Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

планируется ли в меню,  возможность отключать и включать спавн определенных существ?
is it planned in the menu, the ability to disable and enable the spawn of certain creatures?

On 2/10/2021 at 4:30 PM, bruhfrman said:

Is there a way to disable the male monsters so as to only include the female monsters in my game? Is there a way to add futa schlongs to the female monsters? Great work btw!

No there is no such features I'm afraid. It's not difficult to add schlongs to female creatures, but you need to make aroused/HARD mesh for them off course. I have been carefull about that since not all people are into the futa genre.

2 hours ago, grawi said:

планируется ли в меню,  возможность отключать и включать спавн определенных существ?
is it planned in the menu, the ability to disable and enable the spawn of certain creatures?

I briefly started it, but see now that scipting MCM is not among my god given gifts

3 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

No there is no such features I'm afraid. It's not difficult to add schlongs to female creatures, but you need to make aroused/HARD mesh for them off course. I have been carefull about that since not all people are into the futa genre.

Should be simple enough to make a patch for futa-fying things, if one is inclined to take the time to slap dicks on the creatures. I've tried my hand at it, but was ready to tear my hair out after flailing for 3 hours on one creature (I was trying to add the MNC ice atronach dick to the female model of it from some mod)

On 2/12/2021 at 11:29 AM, lindazana said:

Should be simple enough to make a patch for futa-fying things, if one is inclined to take the time to slap dicks on the creatures. I've tried my hand at it, but was ready to tear my hair out after flailing for 3 hours on one creature (I was trying to add the MNC ice atronach dick to the female model of it from some mod)

Skyrim is indeed one (perfect ??) way to kill hours.

5 hours ago, Bigjay said:

Anyway to get these creatures to work with defeat?

Defeat was actually the reason I made this mod. So yes it will work out of the box. But not if the creatures are not registrated in creatureframework. Re-register all mods in CF mcm. If that don't solve it see morenastycrittersSLAL mod page and troubleshooting section there

Hey, any chance this will get an SMP version? I tried it with SMP in SSE and some things (like the goblin) work but other stuff seem to only work with the CBPBP (whatever it's called in SE :D) physics.

11 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

Hey, any chance this will get an SMP version? I tried it with SMP in SSE and some things (like the goblin) work but other stuff seem to only work with the CBPBP (whatever it's called in SE :D) physics.

Do you have an example of what wasn't working? I use both CBP and SMP and don't see issues.

5 minutes ago, bcw81 said:

Do you have an example of what wasn't working? I use both CBP and SMP and don't see issues.

Yeah I did some mroe digging, so yeah I just realized even if I'm using SMP ABC, I can still swap back to CBP physics with a push of a button then everything works. The only situations where there is no collision is if I'm using SMP mode for BHUNP and a given monster doesn't have smp collision meshes, but even then I can just turn on CBP and at least I have some collision. So to sum it up: any monster that lacks the smp collision meshes will only work with CBP. For example the goblins have them so they work but the undead werewolf only works with cbp. Tbh I'm not even bothered by this just gotta know when to switch to CBP physics and it all works. :)

5 hours ago, Monolithical said:

Can confirm aswell on the SE file. Mihailogroidhard.nif has the ninodes and BSTriShapes, however, they are invisible and causes CTD's when it's spawned in-game.13117501_Screenshot2021-02-14172919.png.6d5a424f3c5904713cafe01eed8899b5.png

I fucked this one up. Tried to improve the meshes in blender but my edits led to CTD in version v1.2. I forgot to test it after the fix. There is a patch for LE at least in the download section. But must be converted to SE. I'm away from my computer at the moment so I can't convert it now.

I noticed that the "dwarven doll" and some other female looking creatures are using the default female textures rather than the textures provided for them in the texture folder. These bodies are designed for UNP, and I'm using CBBE which makes it look bad. I changed the texture paths using nifskope to the textures provided in this mod to fix them. It seems you originally meant to do this but may have forgotten.

1 hour ago, Painbow69 said:

I noticed that the "dwarven doll" and some other female looking creatures are using the default female textures rather than the textures provided for them in the texture folder. These bodies are designed for UNP, and I'm using CBBE which makes it look bad. I changed the texture paths using nifskope to the textures provided in this mod to fix them. It seems you originally meant to do this but may have forgotten.

Yeah ur right. I knew about the dDoll though. But I see the dwarven ripper also uses default folder location for textures. I'll provide a separate folder with compressed fairskin textures in the mod for v1.3.

Thanks Painbow!

