Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Not really relevant for this discussion, more like a info based on my experience: rarely textures are giving errors. I think they at worst reduce quality if not handled well.  I think that perhaps happened once or twice for me. Outlawer Gorillas being one of them (SE -> converted to LE). The textures or UV map was actually reshaped or moved. It looked really odd.

Most of the times I find  the mesh file to be the guilty one giving visual errors . Either through settings used in the blightingshaderproperty (flags section) inside the nif. It seems SE is more demanding than LE on these settings. OR... it could be the convertion from LE to SE that breaks something of these same properties.

When converting to SE I usually go with "necessary optimization" (also on textures) in those convertion tools to preserve quality. Sometimes however,  like this cyrofish, full optimization was needed to get it right on SE.

Other times when I believe I've found a working convertion method I suddenly realize that using the Cathedral tool does not work, but NIF optimizer does. Go figures. Back to scratch one ?.

I found Nif Optimizer to be more reliable for meshes, and CAO for a more general thing, (only really used it for animation conversion now as I dont want to convert it the proper way)

On 8/21/2021 at 4:38 PM, Ngo Van Dang said:

is it possible to use the mod without running fnis?

depends on what you are trying to achieve. If it's only to see creatures ingame, then yes. The mod doesn't bring any animations to the game, so running fnis is not necessary.

23 hours ago, Absynnian said:

Are there any interactions/anims between a male PC and the female (humanoid) creatures? (preferably MaleDom, fucking impossible to find stuff where a male PC is the aggressor)

I know funnybiz has some. I recall a male humping a female draugr or was it a hagraven? There's also some animations that includes a female werewolf and male (dayelyte).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/26764-dayelytes-unnatural-animations/

Then there's the flame atronachs and spriggans which has some of those type of animations. Not sure who did those.

Entirely possible this is an issue already addressed, but the "Sanguine's Mistress" NPCs are really messed up for me. Their hands and tail are missing textures and their faces are completely black. I don't often encounter the black face glitch and already tried the mods that allege to fix it. How do I fix this?

On 8/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, Best Poppy said:

Hey, this mod looks awesome. Does anyone know if its safe to install with Skyrim Underground and Enemy Variations Wenches (+judgement, deadly, forgotten and hateful wenches)?

On SE it works with judgement,deadly,forgotten and hateful wenches ,i think it works with skyrim underground but it needs testing because it contains some same creatures and may cause issue.And skyrim underground and skyrim sewers would be the perfect places for demonic creatures but that's another topic.  

On 8/21/2021 at 10:25 AM, Thor2000 said:

Ok I'm on a rant now.... ? but in v1.5 I've replaced many single placed creature spawns (forexample zombiedogs cementary Falkreath) with patrolling groups instead.

Zombiedog groups rest at day, patrol the plains together at night.

Wolf packs hunt Falkreath forests

Skavens now patrols in groups between bandit camps acting as shady merchants. They will be friendly to you but allies with banditfactions. So if a bandit aggros you so will they.

Tree guardians patrols forest at day, rest at night

Planning to include draugr patrols in exteriors similar to what mihail made. They could be actual leveled actors patrolling inside tombs during day, and then when night comes they will follow a leader and start roaming as a group outside exteriors of the ruins. 

With gameplay in mind this could lead to the following:

-Travelling at night outside will become dangerous

- more enemies inside tombs to defeat, if you choose to enter at daytime.

- or plan your quest by the entering the dungeons after midnight to find less resistance.

Curious to hear what you think of this and if you have other ideas too.

Finally and if i may add put some goblins and goblin like creatures into caves and preferably in larger group with boss like creature like feral ogrim or something like that.There are a lot of parts of skyrim that needs to be populated.

1 hour ago, Ljuba said:

On SE it works with judgement,deadly,forgotten and hateful wenches ,i think it works with skyrim underground but it needs testing because it contains some same creatures and may cause issue.And skyrim underground and skyrim sewers would be the perfect places for demonic creatures but that's another topic.  

I agree, Sewers and Underground would provide ideal spawn areas for demonics. Maybe one day its gonna happen. ;)

Just top make sure: im using Enemy Variations Wenches 5.1 NPC and In The Wild esp. These patches expand on the wench mods to add wenches to the entire leveled list----> for example amazons on beast spawns (where normally it would be just a sabercat.) Im curious how this would work with Demonic Creatures. With underground for example it didnt conflict/interact at all. Im just afraid weird things will happen on spawns (mod mobs based on falmer for example) where wenches become sidespawn even though it wasnt intended. Or just straight up ctds. Those arent fun eighter xDD

I just take a note here to record the conflict missions with DC. Most of the missions runs well but a few of them can't be toggled with the mod.

The best way to solve it is to finish these missions in one time. Before doing it, unactive the mod and reactive it after finsihing them. It's a small issue and don't worry~

this topic will be kept  updating~

(1) The Wolf Queen Awakened mission in Solitude. with the mod the door can't open. 

