Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

1 hour ago, Midnightbug said:

where do you copy these? Beaked Sauroids got different filenames in this mod. Do they need the original Mihail mod, or what needs to be written over?

Some just some comments from me on the files atached by Razzor666, regarding replacing these. Just to avoid confusion:

Minotaur01.nif: Mod is not setup with json and aroused mesh for minotaurs yet.

DrownerHard.nif: This one is ok, but seems to be the same as the one demoniccreatures(?)

ClannfearHard_1.nif: Comes with a new more fitting dick mesh. Must be renamed to Clannfearhard.nif. Also needs to edit texture paths in nifscope. Maybe a little bit of tweaking of UV map.

LittleShoggothHARD.nif: Mod is not setup with json and aroused mesh for littleshoggoths yet. I thought originally "heck no"... but that razzor guy/girl made this look damn interesting ?! But still, you can't just copy paste them over.

MihailPsittacosaurHARD.nif: This mesh is not 100% identical to the beaked dino that comes with the mod. Mihail probably did some edits to the version I've inculded. Perhaps mihails version is better? Please comment! Anyway, as Razzor666 states, can't just copy this over. Needs renaming, downloading org textures from mihails mod, also needs json file update, since aroused mesh on this dino is not part of the mod because....meeeh....dino..... ?.

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

you can replace the beaked dinosaur from meshes/newcreatures/RB/beaked_dinosaur

there are plenty meshes there that you can replace, and also you need the original mod for the texture, that beaked saurods using Elk skeleton bone

Daedrothhard.nif: Same as with the Psittacosaur. Slightly different daedroth than the one that comes with demoniccreatures. Razzor, Is this mihails?

28 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

they do work.

Could it be this? Strangely this doesn't seem to be a problem for others. But I was just thinking since you probably are on SSE version.

\Skyrim\Data\textures\newcreatures\vicn\grummite\grummite_penis_d.dds' is 517 x 512

Preparing a new texture file in 1024 x 1024 to see if that works.

Copy paste overwrite inside folder <Skyrim\Data\textures\newcreatures\vicn\grummite>

grummite_penis_d.dds

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Some just some comments from me on the files atached by Razzor666, regarding replacing these. Just to avoid confusion:

Minotaur01.nif: Mod is not setup with json and aroused mesh for minotaurs yet.

DrownerHard.nif: This one is ok, but seems to be the same as the one demoniccreatures(?)

ClannfearHard_1.nif: Comes with a new more fitting dick mesh. Must be renamed to Clannfearhard.nif. Also needs to edit texture paths in nifscope. Maybe a little bit of tweaking of UV map.

LittleShoggothHARD.nif: Mod is not setup with json and aroused mesh for littleshoggoths yet. I thought originally "heck no"... but that razzor guy/girl made this look damn interesting ?! But still, you can't just copy paste them over.

MihailPsittacosaurHARD.nif: This mesh is not 100% identical to the beaked dino that comes with the mod. Mihail probably did some edits to the version I've inculded. Perhaps mihails version is better? Please comment! Anyway, as Razzor666 states, can't just copy this over. Needs renaming, downloading org textures from mihails mod, also needs json file update, since aroused mesh on this dino is not part of the mod because....meeeh....dino..... ?.

Daedrothhard.nif: Same as with the Psittacosaur. Slightly different daedroth than the one that comes with demoniccreatures. Razzor, Is this mihails?

For drowner, i guess my version is different meshes from yours lol, my version was from witcher creatures resources

Yeah you need to manually rename it beaked dino from my mihail beaked saurod, because mostly in demonic are not yet to get a dong patches, the daedroth is from Vicn Vigilant mod the new version of Daedroth meshes, i extracted the bsa and its different from yours, i remembered that daedroth was from older version, anyway thanks for the explanation for my meshes, indeed its just replace not some setup for json to erected meshes, but for now i just made it for just a replacer only, if you can implement the json thing and update the pack that's gonna be great
image.png.34c2c1418c46a8a3d5de371b03854d5d.pngimage.png.cf0367b3caa474fb324e4f943519f129.png

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Could it be this? Strangely this doesn't seem to be a problem for others. But I was just thinking since you probably are on SSE version.

\Skyrim\Data\textures\newcreatures\vicn\grummite\grummite_penis_d.dds' is 517 x 512

Preparing a new texture file in 1024 x 1024 to see if that works.

Copy paste overwrite inside folder <Skyrim\Data\textures\newcreatures\vicn\grummite>

grummite_penis_d.dds 1.33 MB · 1 download

That was it, all working now, thank you.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:54 PM, MonVert said:

Well, a cube has four sides... Hint hint, wink wink, ?

