[sims 4] KatsuKitty's Animations for WickedWhims ♥

I really like your D.va implementations! It's very creative. The extra stool looks a bit weird in the one with the Mecha. Perhaps it will look better if she's sitting elsewhere? On the robot, or maybe on a tech object?

No need to be harsh, everyone starts off somewhere. Don't get discouraged. Hope to see more of your work in the future!

13 minutes ago, bombomba said:

I really like your D.va implementations! It's very creative. The extra stool looks a bit weird in the one with the Mecha. Perhaps it will look better if she's sitting elsewhere? On the robot, or maybe on a tech object?

No need to be harsh, everyone starts off somewhere. Don't get discouraged. Hope to see more of your work in the future!

Thank you :)!

So are you going to try to re-create some scenes from hentai?  Are you by chance taking requests?  Your work is interesting and I'm curious to see where you take it with your own style.

ANYWAY, on the off chance you are taking requests, can you do an animation based on futanari sex scene from Beat Angel Esclayer episode 2 where the main character take a huge futa dick.  The climax scene of that sex scene was epic in my opinion... shame the animator at the time didn't think to do stomach deformation or cum inflation with it.

1 hour ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

So are you going to try to re-create some scenes from hentai?  Are you by chance taking requests?  Your work is interesting and I'm curious to see where you take it with your own style.

ANYWAY, on the off chance you are taking requests, can you do an animation based on futanari sex scene from Beat Angel Esclayer episode 2 where the main character take a huge futa dick.  The climax scene of that sex scene was epic in my opinion... shame the animator at the time didn't think to do stomach deformation or cum inflation with it.

thank you so much, sure i can take request but im sort of new to all of this

? hmmm sounds interesting i just might do it, also unfortunately the sims stomachs cant be inflated ?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/12/2022 at 2:11 PM, Meljuk said:

The tumblr desk by Westwoodsims you linked to actually links to a chalkboard wallpaper and not a desk. Since the animation requires said desk I can't use that one. Where can I find the actual desk?

turns out the desk got deleted so i'll have to redo the animation with a different desk 

On 7/16/2022 at 9:34 PM, KatsuKitty said:

turns out the desk got deleted so i'll have to redo the animation with a different desk 

The desk can still be found on Mediafire, linked eg from https://sirenofmusic.tumblr.com/post/123441733829/westwoodsims-i-wanted-appropriate-school-desks

Some animators add their used objects to the ZIP file. Keeping track of all objects may be hard when using 10+ different objects, so adding them to the ZIP is often more easy. Re-doing animations every time an author removes items would have broken many animations. I hope you can do the same at least for removed objects.

For those without an ad blocker (I hope it's the right object, didn't test so far):

WSTWD schooldesk.package

7 hours ago, Oops19 said:

The desk can still be found on Mediafire, linked eg from https://sirenofmusic.tumblr.com/post/123441733829/westwoodsims-i-wanted-appropriate-school-desks

Some animators add their used objects to the ZIP file. Keeping track of all objects may be hard when using 10+ different objects, so adding them to the ZIP is often more easy. Re-doing animations every time an author removes items would have broken many animations. I hope you can do the same at least for removed objects.

For those without an ad blocker (I hope it's the right object, didn't test so far):

WSTWD schooldesk.package 223.45 kB · 0 downloads

Wow! very helpful!  i thought their tumblr was deleted so i thought i'd have to redo it with a different desk thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...