LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

25 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

This is extremely disconcerting.   When Lovers Bitch does a test for the dogs in the area, it merely checks every creature in the area for the 'dog' skeleton, or a werewolf skeleton if the need arises (and can arise if using a particularly entertaining slavery campaign mod and one of its addons).  So as it is only looking for the generic DOG skeleton, any dog, even vanilla ones as fejeena pointed out, should come a running.  Technically, this problem you're having  shouldn't happen unless the Mutts lost their dog skeleton... which I think is extremely unlikely. :confused:

They wander just like normal dogs. 

Minor thing, though. There are many hundreds of other dogs in this build. Finding them to complete quests isn't really a problem.

You can use diffent dog skeletons.

The script checks the dog folder

ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1 || ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf" == 1

"\Dog\"  = the dog folder. All creatures in the folder "dog" are treated as dogs, regardless of the skeleton name.

Model path of all dogs and wolves is : Creatures\Dog\Skeleton.NIF.  But you can also have dogs with unique skeletons. Model path Creatures\Dog\PuppySkeleton.NIF or Creatures\Dog\xxWolfSkeleton.NIF will work too.

"xBitchWWWerewolf"  = the SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif in the xivilai folder. Model Path: Creatures\xivilai\SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif

( That's why the Xivilai does not act like dogs, they use a Skeleton.nif .  Model path Creatures\xivilai\Skeleton.nif )

-----------------------------

The inventory token controls the dog behavior, but you can delete all and the dog will still work.

-----------------------------

With all dogs it can happen that the dog is not "horny".

But normally a dog must mount you several times before he is so satisfied that he does not mount you again when you are on all fours.

----------------------------

So I think the Mutts do not like your player.  Too small or too big tits, does not smell good, ugly ass,...

@DogOnPorch Try opening the console and clicking on one of the Mutts, then enter 'removespell xx03BFD5', where xx is the mod index for 'Lovers with PK.esm'. Sometimes actors can end up with that spell (the 'Having Sex' spell) permanently, which prevents them from having any more sex, and also prevents the dogs from responding to your invitation.

1 hour ago, Gaebrial said:

@DogOnPorch Try opening the console and clicking on one of the Mutts, then enter 'removespell xx03BFD5', where xx is the mod index for 'Lovers with PK.esm'. Sometimes actors can end up with that spell (the 'Having Sex' spell) permanently, which prevents them from having any more sex, and also prevents the dogs from responding to your invitation.

I'll give it a try with the Mutts. Thanks Gaebrial.

18 hours ago, Gaebrial said:

Success. That was the solution, Gaebrial. 

I'll remember that one...

removespell xx03BFD5

Thanks much.

:classic_smile:

• 3 weeks later...

When you have less than 25 sperm you are not satisfied and still in heat.  And your Lust grows until you are forced to all fours.

You can see your Lust by checking your Bitch menu , ( press  shift and Mount key )

With lust about 80 or 90 forced to all fours.

!You must enable  "In Heat" in the Menu ( The bag on Renas Table )

---------------------------

Dog also have lust ( your active dog).  Nice tame dogs paw your leg and whimper , but nerly never rape you. ( Dog -10% , Collie -20% TeddyDog -90% rape chance )

Wild dog with high lust will rape you. ( Wolf +10%, Skinned Dog +20%, Werewolf +25%, Amber Dog +50% )

And some dog lust increases faster or slower. ( Collie +10%,  Mutt +20%,  Amber Dog +35%, TeddyDog +70%  ;    Spectral Wolf -20%, Skinned Dog -20%  )

Dog with high lust want to fuck, If you do not let the dogs mount you, or if they don't rape you, the dogs get frustrated.

Frustrated Dogs lose Ability points   and without Ability points you can not use the special Abilitys of the dogs .

Take care of your dogs and keep them happy.
9 hours ago, fejeena said:

Fejeena, do you happen to know the console code for removing the Bitch Bone? My wife ended up with two...naughty girl...but one says "None" rather than "Dog" or "My German Shepard" etc. Lost a dog at some point, I guess. She doesn't like my solution of turning Bitch off then on again.

removing the Bitch Bone ????

Why not remove it ? Go to a respawn chest or barrel and put the bone inside. The game will delete the bone in some days.

Or drop the bone to the ground,  open the console and click on the bone, you see the ID. Now you can delete it : command : Disable

------------

The base BitchBone is : xLoverBitchBone "Bitch Bone" [MISC:XX000EDA]

But I think you get copies of the Bone in your inventory. But not sure, maybe you have two XX000EDA item in your inventory.

