Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you!

 

You'll have to be more specific.  This mod uses standard Devious Devices collars.

what is happening is a npc called inspector(just outside whiterun stables)  i think from the road inspections mod?, he strips you which removes your collar and when he does that, i can no longer reequip it 

 

but after doing more testing, this  probably has  nothing to do with this mod and more to do with the road inspections? mod somehow breaking the currently equipped collar, 

Link to post
27 minutes ago, thenintendobox said:

what is happening is a npc called inspector(just outside whiterun stables)  i think from the road inspections mod?, he strips you which removes your collar and when he does that, i can no longer reequip it 

The other mod is probably doing UnequipAll, which is a bad thing to do to Devious Devices.  You'll probably find that you can equip a different collar, but not the one you were previously wearing.  If possible, go to an earlier save and avoid that event.

 

If you can't go back, you can probably clear the problem this way:

Quick save, for safety.

Move everything in your inventory into a container, ignoring quest items, of course,

In console:  "Player.RemoveAllItems"

Take all from the container.

 

33 minutes ago, KloverCrown said:

So way before i installed this mod before the extension, i tested on a new save each time. I just reinstalled only THIS mod with a new save yet the MCM did not show up. Sexlab works, Sexlab aroused works, ZAZ animations work, etc. Is it maybe because i'm installing with NMM?

I don't think so.  This mod's installation is straightforward.  You didn't mention DD but I assume that you checked that too, and that it's at least 4.3.  I can only offer general advice about MCMs that would apply to any mod.

 

Depending on how your mod manager works, be sure that you don't have old Sub Lola files in an override folder.

 

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console, and wait a minute.

 

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

 

Reinstall SkyUI.  This has actually worked for some players.

Link to post
1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

If possible, go to an earlier save and avoid that event.

You can simply murder the road inspectors. It's all they're good for.

They're clearly missing the Riften gate style dialog:

 

"This is just a shakedown. Touch me and you lose your hand. If you're lucky."

 

Also, the devices they fit are kind of broken, as well as them stealing items that then aren't on them to loot back, including QUEST items. It's just not a good mod, in that it does so little, and so little of it well.

Link to post

so i tested submitting to my owner before contract time goes down and doing it almost immediately, and it bothers me that the status shows life on the newer one and the other playthrough i have is set to 0 and i'm kept forever unoffically

Link to post
13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

A small, but useful update for dancing.

This is exactly when seemingly small thing is a huge change! Cheers

 

  

10 hours ago, Anunya said:

but I'm pretty excited about a potentially integration between SL and DFC.

I don't actually see what sort of integration can be done here apart from what is already possible. Main issue here is that these two mods fall into the category of the "not to break golden rule", i.e. "never have more than one mod trying to do the same thing". To each their own and DFC seems to have much darker approach to "owning the PC", so my cup of tea is definitely this mod.

 

 

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Operand said:

I don't actually see what sort of integration can be done here apart from what is already possible. Main issue here is that these two mods fall into the category of the "not to break golden rule", i.e. "never have more than one mod trying to do the same thing". To each their own and DFC seems to have much darker approach to "owning the PC", so my cup of tea is definitely this mod.

 

 

If you look back over the past 3-4 pages, there's been plenty of talk between Hexbolt8 and Lupine00 about how to integrate Submissive Lola in to Devious Followers. The idea from what I understand right now is to present Submissive Lola's system as an alternative for the potential slavery in DF.

You're right, they do have very different themes, but that doesn't mean the framework and core mechanics of SL can't be incorporated in to heavier content.

Link to post

I have recently started getting "Fasttravel is not available from this location" when trying to fasttravel...  I wonder, is that from this mod? (cause this is one of the few I can recall having updated lately)...

Link to post
3 hours ago, spyke123 said:

I have recently started getting "Fasttravel is not available from this location" when trying to fasttravel...  I wonder, is that from this mod? (cause this is one of the few I can recall having updated lately)...

No. That's most likely from DCL - deviously cursed loot. As soon as you start the Chloe Quest (i.e. by reading the message in the knapsack of that dead guy near Helgen at the end of Delivery Refused) you're stuck in that "Bound in Skyrim" questline that doesn't allow fast travel until you've gone (without pause) through that whole bunch.

Link to post

Took a break from Skyrim and came back and was thrilled this mod was still being worked on! I love the new custom Thoughts.json I must have written 100+ thoughts already in there. Can't wait to see them in game. Keep up the great work!

