LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Thanks for the explanation.

I use CSE 5.1 , don't know what went wrong.But it is working without the )

I will add the ) or copy your whole script if the CS again causing trouble.

Oh my poor english! I don't want that normal Daedra Xivilai acting like dogs, only want to know if they acting like dogs when I change the script like that.

Thanks for the explanation.

I use CSE 5.1 ' date=' don't know what went wrong.But it is working without the )

I will add the ) or copy your whole script if the CS again causing trouble.

Oh my poor english! I don't want that normal Daedra Xivilai acting like dogs, only want to know if they acting like dogs when I change the script like that.

[/quote']

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding. Yes, normal Xivilai would start picking up some dog behaviors if you kept the combatstyle method and added DefaultXivilai to it. Why I switched all of them to the ModelPathIncludes method.

Yes I put 2-3 pictures in Maera's house in your mod. Maera must have dog sex pictures.(I wonder why she is not moved into the horny wolf cave)

A dirty version of your mod we can make later' date=' first please make quests!

Question: did someone have dog genital picture with english labeling.From a biology book. I add a german version in my mod (Maera's house) didn't found a english version.

[/quote']

Use this please :idea:

dog genital picture with english labeling

http://www.neutering.org/mating.html

http://topicstock.pantip.com/wahkor/topicstock/2010/09/X9684585/X9684585.html

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1306031902037

http://www.pet-informed-veterinary-advice-online.com/cryptorchidism.html

http://www.wolfhowl.org/anatomy.php

dog fetus

http://www.thisblogrules.com/2009/12/stunning-photographs-of-animals-inside.html

mating

http://morallowground.com/wp-content/uploads/dogsex1.png

Thanks crystaline.

3 picture replacers on the first side.

Need Help!!! Who can speak english???

How to write it correctly?

"Get pregnant in Rena Bruiant's dog shop. Bred your own whelp."

or

"Become pregnant ..... . Breed your own... ."

or better

"Bear your own whelp."

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(Next update coming soon, 10 more pictures, 1 poster, 1 handbill, 1 tapestry, 1 bitch throne )

"Get pregnant in Rena Bruiant's dog shop. Breed your own whelp."

This one looks the best to me. You might switch "breed" to "birth", or "whelp" to "puppy".

"Breed" commonly refers to causing an animal to get pregnant or get another animal pregnant, not so much actually birthing the child.

Whelp vs puppy: "Puppy"'s just more common. "Pup" could work too.

Shit textures are already in the mod.

"Become pregnant in .... .Breed your own whelp"

I like "whelp", puppy sounds too cute.

Breed sounds more "animal-like" (grow,cultivate,incubate). Like Dog breeding and trading shop. I don't want use "birth".

Ok I will mke new textures with "Get pregnant in .... Breed your own whelp"

Hi, thanks for this mod! It inspired me to hack together a version using some of my favorite pics. I just directly replaced some dds files using gimp. Any feedback would be appreciated, since I am very inexperienced at texturing.

Here are the v2 updated textures for fejeena's normal version

Normal Art Replacement.zip

And the reference pics I used

Reference.zip

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is for the normal version of fejeena's mod. If anyone wants alternate pics for the exhibition let me know and I'll see what I can do (These pics are hard to find!).

Edit 2: Updated with v2 which fixes normal maps, replaces 2 pics and removes some unnecessary files. I won't be making textures for the extreme version, but it is relatively easy to make your own texture replacer.

Some nice pictures, perhaps I add some in the extreme version.The more "realistic" ones, I am not a Manga/Hentai fan.(But in the text days I play LoversBlackmail and CrowningIsle)

How do you made the canvas look? I've got to install Gimp again (tried it 1-2 years ago, but didn't like it) I use Paint.NET

Thanks! The canvas effect is really easy, just open Filters->Artistic->Apply Canvas. I was using it on depth settings 1 and 2 because it can be pretty strong. I used several other filters too, and there are a bunch of awesome features to play around with. The normal brushes are also nice to apply textures with (like old parchment type markings), I was using the paintbrush tool with reduced opacity and a very large size combined with a texture brush and it worked great!

To open dds files you need a plugin (from the google code repository - it is the first result from googling "gimp dds plugin"), and then to save the file you export it from the file menu. I was using the generate mipmaps option and BC3/DXT5 compression but the files are a bit big, so if anyone knows the best compression and settings to use please let me know.

For the most textures you can use BC1/DXT1, if there is no transparency in the texture.(of course with generate mipmaps).

The normal maps/ _n.dds needs often BC3/DXT5,. Most of my pictures(dds and _n.dds) are DTX1. You must test it in game, some times there are ugly glowing effects then use DTX5 or make the normal map darker.

Thanks for the gimp tips.

OK for "Reference.zip (Size: 2.55 MB / Downloads: 14)"

Like:

85902b Great One!

april2 Great One!

Bitch1 Great One!

DogTapestry1 Great One!

DogTapestry4

genital-hund Great One!

knot3 Great One!

knot5 Great One!

SailorMoon BUT it's not SailorMoon It's from Yoshino Momiji Level2

ScreenShot13

thumb hund23 Wayyyy to BIG!

114985b

Not My Cup of Tea!:

89476c2

april Just doss not look right.

Bitchwantedposter

Hund Just doss not look right.

hundsofa2

ScreenShot11

All the Signs look good to.

Thanks for the feedback, Tom21. The filenames are strange because I'm reusing them so I don't have to edit the esp file lol. When you say the pic looks strange, is it because of the style, the content or a technical issue?

