Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

Hello english is not my first langage so sorry if i speak unclear. First all thank you for this mod, the range of monsters look incredible. I wanted to ask, Is it possible to remove spider/arachnid/insect type monster from this mod? Or could someone direct me if it was something that I would have to do on my end. Addittionaly, is there an list with pictures for each new creature and roughly where we can expect them to spawn? would be helpful in the pursuit of making own adjustments to mod. Again thank you for the mod,

Hey there @Thor2000 excellent mod, really well done!

I can confirm that I got the 50 & 76 json CF error and that the new demonicreatures.json resolves this when you reload all mods in creature framework.

For the people who want more/higher level creatures to spawn in the open world; this is an issue with how vanilla encounter zones are handled. I looked into this after I played from lvl 1 to 20 and would only find the lvl 6/7 demonic imps spawning outside caves and usually only the small and large demonic dinosaurs as random world encounters.

What I have read is that open world encounter zones scale with the world cell, you enter the world cell as a lvl 1 so the open world encounter zones scale to your lvl and select levelled monsters appropriately. If you want to world cell (and thus the encounter zones) to scale to you again you have to spend enough time in a different cell, people mentioned that this is 10 in-game days (or 30) and you can modify this value through the console.

To fix this I found a mod called Missing Encounter Zones Fixed (MEZF) ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23609?tab=description ) by gobbldygook which aims to fix this by making open world encounter zones scale to your level. I went inside riverwood trader as a lvl 1 and used player.advlevel to add xp up to lvl 25, exited riverwood trader and got promptly 1 shot by a lvl 40 rhino north of riverwood and later found a lvl 20 mihai wolf north of whiterun. As far as I understand MEZF adds 80 unused open world encounter zones and scales them to your lvl when you re-enter the world cell which did fix open world demonic encounters only spawning the lowest lvl version. 

The mod does conflict with realistic waters (which edits the world cell, thjere is a patch) and some lighting overhauls so read through before installing, you also need Follow Me and Swim After Me ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7026/?tab=files ) and you need to make this esp dependent on the MEZF esp so it loads right after. Enemies in the open world encounter zones added by MEZF can't follow you outside the zones (you can shoot them with a bow etc...) because in the vanilla game encounter zones are only/mostly inside and this mod fixes that.

There is more to improve though, Encounter Zones Unlocked ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19608 ) prevents encounter zones from being frozen at the lvl you first activate them so the zones you previously travel through can scale higher now.

And finally I used Improved NPC Encounter Zones (INEZ) ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27103?tab=description ) by DrFarmDawg which rescales the minimum/maximum for encounter zones depending on where they are (secluded open world zones will scale higher and the difficulty setting will boost the encounter zone lvl more), I haven't tested this on a normal playthrough but the author of INEZ says that they have tried INEZ with MEZF and could release a combined in the future. This mod does a similar thing to the EZ part of Skyrim Revamped - Loot and Encounter Zones ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14338 ).

tl:dr -

To spawn something other than the lowest lvl demonic/vanilla creatures in the open world use MEZF with its patches and the Follow Me mod so the zones scale, as a bonus 80 additional open world encounter zones are added which should increase the frequency of encounters.

To prevent these zones from being stuck to the lvl you first visited them use Encounter Zones Unlocked.

To scale encounter zones higher or add a randomization factor/scale them with how far they are from cities. Use INEZ or Skyrim Revamped - Loot and Encounter Zones or similar.

Make a bashed patch with Wryebash or equal.

Tested in Vortex.

This doesn't guarantee only high lvl encounters, just the chance of them spawning. (You're lvl 40 player on hardest difficulty, an EZ activates and with INEZ its 1.5x your lvl, the EZ is lvl 60 and looks for all levelled NPC <= 60 which can spawn, then it selects 1 "event/spawn".