Link to post

Dancing bug:

 

    elseif option == PreviewDance_OID
        SetTextOptionValue(PreviewDance_OID, "Exit the MCM")
        TimesDanced -= 1
        MQ.PlayerDance(duration = 30)

 

this leads to negative values of "times danced" if testing dance animations. I got like -18 currently. My bet is it's because PlayerDance does nothing with TimesDanced

 

On the topic of punishment..

 

I think it would be great to address how to diversify punishments for misbehaving PC. Generally speaking, I see two categories of punishment for her:

  • Educational: has a very practical reason, i.e. to increase her submissiveness, to make her learn her place etc.
  • Emotional: an complete opposite to a rational educational punishment, these are irrational and emotion-driven

But.. there's only one punishment currently available and it hardly serves the purpose of education. It's more like a revenge on PC which does make sense, but I find a bit.. lacking. Beating is a dubious choice tbh, because it can damage her body - the body her master likes to XXX. Not very smart if you ask me.  So as some ideas to extend it:

  • (Educational) Make certain events as punishment for PC. Things like blind games for example.
  • (Educational) Invent additional punishment that will aim to "educate" the PC. For example:
    • Locking her on the cross for some time (real time)
    • Equipping additional DD on her for some time - it is already partially covered with gags, let's expand this a bit. MCM to configure what can be equipped.
  • (Emotional) Beating (currently the only punishment) is fine for "emotional" purposes, in case PC is clearly arrogant, defiant or taunts her master. He may then get triggered enough and beat her as it happens now. I think it's best to just leave it as "random % chance" alongside with any punishment of the "emotional" type.
  • (Emotional) Add an option to set some positions / sex types as physically painful in MCM
    • Aggressive could be an obvious choice here (of course, it is still possible to toggle it so to make PC enjoying it). It isn't a requirement, though.
    • Doing physically painful positions / sex types can cause certain effects on PC. Here I would like to see more than just a simple magic effect because those already exist in mods like Apropos. Some ideas on what it could be:
    • Physically painful anal sex: PC cannot run and sit, potentially also sleep
    • Physically painful oral sex: PC cannot talk (similar to gag effect but without "explain it with gestures") and use shouts
  • (Educational) Add an option to toggle "liked / disliked" positions and sex types in MCM.
    • For instance, if "oral" is set as disliked position, one of the punishment choices would be to make PC do what she dislikes. Serves some educational purpose too - after all, if she doesn't practice, how can she get better at that?
    • Doing disliked positions / sex type will negatively affect PC in some way - some simple magic effect would do
    • Doesn't have to be a sex type, for instance, PC might dislike "missionary" positions while like "vaginal sex" in general. Simply for diversity and greater choice of punishment.
    • The difference between this and the previous one is that it is specifically for this mod (i.e. recognizable as a punishment)
  • (Educational) Prohibit PC from leaving her home ("home arrest"). Duration to configure in MCM
  • Assign "severity" to every punishment type. For instance, painful sex has very high severity because it's .. well, physically painful.
    • Punish more severe misbehavior with more severe punishment. Simple defiance during XXX request is fine, it maybe PC just playing "hard to get" game and maybe it's ok to let that slide. But defying direct orders several times - like when the master asks about fer feelings - that's much worse and deserves solid punishment.
  • Let punishments last until PC apologizes and convinces her master that she is a good girl (usually through XXX stuff), where applicable. Talking about home arrest, locking PC into additional DD.

Again, if even some of these find their way onto the radar of features in the future - it would be very cool

Link to post

So I am just curious...

Which followers tend to be everyone's favorite for this mod?

Is there an immersion factor with how you pick the follower? Do you go just by looks? you use like picking one with a dominant personality or the best looking one? A big imposing follower or maybe a weaker looking one?

Link to post

Many thanks to Hexbolt8 for this mod. I, and my character, are enjoying it. However, I'm having issues with the Tomb Raider quest. I've just cleared Angarvunde (the one with the trap at the end) and emptied the boss chest with my Mistress next to me but the quest didn't clear. I tried speaking to her but got no options concerning the treasure stash. Events are enabled in the MCM so it looks like I'm going to get punished again!

 

Question: Does anyone know the quest ID for Tomb Raider? The only quest I can find from showquesttargets is vjkMQ whic I assume is the Submissive Lola quest.

 

Cheers, Strontam.

 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Strontam said:

I've just cleared Angarvunde (the one with the trap at the end) and emptied the boss chest with my Mistress next to me but the quest didn't clear.

