Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

Ā 

Hi, thanks for your great mod ?

i have using your mod for SE since then.

But i have some problems that your mesh need:

- repath the " hdtxxx" xml file, because in ABC they are in " SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs " not your " SKSE\Plugins\"

- provide penis collision

Ā 

your mod is great and i looking for your update,

best regards.

Yeah for several users on LE, still using ABC HDT PE, i think you can change the pathĀ manually on Nifscope

I have all the requirements installed, see the new creatures, but when defeated not seeing any creature dicks.Ā  Could it be a load order thing?Ā  Loot put DemonCreatutres 3rd from the bottom.

Ā 

ANything I can look at to see what I didĀ wrong?

Ā 

I have all the requirements installed, see the new creatures, but when defeated not seeing any creature dicks.Ā  Could it be a load order thing?Ā  Loot put DemonCreatutres 3rd from the bottom.

Ā 

ANything I can look at to see what I didĀ wrong?

Go inside creature framework, look at the pages there with all creature skins, last pages typically. Do you see creatures from this mod listed?

Ā 

I don't see your creature names there, and only options for what I have is MNC

But you see the creatures ingame from the mod? It's only the aroused creature mesh that is not showing during sex scenes? Just mentioning that the mod must be installed manually.

Ā 

I would check if the demoniccreature.json file is located inside data\creatures.d folder. Also run the re-register all mods in CF MCM. I can't really think of anything else. If it still does not work I would try a new game and see if the creatures then is listed inside CF MCM.

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Next update will at least have some extra creatures, the welva creature,

and this guy for instance:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Ā 

icetitan-3b.png

icetitan-2b.png

Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

and this naughty fellow from outlawer here. If can I can get rid of the spikes... I probably fucked up when I converting the files

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Ā 

Screen-Shot574.png

Ā 

Ā 

WOW that's one of my list, Ice titan, and werewolf beast by Outlawer, can't wait to try itĀ ?

Idk if Im doing something wrong, but the Goblins(the humanoid ones that talk) dont seem to equip a shlong when it comes to lewd stuff.

Are they supposed to be activated in SoS? Cause I dont see them there, nor any extra shlong add-ons

Ā 

Also how exactly are these spawned? So far I found the mummy inside a draugr dungeon, does the mod just randomly replace some of the existing ones every now n then ooor..?

2 hours ago, Caturday said:

Idk if Im doing something wrong, but the Goblins(the humanoid ones that talk) dont seem to equip a shlong when it comes to lewd stuff.

Are they supposed to be activated in SoS? Cause I dont see them there, nor any extra shlong add-ons

I know that they can be troublesome. I too experience this once in a while. Sometimes they don't swap back with clothes but stay naked afterwards. The reason to me is unknown. But it was clear to me when I tested them, that they were the creatures that failed significantly compared to others. Might have to do with them using human animations ?. It's on my todo list

Ā 

2 hours ago, Caturday said:

Also how exactly are these spawned? So far I found the mummy inside a draugr dungeon, does the mod just randomly replace some of the existing ones every now n then ooor..?

It distributes through skyrims creature leveled lists and it does by a chance set up by me. This chance or probability is again depending on your level and where you are in the world (also which creature mods you have installed in addition). Here's an example:

Ā 

at PC level level 1 - 20 , the chance to meet a predator from DD on the plains outside whiterun is approx 30-40%.

at PC level level 35Ā  this increases to 50%

at PC level 45 it increases to approx 60%

Ā 

a prey animal from DD in the same area has overall 30% chance to spawn instead of a deer or elk..

Ā 

Say you have skytest animals or SIC installed, and you made a bashed patch. These % number is then going to be far off. Much smaller chances to encounter DD. There isn't much I can do about that. In the future when the mod is stable, I might make a patch for common creature setups so that DD spawns more.

Goodnews!

Ā 

bcw81 solved the treeduckbill texture error for SSE users. A patch made by bcw81 is being added now to the download section.

Ā 

"Changed the shader flags to remove double_sided andĀ glow_map.

Changed the emissive color to hex #000000

Changed emissive multiplier to 1.00~

Ā 

I used the beaked dinosaur as a reference and basically just made sure all of these numbers were the same. I'm going to see if I can't get it fixed for all variants of the creature, then I'll send you the patch for SSE (or I can just post it in the thread if that's easier.)"

Ā 

Much kudos given ?

Demonic Creatures SSE 1.1 TDB Patch.7z

So I tried the mod and most of the creatures are CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD.
The mod doesn't overwrite anything though, I have the SE version and took the SE version of the mod.
What do I have to do? Because, CTD, I'm not interested in it! I'm trying the mod for fun, not to have CTD bringing his face back!

