Ooh, this is so cool! I've seen your progress in the original thread before the holidays but I didn't read into it that you'd be so close to a first release.

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

The boots sometimes are cut at the ankle. I'm not sure what's causing this.

Without having had a chance to look at it in xEdit (and/or NifSkope) yet, I'd assume that this is likely a slot conflict. Check if boots and suits both have the calf slot enabled and if they do, that's likely the culprit. You should then be able to fix that by playing around with the suits' and boots' ArmorAddon slot flags and/or priority settings in the .esp

By the way, I believe there are some UUNP and CBBE slider sets available for the base mod on the Nexus. Also, Devious Devices includes both UUNP and CBBE Bodyslide versions for the suit set which you can make use of if you are going to make DD a hard dependency anyway. Simply edit the Armor Addon mesh paths to use the models that ship with DD (devious\mxw_catsuit\...)

Happy New Year!

Looks very good! :classic_wub:
The mod is very reminiscent of A Rubber Facility 0.52.
With DD devices it will certainly be very exciting and there are truly many ideas for such a mod!
A Bodyslide of the suits for CalienteTools would still be good.
Good and happy success! ?

PS: I only play the normal Skyrim, so LE, everything works flawlessly here.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

Looks very good! :classic_wub:
The mod is very reminiscent of A Rubber Facility 0.52.
With DD devices it will certainly be very exciting and there are truly many ideas for such a mod!
A Bodyslide of the suits for CalienteTools would still be good.
Good and happy success! ?

PS: I only play the normal Skyrim, so LE, everything works flawlessly here.

That's because it is a continuation of A Rubber Facility 0.52

Looks very promising. I didn't have a problem during the current content, except maybe the delay until the guard finally moved his ass to open the door to the facility, but that could have been me standing too close and preventing it.

1 hour ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

The Doll suit is still broken on SSE. not sure if you tried to fix it or not.

Gah, the Dollsuit, as much as I love it, it's starting to become my Archenemy, at least in SSE. 
For some reason, it works fine on my end. I'll look into it (again)
Thanks for the report. 

1 hour ago, El_Duderino said:

Ooh, this is so cool! I've seen your progress in the original thread before the holidays but I didn't read into it that you'd be so close to a first release.

Without having had a chance to look at it in xEdit (and/or NifSkope) yet, I'd assume that this is likely a slot conflict. Check if boots and suits both have the calf slot enabled and if they do, that's likely the culprit. You should then be able to fix that by playing around with the suits' and boots' ArmorAddon slot flags and/or priority settings in the .esp

By the way, I believe there are some UUNP and CBBE slider sets available for the base mod on the Nexus. Also, Devious Devices includes both UUNP and CBBE Bodyslide versions for the suit set which you can make use of if you are going to make DD a hard dependency anyway. Simply edit the Armor Addon mesh paths to use the models that ship with DD (devious\mxw_catsuit\...)

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the Tip. I'll look into that. I do plan on using the Suits available in DD. But still, need my own since DD doesn't ship with the Transparent Catsuit (mxw Version)

33 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

Awesome!  I am glad this one got picked up again.  I remember the old mod having some wild edits in it, hopefully you fixed those.

I still need to look into that. I haven't found anything really bad besides from renaming all levers in the game

Edit: Though granted, I haven't looked that hard. The next version is going to be mostly polish. 

53 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Thanks for the Tip. I'll look into that. I do plan on using the Suits available in DD. But still, need my own since DD doesn't ship with the Transparent Catsuit (mxw Version)

You can re-use the sliders from the original files. Like I did in Deviously Pink. I just need to do the UUNP sliders as well.

Good to see this mod being picked up again. Some things found in the playthrough/Tes5Edit:

-There is a name edit on a vanilla door, so all doors now have this activation name

-There are multiple NIF-files for the same armor but different textures. You can use Texture Sets so you can use the DD catsuits, just with your texture. You can look at the gold belt in DD for reference how this is used.

-There seems to be no collision panel outside so you can just activate the door even with the gate closed.

-Some black floor panels in the cells. This is due to to many overlapping lights and/or to many lights per game cell.

Looking forward to your DD upgrade :) 

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

Gah, the Dollsuit, as much as I love it, it's starting to become my Archenemy, at least in SSE. 
For some reason, it works fine on my end. I'll look into it (again)
Thanks for the report. 

For me take Dollsuit crush on LE version to :(

48 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

You can re-use the sliders from the original files. Like I did in Deviously Pink. I just need to do the UUNP sliders as well.

Good to see this mod being picked up again. Some things found in the playthrough/Tes5Edit:

-There is a name edit on a vanilla door, so all doors now have this activation name

-There are multiple NIF-files for the same armor but different textures. You can use Texture Sets so you can use the DD catsuits, just with your texture. You can look at the gold belt in DD for reference how this is used.

-There seems to be no collision panel outside so you can just activate the door even with the gate closed.

-Some black floor panels in the cells. This is due to to many overlapping lights and/or to many lights per game cell.

Looking forward to your DD upgrade :) 

• Thanks for telling me. I will remove those edits. 
  • I am aware of that, and initially, I made them with Texture Sets, but for some reason, this caused most catsuits to become white; I am still unsure what the cause is, but I was going to look into it and remove the Duplicate meshes. 
  • Ohh, I have to look at the Vanilla gate. But as far as I know, you can't enter without the gate being opened.
  • Damn, I thought I got right of them. Í swear the lighting is driving me insane. 

Thanks for the Report.  

Good to see that you took the step and opened a new page!

I would like to see the current version-number 6.0.3 beta on the front page, as I was unsure if this is just a re-up of the version in the old thread or a polished one.

The folders in the zip-file contain instances of "folder managed by vortex", even with backup-tag. Dunno how other people's Vortex reacts to this. You might want to delete those from the zipfile.

Good to see the proofreading smoothing out the lines, only found one "Mam" - I think it was the nurse talking to the warden.

Talking to the warden, it was annoying having to click twice to get "back to questions". I would add some line "No more questions, where do I apply?" the second time you get to the questions tree. That would save us a lot of clicking.

I like the transparent P02 suit. Dollsuit works fine, even though I'm using UUNP (on LE, of course)

The boots for the prisoners are now black, calf-high during the tour, but cut at the ankles on me and NPCs once I tried them on.

The navmesh on the other side of the river is fixed - now the bridge ain't working. My follower jumps in the river to follow me across. And still can't enter.

I don't know if you've even touched the folding steps. I have the impression that they are too high to climb them smoothly, I regularly have to jump to get up. But don't bother if it's too much hassle, they work, that's just the glitter on the icing.

2 hours ago, Prime66 said:

I still need to look into that. I haven't found anything really bad besides from renaming all levers in the game

Edit: Though granted, I haven't looked that hard. The next version is going to be mostly polish. 

That's kinda what I am remembering I guess.  I suppose those are not really wild edits, just beginner's mistakes lol.  I remember the original author renaming a buck of doors on accident.  I mentioned that they should duplicate things and not edit the originals.  I am going to install this again to see what you have done with the place.  If I see anything I will let you know.