8 hours ago, Mars1991 said:

Will this break Slaverun? I know that the author has been absent for over a year but IIRC DD was integral part of it.

As far as I know all that is holding Slaverun together is duct tape and spit. So yeah this probably will easily break it, Im sure someone may make a patch though 

I am very impressed with the performance and response time of DD5.  I mean for instance, when the trips and falls event triggers while restrained, it happens within a few steps  not half a mile further down the road after the message first appeared. I don't however have DCL installed with this version, I have a notion that might affect things but hopefully not.

Well done to all involved and huge thanks for keeping it going.

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

and ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+, will it be supercede by zaz v9.xx?

To add onto what @Richard1234 said, Devious Devices is no longer dependent on ZaZ. You do not need ZaZ for DD, but they can be used together. So your question would be better asked on the ZaZ thread. ZaZ is maintained by entirely different people.

From what I understand, large projects are trying to move away from ZaZ because all further updates to it have not been official and have had a number of consistency issues (parts being removed in later versions, which is bad practice for a framework such as ZaZ), and a number of bugs due to quality control issues and incompatibilities due to poor update choices.

Devious Devices is trying to contain all the stuff necessary to function within itself now, minus SexLab, SexLab Aroused and normal body and animation-related requirements.

14 hours ago, Skullered said:

Everything should be compatible with a few exceptions:

BRRF:

New inflatable panel gag mash-up

For Him:
Pet suit

Rope elbowbinder

New straitjacket variants from Uneven Steven

For a full changelog of whats changed since the standalone versions:

Reveal hidden contents

Beast Race Refits:

Reveal hidden contents

-Added proper meshes for [Hæretic]'s items. They will no longer use fallbacks.

-Added meshes for "ZaZ" metal yokes.

-Added a reminder to the plugin description header that it needs to be placed after For Him
-Added myself to the plugin author header
-Reforwarded all keywords on all armor records
-Sorted masters on the plugin

For Him:

Reveal hidden contents

-Added proper custom meshes for [El_Duderino]'s items.
-Added meshes for [Collygon]'s items.
-Added new meshes for straitjackets.

-Added meshes for hobble dresses.
-Added proper custom mesh for the catsuit collars.
-Added meshes for [Hæretic]'s items, and remade existing meshes.
-Added meshes for [nytesorrow]'s hoods.
-Added meshes for catsuit and zipsuit items.
-Added meshes for all but two (pet suit and elbowbinder) of [Supertin]'s items (rope items and tape gags) as well as changed item descriptions to neutral ones.
-Added meshes for some of the included "Zaz" items.
-Added meshes for transparent restrictive items.
-Added SOS_Revealing keyword to items where schlong is meant to be visible (SOS is not required).
-Remade the gas mask mesh.
-Modified several item descriptions to make them gender neutral.
-Fixed 3D Index value being incorrect on gas mask color variants, causing texture sets to not get applied correctly.
-Changed several armor script VMADs from custom or outdated scripts in favor of default scripts, to be more compatible with the latest version of DD.
-Changed genital piercing names to a more neutral name.
-Changed the "Pierced Clit" magic effect to have a more neutral description and name.
-Changed a few modified item descriptions to be more in line with the current version of DD's descriptions.
-Removed several overrides that had very minimal impact, or virtually none, including grammatical corrections in favor of preserving master values for compatibility.
-Removed references to "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" in order to remove it as a master. ZaZ Animation Pack is no longer a requirement.
-Forwarded EditorIDs, inventory names, slots, AA data and item stats with latest values from DD.

-Added the names of people who've worked on For Him in the past to the plugin author header
-Carried over changes to allow catsuit and bondage mitten colors to work properly in first person for female characters
-Carried over changes to rope colors in the inventory
-Reforwarded all keywords on all armor records
-Sorted masters on the plugin

-Fixed PA piercing textures not being included.

-Changed PA piercings to use texture sets instead of multiple meshes.

