Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

12 minutes ago, MonVert said:

So, Ogroids with dicks? Hunger with dicks? ?

DIcks with dicks?! ?

(Can  you give me a list of what *does* have a dick?  ?)

Yes, Yes and....... What?

At moment I dont have a list like that. I'll see if I can make one later on.

But I'd say approx 90% of the NPC records in the mod have an aroused mesh (with penis or tits whatever fits best). I did not put penises on triceratops, rhinos, fish types or other animals considered prey  ?

4 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Yes, Yes and....... What?

At moment I dont have a list like that. I'll see if I can make one later on.

But I'd say approx 90% of the NPC records in the mod have an aroused mesh (with penis or tits whatever fits best). I did not put penises on triceratops, rhinos, fish types or other animals considered prey  ?

Dang, and here I was hoping for the ultimate lore breaker,,, Dinosaurs with Dicks. ?

Congrats for your mods, now its been released at last yey, and you did it for some of the creatures that impossible to be implemented such as goblins Mihail, Ogroid belly now not that fat, i think you can do that too for the Bolgan and Ice titan, im speechless for this coming out of nowhere, anyway thanks again for this awesome patch, i cant even doing this, in the future i hope i can learn how to edit the meshes with 3dmax, blender.

Cheers for your mod

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

Congrats for your mods, now its been released at last yey, and you did it for some of the creatures that impossible to be implemented such as goblins Mihail, Ogroid belly now not that fat, i think you can do that too for the Bolgan and Ice titan, im speechless for this coming out of nowhere, anyway thanks again for this awesome patch, i cant even doing this, in the future i hope i can learn how to edit the meshes with 3dmax, blender.

Cheers for your mod

Thanks for your kind reply, Razzor :). Just minor edits I did in blender. Sometimes it worked. Most of the times it went straight down the toilet. Then I realised if blender failed me I could do simple mesh edits in outfit studio. Still struggling with mihail creatures though. I did try the bolgan. But it was too heavy. It would need a full rigging afterwards. I'm not quite there yet.

3 hours ago, MonVert said:

Dang, and here I was hoping for the ultimate lore breaker,,, Dinosaurs with Dicks. ?

There might be a gallimimus running around with a fox dick...  ? but I'm innocent. Creature framework assigns dicks based on members for races. But a dino with a fox dick us not a lore breaker now, is it?? I might give the gallimimus its own race.

8 minutes ago, EConway3118 said:

Amazing job. I have already tested a few creatures via console command and can confirm that a majority of them do work as intended. Thank you for sharing and I hope you keep up the great work!

Great.... let me know if someone is not working.

9 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Thanks for your kind reply, Razzor :). Just minor edits I did in blender. Sometimes it worked. Most of the times it went straight down the toilet. Then I realised if blender failed me I could do simple mesh edits in outfit studio. Still struggling with mihail creatures though. I did try the bolgan. But it was too heavy. It would need a full rigging afterwards. I'm not quite there yet.

There might be a gallimimus running around with a fox dick...  ? but I'm innocent. Creature framework assigns dicks based on members for races. But a dino with a fox dick us not a lore breaker now, is it?? I might give the gallimimus its own race.

Yeah that's something for your work, and i adored your ogrim edited meshes, also for the ogroid you edited the belly, the same method by Baka with ice giant, so for Bolgan you need to rigging it from the scratch ? its such a shame not all of Mihail mod can be added the dongs, because of clipping problem, btw i have several creatures that not yet have the MNC patches like beyond Skyrim bruma minotaur, some of Vigilant mod by Vicn, and some of jackgas creature mod, but well its still have the same dongs from vanilla creature that i implemented for em, or maybe i will share the mod and merge it with your mod if its ok with you ?

2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Yeah that's something for your work, and i adored your ogrim edited meshes, also for the ogroid you edited the belly, the same method by Baka with ice giant, so for Bolgan you need to rigging it from the scratch ? its such a shame not all of Mihail mod can be added the dongs, because of clipping problem, btw i have several creatures that not yet have the MNC patches like beyond Skyrim bruma minotaur, some of Vigilant mod by Vicn, and some of jackgas creature mod, but well its still have the same dongs from vanilla creature that i implemented for em, or maybe i will share the mod and merge it with your mod if its ok with you ?

I believe rigging from scratch yes. I just tried once and failed. Might give it another shot down the road,  but the mesh edits is larger than a "little modification" and then everything just crashes or spikes fill up my screen. Not sure what technically happens since I'm no expert on this. With knowlegde I'm sure you can easily avoid this. Afterall, people are rigging witcher creatures for skyrim skeletons with out a hassle.