EDIT:

Oh shit the BitchBone in a quest item and you can not drop it.

Do you have RefScope installed?  Use it and find the BitchBone and the ID.

Then use the console

Player removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

Maybe it is the base ID of the BitchBone, then the command is : Player removeitem XX000EDA 1

...you know XX is LoversBitch Load order.

You have two BitchBones in your inventory...OK first save the game and then remove one Bone. If it was the wrong bone, load the save and remove the other Bone.

Or first go back to the dog shop and put your dog in the kennel, then you should have only the "wrong" BitchBone in your inventory. Now remove the Bone with the console.

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

When you have less than 25 sperm you are not satisfied and still in heat.  And your Lust grows until you are forced to all fours.

You can see your Lust by checking your Bitch menu , ( press  shift and Mount key )

With lust about 80 or 90 forced to all fours.

!You must enable  "In Heat" in the Menu ( The bag on Renas Table )

---------------------------

Dog also have lust ( your active dog).  Nice tame dogs paw your leg and whimper , but nerly never rape you. ( Dog -10% , Collie -20% TeddyDog -90% rape chance )

Wild dog with high lust will rape you. ( Wolf +10%, Skinned Dog +20%, Werewolf +25%, Amber Dog +50% )

And some dog lust increases faster or slower. ( Collie +10%,  Mutt +20%,  Amber Dog +35%, TeddyDog +70%  ;    Spectral Wolf -20%, Skinned Dog -20%  )

Dog with high lust want to fuck, If you do not let the dogs mount you, or if they don't rape you, the dogs get frustrated.

Frustrated Dogs lose Ability points   and without Ability points you can not use the special Abilitys of the dogs .

i got a "horny wolf" at 100 lust still not interacting unless i manually go on four, questions does sex in general reduce lust for pc? how does lust raise? and i haven't fully explored but are there other items in the mod besides collar?

and even if you dont have a dog with you, the dog spawn can still happen when your sperm is low?

Not sure if it works with wild dogs and wolves or only with your player dogs.

I never use wild wolfes or "horny wolf" as companion, they respawn and they have problems to enter cities and houses.

-------------------

Yes lust gets  lower after sex,  for player and dog..

--------------------------------------------

When you are in heat and forced to all fours ( because you have less than 25 sperm ) a dog will spawn if you don't have one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

are there other items in the mod besides collar?

???? What items ?

The 9 eggs you can collect.

Dildos , anal plug

A crop

Brunos hands ( find out for yourself what that is :classic_wink: )

Book: The Dog & his Bitch, The Book of Canines, The Book of Canines2, Training Your Canine, Renas Diary

a note "Dear Rena"  ( about Bruno )

4 Teddies

Staff of Enbitching  ( Quest reward )

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Not sure if it works with wild dogs and wolves or only with your player dogs.

I never use wild wolfes or "horny wolf" as companion, they respawn and they have problems to enter cities and houses.

-------------------

Yes lust gets  lower after sex,  for player and dog..

--------------------------------------------

When you are in heat and forced to all fours ( because you have less than 25 sperm ) a dog will spawn if you don't have one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

are there other items in the mod besides collar?

???? What items ?

The 9 eggs you can collect.

Dildos , anal plug

A crop

Brunos hands ( find out for yourself what that is :classic_wink: )

Book: The Dog & his Bitch, The Book of Canines, The Book of Canines2, Training Your Canine, Renas Diary

a note "Dear Rena"  ( about Bruno )

4 Teddies

Staff of Enbitching  ( Quest reward )

i just mean some other accessories but by your answer that must be no, would be cool if you could get equitable tail and ears, i just play a race with dog tail and ears. seems Follicular stage will make things interesting and challenging ;) And since dogs dont actively sought out player you could stay on four however long you like which i like, And lust doesn't just go down to 0 it stays pretty high after one session so thats going to up the anti. yes this together with furotub and xlds seeder and tamago obviously is going to make things unpredictable.

Companion?  Or Slave?

The dialog command "Put on this collar" is available for the player if (1) you are in possession of the collar and (2) the NPC you are talking to is flagged a slave with the default LPK slave flag.  Not only does the NPC then get the collar, but a special condition is set in the main quest for Lover's Bitch.  It acquires the ID of the NPC.

If you are running Lovers Slave Trader, a recently untrained slave will not respond.  You;d have to 'break' the slave's will which will then apply said 'LPK Slave' flag.  In any event, both conditions must be met.  Putting the collar on an NPC doesn't turn it into a slave.  It must be a slave already for the collar to work.