LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Dogs without faces or dicks: you have not installed all files

All you need: meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

First you install 

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z

and

textures-all-Versions.7z

Then you install

LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

???? The first files are only meshes and textures. So you can only see  vanilla wolves and dogs.

Without the esp you do not have other dogs.

And your game still use the meshes and textures from your Oblivion bsa files for the vanilla dogs/wolves if it do not use my meshes.

And the wolf, Tiberwolf and dog ( the 3 vanilla creatures) use vanilla meshes for head and eyes, and vanilla textures for everything. Only the body mesh is from my Mod.

I still use my mod and still have wolf and dog heads.

Do you use other wolf/dog replacer?

Have you set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ? ( Oblivion Modmanager, TESModmanager, WryeBash  or manually. Of course not Nexus Modmanger, it can not install Lovers Mods )

• 4 months later...

You enter the castle after 11PM

Do not move, just turn to the right and talk to the guard.

The guard tell you where you have to go.  "Take the stairs to the left of the throne up and all of the way to the end. The entrance will be on your right."  ( the last door )

But you can ignore the guard and just go to the room, it is open after 11PM.

In the party room you will meet some people, also Count Marius Caro, talk to him.

He tell you "to look around and small talk".

After some game minutes, he will talk to you again ( you must do nothing, you can talk to all the people. And you can take the egg )

After he talked to you all people take a seat.

And you go in the middle between the chairs and press your mount button.

################

EDIT: in the party room are copies (clones) of the real NPC. So the Count Marius Caro outside the room is not the same as in the party room.

• 2 weeks later...

So I get a Crash To Desktop when I get like halfway through the wolf cave to rescue what's her face. Everytime. Also, when I push my all fours button nothing happens. I can shift + key and it works (well the menu pops up and I can reset the key etc) Do I have to complete the wolf cave quest for all fours key and lust and everything to work? (Because Lust doesn't seem to be working, I enabled it with the sack on the table as well.) Also my wolves don't have dicks, (all the dogs do!) I can't find the required files anywhere. :(

If your wolfes have no dicks you have installed the Mod wrong.

And the crash on the way to the cave: I think more missing files (meshes and textures)

Install the Mod again.

Download

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

First you install "meshes and sound-all-versions.7z"   and "textures-all-versions.7z"

And "LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z"  must be installed AFTER the two above files,  and you let it overwrite all files, always click yes.

---------------------

And first you do the wolf cave quest, then you can do the training quest and during that quest you set your "on all fours" key.    You have no key before you end the training quest. (Only if you use the console, but you should use the console only when you lose the key ( a new Mod use the key ), then you can set a new key )

So you have used the console , because you can use Shift + your key.  Not Good . Best you load a save befores you used the console. ( Of course after you installed the Mod right )

Awesome! It worked! BUUUUTTTTT!!! Everything was going fine and now the all fours button stopped working... So I just simply reloaded another save and redid the quest... then of course the game was crashing when attempting start the quest to "learn" all fours (As Soon as the clothes come off it CTD). I may have put in the set LoversBitchQuestKnot to 1(or whatever the command is), then it stopped working. So then I tried LoversBitchQuestKnot to 0, that worked... BUT then when I went outside of what's her face's house I tried it and then a guard happened to kill a wolf (Whom I assume was coming for me... I couldn't see him as he was at the back of the house) and now it's broken. Even if I reload a former save... :( I'll keep messing with it.

IS LoversBitchQuestKnot to 0 right? I tried LoversBitchQuestKnot to 2 I think and it didn't fix it. Only 0 worked/Fixed it.

P.S. I promise to knott mess with the console anymore... :(

P.P.S.

I am sorry and I love you...

Why you use any console commands? You can play the Mod without any console commands.

You can use

set xLoversBitchQuest.alwaysKnot to 1

Then the dogs knot more often.   ( but if you have not played the Mod you do not know why a dog should knot more or less often , so why you use the command? )

But the "alwaysKnot " destroys the experience with the different dogs, every race have a different knot chance. And if you set it to "always knot" all dogs have almost the same knot chance. Boring.

And if you use the command, do it after you have finished the training quest and you have your on-all-fours key. At the beginning it does not matter how ofter dogs knot. Later when you have the key and you have own dogs ( bought from Rena, and quest reward dogs ) you can use the command to faster level up your dogs.

And "set xLoversBitchQuest.alwaysKnot to 1" has no influence on the on-all.fours key.

I don't know what you are doing, and how you can fix the bugs you caused.

Best load a save before you started LoversBitch and play it again, without console. Why not play a mod first time without console commands?

When you know the Mod, the knotting , how to train your own dogs, the different abilities, the Lust ,....   then you can use commands to change things. But not if you do not know how it all works.

Okay, so I have most things going well... but I am still struggling with the all fours key... sometimes it works great, but half if not more of the time I either get repeatedly mounted and can't stand up, or I just stand after the animation and can't go on all fours after. I have to totally exit the game and reload a previous save, or else if I just load a save without exiting I can go all fours but then the game crashes to desktop. Any ideas?

Also do you think my load order could be the issue? (I know it's REALLY BAD) I just haven't really messed with it much.

