[sims 4] KatsuKitty's Animations for WickedWhims ♥

[sims 4] KatsuKitty's Animations for WickedWhims ♥

View File

logo.png.deb73c173b5d097126523a804bf6b2ca.png

Hiii! I'm KatsuKitty, i like the make a variety of animations for wickedwhims, trying to make unique and realistic animations with stages. 

Join my Patreon below to get early access, patreon exclusive animations and to support future works:

become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png.e421b3a2bbfd4f658201265d39fb2e3c.png

https://www.patreon.com/KatsuKittyy

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧33 animations in total*:・゚✧*:・゚

SOME PREVIEWS:

https://www.redgifs.com/users/katsukitty

☆ HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

Spoiler

put the props for animations folder and "KatsuKitty Animations" into your mods folder and unzip the file ^_^

☆ For some animations you will need:

Spoiler

NOTE: all of these props should be in the "props for animations" folder except for the cherry pie cum mesh: 

CHERRY PIE CUM MESH

CHERRY PIE CUM MESH V2

CANDY CANE ITEM CLICK HERE

ASKETOS OBJECTS

NINTENDO SWITCH

SCHOOL DESK 

LOVEHONEY SUCTION CUP DILDO

D.VA BLACK CAT MECH 

☆LIST OF ANIMATIONS!

Spoiler

FF Lesbian Lovers [stage 1]  TEASING

⋆ FM She's not into it [STAGE 1] spanking  and rubbing TEASING

FM Snowy Bookshelf Eating Cunninglus [REQUIRES SNOWY ESCAPE EXPANSION PACK] TEASING

FM Snowy Organizer Pounding STAGE 1 [REQUIRES SNOWY ESCAPE EXPANSION PACK] ❄️VAGINAL

FM Snowy Organizer CLIMAX STAGE 2 CREAMPIE [REQUIRES SNOWY ESCAPE EXPANSION PACK] ❄️  [REQUIRES CHERRY PIE CUM MESHVAGINAL

⋆  CANDY CANE FUN [REQUIRES CANDY CANE ITEM CLICK HERE & ASKETOS OBJECTS]  VAGINAL

F  SNOWMAN HELPER [REQUIRES ASKETOS OBJECTS]   VAGINAL

FM Riding Dick while playing Nintendo Switch [REQUIRES NINTENDO SWITCH BY REDHEADSIMS]  VAGINAL

⋆ FM  Fucked while on computer  VAGINAL

FM  Slow Grinding on Lounge Chair  VAGINAL

FM    School desk fucking  [REQUIRES SCHOOL DESK BY WESTWOODSIMS] VAGINAL

FM   Bed Pounding VAGINAL

FM    Fucked while studyingVAGINAL

FM   Table fuckVAGINAL

FM  She's not into it [STAGE 2] spanking & rubbingVAGINAL

FM  couch fuck VAGINAL

FM missionary on bed VAGINAL

FM  doggy on table VAGINAL

FM   table choke fuck VAGINAL

⋆ FM  using nintendo switch to ride dildo VAGINAL

⋆   DVA MECHA FUN DILDO ANAL [REQUIRES LOVEHONEY SUCTION CUP DILDO BY YSRA & D.VA BLACK CAT MECH by  kaguya-fox ]  ANAL

⋆  FM    Annoyed while on phone [DO YOU MIND??!!!!] stage 1  ⋆ANAL

FM    Recording while riding ANAL

FM ROUGH BLOWJOB ON FLOOR [ still in early access] *NEW*

FM ROUGH BLOWJOB ON FLOOR stage 2 [ still in early access] *NEW*

FM ROUGH BLOWJOB ON FLOOR stage 3 climax [ still in early access] *NEW*

F riding dildo on mirrorvaginal [ still in early access] *NEW*

M gay anal fucking [ still in early access] *NEW*

FF Lesbian lovers stage 2L TEASING [ still in early access] *NEW*

PATREON EXCLUSIVE ANIMATIONS 

FM  getting fucked while making pancakes stage 1 VAGINAL *NEW*

FM  getting fucked while making pancakes stage 2VAGINAL *NEW*

FM  getting fucked while making pancakes stage 3 CLIMAX VAGINAL  *NEW*

Special Thanks:

Thank you TURBODRIVER for WW

Thank you so much bobahloo for helping me

Thank you so much to Kiki Chain for giving me advice!

Thank you NOIR & DARK 

Thank you Asketo!

Thank you Elys19!

Thank you Yr_Sa 

Thank you kaguya-fox!

