btw im not trying to press the author to release anything, take ur time for the better ^^)

No idea, to be honest. im taking a day or so off to work on the Aviary for my quails. What I can say is that the Conveyor scene is about 70% done. 
But I haven't yet started with any of the quests.

3 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Please consider an alternate design for the gas masks, never liked those in skyrim.  They just seem bulky and out of place.  The ones there now could still work for the beds though.

Are there any alternatives? (For Skyrim)
I got one attached to my Heavy Rubber suit, and I really regret ordering it that way. :sweat_smile: I myself am a big fan of the Canadian Gas Mask.

3 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

who's this supposed to be? warden?

Yep @Racoonity is replacing some of the faces around the prison because I can't make any nice-looking characters. :sweat_smile:

I knew opinions going to be split on the suit :)

But I quite like it. 
This, however, offers me the opportunity to ask for ideas. :D 
Any text or symbol suggestions are welcome. They should, however, follow this kind of Medical theme that im trying to go for. 

8 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Testsubject 01 is something that i think would be absolutely okay and fine with me ... i dont get the biohazard on my part but ok :) Barcodes are nice:) Would like something like that as a slave tatoo but ... that would be unrealistic i think

Well, that would be possible, but Rubber would just cover it up :D

27 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Testsubject 01 is something that i think would be absolutely okay and fine with me ... i dont get the biohazard on my part but ok :) Barcodes are nice:) Would like something like that as a slave tatoo but ... that would be unrealistic i think

Yeah thats what i thought too ^^ But that would be nice as a rehibilitation tag ?

15 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

And as oh so very often there is a small gap between gloves and sleeve.

2 hours ago, Prime66 said:

I "think"  @Racoonity is already aware of that and will fix it. 

Yep, it's on my list of things to do! ?

5 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

who's this supposed to be? warden?

Oh, yes! ?

10 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Please consider an alternate design for the gas masks, never liked those in skyrim.  They just seem bulky and out of place.  The ones there now could still work for the beds though.

I don't know about any possible alternatives, but I also agree with this 100%. I don't know if it's possible, maybe putting an option in the mcm allowing to toggle between that gas mask and an alternative as you like that option? Granted, I'd still try the mod once it's out on the SE regardless of the mask shape!

On the other hand I like the biohazard suit  :)

If you need a beta tester for SE let me know, I'll do my best!

Two things:

1. Thanks so much for doing this mod. It looks great and I'm always excited to see some new kinky content being added to the game. It keeps me playing this dinosaur for unreasonable hours! ?

2. I've loaded this up (SSE) and didn't see any MCM appear, even after playing for a couple of hours. Does this have one? I went to the prison location and see that it is there but can't get in. Should it be obvious how to get in, or where the "cube" is? I'm assuming that one gets sent there for crimes, but does this need to be set in an MCM? Which is why I was curious that I didn't see one for the mod. 

Thanks again for your work.

12 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Two things:

1. Thanks so much for doing this mod. It looks great and I'm always excited to see some new kinky content being added to the game. It keeps me playing this dinosaur for unreasonable hours! ?

2. I've loaded this up (SSE) and didn't see any MCM appear, even after playing for a couple of hours. Does this have one? I went to the prison location and see that it is there but can't get in. Should it be obvious how to get in, or where the "cube" is? I'm assuming that one gets sent there for crimes, but does this need to be set in an MCM? Which is why I was curious that I didn't see one for the mod. 

There is no MCM (yet? Who knows!? ?)

To enter the Facility, you have to talk to someone in Riverwood first. ? 

18 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Two things:

Hey no MCM for now and you need to talk with the npc in rivewood to start the quest, the mod is just in "beta" phase 

9 hours ago, Prime66 said:

I knew opinions going to be split on the suit :)

But I quite like it. 
This, however, offers me the opportunity to ask for ideas. :D 
Any text or symbol suggestions are welcome. They should, however, follow this kind of Medical theme that im trying to go for. 

