Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

22 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Where is the female giant from? Beast of Tamriel? I think they have open resource on the creatures that they themselves rigged.

The giantess is from MNC. Under MNC > Giants as femgiant. Adding the dick was easy since it was already on giant skeleton. But it was glitched after moving it in BS, but copy and pasting from that fucked up mesh to original made it work somehow.

But finally added KS hair to it. Wooo....

My god that was annoying but managed. So turns out nifskope can't use SSE meshes. Tried converting the mesh to LE but then BS can't read it. In the end, the best way to export as obj was using BS instead.

Spoiler

c3.PNG.e645fef0e578ab5f4806d617ce9d90b3.PNG

c4.PNG.7d9a5f8d6ce67637e2c00038048aa886.PNG

Here's the meshes, if anyone's interested. SSE format, convert accordingly. Original and with KS.

For the hair one, you will need KS hair or at least the 2 textures for "Eyes On Me" hair.

femgiant_Nude KS eyesonme.nif femgiant_Nude.nif femgiant KS eyesonme.nif

7 hours ago, ssskn said:

But finally added KS hair to it. Wooo....

My god that was annoying but managed. So turns out nifskope can't use SSE meshes. Tried converting the mesh to LE but then BS can't read it. In the end, the best way to export as obj was using BS instead.

Nice job. She looks nice. When you mention it I kind of remember that there was a fem giant mesh inside MNC mesh folder. Wonder why. It's defently not used ingame. Maybe its time ?. All other creature mods have one. Why shouldn't we?!

So i've got some of the conflict mods and i don't really want to remove them is there anyway i can use them without removing or at least keeping the creatures from immersive creatures and beast if possible? thanks

mods

Skyrim Immersive Creatures
Beast of Tamriel
Skytest Animals
GENESIS

Edited by friendlygaint

I ran into a small issue. It might be a bug, or it might just be a random glitch!

I'm running Defeat in my game to handle combat rape scenarios. While I was near Half-Moon Mill, I was attacked by two skeletons and two zombie dogs. I managed to kill one of the skeletons, but the dogs knocked me down. Normally in a situation like this (multiple creatures of different "races") it would have the attackers assault the PC one at a time. In this case, though, it tried to initiate a 4P Draugr animation.

It doesn't usually use group animations for creature races, but sometimes it will when all the creatures are of the same race. It seems like Defeat somehow thought that the zombie dogs were also Draugr.

2 hours ago, friendlygaint said:

So i've got some of the conflict mods and i don't really want to remove them is there anyway i can use them without removing or at least keeping the creatures from immersive creatures and beast if possible? thanks

mods

Skyrim Immersive Creatures
Beast of Tamriel
Skytest Animals
GENESIS

Genesis you need to make a mod specific patch (or so I've heard). The others: wrye bashed patch.

24 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I ran into a small issue. It might be a bug, or it might just be a random glitch!

I'm running Defeat in my game to handle combat rape scenarios. While I was near Half-Moon Mill, I was attacked by two skeletons and two zombie dogs. I managed to kill one of the skeletons, but the dogs knocked me down. Normally in a situation like this (multiple creatures of different "races") it would have the attackers assault the PC one at a time. In this case, though, it tried to initiate a 4P Draugr animation.

It doesn't usually use group animations for creature races, but sometimes it will when all the creatures are of the same race. It seems like Defeat somehow thought that the zombie dogs were also Draugr.

I've seen this happen too. I'm like 63,78% certain that sexlab defeat is not set up to see difference in races, but I'm not sure. You might check out postlink below or post this question in the sexlab defeat thread.

5 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Genesis you need to make a mod specific patch (or so I've heard). The others: wrye bashed patch.I've seen this happen too. I'm like 63,78% certain that sexlab defeat is not set up to see difference in races, but I'm not sure. You might check out postlink below or post this question in the sexlab defeat thread.

Selectively turning off 3P scenes in Defeat seems like a good band-aid if this happens again! Thanks for the link. ^_^

Not sure what's going on, but Albino Gorilla is bugging out for me.

When you swap to the Erect mode, it looks like there's a troll model layered on top of the gorilla model. Is it because I don't have SMP installed?

enb2021_9_19_19_13_46.bmp

Edit:

I've ended up going into the Nif files and removed the Penis Collision and Troll Collision block from Gorila_AlbinoHard and GorilaHard. That solved the pink troll problem. Not sure if it'd causing other issues though. 

Edit 2:

Found some issue with Ogrim Lord in SSE.

1 - the Club is invisible because there's a typo in the texture path.

2 - Penis shows up pitch black because in the nif file, the penis has has Vertex Lighting flagged as Yes and all the Vertex color set to black (00000000). 