Spoiler

806240370_BadLoadOrder.thumb.PNG.9a829cb939b56f202c87e8c690211764.PNG

Load order: not good ! ! !

Your DLCs are in wrong order.

Lovers Mods in wrong order, you can not have a lovers mod below

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

And you have the two in wrong order .  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp have Masterfile  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  so you can not have LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp above the Masterfile in the load order. That will cause a Missing Masterfile error !

read my yellow Link below.  Read Mod sorting. See the example load order. This Link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

And CM partners is a "bad" mod. The scripts are not good. If you want a good companion Mod use MCS.  With MCS you can make any NPC your companion.

Use MadCompanionshipSpells.esp   and  MCS extension.esp    ( You do not need A HumanTouchNPC )  See post 286 for the newest  MCS extension esp.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

You have to change the order of most of your mods, so you should start a new game. Old save can cause problems and old bugs are still in the save.

So start a new game ! ! !

----------------------

Maybe with a new load order your key will work.

But maybe you use a key that is used my other mod?

LoverMB2 use H  G  '  /  V

LoverRaper use N

Do not use those keys for Lovers Bitch or change the keys in the LoversMB2.ini and/or LoverRapers.ini.

I use V as my LoversBitch on-all-fours key   but I have changed my LoversMB2 ini.

• 2 months later...

How do you heal your companion? They always die in the first dungeon i enter, just after i take them from kennel. Other than knotting or mounting if possible. I tried holding meat to its mouth(desperate attempt lol), it doesnt work(i figured like, you put meats in the chest down at the breeding room, so they should heal them or something, but it doesnt work like that i guess?). I dont think you would care for a 5+years old mod anymore, but if its possible, it could be a nice little addition to your mod. I really liked your work btw. Its not even my thing, lol.

Do not take companion dogs into the Horny wolf dungeon.

Wait until you can train your dogs, then you can train him until he is immortal ( not immoral ! That he is from the beginning. )

As long as he is not immortal you can only heal him with a target/touch healing spell.
And if he survived a dungeon/adventure and you put him back in the kennel he heals.  ( And a normal dog and collie heal if they have the ability and enough ability points.
The ability to get through training (read the The Book of Canines ) )

EDIT:
The more you train the dogs, the better their attributes will be, and they have higher health.
So you must not fuck a dog 50 times to get him immortal. 
If you fuck him 15 times he get more Endurance = more health.  And if the has more Strength he can kill enemies before they kill him.
How many sex you need to level up a dog/wolf:
5 times   -   +5 Strength
10   -   +10 Speed
15   -   +10 Endurance
20   -   +5 Strength
25   -   +10 Agility
30   -   +10 Endurance
  • 5 months later...

I need help the Wolf Cave CTDs part way through, only seems to do it when the "Alpha Wolfs Knot has popped free of Maera" text appears. I found 1 file conflict using OBMM and deleted that mod, have not tried since. I have also attempted to Restructure my load order which I'm going to leave here as simple text and as a .txt file. I would appreciate any feedback that anyone can supply. I have not Wyrebashed a patch of Beautiful people as I don't really know how WyreBash works.

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1
x117race.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
TamagoClub.esm=1
HiyokoClub.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
RCExtraRace.esm=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
AddActorValues_example.esp=1
BreakArmor.esp=1
HUD Status Bars.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp=1
TamagoBreak.esp=1
TamagoNews.esp=1
TamagoShop.esp=1
TamagoTopic.esp=1
TamagoConfide.esp=1
LoversTamagoClub.esp=1
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp=1
LoversEncounter.esp=1
HiyokoGenetics.esp=1
HiyokoGenerator.esp=1
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp=1
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp=1
HiyokoFutureDream.esp=1
TamagoSetBody.esp=1
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp=1
Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp=1
TamagoGuide.esp=1
CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp=1
LoversSoundCreature.esp=1
LoversFSE.esp=1
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp=1
LoversRaperS.esp=1
LoversSituations.esp=1
LoversBed.esp=1
LoversHorseRider2.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
LoversSatisfaction.esp=1
LoversBitch.esp=1
LBPMill.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
Lovers with PK Extender.esp=1
LoversBackup2.esp=1
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp=1
LoversRapeSlave.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
LoversSatisfactionExtender.esp=1
LoversLight.esp=1
LoversSlaveTrader.esp=1
SetBody.esp=1
LoversJoystick.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp=0
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp=1
x117Race ENG Race.esp=1
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp=1
boethia custom race.esp=1
LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp=1
LHS LST Patch.esp=1
LHS PK Extended Patch.esp=1
LHS Text Extension.esp=1
A0LST.esp=1
Plunder.esp=1
LoversFutaSperm.esp=1
LoversBreakArmor.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1
RCExtraRace.esp=1
POExtraRaceAurealAndMazkenChild.esp=1
CHILDREN ANNUAD RCExtraRace Patch.esp=1
A0GAG.esp=1
CHILDREN ANNUAD Protection.esp=1
VanillaRealArmorReplacer.esp=1
zBUArmors.esp=1

LoadOrder_Oblivion_2020-01-02T04-38-50.txt

I do not know why some people have the crash in the wolf cave. I searched, checked scripts and creatures and found no bug.

