Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

8 hours ago, ssskn said:

Hey, that did it. Now the tails are fixed. So how did you know to use the pelvis bone?

The top of the head is still messed up, which bone should I use for it? Pelvis bone again?

I dunno really know how to explain it well. I guess you must visualize how the bones moves to predict how your choice of weights and the amount of them will look when its animating in game. This is freakin hard if it is the first time. Only practice over time will get results. I usually have like 30 project nifs "going" before I'm content and there is still weightpainting bugs to be fixed.

On the creature you have to it looks like its center of the head is much higher than the wolfs head. But if you paint it with head bone weight all the way it should work to some degree.

More important is the lower bones that supports the head bone, like canine_neck1&2. These bones move related to each other so the neck mesh should be positioned as close as possible according to the canine skeleton otherwise you might get weird results. This goes for jaw, lips, ear and eye brow bones too.

It's not impossible to get a "ok" result, without positioning the creature mesh, but it's god damn much harder.

The treeduckbill is one example I struggled with. It had a weird bug where the lower jaw would clip through the upper jaw in some idle animations. Probably because its head and jaw area is too far away from it's bones in the skeever skeleton. It was still possible to fix it by fooling around with the weights enough so it kind of look ok now.

This is the reason why mihail creates custom skeletons to make them his creature meshes and not the other way around.

My explanation probably sucks big time since I'm not very experienced with this. So it is not the "truth", but based on my percieved experience. It's a good learning to look at the weightpainting of custom creature meshes and compare them with their vanilla counterparts.

treeduck.png

21 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

No, I'm not quite sure myself, since the head bones are prob going to be weird controlling the extended head unless you edit the model/mesh.
But using the pelvis for the tail is ideal i imagine for keeping the tails in place for the hind/back of the beast. Using the same pelvis bone for the head will just make the head move along with the pelvis, or at least those are my thoughts.

14 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

On the creature you have to it looks like its center of the head is much higher than the wolfs head. But if you paint it with head bone weight all the way it should work to some degree.

More important is the lower bones that supports the head bone, like canine_neck1&2. These bones move related to each other so the neck mesh should be positioned as close as possible according to the canine skeleton otherwise you might get weird results. This goes for jaw, lips, ear and eye brow bones too.

Man that's a lot of hard work for very little reward (at least for me so far).

What I'm understanding from this is to use the joints to paint weights, which makes sense. When I used tail/head it gets messy, since these are connected to joints and they end up moving in relation to those connected joints. I'll try this out, hopefully that fixes it.

I really should've picked a simpler model to port tho...

On 9/23/2021 at 1:41 AM, LoveNothing said:

Try these files then,

Gorila_AlbinoHard.nif 1.28 MB · 2 downloads

GorilaHard.nif 1.28 MB · 1 download

If they work, great,
if you dont want to, no worries.

again, removing the SMP collision mesh shouldn't break anything, (although it might make false called for the SMP XML maybe dunno?...)

That seems to have worked! Thanks for your help!

im considering adding this mod tho my playthrough but i run a static leveled list with the TUS module for ZEdit.
so the question is does this mod use papyrus scripts to modify the leveled list and if not then has anyone here tried running this mod with a static leveled list?

(ive already done a cursory search of the thread but can find no definitive answer to the papyrus question)

On 9/24/2021 at 4:35 PM, lilpixxle said:

im considering adding this mod tho my playthrough but i run a static leveled list with the TUS module for ZEdit.
so the question is does this mod use papyrus scripts to modify the leveled list and if not then has anyone here tried running this mod with a static leveled list?

(ive already done a cursory search of the thread but can find no definitive answer to the papyrus question)

It doesn't use papyrus scripts to modify leveled lists.

9 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

am i able to install this without SL aroused? that mod cause nothing but trouble

I'm guessing you will struggle with installing morenastcrittersSLAL and its creatureframework if you don't have.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

It doesn't use papyrus scripts to modify leveled lists.

I'm guessing you will struggle with installing morenastcrittersSLAL and its creatureframework if you don't have.

oh damn...

btw, is this mod only add schlong and etc? or is it contain anything that adds animation by itself?