On 2/14/2021 at 6:10 PM, alain31 said:

Hi,
I don't know if you have advanced with the mcm but there is this mod on the nexus to facilitate the creation of an mcm menu:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45647?tab=description
maybe it could help you.
i noticed a texture problem on the se version of the treeduckbill animals, they are purple.

thanks for your mod.

On 2/14/2021 at 6:10 PM, alain31 said:

Hi,
I don't know if you have advanced with the mcm but there is this mod on the nexus to facilitate the creation of an mcm menu:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45647?tab=description
maybe it could help you.
i noticed a texture problem on the se version of the treeduckbill animals, they are purple.

thanks for your mod.

the treeduck bills still needs that TBD patch for the textures (if you are on SE. If you are not SE then we need to speak!

Took a glance at the mod link. I think I have gotten as far as that mod will help you with. The MCM showes up ingame but there is no properties behind the toggle boxes. Gooser is taking a look at it to see if it's possible to turn these creatures on/off.

On 2/13/2021 at 11:45 AM, Thor2000 said:

Skyrim is indeed one (perfect ??) way to kill hours.

Defeat was actually the reason I made this mod. So yes it will work out of the box. But not if the creatures are not registrated in creatureframework. Re-register all mods in CF mcm. If that don't solve it see morenastycrittersSLAL mod page and troubleshooting section there

Damn. I cannot get it to function. It's weird though because they show up in creature framework, but don't work with matchmaker, sexlab, defeat or aroused creatures. I went to troubleshooting page on MNC. No idea whats wrong.

10 hours ago, Bigjay said:

Damn. I cannot get it to function. It's weird though because they show up in creature framework, but don't work with matchmaker, sexlab, defeat or aroused creatures. I went to troubleshooting page on MNC. No idea whats wrong.

Dumb question but is all other vanilla creatures working with defeat? Can you try a new game and see if it is any different (remember to allow creature animation in sexlab mcm. Easy to forget when troubleshooting)

It could also be load order when I think of it. I check mine and it's like this:

sexlab.esm

Sexlabaroused.esm

Creatureframework.esm

morenastycritters.esp

demoniccreatures.esp

sexlabdefeat.esp

sexlabmatchmaker.esp

14 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Dumb question but is all other vanilla creatures working with defeat? Can you try a new game and see if it is any different (remember to allow creature animation in sexlab mcm. Easy to forget when troubleshooting)

It could also be load order when I think of it. I check mine and it's like this:

sexlab.esm

Sexlabaroused.esm

Creatureframework.esm

morenastycritters.esp

demoniccreatures.esp

sexlabdefeat.esp

sexlabmatchmaker.esp

So they were in that order, but not that close together. Know what I mean? I just put them that close to each other, and BINGO. Ty so much for your help! Do you have a patreon?

On 15/02/2021 at 12:29 AM, Monolithical said:

Can confirm aswell on the SE file. Mihailogroidhard.nif has the ninodes and BSTriShapes, however, they are invisible and causes CTD's when it's spawned in-game.13117501_Screenshot2021-02-14172919.png.6d5a424f3c5904713cafe01eed8899b5.png

Same here in LE , whenever the ogroid gets hard it causes ctd 

5 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

Same here in LE , whenever the ogroid gets hard it causes ctd 

Yes bad mesh :). Patch in download.

Here's some new pictures of new skeleton mesh (created by RomeroZero here at loverslab)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11612-skeleton-texture-replacer/

I'm not sure if a bending schlong with moving balls are fit for a skeleton creature, but then again... I'm not going back to static dicks anymore. I made a new texture for the schlong. A nice white tip at the end. Indicates there is a lot of fucking going down there in the crypts ?

rz skeleton1.png

rz skeleton2.png

58 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Yes bad mesh :). Patch in download.

Here's some new pictures of new skeleton mesh (created by RomeroZero here at loverslab)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11612-skeleton-texture-replacer/

I'm not sure if a bending schlong with moving balls are fit for a skeleton creature, but then again... I'm not going back to static dicks anymore. I made a new texture for the schlong. A nice white tip at the end. Indicates there is a lot of fucking going down there in the crypts ?

rz skeleton1.png

rz skeleton2.png

That's the real boner on your Skeleton ?

I've got a problem here - 

First of all great mod. Works well, no big issues and no CTD's so far. 

Strangely enough, there were no problems until recently - Skavens are now completely invisible. They show up, can still talk, and still are 'there', but their bodies cant be seen. This started recently - I've been able to see them in game before. 

I'm on LE, with all the patches installed. Any idea what's gone wrong? Other creatures are still visible, I've noticed green goblins and a lot of duckbills in my recent play session. I'm not sure if it's effecting anything else but definately the Skavens.