Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

10 hours ago, nb097 said:

Cyrodiilian Wolf Grey2 (the record at index 50) has a bad plugin name for the race and skin forms (mihailDemonicCreatures instead of just DemonicCreatures).

I don't know what it doesn't like about DEMmihailgrahlrace (the record at index 76)... Scratch that, the race/skin/arousd form IDs are off. Race should be 76E17, skin should be 76E11, aroused should be 76E12.

Also, the warning messages only appear on a new game/game where Demonic Creatures/its creatures.d JSON file wasn't loaded, so that's likely why you don't see them.

You are a life saviour. How I managed to wrongly spell my own esp is beyond me... ?

Creature 76 is in fact the grahl and it is the DEM notification on the race which is the culprit. There is no such thing as DEMmihailGrahlrace in creatureframework. Corrected it to mihailGrahlrace.

Should run re-register all mods command in CF after pasting this new json file into the data\creatures.d folder.

DemonicCreatures.json

9 hours ago, _ULTRA_ said:

My suggestion for future updates , mhail monsters sasquatch and yeti, xivilai and ancestor troll from beast of tamriel :)

94714-1587365991-2064891914.jpeg

94714-1587366048-708441772.jpeg

25415-1576442256-1690913702.png

25415-1576442454-1549718381.png

76203-2-1467425356.png

I tried on Mihail Xivilai, it has human base wearing an armor body, the yetis got minor clipping on the groin as usual, not yet touch the beast of tamriel ancestor troll because we didnt have the proper dong for Ice giant as the base meshes, now we have ABC ice giant by baka, it seems fit now  image.png.c2069891926631825d48350b1844e97e.pngimage.png.b2bcdd4d40511400c513994abdc79ec2.png

On 2/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

I don't have SIC installed so that is definitely not an issue, I'll try traveling to a new location and if that doesn't work, a new game as I'm still early in the questline on that save anyway :) I'll update when I know more.

The mod is now working as intended. I love the fact you increased their stats, makes it quite a bit more challenging when playing on legendary mode. Can't wait for more updates on this project!

Okay, I have to ask... The mod seems to be pretty good, but how is it when it comes to stability? I've had nothing but issues with mods that add custom spawn points to the game, even some mainstream ones like Immersive Creatures. Can I install this and play the game normally, not worrying that in a couple dozen hours it'll become corrupt due to a corrupt spawn point and whatnot?

13 hours ago, shunter said:

Okay, I have to ask... The mod seems to be pretty good, but how is it when it comes to stability? I've had nothing but issues with mods that add custom spawn points to the game, even some mainstream ones like Immersive Creatures. Can I install this and play the game normally, not worrying that in a couple dozen hours it'll become corrupt due to a corrupt spawn point and whatnot?

This mod doesn't add new spawn points.  Didn't think SIC did that either but I could be wrong. I can't answer you. The mod is still beta. I'm not having issues so far, but I didn't have anyCTD issues with SIC either.

10 hours ago, SofieIsGrey said:

Im curious, what mod(s) are you using to make your skyrim into such a tropical rainforest type place?

I use this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33017 overwritten by this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83982

If you are going for it, PM and I'll give you some tips.

7 hours ago, bruh... said:

I know this isnt a feature yet, but is there a way to disable some of the creatures? 

Yes I'm working with MCM now, but I struggle. I'm considering making a patch to remove the most "not wanted" ones in a future update. So people, feel free to PM with suggestions.

For personal customization see spoiler:

To sum up the tabs (the categories shown on your left in tes5edit after you expand a mods espused in tes5edit:

"armor addon": creates the link between 3d model (nif file in your data\meshes folder) and the mod esp
"armor": contains the skin of the creature and uses armor addon as a reference. It also does other things.
"non-player character (actor)": Or the "NPC", is the creature you encounter in your game wearing the armor

These are the records you basically need to establish a simple "NPC/creature" in skyrim.
It might be a fourth tab, the "race", but most of the creatures in this mod uses vanilla races.

