Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

Here's some of additional patches that i did like Minotaur(it has Troll alike dong), different Drowner i guess, Clannfear that using Degonian dong and mixed with your version you can find the texture in degonian MNC compatibility, Little Shoggoth by Vicn, Beaked Sauroids from Mihail, and new update Daedroth of Vigilant by Vicn

minotaur01.nif DrownerHard.nif Clannfearhard_1.rar LittleShoggothHard.nif mihailPsittacosaurHard.nif daedrothhard.nif

33 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

I opened it in gimp and re-saved it with the proper format/compression.

I can easily do more if needed.

thanks.. i took a chance and did the same earlier today ?... found some more on the howlerfur_n.dds. Will up date all this in a new update. If you find more plz post...

5 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Here's some of additional patches that i did like Minotaur(it has Troll alike dong), different Drowner i guess, Clannfear that using Degonian dong and mixed with your version you can find the texture in degonian MNC compatibility, Little Shoggoth by Vicn, Beaked Sauroids from Mihail, and new update Daedroth of Vigilant by Vicn

minotaur01.nif 1.47 MB · 3 downloads DrownerHard.nif 1.75 MB · 3 downloads Clannfearhard_1.rar 1.99 MB · 2 downloads LittleShoggothHard.nif 1.63 MB · 3 downloads mihailPsittacosaurHard.nif 1.59 MB · 1 download daedrothhard.nif 2.36 MB · 1 download

thanks for these..... that clannfear dickmesh looks so much better than the one I use.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

thanks.. i took a chance and did the same earlier today ?... found some more on the howlerfur_n.dds. Will up date all this in a new update. If you find more plz post...

You could also try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801

which is quite good at finding other issues (lack of mipmaps/compression/nonpowerof2), running it on this mods texture folder for example there was some non power of two files and such (which wastes ram/gpu cycles) that it found. ( which is an occasional mihail mods issue, and isn't this mods fault)

xEdit complains about a few strange things...

Spoiler

[00:00] AAmihailogroidclub "Ogroid Club" [WEAP:18025A23]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] AAmihailinvweaponogroid "Giant Club" [WEAP:18025A24]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronWarhammer "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B3]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronDaggers "Skaven Daggers" [WEAP:180628B4]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronSwordnBoard "Skaven Armanents" [WEAP:180628B5]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronEliteSword "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B6]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronEliteWarhammer "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B7]
[00:00] DEMSkavenEliteWarAxe "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B8]
[00:00] DEMSkavenSteelTrident "Squeakers Poker" [WEAP:180628B9]
[00:00] DEMOgreClub "Ogre Club" [WEAP:1807BF32]
[00:00] DEMOgreSpikedMace "Ogre Mace" [WEAP:1807BF33]
[00:00] DEMCYRMinotaurLordAxe "Minotaur Battleaxe" [WEAP:1807BF34]
[00:00] DEMCYRMinotaurWarAxe "Minotaur Axe" [WEAP:1807BF35]

Not sure what effect any of this has, though.

5 hours ago, MonVert said:

xEdit complains about a few strange things...

Reveal hidden contents

[00:00] AAmihailogroidclub "Ogroid Club" [WEAP:18025A23]
[00:00] AAmihailinvweaponogroid "Giant Club" [WEAP:18025A24]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronWarhammer "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B3]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronDaggers "Skaven Daggers" [WEAP:180628B4]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronSwordnBoard "Skaven Armanents" [WEAP:180628B5]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronEliteSword "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B6]
[00:00] DEMSkavenIronEliteWarhammer "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B7]
[00:00] DEMSkavenEliteWarAxe "Skaven Sword" [WEAP:180628B8]
[00:00] DEMSkavenSteelTrident "Squeakers Poker" [WEAP:180628B9]
[00:00] DEMOgreClub "Ogre Club" [WEAP:1807BF32]
[00:00] DEMOgreSpikedMace "Ogre Mace" [WEAP:1807BF33]
[00:00] DEMCYRMinotaurLordAxe "Minotaur Battleaxe" [WEAP:1807BF34]
[00:00] DEMCYRMinotaurWarAxe "Minotaur Axe" [WEAP:1807BF35]

Not sure what effect any of this has, though.

Beats me ?... looks like it complains about the weapons. Might have to take a look down the road. I haven't noticed anything in game.

2 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

The one thing I really wish this mod could have (and ones like it) is diversified SL sounds.

I too want that. Also custom idle sounds. But SL sounds is handled by the sexlab framework and is something that needs to be implemented in sexlab. It is also diversified by race, so new races must probably be implemented. I\m not 100% sure what I am writing here because I've done anything to the sexlab mod other than change the strap on color from black to white ?. Creature SL sounds themselves are easy to do, timeconsuming though. BTW...thanks for the link for texture optimizer tool. I'm busy with implementing scripts now but I need to do that also at some point.

7 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

You are welcome, anyway is there any chance to make ogre Beyond skyrim belly to be reduced just like ogroid? or its really hard like Bolgan problems?

Hmmm not sure. I will look into that too. All these creatures needs some retouch: Minotaurs, Ogres, MightyDaedroths (also lesser Daedroth). Some of them does yet not have aroused meshes due to this. Also as we spoke of earlier, we have the height isssue. So to align sex animations the height should be increased. I really hope Viltuska isn't reading this... ?

