20 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

iirc cursed loot wont trigger inside player homes,so if the whole facility can be labelled player home no dcl event would trigger in there

That sounds definitely better than having to switch on and off MCM settings. ?

?

16 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

I found that happens only when in 3rd person view. If you are in 1st person it always pushes you through. Were you in 3rd person at the time?

I tried again, this time making sure I was in first person and it happened again, although I was able to walk onto the conveyer belt this time before losing control and the door closing.  However, at the end of the belt in first person instead of falling off I somehow ragdolled through the ceiling....  

I did see in a post that the whole conveyor belt and bedroom area was being reworked so it may not be an issue in the further updates anyway

20 hours ago, doesitmatter11 said:

Had some trouble with the accident scene where after repairing the machine and pulling the lever my character missed the door and was stuck unable to move due to being in the conveyer belt scene but not on the conveyer belt.  Using console to enable player control, noclipping through the door, and toggling collision back on then just standing on the belt worked fine as a fix though, the scene progressed how I assume it should've (nurse ran off, ragdoll off the belt, warden in next room)

Other than that great teaser looking forward to what comes next!

try "fps limiter", and set the ini file, limit your frame to 60.

i met the same problem, and finally found this, solved. 

Most moving around bugs these days happened with skyrim are because of the damn high fps by our new tech laptops. If you are suffering problems like occasionly swimming on the ground, this is it.

29 minutes ago, ltxfj said:

try "fps limiter", and set the ini file, limit your frame to 60.

i met the same problem, and finally found this, solved. 

Most moving around bugs these days happened with skyrim are because of the damn high fps by our new tech laptops. If you are suffering problems like occasionly swimming on the ground, this is it.

I already limit the fps to 60, thanks for the help though

7 hours ago, Prime66 said:

I have to ask Kimmy, but I think this can be handled through scripting alone. 

From what I could find there is no "safe area" formlist. Like the no-solicitation list (tip add you NPC's to that list with a getForm script so it doesn't make DCL a dependancy)

I added the following keywords to the locations I use in my mod: LocTypeHouse, LocTypeDwelling and LocTypeJail that disables any events. 

46 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

From what I could find there is no "safe area" formlist. Like the no-solicitation list (tip add you NPC's to that list with a getForm script so it doesn't make DCL a dependancy)

I added the following keywords to the locations I use in my mod: LocTypeHouse, LocTypeDwelling and LocTypeJail that disables any events. 

Alright, thanks for the tip. I'll add that. Fingers crossed, it prevents any "surprise Bondage" for the duration of the player's stay.

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

There must be some, maybe ask Kimy or LauraLokomootje, as in Laura's Bondage Shop both Laura and Katharina have no DCL related speech options, nor did they ever rape me or had any problems understanding me wearing a gag.

8 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Alright, thanks for the tip. I'll add that. Fingers crossed, it prevents any "surprise Bondage" for the duration of the player's stay.

For me it does :) This is the formlist script I use in case you want to use that as well

FormList dcur_NoSolicitation = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000CF4E1, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") As FormList
    if (dcur_NoSolicitation)
        dcur_NoSolicitation.AddForm(ActorREFHere)
    endif

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

There must be some, maybe ask Kimy or LauraLokomootje, as in Laura's Bondage Shop both Laura and Katharina have no DCL related speech options, nor did they ever rape me or had any problems understanding me wearing a gag.

In the non 9 beta this is still the only way to do it. Unless Kimy adds a formlist. Laura uses the same approach as we spoke about in in a DM before.

In the latest DCL beta Kimy also used the same approach with the keywords on the location so that seems to be the way to go. I assume there is a good reason she did it this way.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

For me it does :) This is the formlist script I use in case you want to use that as well

FormList dcur_NoSolicitation = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000CF4E1, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") As FormList
    if (dcur_NoSolicitation)
        dcur_NoSolicitation.AddForm(ActorREFHere)
    endif

In the non 9 beta this is still the only way to do it. Unless Kimy adds a formlist. Laura uses the same approach as we spoke about in in a DM before.

In the latest DCL beta Kimy also used the same approach with the keywords on the location so that seems to be the way to go. I assume there is a good reason she did it this way.

Hey, thanks for sending this :D I'll integrate it and add those keywords. The player will be in enough bondage even without Cursed Loot :D

So how about some news?

I spent the last three days reworking the Conveyor. There are still some kinks to work out but im happy with it for the most part. It's also much more lightweight when not in use. 

