Toxic Masculinity and Men's Shame

3 hours ago, Zin Jim 28 said:

t is also why men have testosterone, which is a literal poison and the reason men always die earlier

That's...not quite why.

It is the Y-chromosome itself that carries the problems. Testosterone is just a hormone, and even females produce it, and it does not cause problems unless you either produce too much or too little.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:25 AM, phillout said:

1 healthy man is enough to impregnate 10-20 women in his life with ease. There is absolutely no shortage of sperm. The sperm by default worth nothing. Zero. Nada. 

How much does ovum worth? Especially if a women actually had a pregnancy and given birth to a child? Check for prices on surrogate mother services. How much an average man gets paid for putting his dick into a woman's body in attempt to become a father? I guess you know the answer. 

There can't be any parity in a situation like that. Absolutely any society will be gynocentric - our species can't help it. Everything else is just an attempt to somehow bring the amount of misery in a life of an average human male to a manageable level in order to stabilize the society - so here comes monogamy, rules setting up men as the masters of the family etc. Without it the vast majority of men would never have an offspring, as it was in the distant past, and a large part of them would never even score. This would create a dangerous social tension, and alpha-males didn't want that. So they threw those low-status males a bone.

The term "toxic masculinity" is yet another modern option of controlling those low-status males, "wear you Wimp&Cuck badge with a pride, you are really masculine, without traces of toxicity". 

um

do you think that...

nutting is as much work as having an entire ass baby

there is a reason those are valued differently lol.

8 minutes ago, submissive miss tris said:

um

do you think that...

I have ass babies every time I sit on the toilet ?

I'm pretty sure painful pregnancies are just a human thing.

1 minute ago, submissive miss tris said:

well yeah but i dunno about you but my poops are not as big as literal babies. plus you don't have to go through 9 months of suffering to have one poop, only a matter of hours lmao

It was a really hard poop.

1 hour ago, submissive miss tris said:

shit i'm sorry man

Shit is right.

55 minutes ago, Captain Cobra said:

Should'a eaten your greens.

My food was green. I mean I had green eggs and ham just the other day.

Ah shit! We're getting off topic. Ahhhhh. Toxic Masculinity is bad. Eat healthy foods to reduce toxic masculinity buildup like beef.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:26 AM, submissive miss tris said:

um

do you think that...

No. It's simply a matter of supply/demand ratio. The supply of sperm is practically limitless. The ovary supply isn't.

It's the same as amount of work that miners put into digging up gold and diamonds having nothing to do with the prices. Those mining coal aren't working less, but the coal doesn't have the same price as gold.

7 hours ago, phillout said:

No. It's simply a matter of supply/demand ratio. The supply of sperm is practically limitless. The ovary supply isn't.

It's the same as amount of work that miners put into digging up gold and diamonds having nothing to do with the prices. Those mining coal aren't working less, but the coal doesn't have the same price as gold.

so just to confirm. you think that ejaculating is as hard to do as having a baby.

1 hour ago, submissive miss tris said:

so just to confirm. you think that ejaculating is as hard to do as having a baby.

Hm,  I suppose that is one possible interpretation.     I believe phillout is pointing out that the amount of effort required pales in comparison to the supply/demand.    Generally the people who post here tend to be a bit more cerebral than other mainstream social media sites.    However, since sarcasm is mostly reflected in tone of voice, it is sometimes difficult to see if you are simply being funny or snarky without the use of emotes.      You really did not think that someone would think that ejaculating is as hard as birthing a baby, correct?

40 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hm,  I suppose that is one possible interpretation.     I believe phillout is pointing out that the amount of effort required pales in comparison to the supply/demand.    Generally the people who post here tend to be a bit more cerebral than other mainstream social media sites.    However, since sarcasm is mostly reflected in tone of voice, it is sometimes difficult to see if you are simply being funny or snarky without the use of emotes.      You really did not think that someone would think that ejaculating is as hard as birthing a baby, correct?

Anything is possible with stupid.

18 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Not true unless you believe in infinite monkey typewriter theory.

I don't play 4th dimensional chess and I guess neither do the writers of Rick and Morty.

Still there are things that would make the monkeys of the past trip out if they knew this was a thing. Things like horseless carriages, libraries of information at the click of a button, indoor plumbing. I'd say monkey typewriter theory has gone a long way.

Besides I was talking internally. Anything is possible in the mind of a stupid person.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:35 PM, Tyrant99 said:

Not true unless you believe in infinite monkey typewriter theory.

The appropriate axiom is "Poe's Law" which is as follows "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article."