(2) Tending the Flames in Solitude for the Bards College. with the mod the boss Olaf One-Eye can't be actived even if you killed all the draugrs below the coffin.

I noly see these two for now. The whole Dragonborn DLC missions are  OK for the mod.

I didn't touch the mainline just jump to Dragonborn DLC and Legacy of the Dragonborn mod directly.

I will try to finish the whole 450+ missions of Skyrim with this mod and give notices here.( I have finished the whole Skyrim missions 3 times and this is the 4th, so I'm experienced?)

10 hours ago, Ljuba said:

Finally and if i may add put some goblins and goblin like creatures into caves and preferably in larger group with boss like creature like feral ogrim or something like that.There are a lot of parts of skyrim that needs to be populated.

Goblin patrols is part of my plan but will come later ?. They need a purpose to patrol first. Like defending their city, or patrol raids against settlements, or even launch an attack towards a open city.

10 hours ago, Inception said:

New goblins mod on nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54409. They come in different sizes, using riekling, falmer and troll skeletons, so there would be a good variation with animations. Can they be incorparated in this mod instead of the existing goblins perhaps?

Darn they look good. Yes we need those. They will have limited sexlab compability though. One of those little things is rigged with a troll skeleton. That one is totally off. Second one as a falmer, but still the goblin is too small for animations. Might be able to scale the aroused mesh a bit up without it looking too strange. The riekling type fits 1:1. Thanks...great tip!

4 hours ago, RebyaAs said:

I just take a note here to record the conflict missions with DC. Most of the missions runs well but a few of them can't be toggled with the mod.

The best way to solve it is to finish these missions in one time. Before doing it, unactive the mod and reactive it after finsihing them. It's a small issue and don't worry~

this topic will be kept  updating~

(1) The Wolf Queen Awakened mission in Solitude. with the mod the door can't open. 

(2) Tending the Flames in Solitude for the Bards College. with the mod the boss Olaf One-Eye can't be actived even if you killed all the draugrs below the coffin.

I noly see these two for now. The whole Dragonborn DLC missions are  OK for the mod.

I didn't touch the mainline just jump to Dragonborn DLC and Legacy of the Dragonborn mod directly.

I will try to finish the whole 450+ missions of Skyrim with this mod and give notices here.( I have finished the whole Skyrim missions 3 times and this is the 4th, so I'm experienced?)

Thanks for running through the dragonborn DLC ?. Been wondering about this myself.

No 1) and 2) is in the workshop with me now ?. I don't know excactly when I will issue a patch. I'm actually hoping to issue these fixes with v1.5. Should not be too long before it's done. I might have to skip the zombies for this round to release it earlier.

I was hoping to get rid of this "dinoless ESP" too. Make some mesh replacements for the dinos instead (free tip by Razzor). The triceratops will most likely be gone for good. Maybe I either replace it with a Mihail Aurochs, bisons or mux ox.

48 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Darn they look good. Yes we need those. They will have limited sexlab compability though. One of those little things is rigged with a troll skeleton. That one is totally off. Second one as a falmer, but still the goblin is too small for animations. Might be able to scale the aroused mesh a bit up without it looking too strange. The riekling type fits 1:1. Thanks...great tip!

can't wait, thanks in advance boss :D

Hmm, Cf Registration is giving me errors. 
Creature XX is missing its name or race name and its roughly for 30 of the creatures this message is displayed.

Because of this the creatures are not displayed in creature framework, even after deinstalling all of them, making a new save and reinstalling them. Save cleaner did not solve it either. A new save gives these errors right at the start as well.

Been trying to fix it for a few hours now but I can't seem to figure this one out on my own.

Little help please anyone?

Edit: I feel so silly now... I just forgot to activate the esp -.- All this trying to fix and it was just that lmao

Also, New computer... can't view excel files (no licensed Office), would it be possible to get the creature id's and commands to spawn them in a text file for WordPad?

Edited by TheBitchOfSkyrim
17 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

My suggestions for future updates :)

1629799240872.jpg

108873-1629749665-927262428.jpeg

I approved that too, one of the best 4thuknown monster mod, and the best goblin model so far, but the bad news are they have these cloth pants attached to the groin meshes, you need to remove it and make the nude texture for it

It would be cool if the animals and monsters added by this mod were in vanilla wildlife factions so that they'd obey a couple perks from SPERG, Survivalist (from the archery skill tree, makes most wild animals non-aggressive) and Calming Presence (from Illusion tree, makes giants, trolls, frost wraiths, and some others non-aggressive.)  

On 8/24/2021 at 11:10 AM, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

Also, New computer... can't view excel files (no licensed Office), would it be possible to get the creature id's and commands to spawn them in a text file for WordPad?

