Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

1 hour ago, capitanohook said:

the high poly head is inserted to all npc in the game, instead of removing it completely can you make a patch where is she replaced with another similar female demon ? or another patch without the crown? or a with simple face?  i think it's the kind of crown in is head that could cause this, or high poly head... becouse i remember meeting a human wizard demon in a red costume who was bald with face paint and  had a wide black stripe on his head that stopped at his nose... 

It is not a crown she has on her head. It is a hair dress from apachii hair mod. That hairdress is not a part of this mod. It only exist in my game. So it can't be that. She should appear bald in the game unless you have some mod distributing hair to NPCs hair. She is a lizzard girl ?. Needs no hair.

Just 4 the fun of it, make a backup of femalehead.nif in folder meshes/newcreatures/forestdryad and replace it with the femalehead.nif that comes with the high poly head mod you have.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

Non è una corona che ha in testa. Si tratta di un copricapo di apachii hair mod. Quel parrucchiere non fa parte di questa mod. Esiste solo nel mio gioco. Quindi non può essere quello. Dovrebbe apparire calva nel gioco a meno che tu non abbia qualche mod che distribuisce i capelli ai capelli degli NPC. È una ragazza lucertola ? . Non ha bisogno di capelli.

Solo per divertirti, fai un backup di femalehead.nif nella cartella meshes / newcreatures / forestdryad e sostituiscilo con femalehead.nif fornito con il mod high poly head che hai.

tried now but nothig happens ?

7 hours ago, capitanohook said:

tried now but nothig happens ?

If you could send me a PM with you load order list? I'm not sure I can help with this issue ?, but I will list it as a possible bug and keep track of it. Also, I'll download "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92897" Expressive Facial animation" mod and check if there's anything there that might affect my own game. 

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

If you could send me a PM with you load order list? I'm not sure I can help with this issue ?, but I will list it as a possible bug and keep track of it. Also, I'll download "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92897" Expressive Facial animation" mod and check if there's anything there that might affect my own game. 

i have the apachii hair mod ...! can you upload a patch with the original femaledaedroth with the hair dress from apachii hair mod? ...it might also work , i use vortex becouse on skyrim se it also makes many mods of skyrim le version work well ! ?

I'd say the creatures are very well done, but... !

but some are raising arousal a lot and you can really wonder why (the dwemer matron is the prime example, I went from 0 to 100 arousal just because of them while exploring a small dwemer ruin !). Plus these dwemer matrons are too fragile now, from their looks they should be more resistant than that, give them at least a dwemer armor, it would fix the arousal problem and make them slightly more resistant !

I just hope that the animals don't raise the arousal like that !

6 hours ago, zelurker said:

I'd say the creatures are very well done, but... !

but some are raising arousal a lot and you can really wonder why (the dwemer matron is the prime example, I went from 0 to 100 arousal just because of them while exploring a small dwemer ruin !). Plus these dwemer matrons are too fragile now, from their looks they should be more resistant than that, give them at least a dwemer armor, it would fix the arousal problem and make them slightly more resistant !

I just hope that the animals don't raise the arousal like that !

I haven't set any parameters in the mod to control arousal. Which parameter is that exactly? I can't recall any setting in the creation kit for that

I'll take a look at dwemer matron if she is too weak. I'd rather have them go down easily but at the same do much damage when they hit you ?

8 hours ago, capitanohook said:

i have the apachii hair mod ...! can you upload a patch with the original femaledaedroth with the hair dress from apachii hair mod? ...it might also work , i use vortex becouse on skyrim se it also makes many mods of skyrim le version work well ! ?

Pm sent

12 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I haven't set any parameters in the mod to control arousal. Which parameter is that exactly? I can't recall any setting in the creation kit for that

I'll take a look at dwemer matron if she is too weak. I'd rather have them go down easily but at the same do much damage when they hit you ?

I don't know, it's just an experience from a player point of view, I had a very low arousal when entering this ruin, very high when exiting, I encountered only spiders and matrons. I asked sla (which is actually slax) about the armors and noticed the matrons have no equipment at all, so I guessed they were the most likely cause then. If not them, then I really wonder what the cause was... !

Yeah they might hit hard at close range, but with a bow I single shot all of them, and it felt wrong ! :) (ok, it was a bound bow with bound arrows, so it hits quite hard, but still compared to the the big automatons, they have a very high resistance to this !).

On 1/23/2021 at 11:14 AM, zelurker said:

I don't know, it's just an experience from a player point of view, I had a very low arousal when entering this ruin, very high when exiting, I encountered only spiders and matrons. I asked sla (which is actually slax) about the armors and noticed the matrons have no equipment at all, so I guessed they were the most likely cause then. If not them, then I really wonder what the cause was... !

Yeah they might hit hard at close range, but with a bow I single shot all of them, and it felt wrong ! :) (ok, it was a bound bow with bound arrows, so it hits quite hard, but still compared to the the big automatons, they have a very high resistance to this !).

I checked her stats. She is like a vanilla spriggan when it comes to difficulty. In V1.2 I will have another version of her with a human body. I might rank that one up a bit. Thank you for the input :)

18 hours ago, alain31 said:

hi,

It should be cool if someone could create a fomod for choose what creatures we want.

