44 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Someone somewhere on LL, mighta even been in this thread (probably was) mentioned this mod on the Nexus, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98605

I use that.  I tend to forget about it because it's just a DLL that quietly does its job.  If I weaken followers enough they're not that bad.  Still, this mod is a bad influence.  😀

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I thought that DFC was supposed to suspend itself during the Lola enslavement.  Unless I'm confused about that, you shouldn't have had to suspend it.  I'll double check the conditions for Strong Hand follower approach, and see if I can find anything amiss with the handoff from DFC.

Darn foreign languages - that's exactly what I meant. When sending me to SLtR, DFC suspended itself for the duration of my Lola enslavement.

About overpowered followers: I actually like it that I don't have to worry about fights, because most of the time I'm stuck in devious devices, cannot don an armour and only try to high-kick the opponents.

I found some kind of bug. The Tribunal clothing with the mod (Immersive Armors v8)are not consider as clothing by your mod. For an unknow reason, they are not stripped when whipping and you master consider yourself naked when you wear it. You still receive shock when you have the ''Eyes candy''.

The eyes candy only happen once if my memory is correct? The even a 50 submission are not the same?

It not the only time undress become a issue. When you Master/Mistress want to show what can of slut your are lick boot/pussy, suck dick,The other actor are not undress and i suck or lick pussy of someone fully dressed.

Edited by lcewolf
14 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

I found some kind of bug. The Tribunal clothing with the mod (Immersive Armors v8)are not consider as clothing by your mod. For an unknow reason, they are not stripped when whipping and you master consider yourself naked when you wear it. You still receive shock when you have the ''Eyes candy''.

The eyes candy only happen once if my memory is correct? The even a 50 submission are not the same?

They maybe missing some keywords. If they are you may be able to add them yourself in SSEEdit.

2 hours ago, lcewolf said:

The Tribunal clothing with the mod (Immersive Armors v8)are not consider as clothing by your mod.

Blahity had a good guess.  However, the Tribunal robes and mantles have the right keywords for body armor, unless you happen to be using another mod (or personal edits) to change the keywords so that those items are no longer light or heavy armor (such as a mod that tries to make them behave like mage robes rather than armor).

When you Master/Mistress want to show what can of slut your are lick boot/pussy, suck dick,The other actor are not undress and i suck or lick pussy of someone fully dressed.

SexLab strips NPCs for sex, so that would be a problem with SexLab configuration.  You can check the stripping settings, and whether actors are supposed to remain clothed for oral sex.  However, regarding boot licking, that is not sex so SexLab is not involved and the NPC is intentionally not stripped.

The eyes candy only happen once if my memory is correct?

No, it can happen again whenever you're told to strip.

@CaptainJ03, in regard to your observations about enslavement from DFC:

My assumption had been that the Strong Hand quest would not be active at the time of the enslavement from DFC.  That was just a bad assumption.  If Strong Hand is running, I'll stop it before starting enslavement.  That will solve the various problems that you noticed when Strong Hand was running during Lola enslavement.

You'd said that the enslavement had failed (at least once) when Strong Hand was not running.  I don't know why.  That might require further testing.

The town collar doesn't appear in inventory.  It seems that Lupine and I had a miscommunication about how the collar would be passed to SLTR.  Lupine seems to be busy these days, so I'll cheat in the SLTR script for now and hard-code the part that I need.  I'll also send Lupine a request to change how that parameter gets filled, whenever time permits.

EDIT:  I made the script change to stop Strong Hand if it's running when DFC starts SLTR enslavement.  I then did a quick, simple test of enslavement from DFC, and that worked for me.  After enslavement, I saved, exited the game, and reloaded.  The "Mistress?" dialog was still active, as it should be, so the enslavement process seemed to be successful.

Edited by HexBolt8
5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Blahity had a good guess.  However, the Tribunal robes and mantles have the right keywords for body armor, unless you happen to be using another mod (or personal edits) to change the keywords so that those items are no longer light or heavy armor (such as a mod that tries to make them behave like mage robes rather than armor).

You are correct, i got 3 version(Light Armor,Heavy Armor and clothing) in the mod (Immersive Armors v8). I use the clothing version because my pc is actually a mage. I check in Tess5edit and it convert the Body 32 slot if my memories is good and two other. I don't know about Keyword missing. What i am supose to look?image.thumb.png.548c28fc3f9cf8de9d7f59312293dff3.png

On 10/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It's looking for Data/Interface/Lola/Thoughts.json.  If you're using a mod manager for this, try manually placing your Thoughts.json file directly into the Data/Interface/Lola folder.

The issue is that I took the tooltip that popped up literally and named the file "thoughts.json" ...when it's ALREADY a json file lol! So I just renamed it "thoughts" and it worked fine.