Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

On 3/29/2021 at 10:00 AM, razzor69 said:

For me these bears are fucking great to replace the vanilla bears, just like TrueĀ Wolf of Skyrim replace our current vanilla wolf, but if you wanna make em as stand alone creature, go ahead to add em on the list, only clipping from its ABC tongueĀ 

20210328220802_1.jpg

20210328220737_1.jpg

What is that facial animations mod?

Is anyone here on SE that would be able to test the v1.3 before release?

Ā 

Qualifications needed:

Use console commands, use cathedral optimiser (or similar), do the ctrl + f4 to create facegeom files in Creation kit).

Task:

You would need to spawn and have sex with several of the mods creatures according to a list (the ones that are either new or have troublesome history)

Ā 

Yeah, that sounded like one of those goofy job advertisements ?

10 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Task:

You would need to spawn and have sex with several of the mods creatures according to a list (the ones that are either new or have troublesome history)

Ā 

This made my day. I'd love to see someone's work resume with relevant experience in having sex with troublesome creatures.

Ā 

Looking forward to v3!

I'm going to include an esp without dinos in v1.3. These are ones I'm planning to leave out. Their resources will still be in the mod, but you won't encounter them anymore.

Ā 

Both Gallimimus creatures

All 4 types of beaked dinosaur

Triceratops

Ā 

Anyone else? Cmon you freakin dinohaters ?!

Ā 

3 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I'm going to include an esp without dinos in v1.3. These are ones I'm planning to leave out. Their resources will still be in the mod, but you won't encounter them anymore.

Ā 

Triceratops

Ā 

Ā 

I have no problem with dinosaurs, only issue is, they don't attackĀ :)

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Ā 

Triceratops

Ā 

Ā 

Dont worry i change all of these dinosaurs with something else i like, i mean these creatures are not really lore friendly in Skyrim, i changed Gallimimus with some custom wolf, beaked dinosaur with some of Mihail elk and deers mod, the triceratops is the one i hate most tbh lolĀ 

3 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

I have no problem with dinosaurs, only issue is, they don't attackĀ :)

Maybe add same type of aggro behaviour as skytest animals does on wolves. If they're two or more they might attack you if you get too close.

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Maybe add same type of aggro behaviour as skytest animals does on wolves. If they're two or more they might attack you if you get too close.

ThanksĀ i might do that, but are there any velocoraptor mod or probably trex in the future lol that would be cool :)

I love this mod for SSE and have several suggestion but have a huge issue with ABC Cocks requirement because it CTDs the Racemenu.Tested it for several days straight and its a big issue.So anyone want to play this mod on SSE ,make your character(s) in advance ,and then install the mod and its requirements.

What this mod need is (like every other monster mod) more variety of creature types in one cell, and need NOT to search for them (like in some other monster mods).

Also needs (by popular demand) BeastmenĀ  with schlongs .

Best place for your mod would be Skyrim Underground but that's another subject.

Animations work perfectly with this mod (some Psyche animations work much more than that) and it will be a real shame not to continue with this.

Waiting for the 1.3 version(for SSE) and keep it up.

Ā 

10 hours ago, Ljuba said:

I love this mod for SSE and have several suggestion but have a huge issue with ABC Cocks requirement because it CTDs the Racemenu.Tested it for several days straight and its a big issue.

Ā 

Are you sure about that? I use ABC and Racemenu SE and it works fine. Did you follow the 'important notes for CTD' in the ABC description?

Ā 

Edit: Should note however that I'm still on ABC 2.10, not 2.20.

On 4/18/2021 at 1:36 AM, _ULTRA_ said:

ThanksĀ i might do that, but are there any velocoraptor mod or probably trex in the future lol that would be cool :)

I have to admit. I have not seen any real good Raport or Trex mods for Skyrim. Might have to do that they don't really fit any of the vanilla races. Werewolf seems to be the one that fits best, but it only attacks with arms. That's uh.... a sad case for the TRex.

Ā 

On 4/18/2021 at 9:07 AM, MonVert said:

Ā 

But dinosaurs didn't have massive dicks in real life! ?Really, though, you might as well keep them in herds; everyone desires a dino gangbang, afterall.

Don't get me started ?. Now what about those Outlawer Tamriel Gorillas? To my knowlegde their dicks should be at the size of 6 cm to be real...

Ā 

Anyway. Version 1.3 for LE is out now. I expect massive bug reports on the drowners not ambushing properly. But when they do work, they're insane!

26 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I have to admit. I have not seen any real good Raport or Trex mods for Skyrim. Might have to do that they don't really fit any of the vanilla races. Werewolf seems to be the one that fits best, but it only attacks with arms. That's uh.... a sad case for the TRex.

Ā 

Don't get me started ?. Now what about those Outlawer Tamriel Gorillas? To my knowlegde their dicks should be at the size of 6 cm to be real...

Ā 

Anyway. Version 1.3 for LE is out now. I expect massive bug reports on the drowners not ambushing properly. But when they do work, they're insane!

Ā 

Thanks for the update

Ā 

The .ods file won't open cleanly in Excel.Ā  Says it has 'unreadable' content.Ā  Any chance of a clean version, please?

20 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Ā 

Thanks for the update

Ā 

The .ods file won't open cleanly in Excel.Ā  Says it has 'unreadable' content.Ā  Any chance of a clean version, please?

It won't? Ods files is supposed to be compatible with excel. I don't have excel at all I'm afraid ?

13 minutes ago, bray114 said:

Hello everyone, I want to ask if this mod can be installed without starting a new game? And please tell me, in general, you can add ESP at the level, so to speak, the 30th level of the character, well, that is, at this stage, for example?

You can install without starting new game. I'm not sure what you meant by the other questions?

4 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

It won't? Ods files is supposed to be compatible with excel. I don't have excel at all I'm afraid ?

You can install without starting new game. I'm not sure what you meant by the other questions?

Ā 

OK, I took a chance on opening it.Ā  This is the message that appeared in Excel

Ā 

'Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.'

Ā 

This is what the .xml said

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>

<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main"><logFileName>error139400_01.xml</logFileName><summary>Errors were detected in file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\NEW DOWNLOADS\v1.3 creature list OPENinEXCEL.ods'</summary><additionalInfo><info>Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.</info></additionalInfo></recoveryLog>

Ā 

Hope that helps

13 hours ago, Mhiggins said:

Are you sure about that? I use ABC and Racemenu SE and it works fine. Did you follow the 'important notes for CTD' in the ABC description?

Ā 

Edit: Should note however that I'm still on ABC 2.10, not 2.20.

I assume that error is on my side (missing some files) and i am waiting version 1.3 to pop out and try it with 2.20.The issue was that somehow dll files for HDTsmp vanished and caused the issue (i was crashing only when creating male character and that raised a suspicion) Thank you anyway.

7 hours ago, bray114 said:

Hello everyone, I want to ask if this mod can be installed without starting a new game? And please tell me, in general, you can add ESP at the level, so to speak, the 30th level of the character, well, that is, at this stage, for example?

No need for a new game start i use it on a 3 different profiles no issues you only need to wait some game time (4-5 ingame days) to spawn properly.I use Wrye Bash patch and Mighty Cell Reaspawn to speed things upĀ