Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Nice. I'll make a list with compatible mods too. I haven't tried this mod. Would you recommend it? Can you turn off the feature thatcmakes followers turn on you?

Yes you can.
Not sure if I'd recommend it as it's kinda buggy on some of its features in MCM... BUT, it didn't give me any problems in the whole 600+hours of my Lv144 character. Just be sure to turn it off in the MCM before starting "A Night to Remember" or any quests that trigger when you sleep.

Edited by Canceller
minor correction
16 hours ago, gooser said:

So the Deranged Zombie Dog and related seem to have detach dongs. They float during scenes unattached to the actual dog body.

Just chiming in: these dogs should be working fine. They were reported working when we tested v1.4 for SE.

It sounds like a missing/or wrong skeleton (these dogs use mihail custom skeletons which is located inside mihail mesh folders -》canine or dog -》then either skinned hound or zombie dog folder.  Not at my pc so I cant recall exact folder names.

4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Just chiming in: these dogs should be working fine. They were reported working when we tested v1.4 for SE.

It sounds like a missing/or wrong skeleton (these dogs use mihail custom skeletons which is located inside mihail mesh folders -》canine or dog -》then either skinned hound or zombie dog folder.  Not at my pc so I cant recall exact folder names.

Thanks! That was it. I have Miyaps Dungeon Mod installed and that is overwriting the assets from this mod.
image.png

The female daedroth has several issues. One is that it's hard to buy the concept because it doesn't look like a daedroth at all(more like a skinny human-argonian hybrid). Another is that it's a damage sponge that does nothing except fighting with its hands, despite having the appearance of a humanoid. It also has overpowered loot for its level that gave me 583g plus an emerald at lvl 1 with Requiem. And what's up with the weird tingling sound that sounds a bit like Nirnroot? It needs a new model and more interesting abilities.

I wouldn't say no to a male creature only + dino free version, since sex animations with ugly female creatures or futa doesn't interest me, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that.

Also, what mod are the heels from?

Spoiler

556410574_5feraldaedroth2.png.4df1ad4e7c

That's a daedroth worth its name btw. It looks terrifying like a daedroth should. Good update though. I actually don't mind the monkeys when they are restricted to a few warm locations, but they seem to have a very short aggro radius?

Edited by Inception
6 hours ago, Inception said:

The female daedroth has several issues. One is that it's hard to buy the concept because it doesn't look like a daedroth at all(more like a skinny human-argonian hybrid). Another is that it's a damage sponge that does nothing except fighting with its hands, despite having the appearance of a humanoid. It also has overpowered loot for its level that gave me 583g plus an emerald at lvl 1 with Requiem. And what's up with the weird tingling sound that sounds a bit like Nirnroot? It needs a new model and more interesting abilities.

I wouldn't say no to a male creature only + dino free version, since sex animations with ugly female creatures or futa doesn't interest me, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that.

Also, what mod are the heels from?

Reveal hidden contents

556410574_5feraldaedroth2.png.4df1ad4e7c

That's a daedroth worth its name btw. It looks terrifying like a daedroth should. Good update though. I actually don't mind the monkeys when they are restricted to a few warm locations, but they seem to have a very short aggro radius?

I have to work on her abilities yes. Perhaps she should have some simple loin cloth as well along side a weapon.

The heels are this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107104

1 hour ago, Biobob23 said:

this mod breaks triggers in some dungeons. Some draugr bosses are not activated. As an example, I can say about the Shroud Hearth Barrow, and the Dustman's Cairn.

Which version number are you playing on, and also is it LE or SSE?

In v1.4 I made the creature spawns here pretty much vanilla. Meaning only Draugr creature should appear in those two locations.

On 4/23/2021 at 12:06 PM, Loki15kun said:

Here it is. Corruption plus Demonic Creatures 1.3 Dinoless Version Keyword Patch for Skyrim LE.

Instructions: Put it after Corruption.esp and after Demonic Creatures 1.3 (Dinoless Version).esp

Extra info:

Reveal hidden contents

This is for Skyrim LE version.

Mod Requirements:
Corruption 1.12
Corruption DLC patch
Demonic Creatures 1.3 (Dinoless Version)

Instructions:
Put it after all the requirements above.

Observations:
This is my first time doing a patch like this, so I hope it works for everyone too.
This was enterely done in TES5EDIT.

What was done:
I added the CorruptionType keywords for the Race entries of Demonic Creatures 1.3 and NPC entries of Demonic Createures 1.3. I also toggled "Use Keywords" on for all the DEMLVL entries in NPC actors that didn't have it.
Added corruptions types that tries match most of the creatures, I hope that it's enough. All demons got Daedra Corruption, All dwarven got Automaton Corruption, Furry creatures got Furry Corruption, Giants, trolls, skaven got monster corruption, etc.

