7cupsbobatae's Townie Makeovers: Summer Holiday Townie Makeover (Remaster) Added - Updated: 23 April

• 2 weeks later...

BFF Household (Travis Scott and Liberty Lee) townie makeovers added. (04.15.21)

(I've uploaded Summer holiday before. So this download file included Travis Scott and Liberty Lee. Please download Summer Holiday (third household member of BFF) seperately from download section)

-BFF-

(Summer Holiday)

(Travis Scott)
(Liberty Lee)

75.gif.13f63396cb27608d4d763fcb79950ebd.gif

1856596730_travisscottgif.gif.5c492e73d4737191f2c013b2916b4ae2.gif

1547359300_libertyleegif.gif.8794a208c5c571a78016061efd0b6f08.gif

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nooooobie said:

My townies aren't changing. I've placed the tray files in the tray folder and the mod files in the mod folder. Any ideas?

Hello! They don't change on their own. You need to replace them by yourself. For example:

• You downloaded my X townie and Y townie makeovers.
  • Then, after you placed mod and tray files, go to in game and press ctrl + c, type: testingcheats true
  • After that, type: cas.fulleditmode. Then, find the X and Y townie in the game (the ones are already in game). Then, click to that townie with shift (shift + left click) and chose "modify in cas"
  • And now, for the last step, open the gallery when in the CAS. Find my makeovers, chose them and click "Merge". After that, delete old townies until only my makeovers left.

You're all set :)  Also, you don't have to use them as townies. You can even use them as main characters. It's all up to your taste ♥

I like that you're doing townies that haven't already been done dozens of times.  We have enough Bella Goths already...

For replacing NPC's-- if you have MCCC, there's an easier way.

1.  Just have to find them in game.

2.  Click them, MC Command Center, MC CAS, Copy/Paste, Paste Tray Sim, Any Saved Sim, (find them in the list provided), Paste Sim Now.

It sounds like a lot of steps, but it's just clicking menu options.  And this just replaces the sim's appearance, and character traits if they were different (and you can have it NOT change traits in the final step, there's several choices there).  So, if you have an incomplete household, you can replace the one member you do have without breaking their relationships with the rest of the household.  

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

I like that you're doing townies that haven't already been done dozens of times.  We have enough Bella Goths already...

For replacing NPC's-- if you have MCCC, there's an easier way.

1.  Just have to find them in game.

2.  Click them, MC Command Center, MC CAS, Copy/Paste, Paste Tray Sim, Any Saved Sim, (find them in the list provided), Paste Sim Now.

It sounds like a lot of steps, but it's just clicking menu options.  And this just replaces the sim's appearance, and character traits if they were different (and you can have it NOT change traits in the final step, there's several choices there).  So, if you have an incomplete household, you can replace the one member you do have without breaking their relationships with the rest of the household.  

Thank you for the method! MCCC sometimes causing problems for me so i tried to explain in an old fashioned way. Also, i wasn't aware of this was possible with MCCC. :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking to my self yesterday that I haven't seen a townie makeover in a while since Caleb and boom my wish came true lol yours are without a doubt the best makeover there is ever. quick question does your patron have anymore exclusive makeovers or are they posted here i know that it has exclusive sims but I'm asking about just makeovers specifically. 

15 minutes ago, edallans said:

I was just thinking to my self yesterday that I haven't seen a townie makeover in a while since Caleb and boom my wish came true lol yours are without a doubt the best makeover there is ever. quick question does your patron have anymore exclusive makeovers or are they posted here i know that it has exclusive sims but I'm asking about just makeovers specifically. 

Thank you so much! Your kindness means a lot! ♥ When Cottage Living came out, for that month, i only created Cottage Living pack's townies makeovers. So yeah, there is around 16 exclusive townie makeovers. Other than these 16 townies, i think there shouldn't be an exclusive townie makeovers iirc. Not sure when (maybe around December?) but these Cottage Living townies will be public too. If it wasn't a special release, they would be public as i created them because i share my townie makeovers as i make them publicly. Here are the Cottage Living Townies' pics (there is 2 more townie makeover kids but not adding their pics - also some of their names are not written over pics so i'm adding names below their photos):

1.png.a1adc9043e312baf4d26164a95f89c83.png

1.png.33463ee93a7668784d77cbca93c958e7.png

1.png.dc414b54fe88125c4a05a107ad62a891.png

1.png.c5ce1587173d0bab2d7846e7e2396e64.png

Kim Goldbloom

1.png.a42b0c61fd47aa7710930461aebeb758.png

Michael Bell

1.png.f45ee490927f2a9da31338fa37d82efd.png

Cecilia Kang

3.png.e2c8ec089efc158a92620b42bb269e70.png

Lavina Chopra

5.png.a41c808cb346adb5f99af3b570ff1ea8.png

Rahul Chopra

0.png.a2cd1c3f7f7e4506a636e450acb571e7.png

Rashidah Watson

1.png.9e59db192587d10b004be75350bb37ed.png

Rahmi Watson

7.png.3918fd1c1b7154d63e4d936328741622.png

Thomas Watson

Edited by 7cupsbobatae

They are really beautiful ? your makeover really brings realism and beauty to the sim  instead of looking simlish and ugly lol and with the rest of you personally made sim its enough to populate the game with enough realistic human like sims to be full cant wait to see you make over all of the game townies lol love your work which is very obvious to be hard and detailed and thanks for sharing a lot of them publicly that very nice and generous of because they definitely seem like handwork. 

1 minute ago, edallans said:

They are really beautiful ? your makeover really brings realism and beauty to the sim  instead of looking simlish and ugly lol and with the rest of you personally made sim its enough to populate the game with enough realistic human like sims to be full cant wait to see you make over all of the game townies lol love your work which is very obvious to be hard and detailed and thanks for sharing a lot of them publicly that very nice and generous of because they definitely seem like handwork. 

I couldn't appreciate your beautiful comment more. Thank you so much for taking your time to write down these nice things. Happy to hear you're enjoying them in your game :) ♥