Jump to content
shouganai

Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

Recommended Posts

On 1/10/2021 at 12:53 AM, Varithina said:

For the most part religion, many of them would deny if it asked or pushed, but they would prefer us to be back in dark ages, where if a priest or whatever said jump, everybody jumped like mindless little sheep,  most religions do not like people who ask questions, they want mindless little sheep who just obey them.

It is more like a compulsion to control the urges of lesser people than anything else, especially young adult males since it is rather easy to convince them to do nearly anything if it will give them even the barest glimmer of a chance for release. Even more so, when their desires are pent up and channeled into other avenues, great things can be set into motion for those who control them, for good or ill. 

Easy release or worse yet hedonism has always been an absolute nightmare for any ruler looking for lots of lusty lads looking to lend them their labor. Religion was just a convenient package for systems of control for lesser people.

 

Corporate Brand Loyalty (especially when the CEOs are have a strong political bent)and deference to earthly authorities can take its place in a pinch. If a corporation that they trust has one of its representatives make the case for why censorship is the way of the future rather than an archaic control tool, the masses will welcome it with open arms. Even if they somehow do not, they will not have much choice of they do not have alternate platforms which they can use which are free from censorship or even just have markedly less censorship than the leading competing company platforms. 

Link to post
4 hours ago, angevil said:

I hate 1st person, period. I don't want to switch to 1st person when a weapon is drawn, I prefer to put up with the sh*t animations and play 3rd. I won't be playing their multiplayer if it does not have a third person for sure (since i assume mods will not be allowed there).

 

I really wish they put some effort into designing 3rd person, because I don't care at all about 1st person. Some would say that development time is limited and they had to pick one of the two.. well... pick 3rd person from the beginning ! I love witcher 3, and it's 3rd person cutscenes, I loved seeing the expressions on his face. 

 

Now instead i have that douche Johnny "Keanu" being stuffed on my face. Dude, I don't want to see you and I don't want to do missions for you, and I hate you taking control of V. Such a cringe whenever he shows up and i don't know how to skip his dialogue faster and get him out of my sight. I want my V to be himself and free roam, have epic 3rd person cinematics and kick ass in 3rd person. Should have not hired Keanu and used that money to make a proper 3rd person. Sorry for the rant.

The interesting part is how it was possible to mod TPP into the game.

Link to post
9 hours ago, angevil said:

I hate 1st person, period. I don't want to switch to 1st person when a weapon is drawn, I prefer to put up with the sh*t animations and play 3rd. I won't be playing their multiplayer if it does not have a third person for sure (since i assume mods will not be allowed there).

 

I really wish they put some effort into designing 3rd person, because I don't care at all about 1st person. Some would say that development time is limited and they had to pick one of the two.. well... pick 3rd person from the beginning ! I love witcher 3, and it's 3rd person cutscenes, I loved seeing the expressions on his face. 

 

Now instead i have that douche Johnny "Keanu" being stuffed on my face. Dude, I don't want to see you and I don't want to do missions for you, and I hate you taking control of V. Such a cringe whenever he shows up and i don't know how to skip his dialogue faster and get him out of my sight. I want my V to be himself and free roam, have epic 3rd person cinematics and kick ass in 3rd person. Should have not hired Keanu and used that money to make a proper 3rd person. Sorry for the rant.

 

Johnny is one of the only things that keeps the game from turning into a snooze-a-thon. Night City is great but lifeless, Johnny and the rest of the cast, but especially him, actually give the crap its personality. Keanu nailed Silverhand in all his douchiness.

 

That said, rumors paint the picture that CDPR funneled their funds and effort into Keanu because he was a 'celebrity'. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut a lot of story elements and other gameplay mechanics to help accommodate the 'Johnny Silverhand show'. They basically make him the protagonist and I don't think that was how the game was supposed to be originally. Shame.

Link to post
7 hours ago, almus said:

Which mods did you use for this?

 

 

Nexus Mods:

Cyber Engine Tweaks - for mods in general

Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI) - for changing inventory (you need a vest for going 3P)

Appearance Menu Mod - for nude Judy

JB - TPP MOD WIP third person -  for Vs Head...

 

Other Mods:

Cyberpunk 2077 v1.0.4+ camera tools - for external Camera in Cut sceens...(without you only have 1P in cutsceens)

 

 

1 hour ago, nothindoin said:

the one were V stares lifelessly straight forward as her head and expressions have not been animated lol

 

 

the head is added via JB - TPP MOD. without the Mod V has no head...

 

all pictures are done via simple screenshot...

 

Photo mode looks like this:

 

photomode_12012021_125332.png.5ab2717f20de9329e5485c5b7d156838.png

 

and for now you can't get rid of the blur in Photo mode...

 

Link to post
On 1/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, 27X said:

They can assign AO at the slightest whiff of vagina and no sex has to occur.

Yeah... I don't get why games can get away with penises flopping around freely nowadays but once a vagina shows up it's game over. Seem's kinda unfair for women.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Megumin. said:

Yeah... I don't get why games can get away with penises flopping around freely nowadays but once a vagina shows up it's game over. Seem's kinda unfair for women.

Its not only in games. Male nudity appears to be more acceptable than female nudity. Maybe because men don't care or don't talk about it.

Link to post
18 hours ago, Megumin. said:

Yeah... I don't get why games can get away with penises flopping around freely nowadays but once a vagina shows up it's game over. Seem's kinda unfair for women.

Isn't it the other way around? In the prologue quest, the girl in the ice bath is completely naked while the dudes for some reason still wear their underwear...

