wee_tasher

(URGENT) 7TH DECEMBER UPDATE BROKEN DICKS TEXTURE!!!

28 minutes ago, kyrenemorgana said:

I currently gave up until I can find the right fix my game version is v1.66.139.1020 and it's a orgin version II paid for them on the orgin program

If you had read my previous post you would know that WW 1.61c only works for game version 1.68.

And if you have a legal Origin install there is no good reason not to update and avoid all the hassles with mods.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

If you had read my previous post you would know that WW 1.61c only works for game version 1.68.

And if you have a legal Origin install there is no good reason not to update and avoid all the hassles with mods.

not true it clearly saying that WW 1.61c  SUPPORTED GAME VERSIONS:
1.66.139, 1.67.45, 1.68.156 and I own 1.66.139, but es I can and will update just did not get a chance yet.

1 hour ago, MyMods5 said:

So it seems that you can fix your own male character by switching skin tones, but how do you fix male npcs?

If you have MCCC, you can use the menu to modify an NPC in CAS. Don't forget that you need the cas.fulleditmode cheat on to unlock changing everything.

Alternatively, with testingcheats on, I think you can also just shift-click an NPC and again choose Modify in CAS (exact wording may vary).

So when I assign the color to the .noir dick on CAS, everything looks fine.

The problem is when I have sex with a random NPC that I have not configured myself. Then his dick is black.

Is there anyway to solve this? I really don't wan to go through each SIM to select the color. A default option would be awesome.

TY

3 hours ago, dwpk20 said:

So when I assign the color to the .noir dick on CAS, everything looks fine.

The problem is when I have sex with a random NPC that I have not configured myself. Then his dick is black.

Is there anyway to solve this? I really don't wan to go through each SIM to select the color. A default option would be awesome.

TY

This is because newly added skintones are unsupported by WW right now.

You have to wait until TURBO releases a fix in the next update for WickedWhims, which he is working on.

12 hours ago, kyrenemorgana said:

not true it clearly saying that WW 1.61c  SUPPORTED GAME VERSIONS:
1.66.139, 1.67.45, 1.68.156 and I own 1.66.139, but es I can and will update just did not get a chance yet.

Sorry... it changed again because last time I looked it only listed 1.67 & 1.68 versions.

Yeah, textures are broken now. At this point it's waiting for an update or seeing if the updated version gets posted to patreon first, it'll be a few days. (This 'major update' was total trash. The pallet is bland you can better improved tones from LUUMIA and Praline but I digress.) 

Who has a visually appealing penis model; or at least a realistic mod that is better than default? Simdulgence was good but no longer supported.

19 minutes ago, TRPR FN2525 said:

Yeah, textures are broken now. At this point it's waiting for an update or seeing if the updated version gets posted to patreon first, it'll be a few days. (This 'major update' was total trash. The pallet is bland you can better improved tones from LUUMIA and Praline but I digress.) 

Who has a visually appealing penis model; or at least a realistic mod that is better than default? Simdulgence was good but no longer supported.

Simdulgence RealGens penises work perfectly if one changes a sim's skin tone to one of the new defaults. 

Spoiler

467742641_Sims4Screenshot2020_12.07-15_31_01_73.thumb.png.bc5dd263ca30b569263dd2075b595528.png

As you can see here, the XXL type C Retracted penis matches up with the new skin color selected for Elsa. The Wet Dick overlay was always a bit uneven with this penis type so the less than complete coverage is not to be blamed on the update. 

same issue and I didnt have any other default skin tones or penis CC but I figured out its only an issue for certain skintones. I selected some random new tones and the penis only turned black on some of them. I dont know a fix yet unfortunately but it seems to be because of the update

2 minutes ago, Marleyy said:

How do I fix the black penis? I tried multiple different things and nothing is working? Is this due to the new sims 4 update?

It seems to be something to do with the skin colouring. I can select different skin shades, and some show the penis as black and in others it's fine. I use only Futas in my games, and that's what I have found.