Edited by KONTOL222
2 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

oh damn...

btw, is this mod only add schlong and etc? or is it contain anything that adds animation by itself?

It only adds creatures to the game that also has a schlong yes. Kind of Skyrim Immersice creatures + Schlong addon in the same package

First of all, your mod is great. But..

I have 3 questions. I hope you can help.
First of all, although there is no problem in English, when I change your SE version mod to Turkish version, there is no penis formation in creatures. Is there a way to crack the SE version face unlock causing this? Or do I have to play in English? (I have this problem in MoreNatsy because of the Turkish translation)
Do you mind if I replace all hard.nif files with regular nif files?
Second, ABC and More Natsy - I can't get the vaginal crash even though I have CPPC installed. I have no such problem with More Natsy - Hentai Creatures creatures. Any ideas on what could be causing this?
And third I converted your mod to .bsa format. I've seen it conflict with Monster Mod somewhere. (in Saarthal) I know about the Monster Mod incompatibility. I disabled the monster mode. Would there be any side effects of having a .bsa? Do I need to install (loose) it as an open file?

There may be a wrong translation because I wrote it with google translate..

17 hours ago, bredaturk said:

First of all, although there is no problem in English, when I change your SE version mod to Turkish version, there is no penis formation in creatures. Is there a way to crack the SE version face unlock causing this? Or do I have to play in English? (I have this problem in MoreNatsy because of the Turkish translation)

I have never translated a ESP before so I'm not sure what's causing that. I don't fully understand what you meant by cracking the version?

Do you mind if I replace all hard.nif files with regular nif files?

This means that the creatures will use the soft meshes in sex animations, is that what you are trying to achieve? Or did you mean to use hard nif files to replace the regular nif files?

Second, ABC and More Natsy - I can't get the vaginal crash even though I have CPPC installed. I have no such problem with More Natsy - Hentai Creatures creatures. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Is there "hdt<creaturename>".xml files present in skyrim\skse\plugins directory?

And third I converted your mod to .bsa format. I've seen it conflict with Monster Mod somewhere. (in Saarthal) I know about the Monster Mod incompatibility. I disabled the monster mode. Would there be any side effects of having a .bsa? Do I need to install (loose) it as an open file?

To achieve compatibility with SIC or Monster Mod (skytest etc) you have to make Wrye Bashed Patch. See this video (in english though) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbP-9Kbdjvg. There is a download link for the wrye tool for SE version linked.

If you make a BSA of Demonic Creatures, I'm guessing Monster Mod could overwrite Demonic Creatures because loose files overwrites BSA archieves. At least that's what I've heard. If both mods run BSA, then last mod in load order "wins".

Feel free to PM me. I didn't understand everything in your message.

Some insight on the latest project... There's going to be a heavy update of goblin ken races.

There is big plans for these goblins. If things goes according to plan they will become a huge part of the mod in future versions. Not gonna say anything more than that at the moment.As of v1.5 there will be a total of 4 different tribes in the mod (sadly, none of them will be from 4thUnknown?). And off course they need durzogs ?.

The Durzog model is from mihail. Another of his creations that I really admire. This schlong model is made by FiaVoidWolf and I think it's fitting the durzdog pretty good (yes it needs a color tint).

durzog.png

durzogweeny.png

Edited by Thor2000
2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Some insight on the latest project... There's going to be a heavy update of goblin ken races.

There is big plans for these goblins. If things goes according to plan they will become a huge part of the mod in future versions. Not gonna say anything more than that at the moment.As of v1.5 there will be a total of 4 different tribes in the mod (sadly, none of them will be from 4thUnknown?). And off course they need durzogs ?.

The Durzog model is from mihail. Another of his creations that I really admire. This schlong model is made by FiaVoidWolf and I think it's fitting the durzdog pretty good (yes it needs a color tint).

durzog.png

durzogweeny.png

Durzog Mihail? wow that's great you make its own dongs xD

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

durzog.png

durzogweeny.png

First you spoil us with Undead Enemys, now you gift us more Goblins? Pure Oblivion feeling right now? 