Do like me: "<put in words here>" microsoft -> Hello OpenOffice. It's free. RebyaAS made a PDF with all creatures. Also have pictures. It's inside the same download as the xls/ods file.

12 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I approved that too, one of the best 4thuknown monster mod, and the best goblin model so far, but the bad news are they have these cloth pants attached to the groin meshes, you need to remove it and make the nude texture for it

Yeah I noticed... I think I can get around it. But it requires much work. I'm more concerned about the "trollike" goblin. It won't be compatible at all. Neither falmer type. But hey, it's not all about sex is it?

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It would be cool if the animals and monsters added by this mod were in vanilla wildlife factions so that they'd obey a couple perks from SPERG, Survivalist (from the archery skill tree, makes most wild animals non-aggressive) and Calming Presence (from Illusion tree, makes giants, trolls, frost wraiths, and some others non-aggressive.)  

I've started to slowly incorporate Skytest factions into this mod. The mudcrab for instance. The trouble with factions is that so many mods overwrite them. So I'm not sure if it's any point in having it in the main mod. Making a patch shouldn't be so hard though... for someone ?

One of the "zombies". Nearly done with her. It's not perfect. The head model is based on another creature. So is the textures. So no bragging about it being my work. Still, that didn't stop it from eating 100 hours from my life ?. Cute zombiegirl..... She lacks a collar. Need something to hide the neck seam.

skinny zombie.png

9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Do like me: "<put in words here>" microsoft -> Hello OpenOffice. It's free. RebyaAS made a PDF with all creatures. Also have pictures. It's inside the same download as the xls/ods file.

Yeah I noticed... I think I can get around it. But it requires much work. I'm more concerned about the "trollike" goblin. It won't be compatible at all. Neither falmer type. But hey, it's not all about sex is it?

I've started to slowly incorporate Skytest factions into this mod. The mudcrab for instance. The trouble with factions is that so many mods overwrite them. So I'm not sure if it's any point in having it in the main mod. Making a patch shouldn't be so hard though... for someone ?

One of the "zombies". Nearly done with her. It's not perfect. The head model is based on another creature. So is the textures. So no bragging about it being my work. Still, that didn't stop it from eating 100 hours from my life ?. Cute zombiegirl..... She lacks a collar. Need something to hide the neck seam.

skinny zombie.png

There are 3 types of goblins, the falmer one ( but when im seeing the skeleton its literally using riekling skeleton), riekling aka mini goblin, and goblin warlord using Troll skeleton, if you can get rid the cloth on the groin and adding some ding dongs that would be awesome lolz

On 8/24/2021 at 12:35 AM, Best Poppy said:

I agree, Sewers and Underground would provide ideal spawn areas for demonics. Maybe one day its gonna happen. ;)

Just top make sure: im using Enemy Variations Wenches 5.1 NPC and In The Wild esp. These patches expand on the wench mods to add wenches to the entire leveled list----> for example amazons on beast spawns (where normally it would be just a sabercat.) Im curious how this would work with Demonic Creatures. With underground for example it didnt conflict/interact at all. Im just afraid weird things will happen on spawns (mod mobs based on falmer for example) where wenches become sidespawn even though it wasnt intended. Or just straight up ctds. Those arent fun eighter xDD

Usually what happens is they fight with each other i have SIC mixed with all wentches mods and outside the caves and graves they fight with each other mostly Draugr and deadly wenches against Drowners it really depends where they are put to spawn.It will not conflict usually with underground because its packed as bsa file (all creatures are packed in it) and doesnt overwrite other files which are loose files.

On 8/27/2021 at 11:08 AM, FarmingDarkness said:

First, the creatures added by this mod are excellent, well done.

I’d like to request an option to turn off the dialogue when you make your mcm because I find it kinda breaks the mood (the goblins come to mind). Just a request ;)

It's probably the same goblins I'm considering to remove. They have bad sexlab compabillity, and I prefer goblibs to either move like falmer or riekling creatures.

But there is some other human creatures too. I'll see if I can have a look at it.

This looks like an awesome mod, some of the creatures look really badass! I'm not using the mod right now since some of the creatures I don't want to add.

But "Future plans" says there is an MCM with creature toggles so I can't wait for that! Just here to say that it is a desired feature and wish good luck on development!

Edited by gft
23 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

More futa creatures please if possible. Some kind of futa giantess with an ABC would be good!

I can't promise I'm afraid ?. Usually it creates double amount of work since non futa users won't be happy.

18 hours ago, gft said:

This looks like an awesome mod, some of the creatures look really badass! I'm not using the mod right now since some of the creatures I don't want to add.

But "Future plans" says there is an MCM with creature toggles so I can't wait for that! Just here to say that it is a desired feature and wish good luck on development!

Thanks :) Check Pinkflufs MCM addon linked on the frontpage. It will rake some time before I incorporate something into the mod.