Boundofhero0

(Requirement) I need Sexbound lists for Starbound

Warning! Since there nothing I can post since I doesn't have anything on Starbound lists so I apologize if this is the wrong one or not.

I need a lists on StarBound before I can add this up or I might get error! If someone have a list order or some I can add Sexbound without a error then everything will be perfect on Starbound.

Since I only play without mod and works fine but now I getting concern about this sexbound with error and I don't want that. Lists the name on comments then I'll try to enable on the lists. make a color either there some conflict or not working. And it might help other people to see what mods that need to enable in game.

I'll reply back if I have a chance since It already Thanksgiving.

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving by a way! Cheers! 😀

On 11/26/2020 at 12:07 AM, Boundofhero0 said:

Warning! Since there nothing I can post since I doesn't have anything on Starbound lists so I apologize if this is the wrong one or not.

I need a lists on StarBound before I can add this up or I might get error! If someone have a list order or some I can add Sexbound without a error then everything will be perfect on Starbound.

Since I only play without mod and works fine but now I getting concern about this sexbound with error and I don't want that. Lists the name on comments then I'll try to enable on the lists. make a color either there some conflict or not working. And it might help other people to see what mods that need to enable in game.

I'll reply back if I have a chance since It already Thanksgiving.

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving by a way! Cheers! 😀

For now All i know is that the Sxb FFS patch is very messed up and crashes your game i dont recomend using it, unless you can modify it and make it work... thats all i know

On 11/29/2020 at 9:19 PM, Heinos said:

For now All i know is that the Sxb FFS patch is very messed up and crashes your game i dont recomend using it, unless you can modify it and make it work... thats all i know

I did tried that but I've failed! should it be moved on Mods folder instead of Vortex or did you already tried that!?

On 12/1/2020 at 6:32 AM, Boundofhero0 said:

I did tried that but I've failed! should it be moved on Mods folder instead of Vortex or did you already tried that!?

welp when i first installed all the mods i had downloaded, i put them on the mod folder of starbound, obviusly i had a problem with one of them, that was the sxb extension for the FFS mod.

i dont know other way of installing mods sorry :T

but you could try to install Sxb mod with the races first and see if the files crashes the game and then put all the mod 1 to 1 until you get the mod that crashes your game.

Hope this could be of some help.

P.D : im not good speaking english or searching issues, but good luck!!!