The NPC however, does not exist as anything else as a record in the mods esp.
You won't encounter it in the game unless you spawn it through console using it's ID.
Simply because there is no user or referencer that is using this NPC record yet (hereby called user).

The users so far in this mod is:

"Leveled NPC": (Signature LVLN): The so called LCHARs (leveled character lists) which is responsible to spawn every creature in Skyrim in an immersive way using dedicated spawnpoints.
"Cell": (Signature ACHR? This is world reference. A rather static way of placing NPCs in the world. You simply draig your npc id into a world cell in creation kit and there and it stays there no matter what level you are.

So to the question, how to remove a creature from the game without getting errors in any way?

What needs to be done is to remove NPCs record from its users. How to know which user a NPC is referenced in?

We'll remove the NPC record with the name spiderironmaiden from its excistence in the world(but keep it's npc data together with armor addon and armor)

----> BACKUP demoniccreature.esp!!!

Load Tes5edit:

1. Fire up tes5edit

2. unselect all mods except demoniccreatures.esp, press ok, load or whatever it says and wait until its finished loading.

Find your creature (spiderironmaiden):

3. Expand the demoniccreature.esp which is now showing up on the left below it's master esps (window1). Find "non-player character (actor) and expand it.
4  You know see a long list of NPC actors.To simplify searching in tes5edit, click "Name" (almost at the top, still in window1, to the right of FormID and EditorID). This sorts all NPC records by names alphabetical.
5. Locate ur creature and select it (window1). Look for Spiderironmaiden.

Find your creatures users:

6. Now look on the right side (window2). See all its data starting with "record healer" at the top, then signature NPC_. The tab selected to show these data is called "view". The view tab is where you can set attributes to your creatures (find this view tab together with several other tabs at the bottom in the window).
7. You don't want to change the creature data, but it's users. we need to change tab from "view" to "referenced By". So look at window2 at the bottom and locate the tab called "referenced By" (to the right of "view") and select it.
8. Now you see all the users of this Spiderironmaiden. It has two users. Both with signature LVLN, so we have two leveled NPC lists. DEMLCharAnimalHills and DEMLCharAnimalForestPredator

Remove the NPCs users:

9. We have to remove spiderironmaiden from these two lists. So doubleclick the first, DEMLCharAnimalHills and you will be transported to this list and its content.
10. You now see the leveled list with its EDID-Editor ID DEMLCharAnimalHills, and below, its content: two NPC records and two LVLN records.
11. Locate "Leveled List Entry" just above the DEMspiderironmaiden but below DEMLCharGallimimusADv.
OBS!!! NOT "Leveled list Entries" at the far top. That will remove the whole list.
12. Now right click the empty cell to the right of the cell containing "Leveled List Entry". Only if you have rightclicked in the correct location a choice to "remove" this entry will show. Click "yes I'm sure cause I am in fucking charge here". The whole entry containing DEMspiderironmaiden will be gone. There should be one NPC and two LVLN records left in the list.

Remove second user:

13 Now spiderironmaiden is removed from one list. Time to do the same with leveled list no2. Go back to step 5, and follow same procedure until step 12.
14 Confirm your edit by again doing step 5, 6, 7 and 8. Check that there is no users left in the "referenced By" tab. The creature is now a ghost in the mod, but you can still spawn it through console since NPC record, Armor addon and armor records are still intact.

Save and exit

15 Save (make sure demoniccreature.esp is selected in the pop up box), pres ok and close Tes5edit.

Notes:

*** NPCs can be listed more than once in a Leveled list.
*** sometimes this is easy, sometimes it's a spiderweb of leveled lists integrating each other and you really need to have the tongue in the right position to remove the records correctly.
*** As for now, no NPC in this mod is used by Quest":  (Singature QUST). This will be a bit trickier to remove since you have to edit the quests themselves.
*** Note that NPC may still excist in the world for another 31 in game days. Visiting the world cell before 31 days will reset this counter. Best way to see the effects right away: Find a cabin and sleep for 31 days.