Hi..

By facegen, I mean that in the Se version, not every character can be created on Race as in the Le version. For example, you cannot place a North human head on an Argonian body. This was no problem in the LE version. (Like the character Irma in the Naughty Girls of Tamriel mod.) Likewise, the SE version of a Race accepts whatever the original Race software name was. Even if the translation is in the .esp file. Especially when you translate the English name of creatures into another language such as Turkish, that creature cannot be changed. Therefore, in mods such as MoreNasty - Demonic, such as Draugr (Metfun in Turkish) - Wolf (Kurt in Turkish).

*Yes, I have all CPBC and SMP .xml files in SKSE. The problem is not caused by these files. The problem is with the Mesh files. The problem is with the name change. (my own opinion)

*This is why CreatureFramework SE could not be fully adapted to the version. But I wouldn't give up on CreatureFramework. I somehow adapted the Turkish version to the SE version with my own arrangements. I ran the Hentai Creatures mod without any problems except for 4 creatures (Wolf-Chaurus-Spider-Draugr).

*hard. nif is all creatures assigned schlong. Instead of waiting for the command to assign schlongs to creatures due to esp translation, I tried to find a solution by equipping them with schlongs completely. I've implemented this before on Ashman character in moreNasty mode and got both Schlong and HDT .xml collision. that's why i asked. I've tried in your mode, but I haven't had complete success. Even if schlong occurs, .xml files fail to ensure collision.

*In the BSA file, I converted both your Monster and Your mod to .bsa format. (In fact, I converted all my mods to .bsa format.) There was a collision with Monster at one point. and of course my preference is to use your mod. (your mod was at the bottom during the mod reading) I disabled the monster mod and continue to play as bsa. I don't have any issues with slowness. This is way too good..

**** Thank you very much for your interest and I wish you continued success in your work.

19 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Durzog Mihail? wow that's great you make its own dongs xD

15 hours ago, Gukahn said:

First you spoil us with Undead Enemys, now you gift us more Goblins? Pure Oblivion feeling right now?

Yeah we defently need the goblins ?. I didn't play Oblivion, but I've heard it was loaded with Goblins. The one thing I'd like to do with this Durzog is to make new edition of it and rig it after a boar skeleton. I don't know if Goblin did ride Durzogs in Oblivion, but it would nice to have a new mount for the riekling goblins.

Should the Durzog have balls? I kind of thought of this creature like a "lizzard" creature. Not sure if balls will fit with the schlong base either ?

15 hours ago, bredaturk said:

Hi..

By facegen, I mean that in the Se version, not every character can be created on Race as in the Le version. For example, you cannot place a North human head on an Argonian body. This was no problem in the LE version. (Like the character Irma in the Naughty Girls of Tamriel mod.) Likewise, the SE version of a Race accepts whatever the original Race software name was. Even if the translation is in the .esp file. Especially when you translate the English name of creatures into another language such as Turkish, that creature cannot be changed. Therefore, in mods such as MoreNasty - Demonic, such as Draugr (Metfun in Turkish) - Wolf (Kurt in Turkish).

*Yes, I have all CPBC and SMP .xml files in SKSE. The problem is not caused by these files. The problem is with the Mesh files. The problem is with the name change. (my own opinion)

*This is why CreatureFramework SE could not be fully adapted to the version. But I wouldn't give up on CreatureFramework. I somehow adapted the Turkish version to the SE version with my own arrangements. I ran the Hentai Creatures mod without any problems except for 4 creatures (Wolf-Chaurus-Spider-Draugr).

*hard. nif is all creatures assigned schlong. Instead of waiting for the command to assign schlongs to creatures due to esp translation, I tried to find a solution by equipping them with schlongs completely. I've implemented this before on Ashman character in moreNasty mode and got both Schlong and HDT .xml collision. that's why i asked. I've tried in your mode, but I haven't had complete success. Even if schlong occurs, .xml files fail to ensure collision.

