10 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Ā 

Don't worry, we don't plan to stressĀ ourselves at all.Ā ?Ā 

Ā 

We are doing this, because we enjoy it,Ā not as a job.Ā ?

(It also means we have no deadlines: we'll call you for dinner, when it's readyĀ ?)

Hell yeah, thats the way of life, no stress, only good vibes, personally I cannot wait, I remember checking this mod way before the rework when the OG author was talking about in some thailandese basket weaving imageboardĀ if you catch my drift, great idea and concept, specially for us who are into this rubbery kinky stuff, glad to see its alive and making good progress!

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Ā 

Don't worry, we don't plan to stressĀ ourselves at all.Ā ?Ā 

Ā 

We are doing this, because we enjoy it,Ā not as a job.Ā ?

(It also means we have no deadlines: we'll call you for dinner, when it's readyĀ ?)

Ā 

We'll get there, when we get thereĀ ?

Ā 

27 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Is there a separate bodyslide file. Im playing sse and using cbbe 3ba but i cant find any rubber theme outfits. ThanksĀ 

BS files will be in the next version. We redid the File structure so all outfits have different paths and thus won't be compatible with the old version.

19 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Is there a separate bodyslide file. Im playing sse and using cbbe 3ba but i cant find any rubber theme outfits. ThanksĀ 

Ā 

No, sorry. All BS files will come with the whole mod.

Anyway, there should be a SSE version of Devious Devices, as well as Deviously Cursed Loot, with plenty of rubber outfits.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

lol Before i forget if you havent seen fyi

Ā 

Ā 

it looks awesome

Ā 

THAT - IS - AWSOME!!!Ā ?

But I have no idea how to port it to Skyrim.Ā ?

Yeah, I suspected as much. The current beds have the same issue. I can still make them useable in the game just without enter/exit animation.

I have some ideas for this piece but would need to ask the Author first if they are willing to let me use it.

But I am busy working on a different piece of Furniture right now.Ā :DĀ 

Tantalizingly, Nifskope still recognizes the "geomorph" type animation that was supported up until Oblivion, which tracks each vertex and it's coordinates/translations... It looks awesome, but cannot import into skyrim. wasted a lot of time on early vacbed animation attempts, there.

This mod is really great. I want to make some suggestions. For example, in the plot, players should wear Visitor Catsuit and Visitor Boots when they enter, and add a process of changing clothes during the security check. I also hope that there will be more stories, such as putting players in a latex prison. This mod is awesomeļ¼

yeah i think the Visitor Suit& boots would be good to change into before heading threw the gate somewhere around writing yourself into the book at the bottom of the stairs... perhaps make a small room where you are let in and you can only get out of the room when you are changed into the visitor outfit like in the dominant follower questline from devious cursed loot

I do not know if this a question or suggestion your pick. Are going to use bounty system Skyrim has it should be doable without changing game much? Will have a dominant's follower that can go with player outside of rubber facility. also are planning make light armor rubber outfit and heavy armor outfit?

1 hour ago, Spacelessd said:
This mod is really great. I want to make some suggestions. For example, in the plot, players should wear Visitor Catsuit and Visitor Boots when they enter, and add a process of changing clothes during the security check. I also hope that there will be more stories, such as putting players in a latex prison. This mod is awesomeļ¼
Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

yeah i think the Visitor Suit& boots would be good to change into before heading threw the gate somewhere around writing yourself into the book at the bottom of the stairs... perhaps make a small room where you are let in and you can only get out of the room when you are changed into the visitor outfit like in the dominant follower questline from devious cursed loot

Ā 

All done or being worked on, already.Ā ?

We basically overhauled the mod.

Ā 

56 minutes ago, mollydeal said:

1 - Are going to use bounty system Skyrim has it should be doable without changing game much?

2 - Will have a dominant's follower that can go with player outside of rubber facility.

3 - also are planning make light armor rubber outfit and heavy armor outfit?

Ā 

1 - No, it won't interfere in any way with the vanilla crime system.

2 - It's too early to answer this, sorry.Ā ?

3 - Yes.

are you going have different paths like rubber fuckdoll path, rubber pony path, rubber nurse path and rubber kitty path? oh since just saw theĀ  one diaper modĀ  could do also rubber baby path not totally my scene but could be option and one which do favor rubber cow path which i do favor always been disappointed their was not just simple milk farm one for mme user all well can not always get what want.

2 hours ago, mollydeal said:

are you going have different paths like rubber fuckdoll path, rubber pony path, rubber nurse path and rubber kitty path? oh since just saw theĀ  one diaper modĀ  could do also rubber baby path not totally my scene but could be option and one which do favor rubber cow path which i do favor always been disappointed their was not just simple milk farm one for mme user all well can not always get what want.

Ā 

No, sorry.
There's absolutely no way we're adding diapers.Ā ?

Same for MME.

Ā 

The paths we planned are of a completely different kind: they will define your role in the Facility, withoutĀ precluding theĀ access to other ones.?

50 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Ā 

No, sorry.
There's absolutely no way we're adding diapers.Ā ?

Same for MME.

Ā 

The paths we planned are of a completely different kind: they will define your role in the Facility, withoutĀ precluding theĀ access to other ones.?

Ā 

diapers ew , ^.^ instead off this an crazy idea would be katheters , prolounged beeing tied up in a vacuum bed, or complete bondage while not worrying and letting your urine drip in a bag is something that is a little bit far tought , and possible never gonna be possible in skyrim ?

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

Ā 

diapers ew , ^.^ instead off this an crazy idea would be katheters , prolounged beeing tied up in a vacuum bed, or complete bondage while not worrying and letting your urine drip in a bag is something that is a little bit far tought , and possible never gonna be possible in skyrim ?

Ā 

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

yeah that needs MORE adjustment ... i mean there are scripts for peeing and stuff but...

Ā 

Ā 

Luckily,Ā it seems that onlyĀ few people haveĀ an excretory apparatusĀ in Skyrim, not to mention thatĀ everyone's digestive system seems to work like Kirby's.Ā ?

d4glg75-3bebad88-45df-45f4-862d-dc53fb7d

11 hours ago, mollydeal said:

seriously diapers on adult that just look like elderly diaper talk about odd fetishes. and it's disgusting