You need to stick with the dinos a littke more. But my next plan after v1.2 is to get that MCM menu with creature toggle done

Looks interesting. Have you tested animations with them and confirmed that they look good? I added some modded creatures based on vanilla races myself once, but all of their body parts weren't animated. In same cases they just stood still during the animation.

Also, why don't you add the changes in the patches to the main mod instead?

4 hours ago, saltshade said:

Looks interesting. Have you tested animations with them and confirmed that they look good? I added some modded creatures based on vanilla races myself once, but all of their body parts weren't animated. In same cases they just stood still during the animation.

Also, why don't you add the changes in the patches to the main mod instead?

I did testing on them, but because they identified as custom race by the author, so i guess we need to wait Madmanguns to add the ID race patch, also my testing is just model swap to vanilla creature and create my own creatures with creation kit

20210126030443_1.jpg

20210126031254_1.jpg

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

I did testing on them, but because they identified as custom race by the author, so i guess we need to wait Madmanguns to add the ID race patch, also my testing is just model swap to vanilla creature and create my own creatures with creation kit

20210126030443_1.jpg

20210126031254_1.jpg

Okay, I don't really understand much of that incoherent text. Would be easier for the reader if you used full sentences and full stops, like I'm doing now. But anyway, first screenshot looks very goofy. I don't even use animations like that so I can't tell if it looks right. In the second screenshot you don't see the whole creature, but the alignment with the character looks alright. I will test the mod and see what it's like.

I know it's beta, but please refrain from using names like "GreenGoblin Melee01" for the creatures. It's very unimmersive and unprofessional when it looks like the id of the creature. Just call it Goblin Warrior(the name doesn't need to be unique and give away too much) and let the visuals speak for themselves. The player character doesn't know more about an enemy than what she can see. Compare to vanilla creature names for hints. I say it like this because it's an unwritten rule of game design, and modding is no different.

But the green goblin's model is so poor quality that it's better to remove it from the mod. Something you should think about in the future is to focus more on quality than quantity, because the quantity here is a bit over the top already.

Otherwise you've done a great job adding so many creatures. How about giving the minotaur a horse dick instead? It would fit the theme since it's a bull inspired creature. Big creatures should also have big dicks to match their bodies or it will just look silly.

On 1/24/2021 at 7:43 PM, Raydents said:

There isn't another download link, like mega? because mediafire doesn't work for me and i don't know why

At the moment no... for v1.2, I'll see if I have that mega password/user lying around. Strange that it does not work?

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

I know it's beta, but please refrain from using names like "GreenGoblin Melee01" for the creatures. It's very unimmersive and unprofessional when it looks like the id of the creature. Just call it Goblin Warrior(the name doesn't need to be unique and give away too much) and let the visuals speak for themselves. The player character doesn't know more about an enemy than what she can see. Compare to vanilla creature names for hints. I say it like this because it's an unwritten rule of game design, and modding is no different.

But the green goblin's model is so poor quality that it's better to remove it from the mod. Something you should think about in the future is to focus more on quality than quantity, because the quantity here is a bit over the top already.

Otherwise you've done a great job adding so many creatures. How about giving the minotaur a horse dick instead? It would fit the theme since it's a bull inspired creature. Big creatures should also have big dicks to match their bodies or it will just look silly.

Greengoblins: Mostly gone in v1.2. Replaced by Outlawers goblins.

Mintoaur and dick options: I'm foolin around with it. This is not a "of the shelf" thing for me to do. It requires a new custom skeleton for that creature together with a new race that has to be registrated in morenastycrittersfactory.psc. Otherwise dicks will hover in the air.

6 hours ago, saltshade said:

The names annoyed me so much that I went through them all and corrected them to Skyrim original standards. There are no numbers in names at all, and where it was "CaveTroll" it's now "Cave Troll". Uploaded the file for anyone who's interested.

DemonicCreatures_ImmersiveNames.rar 56.35 kB · 1 download

@Thor2000 Use this file as a base for adding new content and we don't have to rename them again.

Lol... I have a look at it.

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yes you do.... The mod uses creature races from those DLCs.....

Ah ok, I wish there was a patch that gave a work around so you could have heartfire installed with so many mods needing all dlc installed it's kinda inconvenient, maybe a patch in the future? That would be cool

22 minutes ago, hhw26 said:

The best creature pack for sexlab! looking forward to seeing the oldrim ses version. :]

Thank you for kind words :). Yes special edition will be uploaded not too far ahead.

12 minutes ago, chuBBies1 said:

@northrend I believe that you need all DLC besides Hearthfire. However, Hearthfire is not incompatible, rather it's just not needed.

Correct and I don't think I will make patch since it means that 25% of the creatures will be gone. I encourage people to buy those DLCs. I find them both a valuable addon :).

10 minutes ago, OverseerPrimeXF said:

Is there any way to spawn theese creatures without console? (or list with creatures ids for that at least)

A few creatures carry a summon spell. But there isn't something like hentai creature support. I don't use hentai creature myself. Maybe someone will come along and make a patch?

I'm going to make that list and put in on the mainpage.