Link to post
30 minutes ago, zb123thecat said:

Isn't it the other way around? In the prologue quest, the girl in the ice bath is completely naked while the dudes for some reason still wear their underwear...

well dude keep pants for the reason

reason is cuz male characters are dick less,also

dick and pubick hair is a part of character equptment prob. were hidden in inventory

its Kerry

 

photomode_10012021_000223.png

Link to post
1 hour ago, zb123thecat said:

Isn't it the other way around? In the prologue quest, the girl in the ice bath is completely naked while the dudes for some reason still wear their underwear...

 

Nope. ESRB was fine with penii in Watchdogs and Conan; the moment vaginas were introduced there were "considerations" and both games went back under review; funcom had to remove the shaved option for women and watchdogs had to remove female lower nudity period.

Link to post
On 1/2/2021 at 5:42 PM, Lestai said:

Hey, think this is my first time uploading a SS, lets hope it don't botch up :)

My game, has all the black X, cover ups, so far, until last nights play. This is GOG-PC- Patch 1.06 . Was under the impression the dev's went spineless, almost 2 weeks & finally some titty action. 

photomode_02012021_043754.png

photomode_02012021_043620.png

photomode_02012021_043514.png

photomode_02012021_043236.png

 

 

I cant believe they pussed out on that. The first time i played i could see everything! one npc was sitting with her legs open and a see through shirt. I am disappointed in them. I hope that someone can fix these. Not to bring up the fact that we only get two hookers! even back in the old west they had more hookers than that wtf! two hookers but they have about 15 different dildos and other crazy sex toys i haven't even seen before! ug ill support anyone willing to put the time in to fix this shit dude. 

 

Link to post

Yay I finally found a thread about adult content for CP2077!  Was also playing around with the appearance mod menu...but be careful what you wish for:

image_2021-01-14_221050.thumb.png.430245a3441d6b17349af334b3147b35.png

 

This is one of the appearances of Evelyn LOL.  Hard to read, but the text says "remove this appearance".  Sadly the Mox leader Suzie, and Denney don't have nude versions coded.  They do have different base bodies in the game files, which looks to be specifically made for the outfits they wear.  You can add Denny's outfit via console, but it keeps your default body. 

Sadly even though the body is "bustier", the boobs are basically squished together and pushed up to simulate being in tight clothes.  I don't have any textured pix of the body, but you can kinda get an idea from Noesis:

 

image_2021-01-14_222041.thumb.png.ed0a229ef2ca942460df1b2805480b27.png

image_2021-01-14_222052.thumb.png.ac7e87b9246c3834c343758c9276eea9.png
 

The Mox boss Lizzie has a more complete version of this body:

 

image_2021-01-14_222428.thumb.png.45bc4f9ca7ce04a89d29d3df2ad45067.png

 

image_2021-01-14_222454.thumb.png.6f4fbe2ecde532aa45f8eea2241b557e.png


Sorry for the shit angles, Noesis doesn't have the best camera controls.  

 

 

This is the "base" body for Fem V, and alot of npcs labeled as either full or full_breast_big:

image_2021-01-14_222250.thumb.png.c4b4f1dadaca89d2082fc3015ba534cb.png

 

image_2021-01-14_222312.thumb.png.ac0b0fda9c397231437ad558bd2def60.png

 

Just wanted to show proper comparisons, because some people have told me they look the same.  Sure its probably the same base model/mesh that's been altered, but the breast/ass shape is not the same :D

Also, its hard to see, but there is a nipple and a barbie version of fem V, for censorship.  Where as Lizzie/Denny body has no nipples.

I haven't figured out an easy way to mesh swap yet, cause I'd love to see if doing a simple swap would be possible.

Link to post
15 hours ago, 27X said:

 

Nope. ESRB was fine with penii in Watchdogs and Conan; the moment vaginas were introduced there were "considerations" and both games went back under review; funcom had to remove the shaved option for women and watchdogs had to remove female lower nudity period.

I played Conan Exiles quite early on and there wasn't a shaved option for women. Was it like, before release? Or was it added some time after then removed again?

What nudity was in Watch Dogs? I saw apparently there was a random woman on the street in Watch Dogs 2 who you could look up her skirt and see she wasn't wearing underwear, was it just that or was there more?

Link to post
2 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I played Conan Exiles quite early on and there wasn't a shaved option for women. Was it like, before release? Or was it added some time after then removed again?

What nudity was in Watch Dogs? I saw apparently there was a random woman on the street in Watch Dogs 2 who you could look up her skirt and see she wasn't wearing underwear, was it just that or was there more?

Like a media BUZZ fault! big companies these days is higly rely to media, Sony banned that guy who share -dead hooker screenshot, 

media blah blah... after that, Ubisoft was remove crotchless underwear from the game, but stay some pantyless models (panty was meant ugly black drawing decal on diffuse body, underwear variations is very limited in watch dogs 2, most models are pantyless but crotch blacked aka censored )  and naked hippie, 

fucking media cunts.

Link to post
15 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I played Conan Exiles quite early on and there wasn't a shaved option for women. Was it like, before release? Or was it added some time after then removed again?

What nudity was in Watch Dogs? I saw apparently there was a random woman on the street in Watch Dogs 2 who you could look up her skirt and see she wasn't wearing underwear, was it just that or was there more?

 

There was more in either case. Exiles didn't have to be rated until it was out of beta. There were shaved option for both sets of hair and as for watch dogs, they were told unilaterally by the esrb unless they removed female nudity they would receive a re-rating of AO which means all copies of the game would be pulled from gamestop walmart and any other brick and mortar kiosk that didn't allow AO games to be sold.

 

There's a reason Total War doesn't add body parts or blood until DLC is a thing, because it prevents the game from being re-rated after release.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...