Edited by OmegaBlaster
16 hours ago, OmegaBlaster said:

When you swap to the Erect mode, it looks like there's a troll model layered on top of the gorilla model. Is it because I don't have SMP installed?

enb2021_9_19_19_13_46.bmp 2.64 MB · 2 downloads

Edit:

I've ended up going into the Nif files and removed the Penis Collision and Troll Collision block from Gorila_AlbinoHard and GorilaHard. That solved the pink troll problem. Not sure if it'd causing other issues though. 

Edit 2:

2 - Penis shows up pitch black because in the nif file, the penis has has Vertex Lighting flagged as Yes and all the Vertex color set to black (00000000). 

The gorila meshes was straight from outlawers mod. I didn't do anything wih them.  usually I screw up if I convert them first.

Regarding the two others, many thanks. There was reports on this  blackish texture earlier but I could not understand why it works for some and not for others. Question: Vertex lightning and vertex color. How are they connected? I thought the flag that controlled vertex color is labed "vertex color".

Edited by Thor2000

Anyone have the issue where after installing this mod, creatures don't animate? If I uninstall this and go back to just basic MNC, CF, HC, it works fine. I install this, rerun registry and everything, my PC animates but the creatures don't. Skyrim SE version

** Edit - Disregard. My error. I forgot to do the FNIS Creature / Nemesis work around after installing this mod.

Edited by Plaguetard
6 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

The gorila meshes was straight from outlawers mod. I didn't do anything wih them.  usually I screw up if I convert them first.

Regarding the two others, many thanks. There was reports on this  blackish texture earlier but I could not understand why it works for some and not for others. Question: Vertex lightning and vertex color. How are they connected? I thought the flag that controlled vertex color is labed "vertex color".

Shoot, that was a typo. The flag is actually called "Has Vertex Colors"

image.png.4acbbe0bb1b4879806c9fe5449d8d471.png

I tried to learn blender and add a new creature into the game, from some models that were posted on deviantart. But in game the areas I had to weight paint were messed up. Any tips? Am I supposed to add collisions to those in blender? I used wolf's skeleton, it worked in game and everything except tail and head stretching and scrunching.

Spoiler

c3.PNG.320a9d0fad818e29fbadd72e07b3b003.PNG

13 hours ago, ssskn said:

I tried to learn blender and add a new creature into the game, from some models that were posted on deviantart. But in game the areas I had to weight paint were messed up. Any tips? Am I supposed to add collisions to those in blender? I used wolf's skeleton, it worked in game and everything except tail and head stretching and scrunching.

Reveal hidden contents

c3.PNG.320a9d0fad818e29fbadd72e07b3b003.PNG

It could be that the wolf skeleton has its head bones positioned lower than the mesh you are working with. Same thing for the tail. There's models at deviant too? I've been lurking there but couldn't really find anything.

On 9/19/2021 at 5:15 PM, OmegaBlaster said:

enb2021_9_19_19_13_46.bmp 2.64 MB · 7 downloads

Edit:

Edit 2:

Question, I'm assuming you are using SSE,

Have you tried deleting the Alpha texture for the Collision mesh, or turning the Alpha value into 0?

unknown_2021_09.21-12_27.png.45ceeaca0681c0a689eb8349331b110a.png

I'm not bug testing anything atm (still need to massively update my mods whenever), so :shrugs:

Collision meshes are suppose to be invisible.
You're not going to have any issues removing these meshes/They are safe to remove for the most part, (or least to my knowledge there shouldn't be any problems), it's just that you won't have SMP collision with other meshes. If you aren't using SMP in the first place, You problem dont have to worry about SMP meshes unless they are adding visibility like your screenshot above.

(And I suppose I'll reupdate/reupload the meshes, if your problem is solved by removing the alpha layer)

On 9/20/2021 at 9:18 AM, Thor2000 said:

I had some problems with a few Outlawer's mods for myself, so it isnt really surprising to find some issues arising. I think he may have forgotten to update some of his old released mods, (which may be up-to-date in the Tullius Forums if i'm not mistaken).

Edited by LoveNothing
21 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

Question, I'm assuming you are using SSE,

Have you tried deleting the Alpha texture for the Collision mesh, or turning the Alpha value into 0?

unknown_2021_09.21-12_27.png.45ceeaca0681c0a689eb8349331b110a.png

I'm not bug testing anything atm (still need to massively update my mods whenever), so :shrugs:

Collision meshes are suppose to be invisible.
You're not going to have any issues removing these meshes/They are safe to remove for the most part, (or least to my knowledge there shouldn't be any problems), it's just that you won't have SMP collision with other meshes. If you aren't using SMP in the first place, You problem dont have to worry about SMP meshes unless they are adding visibility like your screenshot above.

