martolinsj

Problems with the Lily rose option

Hello everyone! 

I downloaded everything again as I had few problems with my pc and I noticed that everything (drugs, wicked items etc are inside the game and they are working) but when i try to find the option to make my girl a lily/rose... no one option is showing on the phone and computer. I wanted to offer my body using all the new features I downloaded but... i don't know what i did wrong cause everythinh'else is in the game.

the only difference is that i did not downloaded hoe it up.. and I have did not put all the mods together but i created some file holders...

The flowers thing (lily and rose) is from "Nisa's Wicked Perversions", so no need for "Hoe it Up".

If the option doesn't show on your phone (has a menu of its own with a seashell icon) and you also don't see "Tam Explorer" on any computer in-game, you may have installed Nisa's mod incorrectly (i.e. you put it into a subfolder where it can't be found by the game).

Make sure that the path to your files (".ts4script" and ".package" endings) is something like "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions" . or just unpack the downloaded archive into the Mods folder (that's what I did, some time ago).

Also, Wicked Pervs doesn't work with The Sims 4 Legacy Edition (game version for older hardware). If you can access the gallery in-game, you're not playing Legacy.

3 hours ago, martolinsj said:

I have did not put all the mods together but i created some file holders...

I have had a few beers (it's nearly midnight in Germany), so it may be my fault for not understanding it, but I guess you mean what Windows calls "folders". If so, make sure that you only have one level of subfolders.

"Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions" works, so all files in that folder will be read.

"Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/LoversLab/NisasWickedPerversions" does not work. Files with a ".package" ending might still be loaded by the game, but ".ts4script" files will not work.

Of course, these are just examples. You can name folders within the "Mods" directory however you like.

EDIT: Silly me. If drugs from Basemental Drugs work, Nisa's Wicked Pervs will work as well.