-Removed schlong from PA meshes, as it isn't even rendered in-game.

-Deleted redundant PA mesh files following texture sets change.

-Put all loose files into a .bsa, as it vastly speeds up loading as well as install times.

Wow! Tested it out and damn this is a big upgrade from last time. Huge tanks, very impressive converts. All my old custom refits/replacements work perfectly fine with this as well without any additional work from my side, very nice ?

5 hours ago, RoxDox said:

As far as I know all that is holding Slaverun together is duct tape and spit. So yeah this probably will easily break it, Im sure someone may make a patch though 

Someone tested Slaverun during the beta and said that it was still working as well as it was with DD4.

The only custom devices Slaverun has are two soulgem plugs, so no danger of breakage in that point. Now if outfit equipment works - which I guess it should - then Slaverun dodged the bullet this time. 

8 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Thanks for the update!

Question: Is it safe to install over the previous version of DD on an existing save? (disabling the previous DDI,DDA,DDE and then enabling the new ones). Also, will other DD-related mods work properly with it? Like Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams, DD Helpers, etc.?

I just tried this and it "seems" to work.

However, in Vortex I get the remark that several other mods (DCL, immerslave, Laura's bondage shop, DF, AS-LAL) are missing the masters 'DD expansion & DD integration'.

When loading my save in SKyrim I also get the remark that items from removed mods will be removed from the game. However, it seems that the slaves that are following me still have their restraints.

Only strange thing I have encountered is that my Vanilla Glass Gloves where the wrist is transparent but not the hand itself.

1 minute ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I just tried this and it "seems" to work.

However, in Vortex I get the remark that several other mods (DCL, immerslave, Laura's bondage shop, DF, AS-LAL) are missing the masters 'DD expansion & DD integration'.

When loading my save in SKyrim I also get the remark that items from removed mods will be removed from the game. However, it seems that the slaves that are following me still have their restraints.

Only strange thing I have encountered is that my Vanilla Glass Gloves where the wrist is transparent but not the hand itself.

This is a bad error, I think it means when you enabled 4.3 in the mod manager and installed 5.0, the Integration and Expansion .esm files were unchecked in the load order. You should not get that "missing dependencies" error from loading a saved game.

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

This is a bad error, I think it means when you enabled 4.3 in the mod manager and installed 5.0, the Integration and Expansion .esm files were unchecked in the load order. You should not get that "missing dependencies" error from loading a saved game.

It was stated in by Kimy that you need to remove Devious Devices 4.X from your current playthrough before updating to 5.0. As in, load game in a small uninhabited cell, wait 30 seconds, save game. Close the game, disable Devious Devices and all things that depend on it, load the game and load your save (saying yes to load without those plugins). Then wait a minute or two for scripts to finish up, then save. Close the game. Run ReSaver from FallrimTools to clean the game of unloaded scripts, save the replaced save file (I recommend Save as so the names aren't the same, making it confusing to know which is which). Then enable Devious Devices 5.0 and all your old mods, load the game, and initialize everything.

In my opinion, I think it's unwise to continue a save updating major Devious Devices versions. This is going to bring a lot of bugs as the game and its mods will be expecting old scripts and its data.

I, personally, will be starting a new game with this update. And I'm also going to wait for some of the other mods to update for 5.0. DCL is going to get an update soon. I recommend waiting, personally.

1 hour ago, Inquizit0r said:

Thanks for the update!

Question: Is it safe to install over the previous version of DD on an existing save? (disabling the previous DDI,DDA,DDE and then enabling the new ones). Also, will other DD-related mods work properly with it? Like Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams, DD Helpers, etc.?

Not recommended. DD5 should be started with a new game, and installed after removing all previous DD versions.

9 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

The blurb says you can create your own DD mod without writing a single line of code. I would still like to try but Haven't a clue. 

Is there a layman's version of how to start?

I am not sure you can create an entire -mod- without a single line of code, but you certainly can create custom devices without scripting. :)