Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

43 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Skyrim LE users: do we have a futa spriggan mod yet?

LL modder: here are 130 things with dicks.

All I need is a futa spriggan and matching anims I haven't seen it here yet anywhere except this mod.

Billyy's animation pack includes spriggan dicks for some animations... Not exactly what you were looking for (futa spriggan always that has it's own separate animations), but it at least gets you a pretty close end result.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:40 PM, Thor2000 said:

Weird...  try to type: help nekker

If you get no results then the mod is most likely not active or something else is happening.  Reason you see input in CF is "most likely" because it loads the json file directly upon a new game.

Ok, I reinstalled your mod and now I can spawn them at my location. I must have done something wrong the first time I dragged the folders in to Data.
Some of them look amazing btw!!!
However... I still haven't seen any in the open world and have been playing for about 4 hours now Oo. Now it totally makes no sense ?

4 hours ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

Some of them look amazing btw!!!
However... I still haven't seen any in the open world and have been playing for about 4 hours now Oo. Now it totally makes no sense ?

There's a lot of amazing 3D modders out there :)

Since you are not in  "new" game anymore it could be that all actor spots are filled and the cells needs to reset (takes 30 ingame days).

What you can try to do about that is to either travel to a new location/area you have never been to,  or you could test with a new game. Then these friendly prey animals should pop up pretty quick.

If you installed Skyrim immersive creatures (SIC) then it could be that it locates lower in you load order and overwrites everything from demoniccreatures (exterior area is preferred). See example below where demoniccreatures overwrites SIC. No friendly SIC animals will show up in my game. If SIC esp is located lower than Demonic esp your load order it will be the other way around naturally.

Lchar-Animal-Plains-Prey-overview.png

9 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

i have a question, i didn't see a fiend in the creatures list (fiend from witcher series) is it included? mihail did a monster mod for it, would be grateful if its there or if its added in the update.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89064?tab=files&file_id=1000313003

also known as Czarts.

I have looked at it before, but never tried it. Reminds me a little bit of the howler and wendigo. I will keep it in mind. Right now I feel like nordic ruins, dwarven ruins and falmer caves should have some more varity. It's actually the only reason I keep SIC in my game. It does an amazing job with the draugr and dwemer creatures

On 1/29/2021 at 7:29 PM, chuBBies1 said:

What @gborogboro said, well minus the ctd( I've been able to run my game just fine), I also noticed that interesting error message on the first initialization of the mod. Again, it hasn't caused my game to crash but just wanna let you know.

On a side note, I'm loving these creatures. Already fought a few goblins which made me happy since I don't have to travel to Solstheim to fight Riekling like enemies now lol. Also encountered a mummy which was cool... but Jesus Christ those Draugr dogs scared the hell out of me when I was exploring a dark crypt.

? the draugr dogs are my favourites.... I like to think of them as slaves of the nords. Bound to crawl on all four even in death.

Did you meet the goblins at the same time? Guess you met a patrol of them then?

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

? the draugr dogs are my favourites.... I like to think of them as slaves of the nords. Bound to crawl on all four even in death.

Did you meet the goblins at the same time? Guess you met a patrol of them then?

Yeah. I saw the goblins near Dawnstar when I was making my way towards Ustengrav. Also since then I've seen Dwarven Matrons, some giant falmer thing, and... dinosaurs. Fucking loving this mod. 

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I have looked at it before, but never tried it. Reminds me a little bit of the howler and wendigo. I will keep it in mind. Right now I feel like nordic ruins, dwarven ruins and falmer caves should have some more varity. It's actually the only reason I keep SIC in my game. It does an amazing job with the draugr and dwemer creatures

Czarts by Mihail is using Boar skeleton bone, clipping as always on the groin, Mihail already did his best for Czarts to looked like the original one from The Witchers 3, but yeah i prefer the wendigos type that using werewolves skeleton or gargoyle(by opusglass), we have 2 type of those already, but if you wanna try to fix that groin that would be another collection to your pack ?

1 hour ago, gooser said:

Not sure if this is benign.

20210201121754_1.jpg

And I have tried figuring out what it means. I also asked madmansgun what this number 50 (or 76 which was for another user) is a reference for. Is it the creature number in the json file or is it a number of a line?  Or something else.... sigh.