17 hours ago, arsenic20 said:

Sorry for the dumb question but does anyone know where draugr_p0_sk.dds is supposed to come from? It's used by the draugr dog but I don't seem to have it in my ABC or MNC...

Not dumb question at all. The files belong to Bad dogs SIC addon mod (BDIC), but should of course follow the download. My bad. Patch attached! Thanks for bringing it yo my attention.

Ā 

14 hours ago, hana120 said:

So I tried the mod and most of the creatures are CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD.
The mod doesn't overwrite anything though, I have the SE version and took the SE version of the mod.
What do I have to do? Because, CTD, I'm not interested in it! I'm trying the mod for fun, not to have CTD bringing his face back!

Most of the creatures? Assuming people report CTDs here, which they so far only have with the dwarven doll, it sounds like my mod is incompatible with something in your game setup? You have all the requirements listed?

LE V1.1 patch for missing draugrdog texture file.rar

14 hours ago, hana120 said:

Š˜Ń‚Š°Šŗ, я ŠæŠ¾ŠæрŠ¾Š±Š¾Š²Š°Š» Š¼Š¾Š“, Šø Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠøŠ½ŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ сущŠµŃŃ‚Š² - этŠ¾ CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD CTD.
ŠžŠ“Š½Š°ŠŗŠ¾ Š¼Š¾Š“ Š½ŠøчŠµŠ³Š¾ Š½Šµ ŠæŠµŃ€ŠµŠ·Š°ŠæŠøсыŠ²Š°ŠµŃ‚, у Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń ŠµŃŃ‚ŃŒ Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŠøя SE, Šø я Š²Š·ŃŠ» Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŠøю Š¼Š¾Š“Š° SE.
Š§Ń‚Š¾ Š¼Š½Šµ Š½ŃƒŠ¶Š½Š¾ сŠ“ŠµŠ»Š°Ń‚ŃŒ? ŠŸŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Š¼Ńƒ чтŠ¾, CTD, Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń этŠ¾ Š½Šµ ŠøŠ½Ń‚ŠµŃ€ŠµŃŃƒŠµŃ‚! ŠÆ ŠæрŠ¾Š±ŃƒŃŽ Š¼Š¾Š“ Š“Š»Ń уŠ“Š¾Š²Š¾Š»ŃŒŃŃ‚Š²Šøя, чтŠ¾Š±Ń‹ CTD Š½Šµ Š²ŠµŃ€Š½ŃƒŠ» ŠµŠ³Š¾ Š»ŠøцŠ¾!

Š½ŃƒŠ¶ŠµŠ½ хŠ¾Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠøŠ¹ ŠæрŠ¾Ń†ŠµŃŃŠ¾Ń€.

On 12/27/2020 at 9:49 AM, hana120 said:

Aside from the dwarven doll issue a few pages back (fixed) I'm not getting any crashes. Can you install the .NET Framework and then post a crashlog (found in your overwrite directory of MO under "NetScriptFramework>Crash>Crash_DATETIMESTAMPHERE.txt"). With that bit of information we may be able to see what's causing the crashes.

22 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Not dumb question at all. The files belong to Bad dogs SIC addon mod (BDIC), but should of course follow the download. My bad. Patch attached! Thanks for bringing it yo my attention.

Ā 

Most of the creatures? Assuming people report CTDs here, which they so far only have with the dwarven doll, it sounds like my mod is incompatible with something in your game setup? You have all the requirements listed?

LE V1.1 patch for missing draugrdog texture file.rar 410.17 kB Ā· 6 downloads

Uhhh. is that actually a dog or just a draugr on their 4s? I met them once and it was just a regular draugr roleplaying as a dog...

14 hours ago, bcw81 said:

Aside from the dwarven doll issue a few pages back (fixed) I'm not getting any crashes. Can you install the .NET Framework and then post a crashlog (found in your overwrite directory of MO under "NetScriptFramework>Crash>Crash_DATETIMESTAMPHERE.txt"). With that bit of information we may be able to see what's causing the crashes.

It's good, it's resolved.
It was Creature Framework that had not yet finished registering creatures for the mods.

On 1/1/2021 at 5:33 PM, Lord Simian said:

I there a way to install this without the new spiders?

Not unless you know your way around tes5edit, but learning that does not require lots of effort. I might even write a tut one lovely day. In the future the mod will come with a MCM (when I learn to do so).

39 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Not unless you know your way around tes5edit, but learning that does not require lots of effort. I might even write a tut one lovely day. In the future the mod will come with a MCM (when I learn to do so).

AppreciateĀ the answer, i might just try out Tes5edit.

Hey, I wanted to manually turn off some of the larger / more prone to get misaligned creatures, is it enough to use TESEDIT to just delete the specific NPCs or is there anything else to do to disable certain monsters from this mod? Great mod otherwise, thank you, It's just certain creatures are more trouble for me.