I gave up looking for the bug a few years ago. I never had the bug, I can not find anything wrong , and only about one person a year has this bug.
Sorry can not help.

But you can sort your load order

Nothing below LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp , that are all unsorted Mods.

And first Tamago / Hiyoko  then Lovers.

Do not sort with LOOT ! It is not for Oblivion. Use BOSS and then sort all unsorted Mods manually ( after BOSS sorting you get a message What Mods was not sorted.

And then sort the Lovers and Tamago Mods manually, BOSS does not them right.

Load order Lovers example , BOSS and how to sort manually, see my yellow Link below.

And after sorting your load oder you have to start a new game ! Bugs can be in the old saves.

Why LoversFutaSperm.esp ?

Set sperm for females in the HiyokoClub.ini

ini files are in Data\ini\

Open the HiyokoClub.ini

and set

set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1

If a Mod has a ini, use it, many settings you can no do in game, you use the ini.

7 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

I need help the Wolf Cave CTDs part way through, only seems to do it when the "Alpha Wolfs Knot has popped free of Maera" text appears. I found 1 file conflict using OBMM and deleted that mod, have not tried since. I have also attempted to Restructure my load order which I'm going to leave here as simple text and as a .txt file. I would appreciate any feedback that anyone can supply. I have not Wyrebashed a patch of Beautiful people as I don't really know how WyreBash works.

LoadOrder_Oblivion_2020-01-02T04-38-50.txt 2.35 kB · 0 downloads

I let Bitch sit low...right near the bottom...but above LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp & LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The mod load order from Fejeena reads that Lovers Bitch DOES indeed go after Lovers with PK.  Satisfaction... is not in his list, but Lovers with PK Extender is.  You will want to have Satisfaction 'after' the extender.    But your masters... (esm) are fine.

FOR THE MOSTPART:

DLCShiveringIsles
DLCHorseArmor
DLCOrrery
DLCVileLair
DLCMehrunesRazor
DLCSpellTomes
DLCThievesDen
VanillaRealArmorReplacer  (Replacers and overhauls here)
DLCBattlehornCastle
DLCFrostcrag
Knights
AddActorValues_example
HUD Status Bars
CHILDREN'S ANNUAD
CHILDREN ANNUAD Protection
TamagoPlayerHUDkil
TamagoBreak
TamagoNews
TamagoShop
TamagoTopic
TamagoConfide
LoversTamagoClub
LoversHiyokoShooter
HiyokoFutureDream
LoversEncounter
HiyokoGenetics
HiyokoGenerator
HiyokoGeneratorCreature (or BroodMother)
HiyokoUtilitySpells
TamagoSetBody
TamagoFertilityClinic
Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP
LoversVoiceSSPplus
LoversRaperS
LoversBed
LoversPayBandit
Lovers with PK
LoversFutaSperm
Lovers Bitch
LBPMill
LoversCreature
Lovers withPK Extender
LoversSatisfaction
LoversSatisfactionExtender
LAPF_Ex_Patch
LHS PK Extended Patch
LoversJoystick
LoversSoundCreature
LoversHorseRider (or HR 2)
LoversBackup2
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer
LoversRapeSlave
LoversLight
LoversSlaveTrader
LHS LST Patch
LHS Text Extension
SetBody
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race
x117Race ENG Race
KT_CustomRaceFix
boethia custom race
RCExtraRace
POExtraRaceAurealAndMazkenChild
CHILDREN ANNUAD RCExtraRace Patch
LoversMB2
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

(no LAPF STUFF  foes after this point)

FIRST...  You do not need LoversFSE.  Flagged as outdated, Gregahit pointed out in 2012 that the Sound Effect features from it are built into LAPF.

SECOND...  The spoilered list is based in part based on the Mod order you can find in Fejeena's link.  I'd recommend it.

THIRD...  No list I have (Fejeena's, Ashal's, etc.) covers any Break Armor mods, so I didn't include those mods are not in the spoilered list.  Nor does the list have A0LST, A0GAG, nor Plunder which is pretty new.  I leave those to you at this point.....

FOURTH... You don't have the "Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp" eh?  If you did, you wouldn't need the KT Custom Race Fix.  I'd recommend it and the one for  the Shivering Isles.  They would go EARLY in your mod order.

Landscape and major replaceers and city stuff go before the Tamago stuff... this would usually include Childrten's Annuad.  That's why I placed it in the order where it is.  But the apparent Race patch for Annuad would likely go with the Beautiful People and Race Fix mods.  Most of the race content goes right after Setbody.esp, HumanTouchNPC and animation mods (things like Umpa77)... though MCS stuff would go before Setbody.  Just saying.

Oh, I have not noticed the old HiyokoGeneratorCreature. Yes better use Broodmother.

I added BreakArmor in the example list  ( the place where BOSS would place the esp )  And also the old BreakUndies.

And for Lovers Mods that are not in my list  check the BOSS list in my Link. The very new Mods are not in the list ( LoverPlunder . . . )

• 2 months later...