Thank you Klhas for the amazing new rig

Thank you to all CC creators for the props

Thank you kaguya-fox!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You need to train a bit more with bodies movement. The arm from the male is moving weirdly, it's not natural.

The gifts are not synchronised with the body movement, nor is the female. There's magic around here ?

Oh and poor female's arm. I think she's going to hospital soon since her arm is dislocated.

I hope you will take criticism into account for your work and not personally. I mean people commenting will say nothing constructive other than "good animation" while it's not even the case. How can you be better if people aren't being honest?

i'm sorry hope you don't get offended. but these are literally some of the worst animations i have seen on here. they are not fluid nothing connects it looks like you have just thrown the male into the female without careing about actual movements! sorry but you need A LOT more practice. and if anyone joins your patreon account for this than they are just wasting their money. ?

I am a huge fan of the expressions. The movement definitely needs a bit of improvement, but there is absolutely potential. I tried at animating before but god is it difficult, so its always good to see someone new come in. Outside of more practice, I'd say maybe hold off on Patreon till you have a bit more experience, but I really want you to keep at animating. Oh, and also it might be a good idea to show previews of your newest animations.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:27 AM, khyan69 said:

You need to train a bit more with bodies movement. The arm from the male is moving weirdly, it's not natural.

The gifts are not synchronised with the body movement, nor is the female. There's magic around here ?

Oh and poor female's arm. I think she's going to hospital soon since her arm is dislocated.

I hope you will take criticism into account for your work and not personally. I mean people commenting will say nothing constructive other than "good animation" while it's not even the case. How can you be better if people aren't being honest?

thank you for the feedback i'll try and improve them!

6 hours ago, b7696619 said:

I am a huge fan of the expressions. The movement definitely needs a bit of improvement, but there is absolutely potential. I tried at animating before but god is it difficult, so its always good to see someone new come in. Outside of more practice, I'd say maybe hold off on Patreon till you have a bit more experience, but I really want you to keep at animating. Oh, and also it might be a good idea to show previews of your newest animations.

Thanks i was thinking that too, thank you for your feedback! :))

I think your best frames were during the seconds 18 & 19 of your video.  I don't know if you already tried this when creating your animation but one thing you can do to help smooth out your animation is to delay different parts of the body after impact. 

For example,  if the impact of the thrust is at frame 8, take the image that you have there and space it out.

-Pelvis impact at frame 8

-Chest moving from impact at frame 10 

-Head jerking from impact at frame 12

I'm not an animator, but that seems to smooth things out a bit.

Also, what rigs are you using?

• 3 weeks later...

@Animes so.. I'm the only one who likes these animations? it has quite a lot of quality compared to others. please don't let anyone discourage you from continuing to work.

I hope you keep working hard to make us get more animations like this. 

What if it's true I haven't been able to find the Lounge Chair animation.

BTW! I see that we have agreed on the avatar! ;)

11 hours ago, MERU the Succubus said:

@Animes so.. I'm the only one who likes these animations? it has quite a lot of quality compared to others. please don't let anyone discourage you from continuing to work.

Thank you so much! yes Meru is the best waifu ;) 

greeting, 1st of all thanks for add "like" on my animetion page.
so I long times worried about talk about this,  I've trying any other Animator's creation sometimes.
then I installed "GreyNaya" before then I remove that for not make me confusion about my creating.
after I install your Animation, "WW_Animes_Animations", but weird thing would happen.

image.jpg.8a4bfcfa1cc96c8a772af63a9fe56662.jpg

GreyNaya still working on my WhickedWhims, so I did try to run those but nothing happen.
so I've open your Animation on S4S and watch your XML.

image2.jpg.8e53316a1ad05a6c249066bce9c1c123.jpg

your XML including 100 over GreyNaya. I've no idea why and this case will make something Error on our WhickedWhims.
and if I were him, probably feeling bad, please delete your GreyNaya xml part and re uplord?.

loooool so I didn't think the idea of the Nintendo Switch animation looked familiar?. Just like that guy who copied full fragment from the GreyNaya's door animation file.

You must have forgotten to give special thanks to GreyNaya?

Special Thanks:

Thank you TURBODRIVER for WW

Thank you so much bobahloo for helping me

Thank you so much to Kiki Chain for giving me advice!

Thank you NOIR & DARK 

Thank you Asketo!

Thank you Elys19!

Thank you Yr_Sa 

Thank you kaguya-fox!