Hide contents

One for each side! Thus, when it spins it becomes a dicknado; a schlongphoon

A schlongphoon? No can't do that... cause that would intervene my plans for this one ?

101261-1580906072-1802030287.jpeg

44 minutes ago, gusrudfhr1 said:

i think the green goblin's face is not smooth 

and the ogre's naked mesh doens't appear when my character have sex with ogre

brainsperm 919.jpg

brainsperm 920.jpg

Yeah i have the same problem for the green goblin too, the texture seems not smooth, for the Ogre it has not been implemented for aroused meshes yet, soon @Thor2000 might update the meshes and the dong, anyway there's Baddog Beyond Skyrim bruma patches for the creature dong, but its obsolete, not compatible with ABC skeleton bone, so lets just wait for it

4 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

Yeah i have the same problem for the green goblin too, the texture seems not smooth, for the Ogre it has not been implemented for aroused meshes yet, soon @Thor2000 might update the meshes and the dong, anyway there's Baddog Beyond Skyrim bruma patches for the creature dong, but its obsolete, not compatible with ABC skeleton bone, so lets just wait for it

Two diveded problem with that greengoblin, first part is that vanilla riekling has few polygons beneath the hair/helmets/hats. So it looks blocky when I removed it. I can fix that by just adding "hair" or something back.

Second part is mr Thors lousy compentence in blender. I did not edit the textures after I did the mesh edits. I didn't do any "rounding" on the mesh shape in blender either. I know you are supposed to be able to do that, but I couldnt get it to work. I might temporary solve that by replacing the custom greengoblin mesh with the original riekling mesh and have green texture on it.

17 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Two diveded problem with that greengoblin, first part is that vanilla riekling has few polygons beneath the hair/helmets/hats. So it looks blocky when I removed it. I can fix that by just adding "hair" or something back.

Second part is mr Thors lousy compentence in blender. I did not edit the textures after I did the mesh edits. I didn't do any "rounding" on the mesh shape in blender either. I know you are supposed to be able to do that, but I couldnt get it to work. I might temporary solve that by replacing the custom greengoblin mesh with the original riekling mesh and have green texture on it.

No need to replace the vanilla riekling meshes, your greengoblin mesh is different and its good for additional riekling diverse, i name them skinny riekling if i add the vanilla riekling texture, yeah the only prblem for that meshes in on the head, yup you need to add em hair, helmets, hats, so its not really recognized, anyway great job for making some of your own creature mods, the only thing need to be done is the Beyond Bruma Ogre, seriously that fat belly need to be reduce like ogroid xD

The mihail goblin, old lusty and a few other creatures currently have their morality set as "no crime", which makes them not rape when SL Defeat is triggered unless you turn off the morality matters option.

I'm also curious about the size and scales of these creatures. Are they around the same size as the base vanilla counterparts or are some of them made bigger/smaller than others? For example, some monsters based on Draugr might have scale of 1.2, making them misalign during Sexlab scenes. 

So, been testing the  mod for a few days.  I converted the mod to SE as best I could at this time.  

I noticed, Draugr giant  pen texture caused a CTD (switched out with another Draugr texture and CTD ended)

Drowner have a slight skeleton issue where their feet stretch oddly (dunno if thats due to conversion though - as unconverted they would CTD)

Howlerfur.n.dds caused a CTD until removed. 

Ogroid caused a CTD though im sure thats also due to a texture. 

the tiny dino that uses the skeever body also looks like its base texture is not showing up making it appear like its texture is in negative.

Aside from that, the only other issu is all the were wolf based creatures genitals do not move nd appear to be left in the air randomly.  (also Degs and nekkers dont become arroused.)

id be happy to keep testing the SE conversion and if i can keep it stable ill see about sending it to you Thor2000

15 hours ago, asianboy345 said:

The mihail goblin, old lusty and a few other creatures currently have their morality set as "no crime", which makes them not rape when SL Defeat is triggered unless you turn off the morality matters option.

I'm also curious about the size and scales of these creatures. Are they around the same size as the base vanilla counterparts or are some of them made bigger/smaller than others? For example, some monsters based on Draugr might have scale of 1.2, making them misalign during Sexlab scenes. 

Thanks... There was something here. I checked mihail goblin and I was able reproduce the issue you report. I updated it now to "any crime". So it should be working in the next upcoming update.

The oldlusty was not an issue in my game. I tried ticking and unticking the morality matters option in SL defeat. Still it SL defeat works as intended. I also checked if MNC, Sexlab or defeat changed this "crime" setting from the vanilla Hagraven, but it says "No crime" in any records I looked into. Can you recheck this one for me? Can be something else?