Not every chest with the "boss" design (ornate with rounded top) will have what your owner is looking for.  Don't pin your hopes on clearing a multi-level dungeon with just a day or two left.

 

Your owner does claim to be looking for something specific, so it fits that sometimes you open a promising-looking chest and it doesn't have what you're seeking.

 

Without prior knowledge of which chests are the right ones, the experience will feel random.  But it's actually not.  If Skyrim has tagged the chest as a boss chest, then the quest will always succeed when you loot the gold from it.  Skyrim has 335 "real" boss chests (443 with DLC), and in time they respawn.

 

Angarvunde does not have a real boss chest, even though it has one with the right appearance, so you can't complete the quest there.  Think about easier locations with boss chests and make haste to get to one.  If you fail, it was a learning experience.

 

27 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

so on reading my last post here, i didn't write it correctly

I didn't really understand either post.  You can talk to your owner and volunteer for a lifelong contract.

Link to post
4 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not every chest with the "boss" design (ornate with rounded top) will have what your owner is looking for.  Don't pin your hopes on clearing a multi-level dungeon with just a day or two left.

 

Your owner does claim to be looking for something specific, so it fits that sometimes you open a promising-looking chest and it doesn't have what you're seeking.

 

Without prior knowledge of which chests are the right ones, the experience will feel random.  But it's actually not.  If Skyrim has tagged the chest as a boss chest, then the quest will always succeed when you loot the gold from it.  Skyrim has 335 "real" boss chests (443 with DLC), and in time they respawn.

 

Angarvunde does not have a real boss chest, even though it has one with the right appearance, so you can't complete the quest there.  Think about easier locations with boss chests and make haste to get to one.  If you fail, it was a learning experience.

 

 

 

Thanks for the reply, I have a place in mind. If that fails...

 

The reason for being so late here is that I got pimped round Riften a couple of times 🙂

Link to post
1 hour ago, bishlapped said:

So I am just curious...

Which followers tend to be everyone's favorite for this mod?

Is there an immersion factor with how you pick the follower? Do you go just by looks? you use like picking one with a dominant personality or the best looking one? A big imposing follower or maybe a weaker looking one?

 

Immersion? Highly recommend Andrew from SSL. (Of course, with his default option "Andrew is dominant"). It's almost like this mod and that follower were meant to be used with one another. As a bonus you'll get high quality voice lines for Andrew in SSL. Ah.. I wish my Papyrus compiler worked for Skyrim. I would immediately integrate his demands for XXX and replace them with this mod ones (i.e. make it so that this mod fully recognizes Andrew's "needs") and so much more.

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, bishlapped said:

Which followers tend to be everyone's favorite for this mod?


I think that Marcurio the mage hireling at the Bee & Barb has a vanilla personality and dialogue that fit extremely well with being a SubLola master.

 

Because SubLola has dialogue and actions for a vampire master, it is one of the few (only?) mods that enable you to play as a vampire’s thrall.

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Operand said:

 

Immersion? Highly recommend Andrew from SSL. (Of course, with his default option "Andrew is dominant"). It's almost like this mod and that follower were meant to be used with one another. As a bonus you'll get high quality voice lines for Andrew in SSL. Ah.. I wish my Papyrus compiler worked for Skyrim. I would immediately integrate his demands for XXX and replace them with this mod ones (i.e. make it so that this mod fully recognizes Andrew's "needs") and so much more.

 

Just to throw this out there, have you tried using Papyrus Compiler?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74672  

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Strontam said:

The reason for being so late here is that I got pimped round Riften a couple of times

Lola, you're going to earn us some septims, doing what you do best between the sheets.

Okay.

Oh, I want you to find some rare item in a dungeon.

Great, let's go!

No leaving town until you've finished whoring.  You only have 12 more clients, so get busy.

(Later) I'm pretty sore, but I serviced those 12 clients.

Good job, Lola.  What you need now is to run around town in pony gear.

But...MMPH!

Get moving, Lola.

(Later) Good work fetching that package in pony gear, Lola.

Okay, now it's adventure time!

Not yet.  You're going to tell everyone what a slut you are.

But I was just prancing around town in a freaking pony outfit with a tail up my butt!

Move your ass, Lola.

(Later) Okay, I did as you said.

Good.  Since you like being a slut, come here and service me.

Of course.

(Later) That was nice.  Since you're such a nympho, I want you to go admit that to people.

But...

NOW!

(Later) Okay, I did that.

