Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

4 hours ago, PhoenixFlyer324 said:

Oof I'm dumb, which files do I download though?

Errm ... the two bottom ones that have "SSE" in their titles should do the trick. The ones above those that all have "OLDRIM" in their title are NOT what you want for Special Edition. Those file names are quite telling, you know.

Mind that "demonic creatures mediafire download link SSE V1.4.txt" just contains a link to MediaFire, which you need to copy&paste into you browser to be taken to MediaFire, and there you download the actual mod.

If you don't want dinos in your Skyrim, download and install the bottom link as well, it contains an alternative esp without dinos.

Or you might want to have a look at this addon here:

Amongst other things, it also allows to toggle dinos off.

Can the creatures in the Falkreath cemetary be moved? Runil and sometimes Kust in Falkreath are dead before I can get to them on new games, even with a Falkreath inn start. I've found a zombie dog and cyrodillian white wolf in the area.

I love the idea of the mod, I just don't want quest giving NPCs killed, even if they are minor.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:07 PM, Bertus said:

I've encountered the Cyrrodillic Slaughterfish but for some reason it's textureless. i'm pretty sure all the other creatures so far have their own texture

20210805145630_1.jpg

You are on SE I assume? Does other SE users experience same thing?

On 8/5/2021 at 5:07 PM, zarantha said:

Can the creatures in the Falkreath cemetary be moved? Runil and sometimes Kust in Falkreath are dead before I can get to them on new games, even with a Falkreath inn start. I've found a zombie dog and cyrodillian white wolf in the area.

I love the idea of the mod, I just don't want quest giving NPCs killed, even if they are minor.

Yes they can. In version v1.5 these spawns are gone. It didn't seem natural for them to stay there permanently either.

On 8/2/2021 at 12:26 PM, RebyaAs said:

Bug Report:

Another mesh weight mistake.

Creature ID:xx00b4be 

Sob Zombie

TIM截图20210802182626.jpg

Probably you have Baka ABC HDT SMP installed and not HDT PE? Most users says HDT SMP works fine but I guess there might be some issues on special creatures like HDT draugrs.

For testing it would be interesting to swap those creature skeletons located inside meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\ .

Replace those three skeleton nif files with the ones that comes with Baka HDT PE version. You would loose HDT SMP features on all draugr creatures though. But it would help solving the issue ?

Is there any way to increase the spawn rate of specific monsters from this mod in tilesets? Something like OBIS where we can increase how many monsters appear in a dungeon or certain area? I trying to ghoul out my dungeons with Draugr and undead type creatures to make it harder.

8 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Is there any way to increase the spawn rate of specific monsters from this mod in tilesets? Something like OBIS where we can increase how many monsters appear in a dungeon or certain area? I trying to ghoul out my dungeons with Draugr and undead type creatures to make it harder.

Could this mod do the trick?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2470

I haven"t tried this mod myself though.

For someone with some script knowlegde it shouldn't be too difficult to look into how OBIS does it. I use the increased spawn function in OBIS too. It's a must have.

8 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

sry if this is written somewhere and i just didn't see it, but what mods are you using for the body in the screenshots? the body mod i normaly used got deleted, so i am looking for a new one and this pictures look amazing

It's this body system here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakafactory-uunp-23820794

The erected nipple version comes from this mod.

The body preset is a custom one made with the demonfeet bodypreset (part of bodyslide) as a base. I don't mind sharing this preset, but you need the tbbp body from Baka.

7 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

Hey Thor, do you mind me asking how you added bones from creatures (A) into another creature (B)?, like a Charus Schlong into the Skinned zombie hound? If I knew how, i could just grab the correct creature SMP mesh, and add bones/etc for the correct collision.

I stripped the chaurus schlong from all its bones by just exporting it as obj.

Then I imported that obj to the nif file containing the skinned hound (already rigged with canine schlong). Scale/move chaurus schlong so it aligns with the canine schlong in any direction (more or less). Then copy boneweights from canine schlong over to the chaurus schlong and remove the canine schlong.

I don't know much about SMP but I guess there must be a similar way to do things?

6 minutes ago, Notarandomguyspain said:

I uninstalled the skins, saved the game, loaded the save an pressed re-register. I have been waiting 20 in-game and i still cant find the creatures in the CF MCM or in the console with ( help "....")

Is it that slow or am i doing something wrong.

Thx in advance

hi

Afraid you won't find them in the CF MCM as that shows vanilla game creatures.

14 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Probably but I can't remember the command to spawn them if that's what you want?

I'm currently working on adding a spawner to demonic, but if you want you can try this (it has links to LE version of the mod) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27758

I know the commands. What i mean is if you can find them with the command i said. Cause i dont know if this mod is working.

Right now i search them with that and they dont appear in the console. This can mean that the console doesnt get them or the creatures arent loaded in the game

@Notarandomguyspain and @pinkfluf

The creatures do show in CF after registering. If you aren't seeing them, you may need to check CF. Try going through the CF steps here:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

image.png.39f44d0e5c6086761f823a88c0c80fd6.png

To find them in the console, try "help drowner" or "help zombie". If they aren't in the console, make sure you activated the esp in your mod manager and that you aren't exceeding the max number of esps.

image.png.90276a980e9313dc53abbfb5bb785f35.png

On 8/13/2021 at 4:20 PM, Bertus said:

Yes Special Edition but luckily that's the only issue so far

It's really strange. If everything else is working I can't understand why that one alone is not working. Specially when others using SE also report them working. Do they always show up like that? Perhaps reinstall the textures?

2 hours ago, Notarandomguyspain said:

I know the commands. What i mean is if you can find them with the command i said. Cause i dont know if this mod is working.

Right now i search them with that and they dont appear in the console. This can mean that the console doesnt get them or the creatures arent loaded in the game

If there is no skins in CF, no new creatures ingame (not even friendly beaked dinosaurs) and not possible to spawn anything through console commands,--》 then it sounds like the mod is not active or installed at correct location in folder structure.