Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

I will ask this question in both versions, either SE or LE, is this mod compatible with missives/notice board or does the added enemies kill bandits or other vanilla enemies? because that way, certain missions are impossible to complete.

On 7/25/2021 at 12:49 PM, RebyaAs said:

During the time I made my file,I just see a bug for Ancient Armored Skeletons. See pics below.

When they are cut dead, their bodies seems.....strange....perhaps some meshes mistake?

Monster ID:

xx2a43b2    xx2a43b3    xx2a43b4    xx2a43b5  

@Thor2000

TIM截图20210725185039.jpg

Hi

Nice work with the handbook ?. I have yet to download it since I'm in the middle of a vacation, but would you mind me including it in the document download?

I'll have a look at those armored skeletons. It looks like some misplaced bone weight paintings?

21 hours ago, peterkenway said:

I will ask this question in both versions, either SE or LE, is this mod compatible with missives/notice board or does the added enemies kill bandits or other vanilla enemies? because that way, certain missions are impossible to complete.

I'm pretty sure creatures in this mod attacks bandits like vanilla creatures does. I did not place any creatures inside bandit dens. Nor have I used any of those two mods you mentioned.

7 hours ago, G1deon388 said:

why all female zombies have their boobs pulled up after death?

enb 2021_07_27 13_51_56_27.bmp 5.49 MB · 3 downloads

That looks like a skeleton isn't compatible with HDT SMP. I've seen that on orcs, khajiit, and argonians when I had a custom skeleton mod for them.

Easiest fix if they aren't using a modified skeleton is to find where their skeleton is and replace it with the current version of the XP32 skeleton that corresponds.

If they are modified, they'll need to be fixed to be compatible with SMP, just replacing won't work.

I only just found this mod, so i don't know if these are modified or not.

15 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Hi

Nice work with the handbook ?. I have yet to download it since I'm in the middle of a vacation, but would you mind me including it in the document download?

I'll have a look at those armored skeletons. It looks like some misplaced bone weight paintings?

I'm glad you add my file! That's one of my purpose, and I will keep updating it when you do.?

I have changed that word file(142Mb)to PDF file (14 MB)in that post to make it easier to download.

BTW I also translated esp into Chinese, and can I send it to you?( Oldrim only by now because I don't play SSE. But I will do it later.)

And can I have a separate SSE DC esp here  so that I needn't download the whole file?

Another question: You said Skyrim Immersive Creatures is conflict with DC....in which aspact? Is it serious ....e.g. make a result of CTDs or sth else?

I really wanna a rich Skyrim full of different creatures which can be fought and sexed....Thank you!

DemonicCreatures.esp

Edited by RebyaAs
5 hours ago, RebyaAs said:

I'm glad you add my file! That's one of my purpose, and I will keep updating it when you do.?

I have changed that word file(142Mb)to PDF file (14 MB)in that post to make it easier to download.

BTW I also translated esp into Chinese, and can I send it to you?( Oldrim only by now because I don't play SSE. But I will do it later.)

And can I have a separate SSE DC esp here  so that I needn't download the whole file?

Another question: You said Skyrim Immersive Creatures is conflict with DC....in which aspact? Is it serious ....e.g. make a result of CTDs or sth else?

I really wanna a rich Skyrim full of different creatures which can be fought and sexed....Thank you!

DemonicCreatures.esp 648.38 kB · 0 downloads

Pdf is more simple to handle. I'll download it when I come back from vacation. I guess this also automatically recruit you to be a beta tester of future versions since that pdf ideally should be updated with the new upcoming monsters ?

SIC / Demonic Creatures

If you don't make a wrye bashed patch, whatever mods loads last overwrites the creatures of the first in your load order. So you won't see the upper mods creatures in game at all. This is the case when two creature mods edits the same leveled lists. I can't say if this will lead to CTD but I doubt it will be a significant problem. As of DC v1.5 there will also be groups of animals in exterior cells patrolling. I know SIC also adds lots of extra spawns around. So this could lead to future combat/faction conflicts. I wanted to expand vanilla patrols a bit, some patrols only night and vica versa, and it is difficult to do that without having two predators crossing paths. In my opinion this will only create a more lively environment where actors will respond more to other actors and not just the player.

