23 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Thank you very much. I'll change that for the SSE version. 

I was also made aware of this issue, I chose to convert my LE workflow to also not use underscores in the cells just use a capital letter instead. Then a SSE conversion should be only a matter of load and save.

On 2/18/2021 at 10:19 PM, kronnos44 said:

I have too say

WOW

What a great piece of work , i was expecting something small

but it's actually pretty containfull

i was really happy to see the petsuit get a place in a questmod , havent seen that so far

really nice work , too bad you stopped working on it , but ofcourse this mod is a more complete topic

❤️

Guys weard question i'm using UNP body , everything is good unless

when i wear a catsuit , and on top off that restraints (pet suit) it clips ? any easy way off fixing it?

28 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

Guys weard question i'm using UNP body , everything is good unless

when i wear a catsuit , and on top off that restraints (pet suit) it clips ? any easy way off fixing it?

Well, I made a Pet Suit BodySlide, as well as other fixes. ?

You can find them here:

14 minutes ago, mollydeal said:

for lab area was thinking a mad science  type npc and  maybe rubber filled vats filled with bubbling rubber. a aide to npc that maybe little to eager to use you as test subject.

Either if it was a "yes" or a "no", I couldn't really answer without making huge spoilers, sorry. ?

2 minutes ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

I notice that there are multiple copies of the catsuit nif, just with different textures. I believe you can safely remove them and just reuse the one catsuit that gets alt textures within the esp.

That's been done for next version already, but thanks anyway. ?

55 minutes ago, mollydeal said:

are their going be trainers for the pc in different type rubber suit wear ? Say if wearing pony girl rubber outfit you have trainer for pony girls and so on?

On 2/23/2021 at 3:37 PM, Racoonity, Serah said:

Either if it was a "yes" or a "no", I couldn't really answer without making huge spoilers, sorry. ?

??

14 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

For those of you who are getting antsy like me. Here's a little something to keep you busy. Who know, it might actually be a preview of things to come.

Hide contents

Just a fair warning, this is extremely NSFW. This is your one and only warning. I will not be repeating myself, I never do.

is this really the preview of things to come

Got to say, I really can't wait to see what the finished mod would be like, If I may , I would like to give some suggestions for different paths in future update : (sorry for my bad English, not mother tongue)

1 : Cook : since no-one in the facility can cook a decent meal according to the warden, everyone have high expectation on you and knowing the facility's standard , failure is not an option! when cooking, a options bar pop up, you can choose to make a decent, mediocre or a very bad meal and the facility's staff react according to the meal you make (applause for decent, some comment for mediocre and complaints for bad) if a mediocre or bad meal is made, you can either :

(A : apologise and promise to do better next time, B : don't respond to the complaint or C : throwing insult at them which further anger the staffs and file complaints to the warden which will result in the warden calling you to her office and gives you a warning)

When you've been warn 3 times the warden thinks that the player character is disrespectful to her job and decided to fire her, the pc can then

A apologise and beg to keep her job 

B : act obnoxious and said things like I don't care or something or

throwing insult at the warden

For A : depend on the pc's speech skill the warden can either keep her around but warn her not to screw up again if success the speech check or throw the pc out if failed.

For B : warden feels infuriated by the pc's attitude and decided to punish her by demoting the pc to a inmate

For C : warden, angered by pc's insult, order the guard to seize the pc and made her a test subject for a new experiment aims to correct such behavior

Beside cooking, the kitchen require weekly resupply to keep the food coming which the pc are task to do, the pc can either : A : write letters to the supplier to purchase foods (lazy way) or B : wear a rubber suit with promotional material writing on it to go out and buy the supplies all the while promoting the facility which can earn you some extra money.

2 : Guard : Despite all the security measures, there's always some weakness a inmate can exploit to aid in their escape (most of the inmates are degenerate after all), if such things happened and the inmate escape during your shift, you must hunt down and return the inmate to the facility, pc can go to places like inn or market place at city to look for clue of the inmate's whereabout, once located , to bring the inmate back, the pc can :

A : speech check (failed the check would turn the inmate hostile to you)

B : cast a paralysis spell teach by the warden on the inmate (only work when sneaking, failed to do so result in the same outcome as A) or

C : beat the inmate into submission.