Good.  My nympho whore is going to earn us some gold.  I'm assigning you extra clients.

Dammit.  *zap*

No leaving town until you're done.  And why haven't you thanked me for all the sex?

But!  *zap*  I mean, thank you.

And don't forget about that rare item.  If you weren't so lazy, we'd have found it already.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Operand said:

I tried everything but alas, Skyrim's scripts refuse to work for me. Whenever I try to use SKSE or SL based references it explodes in an agonizing fashion. Which is weird because I made Fallout4's scripts (F4SE and everything else) work easily. It's actually why I'm not modding Skyrim :D

Odd, I just compiled a basic script in Skyrim. Have you deleted and re installed CK?

 

Maybe it's your TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg file.

Link to post
1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not every chest with the "boss" design (ornate with rounded top) will have what your owner is looking for.  Don't pin your hopes on clearing a multi-level dungeon with just a day or two left.

 

Your owner does claim to be looking for something specific, so it fits that sometimes you open a promising-looking chest and it doesn't have what you're seeking.

 

Without prior knowledge of which chests are the right ones, the experience will feel random.  But it's actually not.  If Skyrim has tagged the chest as a boss chest, then the quest will always succeed when you loot the gold from it.  Skyrim has 335 "real" boss chests (443 with DLC), and in time they respawn.

 

Angarvunde does not have a real boss chest, even though it has one with the right appearance, so you can't complete the quest there.  Think about easier locations with boss chests and make haste to get to one.  If you fail, it was a learning experience.

 

I didn't really understand either post.  You can talk to your owner and volunteer for a lifelong contract.

i should've mentioned that i hit 100 submission, shortened the time form 70 or so to 1 and went through a day having this exact dialogue as i was on day 0, i also added screenshots and tried to volunteer for that lifetime servitude by adding days, it also didn't help that i started from 2.0 to current version. 

 

if you need more things, just tell me what you need

Link to post
3 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

Odd, I just compiled a basic script in Skyrim. Have you deleted and re installed CK?

Yes, several times with several different things to try even. But maybe let's not OT here, wouldn't be fair to the folks who came to chat about the mod.

Link to post
39 minutes ago, Operand said:

I would immediately integrate his demands for XXX and replace them with this mod ones (i.e. make it so that this mod fully recognizes Andrew's "needs") and so much more.

I've made a note to look at sending a mod event when you offer sex to your owner.  Various follower mods require that you do so on a regular basis, but they don't talk to each other.  Sex with Master is easy to detect, but it can't know that you offered.  Initially, the mod event will be useless because nothing listens for it, but if one mod starts doing it, others might eventually do so as well.

 

46 minutes ago, Operand said:

I wish my Papyrus compiler worked for Skyrim.

I had that problem with my old PC.  I simply could not get the compiler to work.  So frustrating.  I had to ask others to fix mod problems for me (Tenri made some nice patches for Treasure Hunter Whore that included some of my suggestions).  Then I set everything up on the new PC and it worked, which opened the door to finally doing Skyrim modding with scripts.

Link to post
21 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

i also added screenshots

It's best to place screenshots inside a spoiler/hidden section (highlight them, then click the eye icon on the editor window toolbar), so that other readers don't have to scroll past a long block of pictures.

 

During the 100 Score event, you can ask for a life contract even if you're "kept", as long as you're not being kept permanently.  Checking the "Kept Forever" box does not take effect immediately, only the next time your score changes.  I'm guessing that you weren't in permanent status at the time, so the option for a life contract as available, but if you don't want a life contract, don't ask for one.  I'm not aware of anything that forces a life contract on the player.

Link to post
10 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I had that problem with my old PC.  I simply could not get the compiler to work.  So frustrating.  I had to ask others to fix mod problems for me (Tenri made some nice patches for Treasure Hunter Whore that included some of my suggestions).  Then I set everything up on the new PC and it worked, which opened the door to finally doing Skyrim modding with scripts.

Yes, I originally learned the modules structure and Papyrus for the sake of creating Skyrim mod - which would be what I described in this topic under "jealousy" comment (I.e. pretty much vanilla monogamous relationship with a "caring master who still demands a lot"). It didn't work so I started Fallout4 modding. Turned out to be fun too.

And since: I already work on something rather complex and big in Fallout4 + I don't have a lot of free time + there's a slim chance stuff I wanted to see in the "proper" relationship between the master and his girl will be implemented in this mod, well - I don't have a lot of insensitive to try and invest more time in fixing issues with my setup for Skyrim.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...