Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

8 hours ago, Gilgalion said:

Would there be anyway to remove SOS from being a hard dependency? I would really love to use this but I use a different male body so I don't have the SOS Core. 

Fully understandable. In general, at this beta stage I can't start making patches etc... but when I feel that the mod is stable enough I'll look at it. However, in this case I'll see if I can prepare a patch for LE version V1.1 due to some other issues with sanguine mistress. "It" is a futa with SOS support and therefore has several keywords from the SOS mod. I'll see if I can do it by tomorrow :)

On 12/7/2020 at 9:13 PM, Mr.Gentle said:

I ran along a skaven and he had a regular nord voice... i don't know if this is supposed to happen.

First time I heard them speak I too was like... wtf ?? But now I'm used to it. I only did a copypaste from MrCausals mod

1 hour ago, DDefault2911 said:

Hi. I like this mod, but i have a problem with it. I can't find ANY of these creatures. Maybe it's because i installed this mod with Vortex (i have all requirements), or i need to high level up? Is there any way to summon, or somehow find them?

and still you like it ? sry..couldn't resist...

Try install it the manual way. I have actually never tried vortex or mod manager in my life.

There is like 20% chance to encounter a demonic creature compared to vanilla skyrim. So they are kind of rare at the moment. Those animals considered prey is quie common, so you should see most of them right away at level 1.

But this is the "thingy". If we have skyrim setup that has several mods adding creatures through LCHAR in skyrim wilderness (monstermod, rogue-like encounters, skyrim immersive creatures etc), and you have made a bashed patch so that no mod overwrites the others contribution to these lists: Be aware that the % chance of a creature spawning from any mod is going to be much smaller. This is how the levelled lists work in Skyrim. It is very difficult to adjust these lists to anything besides vanilla skyrim :)

Edited: Sry for not responding to your other question. Open console and type : help greengoblin

If nothing comes up then it is not installed properly.

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

and still you like it ? sry..couldn't resist...

No... i mean... my friend asked me to install this mod to him, he didn't said why. I don't need this. i'm not interested in these type of things! Really really!

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Edited: Sry for not responding to your other question. Open console and type : help greengoblin

If nothing comes up then it is not installed properly.

It's worked actually, even with Vortex installation, and as i get it that command works with every type of creature.

My friend sends thank to you, he said he is very appreciate your help! ;) 

16 hours ago, DDefault2911 said:

No... i mean... my friend asked me to install this mod to him, he didn't said why. I don't need this. i'm not interested in these type of things! Really really!

It's worked actually, even with Vortex installation, and as i get it that command works with every type of creature.

My friend sends thank to you, he said he is very appreciate your help! ;) 

I totally get it... you know the funny thing? I didn't make this either ...uhm.. cause... I just put it out here because one o f my friends didn't want to ?

8 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

Hey i see you have 1.1 out but I skimmed the entire page and can't seem to find where you document the changelog?

True... I put it out when I distributed the new version, but somehow I managed to delete the entire change log section...

Anyway, I put it back now and made BACKUPS!!

On 12/11/2020 at 10:21 PM, Midnightbug said:

I am just wondering, can the new covetous demon by Mihail to be added? Would be awesome.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43271

I looked at this one too. I didn't download it yet due to lack of time. It is kind of big isn't it? Aroushed mesh probably needs to be scaled down to normal horkers size.

And where to put it? It should be placed deep down in ruins somewhere? Where does mihail place them?

Another thing. I'm about to implement random wilderness encounters to the mod. Similar to the vanilla ones. You know, the imperials patrolling, troll and spriggans fighting etc...

I have some ideas myself but would like to hear what others suggest. These are some simple types of encounters I plan to do:

- three goblins patrolling

- goblin attacking household animals

- three goblins patrolling with a prisoner

- patrols of grummite, snowgoblins, drowners, skaven, mihail goblins patrolling

- 2 goblins attacking female

- goblin raids at cities ( with the dawnguard vampire attacking cities as a base)

- group of gallimus attacking farms or player.

- war band with up to 15 different ogres/goblins. Either spawning alone or with a group of imperials/stormcloaks

For now these encounters will be based on the vanilla encounters. It is just a simple actor swapping inside the quest.

I realise that NPC is going to die with these hostile patrols. But the thought of goblins attacking battle born farm makes me go on ?.

What do you think? Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

I looked at this one too. I didn't download it yet due to lack of time. It is kind of big isn't it? Aroushed mesh probably needs to be scaled down to normal horkers size.

And where to put it? It should be placed deep down in ruins somewhere? Where does mihail place them?

Yeah probably needs to be scaled down to work. Could be somewhere demonic, Apocryphia or some nordic ruins or maybe even in caves? Maybe even a demonic summon?

Or it would be cool if it would be a custom stuff, but that would be probably a lot of work. (like somewhere in the world (could be anywhere) summoning circle, with or without cultists, if you go near it would appear?) That would be lit.