The pc will failed if : A : she takes too long to find the inmate (90 irl minutes)

B : lost the fight and got knock-out.

Should the pc failed to return the inmate, she may

A : apologise to warden and promise to do better next time (got send to the vacbed for a few day as punishment)

B : find excuse to her failure (got fire on the spot)

C : same as B but with a obnoxious tone (got demoted to inmate to take the escape inmate's place)

3 : Nurse : As the one who makes sure the inmate/patient's therapy session go according to plan, not a mistake is allow since it could ruin months if not years of work, nurses who failed their mission can be

A : fired for their incompetence (minor screw up)

B : demote to inmate/patient to take the ruined subject's place (major screw up)

C : demote to test subject for a new experiment on following order (severe screw up)

On the other hand, if a nurse prove herself capable on her job, she may get a special assignment : go to a hold's prison to choose a new batch of inmates for the facility (and all the "FUN" stuffs she can do to the new inmates.

Well that's all I can think of right now, hope my idea helps.

7 hours ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Got to say, I really can't wait to see what the finished mod would be like, If I may , I would like to give some suggestions for different paths in future update : (sorry for my bad English, not mother tongue)

Next update is going to be still super far from "finished", but glad you all are in hype. ??

7 hours ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

1 : Cook : since no-one in the facility can cook a decent meal according to the warden, everyone have high expectation on you and knowing the facility's standard , failure is not an option! when cooking, a options bar pop up, you can choose to make a decent, mediocre or a very bad meal and the facility's staff react according to the meal you make (applause for decent, some comment for mediocre and complaints for bad) if a mediocre or bad meal is made, you can either :

(A : apologise and promise to do better next time, B : don't respond to the complaint or C : throwing insult at them which further anger the staffs and file complaints to the warden which will result in the warden calling you to her office and gives you a warning)

When you've been warn 3 times the warden thinks that the player character is disrespectful to her job and decided to fire her, the pc can then

A apologise and beg to keep her job 

B : act obnoxious and said things like I don't care or something or

throwing insult at the warden

For A : depend on the pc's speech skill the warden can either keep her around but warn her not to screw up again if success the speech check or throw the pc out if failed.

For B : warden feels infuriated by the pc's attitude and decided to punish her by demoting the pc to a inmate

For C : warden, angered by pc's insult, order the guard to seize the pc and made her a test subject for a new experiment aims to correct such behavior

Beside cooking, the kitchen require weekly resupply to keep the food coming which the pc are task to do, the pc can either : A : write letters to the supplier to purchase foods (lazy way) or B : wear a rubber suit with promotional material writing on it to go out and buy the supplies all the while promoting the facility which can earn you some extra money.

2 : Guard : Despite all the security measures, there's always some weakness a inmate can exploit to aid in their escape (most of the inmates are degenerate after all), if such things happened and the inmate escape during your shift, you must hunt down and return the inmate to the facility, pc can go to places like inn or market place at city to look for clue of the inmate's whereabout, once located , to bring the inmate back, the pc can :

A : speech check (failed the check would turn the inmate hostile to you)

B : cast a paralysis spell teach by the warden on the inmate (only work when sneaking, failed to do so result in the same outcome as A) or

C : beat the inmate into submission.

The pc will failed if : A : she takes too long to find the inmate (90 irl minutes)

B : lost the fight and got knock-out.

Should the pc failed to return the inmate, she may

A : apologise to warden and promise to do better next time (got send to the vacbed for a few day as punishment)

B : find excuse to her failure (got fire on the spot)

C : same as B but with a obnoxious tone (got demoted to inmate to take the escape inmate's place)

3 : Nurse : As the one who makes sure the inmate/patient's therapy session go according to plan, not a mistake is allow since it could ruin months if not years of work, nurses who failed their mission can be

A : fired for their incompetence (minor screw up)

B : demote to inmate/patient to take the ruined subject's place (major screw up)

C : demote to test subject for a new experiment on following order (severe screw up)

On the other hand, if a nurse prove herself capable on her job, she may get a special assignment : go to a hold's prison to choose a new batch of inmates for the facility (and all the "FUN" stuffs she can do to the new inmates.

Well that's all I can think of right now, hope my idea helps.

Remind me to answer you after the release of next update, as doing it now would spoil too much. ?