snorp69

TAWOBA Remastered Light Armor Patch

This mod changes all "TAWOBA Remastered" armor that is heavy armor to light armor.  It also changes the keyword from ArmorHeavy to ArmorLight.

The only exceptions are the Bikini Guard Armor, Gloves, Helmet, and Shoes.  Don't ever change, Biki Niseman.  You are perfect the way you are.

Requirements:

Future Plans:

• I plan to convert this mod from ESP to ESM at a later date.

First and foremost, thank you to nisetanaka for your original work on TAWOBA.  Skyrim is practically unplayable without it.

Thank you also to SunJeong for TAWOBA Remastered for SSE.  So far, I think your TAWOBA conversion is the best one for SSE, and I'm glad you did the work even though so many other conversions exist.

Copyright:

It doesn't seem like I could get tired of playing this game, so right now I can't foresee that I'll abandon this mod.  But if I ever do, I don't want this mod to languish, or for folks who use it to suffer.  That's why I want to make sure that someone else can take it over from the outset.  I create mods for the games that I like best, but I almost never publish them.  This one is a rare exception.

This work is copyright under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license, except as outlined below.  My understanding of that license is that it means that you don't have to ask me and you can do whatever you like with this mod, provided that you give me credit and link back to my user profile at this site and my mod at this URL.  That said, I can ask you to take my name out if I don't like what you're doing.  It's explained here: https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_Attribution 

Here are my addenda to the copyright license:

• anyone willing can take over my mod if I don't respond to private messages to me requesting to take the mod over on this site within 3 months (the standard CC-AL license still applies)
  • anyone can publish my mod to another site if I don't respond to private messages requesting that permission to me on this site within 3 months (the standard CC-AL license still applies)
  • anyone is free to publish an update or patch for this mod in the discussion topic for this mod!
  • if you want to take this mod over at this site for this version of this game, my wish is that you take it over at the same URL so folks don't have to look for it.  The mods of this site can tell you if that's possible or not.

TAWOBA Remastered Light-1.0.7z

Nice idea, and something I tend to do myself, but I tend to duplicate the light armor as heavy and the heavy as light, and depending on what they are and look like, duplicate as clothing as well.  Though I do admit doing that is tedious as hell in xedit, but quite easy in the ck.

Could you perhaps do the same for TEWOBA as well? As far as I know, it adds more armors to the TAWOBA Remastered mod.

14 hours ago, vararth said:

Could you perhaps do the same for TEWOBA as well? As far as I know, it adds more armors to the TAWOBA Remastered mod.

I probably will, but I don't know when.  I want to make sure that this TAWOBA patch works for everyone before I repeat the process with the TEWOBA patch.  It's a tedious process.  It will probably be at least a week or two.