Do you have some very rough ideas about where they would be used for? That would help a lot in finding a fitting (hurrr) suit designs.

For jailed suits it could be something like "High/Low/Max Security Prisoner" with some additives like "keep restrained" and a number.

For nurse type suits you could add a personnel number and something to indicate their expertise. Would keep the classic greenblue-ish or classic red+white combo for the suit and logos.

For test subjects I would link a color to a specific test. And perhaps add the test on the suit. Like "restraints tester".

For some special punishments there could be some special things. Like a chastity suit that indicates the wearer needs to be in chastity at all times. Perhaps with some nasty text on it like "I fucked to many people I need to wear this belt" stuff like that.

For jobs outside of the vault if planned you can take a peek at my design for the DCL promo catsuit. Little something to promote the services that are offered.

Thanks everyone for the heads up. Off to Riverwood she goes. She has heard that Riverwood is full of really friendly and helpful people. She is sure that nothing could go wrong in a wholesome little town like that. Not like the big cities, Whiterun and Solitude, where all those rapists hide around every corner!

1 minute ago, cerebus300 said:

Thanks everyone for the heads up. Off to Riverwood she goes. She has heard that Riverwood is full of really friendly and helpful people. She is sure that nothing could go wrong in a wholesome little town like that. Not like the big cities, Whiterun and Solitude, where all those rapists hide around every corner!

Inside The Nba Laughing GIF by NBA on TNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

56 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Do you have some very rough ideas about where they would be used for? That would help a lot in finding a fitting (hurrr) suit designs.

For jailed suits it could be something like "High/Low/Max Security Prisoner" with some additives like "keep restrained" and a number.

For nurse type suits you could add a personnel number and something to indicate their expertise. Would keep the classic greenblue-ish or classic red+white combo for the suit and logos.

For test subjects I would link a color to a specific test. And perhaps add the test on the suit. Like "restraints tester".

For some special punishments there could be some special things. Like a chastity suit that indicates the wearer needs to be in chastity at all times. Perhaps with some nasty text on it like "I fucked to many people I need to wear this belt" stuff like that.

For jobs outside of the vault if planned you can take a peek at my design for the DCL promo catsuit. Little something to promote the services that are offered.

These were the kind of suggestions im looking for :D Thank you 

Sure our original idea was to use different versions of the catsuit in other prison areas, for example.

I was going to remake the Original Testsubject Suit with better writing and perhaps remove the symbols that belong to the Nurse Catsuit. And that will be used when the Testsubject is working together with the nurse. Or when the player works with the HR, I will use the Biohazard suit or variation thereof.

I also like your idea for the prisoner Suits. You also gave me another idea.

Damn looks like I need to change the prison again :sweat_smile:

Fantastic work on the DCL promo suit btw. I love it :D

Ps. How do i turn the Light mode here on LL off? It's to bight :sweat_smile:

22 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

These were the kind of suggestions im looking for :D Thank you 

Sure our original idea was to use different versions of the catsuit in other prison areas, for example.

I was going to remake the Original Testsubject Suit with better writing and perhaps remove the symbols that belong to the Nurse Catsuit. And that will be used when the Testsubject is working together with the nurse. Or when the player works with the HR, I will use the Biohazard suit or variation thereof.

I also like your idea for the prisoner Suits. You also gave me another idea.

Damn looks like I need to change the prison again :sweat_smile:

Fantastic work on the DCL promo suit btw. I love it :D

Ps. How do i turn the Light mode here on LL off? It's to bight :sweat_smile:

Light mod is in the bar at the top of the screen

And yes could be so cool if there is catsuit for different  stage or part like a prisoners catsuit with heavy bondage indication when you just enter the facility because your are not "trained" and you could be rebelious and use hasardous catsuit when you test new gaz or potion and the test subjet one when you tried device

6 minutes ago, Shakx88 said:

I think DD's straitjacket-catsuits could come in handy. Especially in the 'not so eager to participate' route.

Those will be there and so much more! ?

??