How Corruption works:
It checks for specific Race Keywords, ActorType keywords, CorruptionType keywords. If you have the corruption types enabled and a creature rapes you and they match one of the 3 checks you get that corruption type.
This makes some creatures add more than one type of corruption, due to race, actor type and corruption type.
Daedroths for example give monster corruption, daedra corruption and scaly corruption. Disable corruption or transformations you don't want or go to the shrine and pay to clear that type.

Other:

Feel free to convert it to Skyrim SE. 

Respect the original mod authors permissions

Thanks for all the mod creators involved.

EDIT Extra:
Make sure the creatures were spawned by this mod, since other mods can add similar creatures ;)  (In my case it was the Odin magic pack that got me confused due to Daedroths not working some of the time)

EDIT 30/04/2021 - Patch 1.31 Hit. I took a peek. And did a quick clean of my patch.

Here is the new version. It should work on 1.3 too.

Remeber to rebuild your leveled lists.

DMC131Dinoless_CorruptionPatch.esp 90.5 kB · 18 downloads

You got any of them updates?   *scratches neck frenetically*

22 hours ago, shunter said:

Can I make this mod compatible with Immersive Creatures with something like say, a Smashed Patch? Or is it incompatible for good?

Also running with immersive creatures.  my load order has Demonic then immersive creatures.  Run a bash Patch for level list only.  For immersive I only have creature spawn checked and a max of 2 additional under (additional spawns tab).  Having additional animal spawns makes game crash. 

37 minutes ago, tonykiryu23 said:

i proplem i download with MO2 and seim almost all workss fine but soom creadurs missing textrures  and i dont know how to us Textedit anyone know any other fix?

one of the creadurs i dont see is tree cow,deer horse, and the magia or what it call the rock troll ting

4 hours ago, tonykiryu23 said:

one of the creadurs i dont see is tree cow,deer horse, and the magia or what it call the rock troll ting

When you say missing textures. are they purple? Also, could you look over the creature names you provided? I don't recall them. None of those creatures names excists in this mod (there is a creature list inside document&patches download).

If anyone is having missing meshes, I found the HDT patch on the front page to be the culprit for me. I assume that means that patch is for SE, which wasn't very clear from the description.

Only issue I got now is that Some creatures (Zombie dogs) can't start sex scenes, though others work fine (gorillas)

Edited by FusRoDah
12 hours ago, FusRoDah said:

If anyone is having missing meshes, I found the HDT patch on the front page to be the culprit for me. I assume that means that patch is for SE, which wasn't very clear from the description.

Only issue I got now is that Some creatures (Zombie dogs) can't start sex scenes, though others work fine (gorillas)

My bad ?. I have updated the text now. The zombie dogs you need to really work with the creature framework to get working.

5 hours ago, evolto said:

Hello!Your MOD is amazing and commendable, I was wondering if you have any ideas/plans for more female demonic creatures?

Well, this is what either planned or will be included in v1.5:

- water hags from mihail in v1.5.

- VICN has some female draugrs who is rigged after a spriggan skeleton. Maybe I will look into those too.

- I need to make some more leveled versions of the dwarven warrior doll.

- I'm also looking for a female model of a zombie. Not a draugr zombie which comes with this mod (which is a stupid name on it anyway ?).

- I got some tips to create a female dragonpriest from assets of the draenei race.

EDIT: Thank you! ?

Edited by Thor2000
On 6/28/2021 at 9:11 PM, Thor2000 said:

When you say missing textures. are they purple? Also, could you look over the creature names you provided? I don't recall them. None of those creatures names excists in this mod (there is a creature list inside document&patches download).

there not purple there not there soom creadurs are there and soom u just see the combad icon thad ur fight with somting and the hit u with air

2 hours ago, MonVert said:

This has Female Zombies.

Among a bunch of other female things.

Yeah I looked at one. Many nice things in it. Thanks for the tip ?

2 hours ago, tonykiryu23 said:

heres one of the creadurs who isend there like i awawkend dragon,evil werewolf,devilJho,alpha Predator,tree Giant,jaggi.

and i am using SE 

All the creature names you mentioned is not part of demonic creatures. Deviljho I think is made by jackga. Is it Jackgas monstermod you perhaps struggle with?

you might have already seen but that modder you use the chimps/gorilla from has a bunch of other creature mods that he has that look like they might fit this mod and are really high quality
https://arca.live/b/tullius/28831219?target=nickname&keyword=tag_tomboy&p=2
I especially think the ogre looks really good especially since it has a few variations. The esps that come with the mods have the monsters placed a bit sporadically and would definitely benefit from being in this mod 

21 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

you might have already seen but that modder you use the chimps/gorilla from has a bunch of other creature mods that he has that look like they might fit this mod and are really high quality
https://arca.live/b/tullius/28831219?target=nickname&keyword=tag_tomboy&p=2
I especially think the ogre looks really good especially since it has a few variations. The esps that come with the mods have the monsters placed a bit sporadically and would definitely benefit from being in this mod 

Already have of these amazing mod from Outlawer, it seems Thor2000 need some permission to merge this for Demonic creatures pack