I've counted both upwards and downwards in that file without getting any smarter. The creatures those numbers indicates counting from top and bottom respectively is snowgoblin (falmer race) and cyrodiilian wolf grey (mihailcyrodiilwolfrace)

edited: Do you get that error message if you run the re-register all mods in CF once more?

I don't get that error message at all. Not in game. Not in papyrus log.

10 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

There's a lot of amazing 3D modders out there :)

Since you are not in  "new" game anymore it could be that all actor spots are filled and the cells needs to reset (takes 30 ingame days).

What you can try to do about that is to either travel to a new location/area you have never been to,  or you could test with a new game. Then these friendly prey animals should pop up pretty quick.

If you installed Skyrim immersive creatures (SIC) then it could be that it locates lower in you load order and overwrites everything from demoniccreatures (exterior area is preferred). See example below where demoniccreatures overwrites SIC. No friendly SIC animals will show up in my game. If SIC esp is located lower than Demonic esp your load order it will be the other way around naturally.

Lchar-Animal-Plains-Prey-overview.png

I don't have SIC installed so that is definitely not an issue, I'll try traveling to a new location and if that doesn't work, a new game as I'm still early in the questline on that save anyway :) I'll update when I know more.

5 hours ago, Kluze said:

How can I spawn them in console? I couldn't find them baseID with 'help' console command.

command 1: help "nameofcreature"        <= with quotes
This will give you the ID for the creature in question.

command 2: player.placeatme creatureid    <= no quotes here

Exit command window and the creature should be there.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

And I have tried figuring out what it means. I also asked madmansgun what this number 50 (or 76 which was for another user) is a reference for. Is it the creature number in the json file or is it a number of a line?  Or something else.... sigh.

I've counted both upwards and downwards in that file without getting any smarter. The creatures those numbers indicates counting from top and bottom respectively is snowgoblin (falmer race) and cyrodiilian wolf grey (mihailcyrodiilwolfrace)

edited: Do you get that error message if you run the re-register all mods in CF once more?

I don't get that error message at all. Not in game. Not in papyrus log.

Weirdly, It's not showing again. I didn't even reset CF, just reloaded a game a couple of times.

I think "Creature 50" or "Creature 76" is referring to the 50th (or 51st if  it is zero-based) node in the json tree.

17 hours ago, gooser said:

I think "Creature 50" or "Creature 76" is referring to the 50th (or 51st if  it is zero-based) node in the json tree.

Could you elaborate this further? For example what is zero based and what is considered the json tree in this mod?

Also, I googled and this came up (see post 1796):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/72/

In the case linked above it seems rolling back version of jcontainers from  4.1.3 to 4.1.2 solved the error message (post 1798). I have no clue what this means. So I am not concluding that people should roll back their jcontainer versions to 4.1.2 based on this. Not even sure if this error message has any consequences other than the message itself

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Could you elaborate this further? For example what is zero based and what is considered the json tree in this mod?

Also, I googled and this came up (see post 1796):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/72/

In the case linked above it seems rolling back version of jcontainers from  4.1.3 to 4.1.2 solved the error message (post 1798). I have no clue what this means. So I am not concluding that people should roll back their jcontainer versions to 4.1.2 based on this. Not even sure if this error message has any consequences other than the message itself

I'm using JContainers 4.1.12, based on reading the support thread for MNC SE.

2 hours ago, bcw81 said:

SSE users should still utilize the 1.1 TDB patch for 1.2 until the SSE port has been updated again.

Download SSE v1.2 has been updated with included patch. Also put out a message for on front page with a  note for those who still needs that SSE v1.1 TBD patch.

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

then I'm at a loss for the moment. I'll keep an eye out for trouble though ?

Cyrodiilian Wolf Grey2 (the record at index 50) has a bad plugin name for the race and skin forms (mihailDemonicCreatures instead of just DemonicCreatures).

I don't know what it doesn't like about DEMmihailgrahlrace (the record at index 76)... Scratch that, the race/skin/arousd form IDs are off. Race should be 76E17, skin should be 76E11, aroused should be 76E12.

Also, the warning messages only appear on a new game/game where Demonic Creatures/its creatures.d JSON file wasn't loaded, so that's likely why you don't see them.