*In the BSA file, I converted both your Monster and Your mod to .bsa format. (In fact, I converted all my mods to .bsa format.) There was a collision with Monster at one point. and of course my preference is to use your mod. (your mod was at the bottom during the mod reading) I disabled the monster mod and continue to play as bsa. I don't have any issues with slowness. This is way too good..

**** Thank you very much for your interest and I wish you continued success in your work.

No worries my friend :) . The hdt xml files has not changed name? If not then I am at a loss. You seem to know more about it than me.

In the future when I'm considering myself done I probably upload the mod with a BSA option too. Right now I consider the mod heavily under upgrade so I'm just trying to remove everything "extra" which is not really necessary at the moment.

Sorry I could not be of more help to yah.

38 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

No worries my friend :) . The hdt xml files has not changed name? If not then I am at a loss. You seem to know more about it than me.

In the future when I'm considering myself done I probably upload the mod with a BSA option too. Right now I consider the mod heavily under upgrade so I'm just trying to remove everything "extra" which is not really necessary at the moment.

Sorry I could not be of more help to yah.

just to note, HDT for LE and SE are completely different,
I dunno if you changed your SE version, but HDT-PE xml path are completely incompatible with SE, 
the latter needing new CBPC or SMP.
Just thought i restate this if you want to run an extra mile for your SE ports stuff,
and hence one of the reasons why i'm sharing/posting SMP meshes for your mod

On another note, bred is probably referring to adding the XML for these things himself i think on this own skyrim set-up? I completely dunno tbh.

Edited by LoveNothing
8 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

LE ve SE için HDT tamamen farklıdır,
SE sürümünüzü değiştirdiyseniz bilmiyorum, ancak HDT-PE xml yolu SE ile tamamen uyumsuzdur 
, ikincisi yeni CBPC veya SMP'ye ihtiyaç duyar.
Sadece ben size SE portları şeyler için ekstra bir mil çalıştırmak istiyorsanız Bu yazmayı düşündü
dolayısıyla ben senin mod için SMP kafesleri gönderme / paylaşıyorum nedenlerinden biri ve

muhtemelen için XML ekleyerek bahsediyor yetiştirilen, başka not bu şeylerin kendisi bence bu skyrim kurulumunda? tbh'yi tamamen bilmiyorum.

Hi, Again...

I realized that the source of my problem is MoreNasty, not your mod. I saw that all the characters I run in MoreNasty work automatically in your mod. As both Schlong formation and Vaginal collision.
Right now I only have the Draugr-Skeleton collision issue left. If I can solve this problem via MoreNatsy, I assume that it will automatically work on Draugr characters in your mod.
I use HDT PE in Legendary version. Although it is very old, this is in my opinion the greatest HDT mod ever made. I wish it could be improved!!
On the SE version, I use both CBPC and SMP. I understood that the reason why I could not achieve vaginal collision was because of the Turkish characters I assigned to the creature characters. ie not from .xml files. Only because of the name assigned to the characters. All the characters work fine when I translate it to the English version. Whenever I apply Turkish character names, some characters are not accepted. Schlong assignment cannot be made and vaginal collision is prevented.
I apologize for not being able to express myself fully to you due to google translate. Most of them make up illogical sentences in translation places.
However, your interest and Demonic mod made me very happy. I hope you do much better.

9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yeah we defently need the goblins ?. I didn't play Oblivion, but I've heard it was loaded with Goblins. The one thing I'd like to do with this Durzog is to make new edition of it and rig it after a boar skeleton. I don't know if Goblin did ride Durzogs in Oblivion, but it would nice to have a new mount for the riekling goblins.

Should the Durzog have balls? I kind of thought of this creature like a "lizzard" creature. Not sure if balls will fit with the schlong base either ?

If i remember my Elder scrolls online time correctly, Goblins riding them would be something they could do. Oblivion is a longer time ago but i think they didn't had it. ? But who cares, this green assholes riding lizard Dogs into battle could lead to the craziest hit and run game ever ? At least in the early levels i run from 80 Procent of your Creatures, would be funny to see that with them.

For Balls.. Well if we go that "logic" Rout they shouldn't have genitalia in the first place so.. Why not? ?