Toxic Masculinity and Men's Shame

12 minutes ago, 27X said:

Your refusal to admit your actual sexuality isn't anyone else's problem. I hear 4chan is hiring though.

Snarky; deep.

Too bad the joke flew over your head, and you decided to do some serious projection instead. ?

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Man I just ignore that bs anymore. Not worth getting my blood up about. :smirk:

Is ignoring bs really worth it? Small bs can turn into big BS if you aren't careful. My advice don't trust bs even if that bs is my bs but also don't forget to live your life.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:37 PM, nIn nIn nIn said:

Toxic masculinity?

Read - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_masculinity#:~:text=Toxic masculinity is thus defined,other emotions such as anger.

Men can be masculine without being toxic. Real men cry when someone they love dies or gets hurt. Real men can wear a pink shirt and it doesn't mean anything (ie - not gay) and many etceteras can be added to that very short list of just 2 examples.

If you can't be a "real man" without putting other men down who are "less" (in your eyes alone) then you are a toxic.

real men don't cry men hide their emotions. if a man cries that means he has low as fuck t levels. wearing pink isn't gay but why would i wear a color that is associated with feminine stuff if im straight (which i am straight)?

people that say men are pigs or hate men don't relies men are the reason your able to say that.  men invented the internet,computer and men where the ones that went to war to save your country.

On 7/23/2021 at 4:18 PM, neontube100 said:

real men don't cry men hide their emotions. if a man cries that means he has low as fuck t levels. wearing pink isn't gay but why would i wear a color that is associated with feminine stuff if im straight (which i am straight)?

people that say men are pigs or hate men don't relies men are the reason your able to say that.  men invented the internet,computer and men where the ones that went to war to save your country.

dying-of-laughter-gif-3.gif

On 7/23/2021 at 8:48 AM, neontube100 said:

Ada Lovelace called. She's telling you to 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01110111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101100 01101100 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100.

Edited by DoneBye
On 11/22/2020 at 7:40 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

If people aren't defined by their gender, then WTF is this supposed to mean?

Because gender is real. Gender Identity is made up because gender is define by genitals, not how you dress, act or look like. Toxic Masculinity specifically refers to men and their "toxic" behaviors. Yet they ignore Toxic Feminity and their toxic behaviors.

I think the Leftist part of the trans community doesn't get the concept that you can dress and look however you want and still be the gender you were born with(male or female). If you're a female and wanna look or dress like a dude, go for it. If your a male and wanna look or dress like a woman, go for it. If you want to go full trans and get surgery, go for it. If you can't afford surgery, just cross dress so people can know your trans.

I am biologically male and I'm straight, but some people have confused me for a transwoman because I wear guyliner, my hair is long and straightened. I don't get offended when people think I'm trans or female. I think people need to stop getting offended whenever someone uses the "wrong" pronouns on them. But what do I know? I'm just a very chill open-minded dude who surrounds himself with all types of people(trans, gay, lesbian, bisexual, straight, black, white, Christian, Atheist, Jew, etc).

This thread reminds me of the whole Goblin Slayer controversy where a bunch of randos decry the series for being too rapey. So what? Goblins are vermin that rightfully get exterminated by Goblin Slayer. These people don't seem to be fazed by any other violent act so why rape in particular? Are they mad that rapists get brutally murdered in this series? Did they secretly want to be a horny green midget that rapes women and gets away with it?

If it isn't toxic can I call those people SJWs? It is those people who criticize the series for being too rapey that are holding the Uno reversal card not me. If that is your fetish find a way to live that fantasy without breaking the law. Okay?

Edited by Darkpig

21 hours ago, neontube100 said:

On 8/6/2021 at 6:13 PM, neontube100 said:

Dude, you have to learn a lot.
Crying is normal regardless of sex.

Crying helps healing but stuffing it inside will hurt in the long run.

The last time i cried for days, was when my beloved cat had to pass away. This was very emotional for me. Why would i hide that? Because the world says so? Thats stupid.

Yes, men are so great. Thats why we are always winning. I am not sure if that was perhaps sarcasm. 

On 8/8/2021 at 12:58 PM, wutpickel said:

Dude, you have to learn a lot.
Crying is normal regardless of sex.

Crying helps healing but stuffing it inside will hurt in the long run.

The last time i cried for days, was when my beloved cat had to pass away. This was very emotional for me. Why would i hide that? Because the world says so? Thats stupid.

Yes, men are so great. Thats why we are always winning. I am not sure if that was perhaps sarcasm. 

real men dont cry. like i said if a man cries they have low as fuck t levels. that is the reason they would be emotional.

Edited by neontube100
16 hours ago, neontube100 said:

when my chicken died i didn't cry. i loved her so much. real men dont cry. like i said if a man cries they have low as fuck t levels. that is the reason they would be emotional.

Now who let 8yo Timmy on Loverslab, wtf. It's not like we have a checkout for his parents to come pick him up.

2 hours ago, CyanBunnye said:

Now who let 8yo Timmy on Loverslab, wtf. It's not like we have a checkout for his parents to come pick him up.

Doh! Feel so stupid.

Here I am scaring little children and it isn't even Halloween yet. Run along little Timmy. Come back in ten years yahear.

7 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Doh! Feel so stupid.

Here I am scaring little children and it isn't even Halloween yet. Run along little Timmy. Come back in ten years yahear.

Damn I swear Timmy, why can't you be like the other kids these days and uh... beat your meat on pokimane and stare at your iphone 12 hours per day.. On second thought Timmy, it's okay, LL is probably a healthier choice

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 9:13 PM, neontube100 said:

Men can wear pink. Bret Hart has always worn pink and he's straight.

HAHA I havent read many comments but saw the title? Men's Shame? I have none of that and "Toxic Masculinity" is a term created to TRY am shame men to act the way they want cause they don't like it. its all BS for the weak.

People like to use terms to try and shame people into being quiet, A few comments above is a great example, someone disagrees with what someone else says so they call them "8 year old Timmy". Trying to shame them into thinking the way they do by calling them immature. It's crazy in a world that everyone wants to claim to be unique, they fight off anyone who is different. Hypocrites, and if all else fails, they will grammar check thier post, like grammar is any form of intelligence. ?

All of this coming form a bunch of men pretending to be women on the internet.

Edited by Guest
Had something to add

This again ... haven't they locked this down yet? I'm totally straight (don't try to stop me), always loved boobies, big badonkadonks with tons of curves, estrogen, those 8-10s (you know the types), stuff that only broke Adam would have had a chance at having back when she was perfect.

With all that said, who wants to put a dildo in my ass and make me wish I was one of those superior beings? Ya think it will change my mind about loving them? Must be heaven for them and hell for the rest of us born with dicks.