Regarding sizes. Yes this important stuff. I try to keep all creatures in balance with vanilla height settings. Meaning the value of the height should be 1.00.

BUT ..... ? There are many exceptions. Like gallimus creature. I wanted a small dino jumping around so I set it to 0,70. It won't align well in sex animations. The Viltuska Rhino, I wanted a Rhino bigger than a cow. Custom creatures (basically mihails, beyond skyrim creatures, daedroths from oblivion) use custom races and have meshes that are not 100% compatible with excisting sex animations. Here I need to choose between pest and colera. Sometimes reducing the height is better, because I thought a larger amount of the sex animations look better that way. Which draugr did you look at btw?

3 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Thanks... There was something here. I checked mihail goblin and I was able reproduce the issue you report. I updated it now to "any crime". So it should be working in the next upcoming update.

The oldlusty was not an issue in my game. I tried ticking and unticking the morality matters option in SL defeat. Still it SL defeat works as intended. I also checked if MNC, Sexlab or defeat changed this "crime" setting from the vanilla Hagraven, but it says "No crime" in any records I looked into. Can you recheck this one for me? Can be something else?

Regarding sizes. Yes this important stuff. I try to keep all creatures in balance with vanilla height settings. Meaning the value of the height should be 1.00.

BUT ..... ? There are many exceptions. Like gallimus creature. I wanted a small dino jumping around so I set it to 0,70. It won't align well in sex animations. The Viltuska Rhino, I wanted a Rhino bigger than a cow. Custom creatures (basically mihails, beyond skyrim creatures, daedroths from oblivion) use custom races and have meshes that are not 100% compatible with excisting sex animations. Here I need to choose between pest and colera. Sometimes reducing the height is better, because I thought a larger amount of the sex animations look better that way. Which draugr did you look at btw?

It wasn't a specific draugr, just an example. I remembered that quite a few of Mihail's monster (I think the ogres) are like scale 1.5 draugr, but I don't think they're in this mod.

Aside from the goblins and old lusty, I noticed quite a lot of other creatures with "no crime" morality, so you should probably go through them all and double check, it's kinda random. Old Lusty didn't work in my game because I forgot that I don't have any Hagraven animations installed (at least the ones for female PC anyway), which made me noticed just how neglected they are in the community. But the record in SSedit shows "no crime" where it should be "any crime"

I think I can probably use SL's auto actor scaling feature for those specific creatures with non-1.0 scaling if needed, but I think it'll be great if you keep the height at 1.00 for as many creatures as you can going forward

12 hours ago, littleman said:

So, been testing the  mod for a few days.  I converted the mod to SE as best I could at this time.  

I noticed, Draugr giant  pen texture caused a CTD (switched out with another Draugr texture and CTD ended)

Drowner have a slight skeleton issue where their feet stretch oddly (dunno if thats due to conversion though - as unconverted they would CTD)

Howlerfur.n.dds caused a CTD until removed. 

Ogroid caused a CTD though im sure thats also due to a texture. 

the tiny dino that uses the skeever body also looks like its base texture is not showing up making it appear like its texture is in negative.

Aside from that, the only other issu is all the were wolf based creatures genitals do not move nd appear to be left in the air randomly.  (also Degs and nekkers dont become arroused.)

id be happy to keep testing the SE conversion and if i can keep it stable ill see about sending it to you Thor2000

Yes... the texture has an aymmetrical size (512 x 510 or something). This is a case for both draugr giant penis texture, howlerfur_n.dds, antler_n.dds.

There was several of those cases I'm afraid. Easy to fix though. Lilzt3hcat directed me to this mod. Seems to fix it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801. I ran it on this mods texture folders and it fixed all those cases of texture errors. This will be fixed in the next update.

That tiny dino, could you provide a picture of it? Another users reported something similar. It was plastic or white. Also a SSE user.

Drowner. Yup... tried lots of different meshes floating around on the net. They all have this feet streching. It really annoys me but I'm not sure excactly how to fix it.

Ogroid: Strange one. Does the mihailgrahl CTD too? They are the only creatures that provides custom audio. File format is xvm.

Werewolf: Does vanilla skyrim werewolf work as intended? It sounds like a skeleton issue?

Degonians and Nekkers don't use the werewolf penis, but the werebear penis (same as clannfear actually). I'm going to check that in my game.

You are most welcome to provide a SSE version. Perhaps you should base it on the next update since there will be a lot of bug fixes. I was hoping to relase it this week before friday.