The Viltuska Minotaur and Viltuska Ogre is already included. They have yet not adult support. Reason is that they`re actually "small" giants. So in xxx animations they will show up like small giants and nothing will align. I can adjust the size so they have same height as skyrim giants. Then animations will align, but.... it will be a big Ogre and a big Minotaur. Gonna look at the minotaur from the Skyrim Immersive creature mod. I know Bad Dog implemented a schlong for that one.

I'm always interested in new resource material. So if you have something I'll gladly implement it. Need permission from original authors off course. I started working on Vicns Glenmoril creatures. Too late I saw that he did not accept any use of his assets outside his own mod :(...lost some good hours right there....

1 hour ago, rickyking01 said:

hey this looks really cool and after looking at the meshes to see the monsters included im excited to try it!
I was also thinking the imga from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49682 and this mihail mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94714 might fit the theme of the mod

Imga was included and then removed... Reason is: It didnt move its mouth.. I'd expect that the jaws of the Imga wasrigged to the jaw bones of the troll skeleton. It wasn't So I scrapped it due to that ?. The Yetis and Sasquatchs is on my "to do" list. they look awesome. Do you notice any jaw movement on the Yetis?

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Is there any way to remove some creatures ? I genuinely like some of these but the Dinosaurs and stuff aren´t really my thing.

Well..... its easy to do so in creation kit or tes5edit if you are familiar with that. But every record is referenced across different sections. Also if it has as aroused mesh it is referenced in the json file for the creature framework. It needs to be removed there as well. If you know your way around tes5edit, handle armor, armor addon and LCHAR records I can provide a guide for you. How hard it is depends on which creature you want to remove :)

I should probably add if many wants the same, I'll make a patch to "include" the dinos instead of having it included in the mod. I have a feeling many feel the same way as you. I'm running a jungle Skyrim so they fit very well in here ?

28 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Imga was included and then removed... Reason is: It didnt move its mouth.. I'd expect that the jaws of the Imga wasrigged to the jaw bones of the troll skeleton. It wasn't So I scrapped it due to that ?. The Yetis and Sasquatchs is on my "to do" list. they look awesome. Do you notice any jaw movement on the Yetis?

I think it did not have jaw movement :(

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I believe rigging from scratch yes. I just tried once and failed. Might give it another shot down the road,  but the mesh edits is larger than a "little modification" and then everything just crashes or spikes fill up my screen. Not sure what technically happens since I'm no expert on this. With knowlegde I'm sure you can easily avoid this. Afterall, people are rigging witcher creatures for skyrim skeletons with out a hassle.

The Viltuska Minotaur and Viltuska Ogre is already included. They have yet not adult support. Reason is that they`re actually "small" giants. So in xxx animations they will show up like small giants and nothing will align. I can adjust the size so they have same height as skyrim giants. Then animations will align, but.... it will be a big Ogre and a big Minotaur. Gonna look at the minotaur from the Skyrim Immersive creature mod. I know Bad Dog implemented a schlong for that one.

I'm always interested in new resource material. So if you have something I'll gladly implement it. Need permission from original authors off course. I started working on Vicns Glenmoril creatures. Too late I saw that he did not accept any use of his assets outside his own mod :(...lost some good hours right there....

Well Baddog version for Ogre need to be update, because the dong not yet ABC support, so its just a meshes without doing anything actually ? even first i asked Baka to make Baddog dong support the ABC but he instead made his own dong for Ice Frost Giant, yup i aware for Ogre on Bruma is half the size of normal giant, but we can adjust em for SL creature animation, the same with Minotaur, anyway i have the ABC support for minotaur, and some of you haven't made the patches, can i share it with you in here? if you dont mind

If Vicn himself not accept this, well too bad though, because i have some of these Glenmoril creatures with ABC support, and still using it for personal own use

4 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Well Baddog version for Ogre need to be update, because the dong not yet ABC support, so its just a meshes without doing anything actually ? even first i asked Baka to make Baddog dong support the ABC but he instead made his own dong for Ice Frost Giant, yup i aware for Ogre on Bruma is half the size of normal giant, but we can adjust em for SL creature animation, the same with Minotaur, anyway i have the ABC support for minotaur, and some of you haven't made the patches, can i share it with you in here? if you dont mind

If Vicn himself not accept this, well too bad though, because i have some of these Glenmoril creatures with ABC support, and still using it for personal own use

There is an exclusive ABC dong for the Ice Frost Giant ? Is it inlcuded in Bakas latest version?

Yes plz share assets in here. I do not mind :)