Okay, so you didn't just copy some part of my xml or something you literally took my entire file and started making your own changes to it. And after that you didn't even remove all the info about my animations, I mean it's still there LOL. You use my xml in your package where there is still info about my animations - double lol. 

I don't even know how to react to this shit.

106138988_bandicam2021-01-0517-09-24-658.jpg.90e3c6b530858fe03e046db927d9d79b.jpg

235803494_bandicam2021-01-0517-10-33-941.jpg.34e5afffe64e5344d0d1684199fb15ff.jpgryan_gosling-min.gif.99e05ae21d4096a263a2501fd3ca4e69.gif

56 minutes ago, GreyNaya said:

Okay, so you didn't just copy some part of my xml or something you literally took my entire file and started making your own changes to it. And after that you didn't even remove all the info about my animations, I mean it's still there LOL. You use my xml in your package where there is still info about my animations - double lol. 

I don't even know how to react to this shit.

106138988_bandicam2021-01-0517-09-24-658.jpg.90e3c6b530858fe03e046db927d9d79b.jpg

235803494_bandicam2021-01-0517-10-33-941.jpg.34e5afffe64e5344d0d1684199fb15ff.jpgryan_gosling-min.gif.99e05ae21d4096a263a2501fd3ca4e69.gif

Im so sorry! :((  I used your XML as a reference because i was having a hard time making XMLs, I forgot to delete your part im so sorry, also I did not copy your animations, ididnt even know you had a nintendo switch animation, I've had these ideas long before, i fixed it now. please forgive me, thank you

54 minutes ago, Animes said:

Im so sorry! :((  I used your XML as a reference because i was having a hard time making XMLs, I forgot to delete your part im so sorry, also I did not copy your animations, ididnt even know you had a nintendo switch animation, I've had these ideas long before, i fixed it now. please forgive me, thank you

I didn't say anything about Nintendo. Yes, I made a full sequence by using this console before the new year, but unfortunately for me I'm not a major shareholder in the Nintendo company, lol. But speaking of xml - I've been making animation for a little over a year, and this is the third such case in that time. I don't know why you guys like my xml so much but seriously, if there are any difficulties then the best way is to ask for advice or help. I'm often asked to help with something and I do not turn away from people or ignore them or act myself like an jerk - I started in the same way like the others so I know pretty well how damn difficult to manage all that animations stuff when you're newbie. At least it's really useful for any community to be open to communication and mutual assistance, I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, GreyNaya said:

I didn't say anything about Nintendo. Yes, I made a full sequence by using this console before the new year, but unfortunately for me I'm not a major shareholder in the Nintendo company, lol. But speaking of xml - I've been making animation for a little over a year, and this is the third such case in that time. I don't know why you guys like my xml so much but seriously, if there are any difficulties then the best way is to ask for advice or help. I'm often asked to help with something and I do not turn away from people or ignore them or act myself like an jerk - I started in the same way like the others so I know pretty well how damn difficult to manage all that animations stuff when you're newbie. At least it's really useful for any community to be open to communication and mutual assistance, I think ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most of the time i like to figure things out on my own, and also im afraid to ask people for help, i messaged a bunch of people for help a while ago but not many responded, and this is what i was talking about, someone said i copied your animation

14 hours ago, Shellty_ said:

loooool so I didn't think the idea of the Nintendo Switch animation looked familiar?. Just like that guy who copied full fragment from the GreyNaya's door animation file.

You must have forgotten to give special thanks to GreyNaya?

Special Thanks:

Thank you TURBODRIVER for WW

Thank you so much bobahloo for helping me

Thank you so much to Kiki Chain for giving me advice!

Thank you NOIR & DARK 

Thank you Asketo!

Thank you Elys19!

Thank you Yr_Sa 

Thank you kaguya-fox!

I'm not sure what who got your message before, and I'm not good at XML aswell
so I've still using WWAniXmlTweaks 0.3 without stripclub.package, so longtimes ago
me and TURBO, CN told about XML about Tag. I'm out of language of English basicly but they did listen what I want to say.
and sometimes TURBO give us message about how change XML on future. and I saw almost people response to him.
so I don't think bunch of people not helped you.

anyway if even free, you gift those Animation for everyone like a cake, I won't give what have problem one.
if have problem, people can say anyrhing, I though.

On 1/3/2021 at 9:57 AM, MERU the Succubus said:

It's because OP is getting better at it. He/She takes our criticism seriously, it's refreshing to see.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:02 AM, GreyNaya said:

Take it as a compliment, people like your XML, so there's that.