Bugs:

I did a quick conflic check in SSEEdit and the standard wryebash settings exlude some of the demonic mudcrap/bears from spawning for which you need to drag those entries into the bashed patch. There is a conflict where some RDO stuff in the noble travelling with bodyguard gets overwritten but seems harmless. And some of the LCharAnimal didn't have "Calculate for each item in count" below the LVLF - flags for which I don't know what it does but the bashed patch does have "Calculate for each item in count" and I left it as that.

image.png.f71a9164996fba9038ec266ad610c47f.png

20 hours ago, sanguineros said:

Hello english is not my first langage so sorry if i speak unclear. First all thank you for this mod, the range of monsters look incredible. I wanted to ask, Is it possible to remove spider/arachnid/insect type monster from this mod? Or could someone direct me if it was something that I would have to do on my end. Addittionaly, is there an list with pictures for each new creature and roughly where we can expect them to spawn? would be helpful in the pursuit of making own adjustments to mod. Again thank you for the mod,

See FAQ on front page :)

19 hours ago, Arlissa said:

Bugs:

I did a quick conflic check in SSEEdit and the standard wryebash settings exlude some of the demonic mudcrap/bears from spawning for which you need to drag those entries into the bashed patch. There is a conflict where some RDO stuff in the noble travelling with bodyguard gets overwritten but seems harmless. And some of the LCharAnimal didn't have "Calculate for each item in count" below the LVLF - flags for which I don't know what it does but the bashed patch does have "Calculate for each item in count" and I left it as that.

Did wrye bash skip edits I made in LCHARmudcrab and LCHARbear? Hmm...probably because I was lazy and edited the vanilla LCHAR directly instead of adding a mod specific sublchar to them. I will fix that for the next update. Calculate for each item in count is more relevant for leveled lists that spawns items and not NPCs. I didn't know that when I started out with this mod. I thought I could spawn more then one NPC through LCHARs so I have been brutally testing different combos with all these flags. I'll clean it up when I find the time :).

thanks for the kind words btw....

1 hour ago, Biobob23 said:

For me this mod creates a fall in FPS in the Dwemer ruins of Mzinchaleft, 1st room. He does something to the Dwemer orbs.

You are probably on SE version, aren't you? The creature Dwarven doll is most likely the reason. she is causing CTDs and freeze for SE users. She got inside v1.2 with an accident. Download the v1.2 for SE once more and take the demoniccreatures.esp from that new version and overwrite the one in your folder.

EDIT:  I should probably ad that you mights need to wait 30 ingame days for the dwarven doll spawn to go away (unless you have a save before you entered the cell). Once the spawn is there it is there until its dead or the cell is reset. Yeah it sucks I know  ?

The dwarven doll is spawning inside DwemerLCHARs, so she can appear anywhere in dwemer ruins.

I'm testing a new version of the dwarven doll that hopefully will be managable by Skyrim SE as well.

3 hours ago, steiner76 said:

After I installed the last version some creatures have this problem with the Schlong

ScreenShot655.jpg

I did not change anything related to VICNs daedroth. I'll look it up tomorrow in my game and check to be sure. It looks like a skeleton issue.

1 hour ago, grawi said:

Oh its from mihail dusk panther and 4thunknown durzog, the main problem from them are the groin's too high, and the dong just floating the air, this is my version, in order to make the body attached to the dong is to move it down the body instead, so i dont fucked up the ABC skeleton bone and the SL animation 

image.png.22e0650ed5b9bdf930c9aea7d59e6d37.png

image.png.769d05a6dce33c80ff4e7456f67623ca.png

This is always the problem with Mihail monster mod that using sabrecat skeleton

18 hours ago, steiner76 said:

After I installed the last version some creatures have this problem with the Schlong

It works perfectly in my setup. I haven't had reports on this one from other users (yet). Have you looked at any skeleton modifying mods? Specially for werewolfs?

3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Oh its from mihail dusk panther and 4thunknown durzog, the main problem from them are the groin's too high, and the dong just floating the air, this is my version, in order to make the body attached to the dong is to move it down the body instead, so i dont fucked up the ABC skeleton bone and the SL animation 

This is always the problem with Mihail monster mod that using sabrecat skeleto

Nice fix Razzor. Going to keep that one in mind next time I bump into this.

Am I going to far now...

