10 hours ago, Prime66 said:

Well, a few pages back, I said at the end of the Month, but that's not happening since we decided to give almost the whole mod and Overhaul.

Due to that reason, I can't give a new time estimate. But work is progressing very well. If I had to guess, we are a little under halfway done with the next version.   

OOF :(

But yeah, it will be worth the wait ;) 

May i have a suggestion about the rehabilitation progress later or lets sayfar in the future? I was on a nsfw website where farmthis also is ... and there were on one picture "slavetattoos" which hat the effect to alter behaviour of the slave/patient ... perhaps that could be something also for the factory?

I'll be honest after playing through it didn't go where I thought it was gonna thought I was gonna end up as a prisoner or something. Who knows we shall see,
However for the guard out front what was his name? Dum dum? Well in order for him to open the door I had to fast travel away and back for him to open it

I fixed the Doll Suit! ?

Spoiler

1916823142_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_02.01-14_17_14_45.png.5bf08f5eef87dc307126f580a8775564.png1907965084_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_02.01-14_17_23_78.png.8b92de082c483a44043e3f4cfe52059b.png

It wasn't DD's fault: it was conflicting with both HDT physics and SMP. I removed the extra stuff from the nif, fixed it in OS and here we go! ?

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

I fixed the Doll Suit! ?

Happy Monday! :) That is ? indeed! It's so wonderful that farmthat's amazing Doll Suit can now get the gameplay it has always so very much deserved!

/Edit: Looking back over this thread, you guys are truly doing the Gods' work with this mod! ?

19 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

Happy Monday! :) That is ? indeed! It's so wonderful that farmthat's amazing Doll Suit can now get the gameplay it has always so very much deserved!

/Edit: Looking back over this thread, you guys are truly doing the Gods' work with this mod! ?

You too, I love your stuff! ?
Do you think we could use some for this mod?

8 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Do you think we could use some for this mod?

:blush: It would be an honor and a privilege!

And to quite myself: "Please feel free to include the objects in your own mods. Copy them to your own folders or leave them in mine, modify or mutilate the meshes, whatever works best."

Just one addition if I may concerning the items that I managed to port into DD, I'd strongly recommend using the models and textures from DD (or just the DDs themselves) and not the original models (which are inferior in quality).

3 minutes ago, bigpineapple said:

oh wow those are some big features and updates, seems that the mod is coming along nicely, but don't stress yourselves over the release, take your time.

Don't worry, we don't plan to stress ourselves at all. ? 

We are doing this, because we enjoy it, not as a job. ?

(It also means we have no deadlines: we'll call you for dinner, when it's ready ?)