Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

Its been a long time im not posting in here, there are some good quality creature mod, the new Bears replacer (for testing purpose only, just drop it to your meshes/morenastycritters/Bear

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107110

And 4thunknown has been released location mod with new spell, creature, weapon

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106987

The creature is Ascended Sleeper, its using seeker skeleton bone

For testing purpose put it with the skeleton into your data/meshes/sixthhouse

20210316222230_1.jpg

20210316222409_1.jpg

Bear.rar AscendedSleeper.nif skeleton.nif

14 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Its been a long time im not posting in here, there are some good quality creature mod, the new Bears replacer (for testing purpose only, just drop it to your meshes/morenastycritters/Bear

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107110

And 4thunknown has been released location mod with new spell, creature, weapon

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106987

The creature is Ascended Sleeper, its using seeker skeleton bone

For testing purpose put it with the skeleton into your data/meshes/sixthhouse

Those bears are awesome. Question is if I should include them or just have them as replacers. They are really good in my opinion. Do we need to trim the meshes a bit?

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

Those bears are awesome. Question is if I should include them or just have them as replacers. They are really good in my opinion. Do we need to trim the meshes a bit?

I personally don't hate the idea of those bears being replacers. Just saying.

20 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

For me these bears are fucking great to replace the vanilla bears, just like True Wolf of Skyrim replace our current vanilla wolf, but if you wanna make em as stand alone creature, go ahead to add em on the list, only clipping from its ABC tongue 

20210328220802_1.jpg

20210328220737_1.jpg

6 hours ago, razzor69 said:

For me these bears are fucking great to replace the vanilla bears, just like True Wolf of Skyrim replace our current vanilla wolf, but if you wanna make em as stand alone creature, go ahead to add em on the list, only clipping from its ABC tongue 

2nding this, these bears are awesome.
This has probably already been seen, but https://www.patreon.com/posts/sc-horses-35289631 makes for a very decent horse replacer as well (no worries about the link being Patreon - it's publicly available for download).  Although...they do have quite a few variable 'parts' already.
Also Thor2000, you're putting a hell of a lot of work into this - is your PayPal listed anywhere on this topic?  I feel like you should be able to be compensated...

22 hours ago, TreeOfMana said:

Also Thor2000, you're putting a hell of a lot of work into this - is your PayPal listed anywhere on this topic?  I feel like you should be able to be compensated...

With testing and gaming I have at least 800 hours spent so far over a year. But lots of those hours is learning software and CK tuts. I'm not really a fast learner either ?.

But your thanks is more than enough (and I mean it). No need for compensation. In fact, if someone wants to show gratitude through compensation, find the creator of your fav creature, and compensate them ?

11 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

@Thor2000can you add this for future updates 

The chimp uses a falmer meshes whilee the gorilla use troll meshes

I have vague plan to place them inside one of these "hot" warm spriggan caves located on the northern coastside. Perhaps also around the hot springs area near darkwater crossing. It won't happen before v1.4. I'm afraid.

14 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

With testing and gaming I have at least 800 hours spent so far over a year. But lots of those hours is learning software and CK tuts. I'm not really a fast learner either ?.

But your thanks is more than enough (and I mean it). No need for compensation. In fact, if someone wants to show gratitude through compensation, find the creator of your fav creature, and compensate them ?

I have vague plan to place them inside one of these "hot" warm spriggan caves located on the northern coastside. Perhaps also around the hot springs area near darkwater crossing. It won't happen before v1.4. I'm afraid.

Its ok ill wait :)

Is there anyone lurking here with good english grammar competence that can do some grammar corrections on my future books for this mod? I know my english writing is understandable, but not that good. It's not a shitload of work. Perhaps also an interest in lore and writings is beneficial.

Also, any suggestions to the writings will be welcome ?

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Is there anyone lurking here with good english grammar competence that can do some grammar corrections on my future books for this mod? I know my english writing is understandable, but not that good. It's not a shitload of work. Perhaps also an interest in lore and writings is beneficial.

Also, any suggestions to the writings will be welcome ?

Oh what the heck, send them to me. I'll have a look. ?

Also have a minor suggestion (that may or may not be relevant considering your new version). For the NPCs you use in some of your events like the prisoners and such: consider making them all use appearance templates. Point them to bandits or other vanilla NPCs. That way people with generic NPC makeovers (such as Fresh Women, NPC Overhaul, Kallilies, etc.) will automatically get great looking NPCs.

4 hours ago, grawi said:

what kind of creature would you like to see in Skyrim

I feel really honoured because there are so many creatures released everywhere now that it's really hard to say what specific ones I want to see. Right now I'm looking for creatures for vanilla races that has several good animations made but few creatures to use them. Forexample, we have many great animations for the vampire lord. There is no creatures besides the vampire lord itself that make use of these animations as I'm aware of. In addition, you barely meet vampire lords when you play. So that is something I'm looking out for.

3 hours ago, Canceller said:

Would be nice to see animated schlongs for this too, especially the fat zombies:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56379

I did download it last year with the plan to implement it. Recently I found some new zombie models on sfmlab, so I think I will give that a go first. Takes some work to get ingame, but at the moment I'm enjoying the learning part of it.

On 4/5/2021 at 3:00 AM, Thor2000 said:

Could you describe the problem?

Several posts back someone reported that the Daedroth Female had messed up face, like grey face or something. I was following along in the thread and didn't see any conclusion to if someone found a fix for it. I took a screen shot from my own xedit to see what was going on, tried it in game and saw it myself. The female Daedroth does indeed have grey face. Previously it was mentioned that the issue was in the SE version only and not in the vanilla version of the mod. So just trying to see if anyone had addressed the issue or had a fix.

3 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Several posts back someone reported that the Daedroth Female had messed up face, like grey face or something. I was following along in the thread and didn't see any conclusion to if someone found a fix for it. I took a screen shot from my own xedit to see what was going on, tried it in game and saw it myself. The female Daedroth does indeed have grey face. Previously it was mentioned that the issue was in the SE version only and not in the vanilla version of the mod. So just trying to see if anyone had addressed the issue or had a fix.

Ah.. until recently it was my impression that she was working as expected. nessa  is doing some testing on v1.3 for SE and this did indeed excist in my converted version. I believe Nessa found a fix ?

1 hour ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Is the v1.3 nearly finnished ? :)

it's getting close :). But I think the SE version needs some more testing to prevent all the ctd issues from v1.2.

Also, depends on if I get this one finished or not. I might wait for v1.4 to have her included. But a sneak peak doesn't hurt.113475720_servantofmeridia.png.b328ca2bcee32806cf5047a17dd3d8a4.png

43 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

it's getting close :). But I think the SE version needs some more testing to prevent all the ctd issues from v1.2.

Also, depends on if I get this one finished or not. I might wait for v1.4 to have her included. But a sneak peak doesn't hurt.113475720_servantofmeridia.png.b328ca2bcee32806cf5047a17dd3d8a4.png

MULE kick death animation  needed!