IGNORED

Creatures with Schlongs for Star Wars: Jedi Academy (18+)

inb4poof

Creatures with Schlongs for Star Wars: Jedi Academy (18+)

This is an edit of the Wampa and Rancor models, giving them visible raging erections. This also comes with optional NPC files.

To use the custom NPCs, enable cheats then type "npc spawn (name)", replacing (name) with any of the npc names listed below.
List of NPCs:
rancor2        - spawns a smaller, weaker rancor
rancor_r    - spawns a harmless rancor with 50,000 health
wampa_r        - spawns a harmless wampa with 50,000 health

Details about the pk3 files:
zzzRancorD.pk3                    - Contains the NSFW Rancor model.
zzzRancorD-NPCs.pk3                - Optional. Contains the custom rancor NPCs. This also makes the default rancor NPC tougher to fight and able to chase people through the tunnel.
zzzRancorD-ReplaceNPCs.pk3            - Optional. Replaces the Noghri and Tusken Raiders with Rancors.
zzzWampaD.pk3                    - Contains the NSFW Wampa model.
zzzWampaD-NPCs.pk3                - Optional. Contains the custom wampa NPCs and makes the default wampa NPC tougher to fight.
zzzWampaD-ReplaceNPCs.pk3            - Optional. Replaces ATST and most neutral droids with Wampas.
zzzWampaD-SlapSoundsReplaceSwipeSounds.pk3    - Optional. Replaces the sounds of Wampa's claw attacks with some spanking sounds.

-CREDITS-
Wampa, Rancor, and Star Wars © LucasArts
Additional models by AkkoArcade

-HOW TO INSTALL-
 Extract the zip file, then put the pk3 files you need into your base folder: "Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy/Gamedata/base"

-LICENSE-
Others are free to share, modify, and/or put this in their mods, and should give credit while they're at it.
======================================================================
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 11:45 PM, DeadSomething said:

is there a way of having it as replacers for the vanilla model?

Actually, they already replace the vanilla models. What you need is just zzzRancorD.pk3 and zzzWampaD.pk3. The other pk3 files only either edit or add NPCs, so they're optional.

• 5 weeks later...

Got to Hoth, witnessed the big hog on the wampa, lol. Can't wait to see the rancor. Shame there's no way to actually fuck it. Now I kinda want to see more humanoid NPCs like the Reborn also hang schlong. ?

Thanks for this. Never thought I'd find NSFW mods for a game from 2003.

On 2/24/2021 at 1:07 AM, Buridan said:

Got to Hoth, witnessed the big hog on the wampa, lol. Can't wait to see the rancor. Shame there's no way to actually fuck it. Now I kinda want to see more humanoid NPCs like the Reborn also hang schlong. ?

Thanks for this. Never thought I'd find NSFW mods for a game from 2003.

You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying it
I'm definitely gonna give humanoids the same treatment if I have time
Never tried adding custom anims myself, but from what I've read in forums.. It's actually possible. It's gonna take some work though.
Someone could try replacing the Wampa's grab move and the humanoid's "grabbed by wampa" animation with something different by editing the .gla files.
The frames used, speed, and whether they loop can be set up in their animation.cfg files, and events for certain frames can be set up in their animevents.cfg

Now that the source code's been available for a long time now, I guess it's also possible to change the creature behavior and even give humanoids a "grab" move of their own like the rancors and wampas.
The Force Drain grab and grabbed anims can also be altered by editing the humanoid's .gla file.
I could try editing these someday, but there's just some things I need to focus on first. Anyone is welcome to have a go at it though