Replaying the mod, I found that Tali is still there. She forcegreets me, but her dialogues don't kick in - they can be found in the console commands. Is this conversation supposed to still happen, is there gonna be anything with her, or she's just there as an "artifact" of the original mod? I always viewed her a possible path to get yourself in trouble instead of just voluntary committment?

Just now, Baltasarr80 said:

The Captured Dreams shop ... i played it last week before (Thalmor Embassy was ... welli nteresting) :)

Than my game crashed and i no longer could equip any tools or weapons only magic ... bye bye setup ...

Oh, you're right! ?

A shame it isn't being developed anymore, I really liked it. ?

Found a glitch. Probably related to whatever is labelling the doors in dungeons as "door to the facility." I was cleaning out Fort Hraggstad in order to join the Legion. After I finished off all of the bandits the arrow for the mission shifted. It now shows The Facility as Fort Hraggstad with the quest arrow on it. I haven't gone down there to see if I can finish the quest, but I doubt that I can unless I kill everyone inside. Even that might not do it. So, it has basically cut me off from being able to finish the quest. I can console it, I'm sure. Just need to look up the level codes for that quest, but it is something that you will probably want to look into. 

39 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Found a glitch. Probably related to whatever is labelling the doors in dungeons as "door to the facility." I was cleaning out Fort Hraggstad in order to join the Legion. After I finished off all of the bandits the arrow for the mission shifted. It now shows The Facility as Fort Hraggstad with the quest arrow on it. I haven't gone down there to see if I can finish the quest, but I doubt that I can unless I kill everyone inside. Even that might not do it. So, it has basically cut me off from being able to finish the quest. I can console it, I'm sure. Just need to look up the level codes for that quest, but it is something that you will probably want to look into. 

That's odd. Can you enter the facility and see if the marker point's to anything? 

We made sure all vanilla edits are removed in the next version. 
So that will probably also be fixed. 

1 hour ago, cerebus300 said:

Found a glitch. Probably related to whatever is labelling the doors in dungeons as "door to the facility."

Uhmm, yes, that's been around since the original release.

Not telling you how to play the game, but when I try out some new stuff in Beta, I make a hard save, install the mod, have fun, take screenshots - uninstall it and restart from that save. Safest way to keep the game at least a bit stable, it doesn't need extra help for crashing ?

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, yes, that's been around since the original release.

Not telling you how to play the game, but when I try out some new stuff in Beta, I make a hard save, install the mod, have fun, take screenshots - uninstall it and restart from that save. Safest way to keep the game at least a bit stable, it doesn't need extra help for crashing ?

Beta test versions should *always* be played on throwaway saves.

I've started SSE (yet) again and will be using the old saves to test out the next version... Gawd I hope they work 

4 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Beta test versions should *always* be played on throwaway saves.

I've started SSE (yet) again and will be using the old saves to test out the next version... Gawd I hope they work 

Next version will definitely require a new save. I tried myself to use a clean save for testing: bad idea... ?

5 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

There is a dirty edit in the original mod that changes the text to a certain door base.  This overrides everything that uses that base door.  it is just a text change, the doors still function properly and go where they are supposed to go.

6 hours ago, Prime66 said:

That's odd. Can you enter the facility and see if the marker point's to anything? 

We made sure all vanilla edits are removed in the next version. 
So that will probably also be fixed. 

Well, I went to The Factory, but there were no quest markers pointing to the door, or to anything inside. It is just marked with the Ft Hraggstad marker on the map and the quest is not complete.

2 hours ago, slvsaris said:

There is a dirty edit in the original mod that changes the text to a certain door base.  This overrides everything that uses that base door.  it is just a text change, the doors still function properly and go where they are supposed to go.

The problem isn't the door names, it is that the mod seems to have hijacked a vanilla quest and moved the marker to The Facility which then breaks the quest.