@comorito also offered his help on the project, and since I was so busy doing Creation Kit work, I had him make a suit for the Test subject. And I really like it :D But let me know what you guys think. 

20210107083454_1.jpg.4394c2d018aed5e2d7dd8f7f5e7fc807.jpg20210107083506_1.jpg.4a2b0d14244724ac675a1c6b74013d23.jpg

I also finally got around to fixing the Collision on the Pedestal :D and it can now be used as DDC Furniture. 

20210107094526_1.jpg.14d173af14fd29e5eda724a0fd9661ca.jpg

48 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Hey, thanks for sending this :D I'll integrate it and add those keywords. The player will be in enough bondage even without Cursed Loot :D

You're welcome. Modding is sharing :)

13 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

So how about some news?

I spent the last three days reworking the Conveyor. There are still some kinks to work out but im happy with it for the most part. It's also much more lightweight when not in use. 

@comorito also offered his help on the project, and since I was so busy doing Creation Kit work, I had him make a suit for the Test subject. And I really like it :D But let me know what you guys think. 

I feel like the biohazard sign is too much. Liking the idea of the barcode, perhaps change one of them to a regular number to keep in line with the previous version suits?

18 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

So how about some news?

20210107083454_1.jpg.4394c2d018aed5e2d7dd8f7f5e7fc807.jpg20210107083506_1.jpg.4a2b0d14244724ac675a1c6b74013d23.jpg

I also finally got around to fixing the Collision on the Pedestal :D and it can now be used as DDC Furniture. 

Is DDC even available for SSE?

50 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

if you dont plan on assigning too much task to the test subject, i would personally like to see the suit have integrated ball mittens

also maybe swap the location of the bio sign and the QR code, and replace the bio sign with one of these

Spoiler

EB3bGKrU8AQ4Mh_.jpg

but that's just my weeb part kicking in , dont know how many people would want that

43 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

You know im not sure? DD V5 is a complete package, so my guess is a port is not so far off. 

47 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I feel like the biohazard sign is too much. Liking the idea of the barcode, perhaps change one of them to a regular number to keep in line with the previous version suits?

Really? I really like it, but without spoiling too much, this is not the only Test subject suit that will be used. I still want to make my own version. 

26 minutes ago, fancycuckoo said:

It's great any thing on the back?

Yep though, nothing too big. It's the QR code that is already on the front.

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

make a suit for the Test subject. And I really like it :D But let me know what you guys think. 

Spoiler

20210107083454_1.jpg.4394c2d018aed5e2d7dd8f7f5e7fc807.jpg

Nice variant. I like the biohazard sign, but I really don't like the barcode or QR code. A prisoner number like on the other suits seems a better choice for my taste.

And as oh so very often there is a small gap between gloves and sleeve.

22 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Really? I really like it, but without spoiling too much, this is not the only Test subject suit that will be used. I still want to make my own version. 

Perhaps for a specific role. Like cleaning the toilets ;) I think referring to real world warning signs loses a bit of the imagination a suit can have. And the logo in real life is used most of the times to indicate human matter that is hazardous, like needles, blooded cloth and body parts. So not something that I would link to a kinky rubber adventure :P 

It could be placed on the back and used for a special "janitor" suit. Because who knows what kind of experimental liquids there are to clean ;) 

1 hour ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

Yes it's  in the DD5 pack

15 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Perhaps for a specific role. Like cleaning the toilets ;) I think referring to real world warning signs loses a bit of the imagination a suit can have. And the logo in real life is used most of the times to indicate human matter that is hazardous, like needles, blooded cloth and body parts. So not something that I would link to a kinky rubber adventure :P 

It could be placed on the back and used for a special "janitor" suit. Because who knows what kind of experimental liquids there are to clean ;) 

I realy like it but i think the same, for me it's out of context for a test subject...?

4 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

Is there an estimated time for the next update, and is it gonna be reworking some features or advancement on the quests ?Thx in advance (btw im not trying to press the author to release anything, take ur time for the better ^^)

@Prime66 and I are putting heart and soul into the development of this mod. ?

Right now we're smoothing the edges to make sure that we'll be able to focus mainly on the quests and the lore in the future. 

I don't know when he plans to release the next update, but definitely it will be a much more polished version. 

(And with it will come the long promised screenshots too! ?)

???????

4 hours ago, Prime66 said:

So how about some news?

But, but, we like kinks!