The thing is. Horses isn't quite right for me. I need something evil or unreal about them before I can enjoy them. This is a perfect combo. It's a demonish creature that brings the goosebumps out on not only my PC, but also myself ?

ScreenShot641.png

43 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

It works perfectly in my setup. I haven't had reports on this one from other users (yet). Have you looked at any skeleton modifying mods? Specially for werewolfs?

I don't have changed any skeletons and all the other werewolves are fine the werelion has the same problem. I make you a list of the problem with the exact monster NPCs what have this bug

25 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Are you on LE or SE?

I'm using LE

now I'm reinstalling your mod and test again maybe the problem is the creature framework.

If this does not help I go to the other version and check again.

i have seen that in the last version are Nord brides, Breton Brides etc is this a placeholder?

1 minute ago, steiner76 said:

I'm using LE

now I'm reinstalling your mod and test again maybe the problem is the creature framework.

If this does not help I go to the other version and check again.

The only thing I can add is that the dick of the werelion is scaled up 10-15% compared to vanilla werewolf. If you were on SE I would suspect that enlargement to be a potential cause.

I also looked at the json file and can't find wrong numbers. But if I screwed up here, more peopleshould have this issue.

Dick of the Daedroth is completly vanilla. Not resized.

48 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

The only thing I can add is that the dick of the werelion is scaled up 10-15% compared to vanilla werewolf. If you were on SE I would suspect that enlargement to be a potential cause.

I also looked at the json file and can't find wrong numbers. But if I screwed up here, more peopleshould have this issue.

Dick of the Daedroth is completly vanilla. Not resized.

I found the Problem, I needed to update the BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks to Version 2.0

sorry my fault

7 minutes ago, steiner76 said:

I found the Problem, I needed to update the BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks to Version 2.0

sorry my fault

interesting.... I'll write a comment on front page about keeping mods up to date. Specially that one.

Thanks for letting me know Steiner :)

Since we're talking werewolfs... I smoothed the meshes in v1.2 for the degonian werewolf creature which caused a freakin CTD. So make sure you download that patch. Available both for SE and LE (I did not test the SE version since I am on LE myself).

Won't belong before a new v.13 now with new dwarven creatures (old familiar ones with VICN models but new schlongs with new textures)

Me and Bcw81 had teambuilding yesterday to try solve this dwarven doll issue. She now works in both LE & SE. Dwarven doll will comes in two versions, as a fighter with increased energy level and the prostitute doll which she originally was. I`ll probably add more variants of her later on.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

interesting.... I'll write a comment on front page about keeping mods up to date. Specially that one.

Thanks for letting me know Steiner :)

Since we're talking werewolfs... I smoothed the meshes in v1.2 for the degonian werewolf creature which caused a freakin CTD. So make sure you download that patch. Available both for SE and LE (I did not test the SE version since I am on LE myself).

Won't belong before a new v.13 now with new dwarven creatures (old familiar ones with VICN models but new schlongs with new textures)

Me and Bcw81 had teambuilding yesterday to try solve this dwarven doll issue. She now works in both LE & SE. Dwarven doll will comes in two versions, as a fighter with increased energy level and the prostitute doll which she originally was. I`ll probably add more variants of her later on.

Ok I Have no problems with the Degorian werwolf no CTD on my site.

I have tested all creatures and found something rare to see in the picture. Can you tell me why are so many variants of brides, nobles, etc?

Sin.jpg

19 minutes ago, steiner76 said:

Ok I Have no problems with the Degorian werwolf no CTD on my site.

I have tested all creatures and found something rare to see in the picture. Can you tell me why are so many variants of brides, nobles, etc?

Sin.jpg

because we need variants... only one NPC looking the same is boring, or should I say vanilla?

Is there a way to disable the male monsters so as to only include the female monsters in my game? Is there a way to add futa schlongs to the female monsters? Great work btw!

18 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Am I going to far now...

The thing is. Horses isn't quite right for me. I need something evil or unreal about them before I can enjoy them. This is a perfect combo. It's a demonish creature that brings the goosebumps out on not only my PC, but also myself ?

ScreenShot641.png

you should definitely add it, yes or yes