On 11/25/2020 at 8:37 PM, PhantomTrevo said:

Will this be available for SE eventually?  It looks so cool!

Hmmm... usually someone comes along that has SSE and converts it. I'm not gonna stand in their way ;). Not saying I won't do it, but right now I need to focus on completing the mod up to a certain degre.

23 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

hi there, 

treeduck creature (i think jungle one) got white textures (the little skeever like creature)

There is one of them which actually is white. Dunno if you have gimp/photoshop or anything to open dds files, but if you navigate to textures>newcreatures>RB>treeduckbill and look at treeduckbill_tundra.dds. It has a white torso with grey / brownish color on feet and jaws. could it be that one? Also.... this creature was originally friendly to the PC. I though of it as a.... pet kind of thing. Then for no reason I changed my mind and made it hostile, but very weak. In my game it appears to often to my likings so I might reduce the spawn chance a bit.

4 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Beats me ?... looks like it complains about the weapons. Might have to take a look down the road. I haven't noticed anything in game.

I too want that. Also custom idle sounds. But SL sounds is handled by the sexlab framework and is something that needs to be implemented in sexlab. It is also diversified by race, so new races must probably be implemented. I\m not 100% sure what I am writing here because I've done anything to the sexlab mod other than change the strap on color from black to white ?. Creature SL sounds themselves are easy to do, timeconsuming though. BTW...thanks for the link for texture optimizer tool. I'm busy with implementing scripts now but I need to do that also at some point.

Hmmm not sure. I will look into that too. All these creatures needs some retouch: Minotaurs, Ogres, MightyDaedroths (also lesser Daedroth). Some of them does yet not have aroused meshes due to this. Also as we spoke of earlier, we have the height isssue. So to align sex animations the height should be increased. I really hope Viltuska isn't reading this... ?

Hmmm... usually someone comes along that has SSE and converts it. I'm not gonna stand in their way ;). Not saying I won't do it, but right now I need to focus on completing the mod up to a certain degre.

There is one of them which actually is white. Dunno if you have gimp/photoshop or anything to open dds files, but if you navigate to textures>newcreatures>RB>treeduckbill and look at treeduckbill_tundra.dds. It has a white torso with grey / brownish color on feet and jaws. could it be that one? Also.... this creature was originally friendly to the PC. I though of it as a.... pet kind of thing. Then for no reason I changed my mind and made it hostile, but very weak. In my game it appears to often to my likings so I might reduce the spawn chance a bit.

I mean the whole creature is white. the eyes, the mouth thing, it is the same color and shade, and looks like plastic . I have seen that once in Vigilant, when all the walls in one area was similar kind of white. It was a texture error. I could be wrong tho.

46 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

This mod works for SE without really needing to "Convert" it. Just run it through Asset Optimizer or Nifwhateverthatprogram was. At least, it's been working for me. <_<

Also, can we get Gelatinous Cube with a dick? ? Cuboid Dickus

1 hour ago, MonVert said:

This mod works for SE without really needing to "Convert" it. Just run it through Asset Optimizer or Nifwhateverthatprogram was. At least, it's been working for me. <_<

Also, can we get Gelatinous Cube with a dick? ? Cuboid Dickus

On which side of it ? ?

On 11/26/2020 at 12:59 PM, razzor69 said:

minotaur01.nif 1.47 MB · 21 downloads DrownerHard.nif 1.75 MB · 19 downloads Clannfearhard_1.rar 1.99 MB · 18 downloads LittleShoggothHard.nif 1.63 MB · 18 downloads mihailPsittacosaurHard.nif 1.59 MB · 16 downloads daedrothhard.nif 2.36 MB · 15 downloads

where do you copy these? Beaked Sauroids got different filenames in this mod. Do they need the original Mihail mod, or what needs to be written over?

35 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

where do you copy these? Beaked Sauroids got different filenames in this mod. Do they need the original Mihail mod, or what needs to be written over?

you can replace the beaked dinosaur from meshes/newcreatures/RB/beaked_dinosaur

there are plenty meshes there that you can replace, and also you need the original mod for the texture, that beaked saurods using Elk skeleton bone

Well dinos were easy enough, Minotaurs got no hard meshes in Demonic creatures, only one mesh is there. Shall I just replace that?

Update: it did not work,  junk is just floating in the air,  dinos still got purple texures even after overwriting textures. Would it be possible to create a pack which is just needs dropping into this  mod and all would work out of the box? I would really appreciate that :)

7 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Well dinos were easy enough, Minotaurs got no hard meshes in Demonic creatures, only one mesh is there. Shall I just replace that?

Update: it did not work,  junk is just floating in the air,  dinos still got purple texures even after overwriting textures. Would it be possible to create a pack which is just needs dropping into this  mod and all would work out of the box? I would really appreciate that :)

Yes some if these creatures is 100% done yet. Minotaurs among them. Many reasons for that ?. They will be fixed together with daedroths (both lesser and mighty), clannfear and both Ogres. Originally, I planned to incorporate other stuff before this update, but maybe I should do this first ?.

11 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

that is cool, the only problem then is with grummite. If that spawns in the cell, the game is gonna CTD and it is like a ticking timebomb because it can spawn anywhere, anytime. Is there a way to fix it, or at least remove it? (or blocking it from being spawn)

question: Does the baliwog make your game CTD too? Does it CTD when you manually spawn them through consol?