(And I suppose I'll reupdate/reupload the meshes, if your problem is solved by removing the alpha layer)

I had some problems with a few Outlawer's mods for myself, so it isnt really surprising to find some issues arising. I think he may have forgotten to update some of his old released mods, (which may be up-to-date in the Tullius Forums if i'm not mistaken).

I'll give that a try. Honestly I'm a noob to Nifskope, so I was just throwing stuff at the wall and see what stuck.

15 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

It could be that the wolf skeleton has its head bones positioned lower than the mesh you are working with. Same thing for the tail. There's models at deviant too? I've been lurking there but couldn't really find anything.

Hmm... I'm guessing I would have to add extra bones to this to make it work? At that point it will be a new race(?) and not picked up by creature framework. Also how does SL pickup all those custom human races?

Look: you have this thing in your mod, it has little tails that an atronach doesn't, but somebody managed to properly port those. So there must be a way, just don't know yet. I need a few pointers, cuz google, youtube are worthless at this point.

https://www.deviantart.com/vlthar/art/MessengerOfSandramanaia-812664224

And yea that user has a bunch of ripped models, mostly anime but many good monsters in there too. But I'm missing a few step to successfully port those.

11 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

You can run SSE nifoptimizer, it will fix 99% of meshes. And it has a texture scan too. Make a backup before hand just in case. For problem textures, you can open them in paint.net and resave them with b5 or b7 compression.

You would be surprised how many nexus mods come with faulty meshes and textures.

17 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

Yeah it could be :)

6 hours ago, ssskn said:

Hmm... I'm guessing I would have to add extra bones to this to make it work? At that point it will be a new race(?) and not picked up by creature framework. Also how does SL pickup all those custom human races?

Look: you have this thing in your mod, it has little tails that an atronach doesn't, but somebody managed to properly port those. So there must be a way, just don't know yet. I need a few pointers, cuz google, youtube are worthless at this point.

https://www.deviantart.com/vlthar/art/MessengerOfSandramanaia-812664224

And yea that user has a bunch of ripped models, mostly anime but many good monsters in there too. But I'm missing a few step to successfully port those.

That's the "shivering bishop" I got from Jackga. Guess Jackga didnt make this from scratch either ?.

No need for extra bones :) You could try to paint the whole tail with Canine_Pelvis bone and not use the three tail bones. Then the tail would move together with that pelvis bone. But it would not have any tail animations. I guess you can experiment afterwards with the tailbones. If it looks good its all good. This is how its done on the shivering bishop too. Her tail is just painted with the pelvis bone.

14 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yeah it could be :)

That's the "shivering bishop" I got from Jackga. Guess Jackga didnt make this from scratch either ?.

No need for extra bones :) You could try to paint the whole tail with Canine_Pelvis bone and not use the three tail bones. Then the tail would move together with that pelvis bone. But it would not have any tail animations. I guess you can experiment afterwards with the tailbones. If it looks good its all good. This is how its done on the shivering bishop too. Her tail is just painted with the pelvis bone.

Hey, that did it. Now the tails are fixed. So how did you know to use the pelvis bone?

The top of the head is still messed up, which bone should I use for it? Pelvis bone again?

8 hours ago, OmegaBlaster said:

Sadly, editing the Nif Alpha doesn't solve the issue of the troll collision layer peeking out from the Gorilla. I'll just resort to my old method of deleting the collision stuff entirely.

Try these files then,

Gorila_AlbinoHard.nif

GorilaHard.nif

If they work, great,
if you dont want to, no worries.

again, removing the SMP collision mesh shouldn't break anything, (although it might make false called for the SMP XML maybe dunno?...)

Edited by LoveNothing
2 hours ago, ssskn said:

Hey, that did it. Now the tails are fixed. So how did you know to use the pelvis bone?

The top of the head is still messed up, which bone should I use for it? Pelvis bone again?

No, I'm not quite sure myself, since the head bones are prob going to be weird controlling the extended head unless you edit the model/mesh.
But using the pelvis for the tail is ideal i imagine for keeping the tails in place for the hind/back of the beast. Using the same pelvis bone for the head will just make the head move along with the pelvis, or at least those are my thoughts.

Edited by LoveNothing
On 9/13/2021 at 7:00 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I ran into a problem in Angarvunde that this mod might have caused, but I'm not sure.  You're supposed to kill three Draugr that are wandering around in the central area.  When I arrived, there were only two, one of which was a replacement from this mod.  The other was a regular Draugr.  I checked SQV dunAngarvundeQST (which is the quest that runs this dungeon) and one of the three draugr variables was empty.  I don't know if that was a screw up in my game, or if this mod replaced two with one...  To get past it all I had to do was SQV dunAngarvundeQST 20.

Went to Angarvunde on a new play through and everything was fine, there were three beings in the main area; one regular draugr, one of the troll skeleton based draugr, and a skeleton conjurer.   So I'm pretty sure it was just my game malfunctioning last time.