6 minutes ago, asianboy345 said:

I think I can probably use SL's auto actor scaling feature for those specific creatures with non-1.0 scaling if needed, but I think it'll be great if you keep the height at 1.00 for as many creatures as you can going forward

That works.... but if we use that, say for aligning the Beyond Skyrim Ogre and Mihail Ogroid, which are basically giants, that would probably "misalign" the vanilla Giant at the same time? Since within sexlab it is regarded as the same creature? You'd have to change PC position for the same animation back and forth wether it is a giant, ogre or an ogroid involved?

Alright,  still cannot get werebear to work,  or the wearwolf creatures to work properly,  (nekkers, Degs, and hunger) doesnt cause any CTDS, an the victor plugin works properly.   

the tiny dino with the issue is the duckbill jungle sumin.  

Ogoirds still cause CTD,  grahl does not, but at least for me isnt a registered creature. 

using the texture optimizer you posted  i dont get any CTDS basd on textures anymore. 

also for some reason the  sacrifical priestess is not working right, optimizers claim its an unknow format.  

the argonian creatures head preset didnt transfer over to SE properly for me gunna see if i can just manually fix that myself.

18 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yes... the texture has an aymmetrical size (512 x 510 or something). This is a case for both draugr giant penis texture, howlerfur_n.dds, antler_n.dds.

There was several of those cases I'm afraid. Easy to fix though. Lilzt3hcat directed me to this mod. Seems to fix it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801. I ran it on this mods texture folders and it fixed all those cases of texture errors. This will be fixed in the next update.

That tiny dino, could you provide a picture of it? Another users reported something similar. It was plastic or white. Also a SSE user.

Drowner. Yup... tried lots of different meshes floating around on the net. They all have this feet streching. It really annoys me but I'm not sure excactly how to fix it.

Ogroid: Strange one. Does the mihailgrahl CTD too? They are the only creatures that provides custom audio. File format is xvm.

Werewolf: Does vanilla skyrim werewolf work as intended? It sounds like a skeleton issue?

Degonians and Nekkers don't use the werewolf penis, but the werebear penis (same as clannfear actually). I'm going to check that in my game.

You are most welcome to provide a SSE version. Perhaps you should base it on the next update since there will be a lot of bug fixes. I was hoping to relase it this week before friday.

Texture fixer mod you have linked does not work for SSE.

"I get invalid data errors (Direct3D device faillError: DirectX D3DXERR_INVALIDDATA) with some textures, I'm guessing it's because it doesn't support newer versions of the dds format. Shame. I wish there was a great tool like this for Fallout 4."

I tried to run it, got the same DirectX error.

2 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Texture fixer mod you have linked does not work for SSE.

"I get invalid data errors (Direct3D device faillError: DirectX D3DXERR_INVALIDDATA) with some textures, I'm guessing it's because it doesn't support newer versions of the dds format. Shame. I wish there was a great tool like this for Fallout 4."

I tried to run it, got the same DirectX error.

stupid me... ?

11 hours ago, littleman said:

Alright,  still cannot get werebear to work,  or the wearwolf creatures to work properly,  (nekkers, Degs, and hunger) doesnt cause any CTDS, an the victor plugin works properly.   

the tiny dino with the issue is the duckbill jungle sumin.  

Ogoirds still cause CTD,  grahl does not, but at least for me isnt a registered creature. 

using the texture optimizer you posted  i dont get any CTDS basd on textures anymore. 

also for some reason the  sacrifical priestess is not working right, optimizers claim its an unknow format.  

the argonian creatures head preset didnt transfer over to SE properly for me gunna see if i can just manually fix that myself.

Already sent you PM, but I found a bug in the json file on the degonian at least. Race id had wrong numbers.

Nekker works fine here.

Going to put out an update today

Update is out. See download page. Plz make a total uninstallation of the mod. Lots of changes to textures and other clean up.

Change log is on the frontpage.

1 hour ago, littleman said:

Here is my conversion, hopefully nothin got messed up  during my compression.

only errors atm i could find:

Face presets for sanguine mistress are not working

face presets for Female daedroth are not working

Duckbills are not working right. Texture and mesh issues NO ctd.

This is my first mod conversion, maybe someone knows how i messed up the face presets..

DemonicCreaturesSEbeta.7z 374.58 MB · 0 downloads

Great work with the conversion :) I'll upload it

Facepresets: Don't think this is because of your conversion work ?

I need to work a little bit more on the female daedroth and the sanguine mistress. I haven't done things correctly here. You can notice this by looking at the mouth of the sanguine mistress. There is no jaw movement. I guess I need to "learn" how to make a follower mod and then try working out this creature afterwards.

There is an error skeleton/mesh error on the lower jaw for the Duckbill. Been asking earlier if someone is capable of fixing that for me. This comes from the original mod.