Anyway I have a set of candidate pics that I can swap in (or are available for exhibition stuff), so I am going to leave them here for you guys to vote on. If you have some recommendations I'll listen to them too, but it will largely come down to my personal preferences. In v2 I'll be able to add/remove pics as well as iron out some other issues.

Candidates.zip

Will april Just looks to New just doss not fit Oblivion.

Bitchwantedposter looks OK but need a new pic not one of the Gray Fox.

Hund this one just doss not fit Oblivion to.

hundsofa2 Sorry Just do not Like She/Males.

Now for the New Ons's "Candidates"

Like:

1 LOVE!, 4, 5, 7 LOVE!, 8, 12, 13 LOVE!, 18, 19 and 21. But do like 10 to.

Nop:

2, 3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 16, 17 and 20 All Look to "Anime"

And if Looking for Pics:

http://xbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=bestiality&pid=0

http://hentaicgsets.com/ for HCG Sets

Tom21 I notice you don't play this mod.

89476c2

Bitchwantedposter

DogTapestry4

all Signs

are in my mod. And the Bitchwantedposter!!! of couse you see only the right side in game!!!NOT THE GRAY FOX!!!!

All other pictures are from QLee, his/her taste.

Download my textures folder and the exteme version (then you have 28-30 pictures and the signs and tapestries). You have QLee's and own pictures. Then choose the best and make your own texture replacer.

Nobody must use my pictures.

QLee your new pictures not my taste, only like 7, 13 and 15.

As I said I'm no manga fan.

But now you have enough pictures to make a replacer for the extreme version.

I've updated my earlier post with v2 art replacement for the normal version, which fixes the normal maps, replaces 2 pics and removes extra files. After having a look at fejeenas extreme version I thought the store looked a bit cluttered so I decided to stick with the normal version for now.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out, I really learned a lot from this!

QLee 3 of your pictures I modified.(like most picures in my mod. e.g. the tapestry with the houses in the background.The original had modern homes with television aerials and children in black and white school uniforms on the street. Or the original and my April picture,original with TV and Coke can)

3 pictures.7z

And a small mod update, both versions. See first post.

so, basically your version is like the original, with modifications. i'm actually using the unofficial continuation test version, but there is the bug that don't allow to use the allfours command.

your modifications are not bad, since i can change pictures if i don't like them.

i shall try yours here

well, after trying this version we can say that some people prefer more pictures and some prefer less. I only found very strange the purple frame of the paintings in the room for the unlocked dogs.

i think that a clean combination of both your mod plus the rylasasin's one is more interesting, indeed, but the test version don't display every picture and some are placed above others, for example in maera's home few paintings are overlapping.

is quite sad that ryla stopped, but you maybe could ask him to re-decorate his actual version with your pictures and decorations.

Ps: did you made the screenshots used in the paintings? in the number 13 i see a dripping cum effect. is a sort of mod/plug in?

i only have the version where your character becomes fully covered (that is quite weird)

I recently installed/overwrote the original Lover's Bitch with the unofficial version. Are there any materials here that conflict with extended version? (I'm basically looking to find alternate werevolves other than the golden one provided in the kennel and implimenting its genetials, which aren't included in the unofficial extension).

hmm well, i'm actually using curse of hircine, with alittle modification for the genitals and a little tweak for considering them "human" for animation.

i think that werewolves are not yet implemented in the loversbicth. you can only find behind kennels or unlock them

What purple frame? All pictures? I test it all, didn't see any strange things.

Conflicts: a lot of stuff in the unofficial version is my stuff, I have tried to avoid conflicts, meshes and textures with same names are identical.

But better install original mod then overright with my mod.

Werewolf:in the unofficial version he is not playable, in my mod you have no werewolf in the training kennels but you have a brown werewolf with dick in the player kennels.(see readme, console commands).You can replace the werewolf with other versions; folder meshes\Creatures\xivilai\xbitchwwwerewolfbrown.nif

Pictures you don't like: delete them, use CS or Tes4Edit.

Or open console, klick on the picture, typ Remove in the console, press Enter key. !!!!This method is not good, because the object/picture is still in the esp, it is only a remove-entry in your game save. The more objects you delete this way, the larger your gamesave.

The screenshot picture: it's a pose mod with trolls, imps, dogs, goblins,.... and bottles.

CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp

The other picture/screenshot without cum is pose mod

CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp

Zombies, dog, and a lot of chain, torture, urine stuff.

Oh shit I found the purple frames mistake. textures not in the download(but in my game :rolleyes: )

Conflicts: a lot of stuff in the unofficial version is my stuff' date=' I have tried to avoid conflicts, meshes and textures with same names are identical.

But better install original mod then overright with my mod.[/quote']

i think that the only conflict that i found is for better cities, but just a couple of very lesser things. nobody will notice.

about overlapping stuff i'm talking on the test esp of ryla. maybe he misplaced some things, who knows.

Pictures you don't like: delete them, use CS

is exactly what i'm doing. i hope i did not sound like someone who was complaining. i was just commenting all the previous post about different pictures and those you like and don't

The screenshot picture: it's a pose mod with trolls, imps, dogs, goblins,.... and bottles.

CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp

The other picture/screenshot without cum is pose mod

CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp

Zombies, dog, and a lot of chain, torture, urine stuff.

oh, ok

Oh shit I found the purple frames mistake. textures not in the download(but in my game :rolleyes: )

i told you :D

still, good job for all the work you have done