Getting a game freeze when I enter Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Blackreach. I can see a character, female, with dwemer legs in the room. I think this mod is the cause? I checked out the Cell edit and it appears DwarvenDoll is the culprit. I just tried entering "War Quarters" and got he same freeze. Any ideas?

59 minutes ago, gooser said:

Getting a game freeze when I enter Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Blackreach. I can see a character, female, with dwemer legs in the room. I think this mod is the cause? I checked out the Cell edit and it appears DwarvenDoll is the culprit. I just tried entering "War Quarters" and got he same freeze. Any ideas?

It's the dwarven doll in this mod yes. But she wasn't supposed to make problems in the LE version. SSE version gave CTDs. You are on LE aren't you? I think I need to fire her.... sigh...

6 hours ago, gooser said:

No I'm SE.

Did you convert the LE version before the SE version was available? In SE version she is not present. Try downloading the SE version. There is also a patch for the treeduckbill creature that creates a weird texture bug for SE users.

I'm about to throw in dozen versions of these female draugrs. they`re just standard draugrs with a little retexture. I might fit bikinies to them, make them bustier (or have several versions of uhm... bustyness). Also I will attach hair to them from ks hairdos. Maybe some amulets her and there...

I haven't yet understood how they get those strap ons attached when your defeated by defeat for instance. My "female zombie" does not get this strap on.

The textures used here is Kajuan. Not sure if I will continue use them. Unless he/her allows me too. Ignore the distorted hand

Opinion needed:

Should I attach some kind of schlong to them? Instead of strap ons ..................... ?

Screen-Shot637.png

25 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I'm about to throw in dozen versions of these female draugrs. they`re just standard draugrs with a little retexture. I might fit bikinies to them, make them bustier (or have several versions of uhm... bustyness). Also I will attach hair to them from ks hairdos. Maybe some amulets her and there...

I haven't yet understood how they get those strap ons attached when your defeated by defeat for instance. My "female zombie" does not get this strap on.

The textures used here is Kajuan. Not sure if I will continue use them. Unless he/her allows me too. Ignore the distorted hand

Opinion needed:

Should I attach some kind of schlong to them? Instead of strap ons ..................... ?

Screen-Shot637.png

I  for one am very biased, i say yes to the schlongs,  but -maybe- for those who dont want that have a version without? Also i think strap ons are part of the MNC script.

10 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Did you convert the LE version before the SE version was available? In SE version she is not present. Try downloading the SE version. There is also a patch for the treeduckbill creature that creates a weird texture bug for SE users.

No I recently downloaded the 1.2 version of SE, once the main OP  said it was done.

1 hour ago, gooser said:

No I recently downloaded the 1.2 version of SE, once the main OP  said it was done.

Try the attached file. When I was porting it we had two versions, I wanted to try getting the DD version to work because I thought I found what went wrong the first time. I haven't encountered a dwarven ruin yet, so no crashes on my end - but this should remove DD from the list of spawnable creatures I think.

DemonicCreatures.esp

In MO just merge this with your current DC install and it should overwrite the ESP. I dont think you'll need to do anything else. (Though you may need to wait 30 days for the cell to reset)

1 hour ago, bcw81 said:

Try the attached file. When I was porting it we had two versions, I wanted to try getting the DD version to work because I thought I found what went wrong the first time. I haven't encountered a dwarven ruin yet, so no crashes on my end - but this should remove DD from the list of spawnable creatures I think.

DemonicCreatures.esp 375.18 kB · 2 downloads

In MO just merge this with your current DC install and it should overwrite the ESP. I dont think you'll need to do anything else. (Though you may need to wait 30 days for the cell to reset)

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Fayhe1 said:

looks like the shivering bishop doesnt work with LL at the moment. I assume its supposed to be recognised as a flame atronach since its using a flame atronach skeleton but LL doesnt seem to recognise it as such.

Not sure what you mean? What is LL?

34 minutes ago, grawi said:

у меня skyrim LE какой файл качать  в загрузкахъ не написано 
I have skyrim LE what file to download in the downloads is not written

Download v1.2 labelled Oldrim