I'll see if I can put a direct link back to your post with the translated chinese version ESP. When I'm "done" with the mod I'll include several ESP options and translations in the download. Right now I just want to keep things simple. I have limited mobile data and internet connection at the moment so it has to wait until I come back ?.

Edited by Thor2000
14 hours ago, PaleFire34 said:

I have made video that spotlights your red demon and blue demon in detail, and their full... capabilities. In combat, you ask? No. Their other.. capabilities...

Link: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/14271-full-episode-playing-with-devil-1/

Holy shit...? one crazy girl right there. I haven't watched it yet since I'm kind of without wifi at the moment but it is noted and appreciated!

27 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Pdf is more simple to handle. I'll download it when I come back from vacation. I guess this also automatically recruit you to be a beta tester of future versions since that pdf ideally should be updated with the new upcoming monsters ?

SIC / Demonic Creatures

If you don't make a wrye bashed patch, whatever mods loads last overwrites the creatures of the first in your load order. So you won't see the upper mods creatures in game at all. This is the case when two creature mods edits the same leveled lists. I can't say if this will lead to CTD but I doubt it will be a significant problem. As of DC v1.5 there will also be groups of animals in exterior cells patrolling. I know SIC also adds lots of extra spawns around. So this could lead to future combat/faction conflicts. I wanted to expand vanilla patrols a bit, some patrols only night and vica versa, and it is difficult to do that without having two predators crossing paths. In my opinion this will only create a more lively environment where actors will respond more to other actors and not just the player.

I'll see if I can put a direct link back to your post with the translated chinese version ESP. When I'm "done" with the mod I'll include several ESP options and translations in the download. Right now I just want to keep things simple. I have limited mobile data and internet connection at the moment so it has to wait until I come back ?.

You just said if I don't make a wb patch....so how about it if I made it?

And yes I'd like to be a tester!?

6 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

It defently sounds like a skeleton issue. Are you running bakafactory HDT SMP?

Does the "Ebony Zombie" also has her boobs pulled up?

yes. i got smp
all "dc" female zombies has boobs like this after death

Edited by G1deon388
15 hours ago, RebyaAs said:

DemonicCreatures.esp 648.38 kB · 2 downloads

Its not in conflict with Skyrim Immersive Creatures except in one thing that crashes the game.In Immersive Creatures MCM  you need to disable option for random cell spawn.I have it working without a crash or issue when i got that thing turned off.That is for SSE and should work on LE.

7 hours ago, G1deon388 said:

yes. i got smp
all "dc" female zombies has boobs like this after death

I think I would try to reinstall the Baka ABC mod. Basically you only need the skeleton files located in the mentioned path in previous post.

If that fails I really don't know. There is no other installed mods besides ABC that alter draugrrace or draugr skeletons?

Wonder if others on SSE version using hdt SMP see the same symptoms.

10 hours ago, RebyaAs said:

I just rebulid WB patches for level list. But I didn't  see DC mod in the right side list ...Is it ok? or I installed sth wrong?

You can add the bash tags to it before building the patch. The + all the way to the right with the esp selected. Search 'lev' so you don't need to scroll through them. I added both delev and relev.

image.png.04c47fe40a4546fb1cb3a89ad441425d.png

On 8/1/2021 at 8:48 AM, baxterkangaroo said:

Not sure why the Clannfear's dick looks like this. I am using razzor69's clannfear dick mesh.

clannfear.png

If you are using my old patch, just uninstall it, and using Demonic creature latest version instead, all of my old works are in Demonic patch, so dont worry about any glitches, wrong texture or anything