@Kimy I think i found a bug in DD 5.1, zadLibs.DDI_DebugFixDevices()
Probably not too important, considering it is in a debug function.

Spoiler

I omitted any irrelevant lines, so use the line numbers as reference.
I believe the red i on line 1560 is a mistake and it should be a j instead.

1546  i = PlayerRef.GetNumItems()
1547  While i > 0            
1548     i -= 1
1549     kForm = PlayerRef.GetNthForm(i)
....     ...
1556              Int j = zadTemporaryDeviceStorage.GetSize()
1557              bool removeRendered = True
1558              while j > 0
1559                 j -= 1
1560                 rdevice = zadTemporaryDeviceStorage.GetAt(i) as Armor
1561                 if rdevice == kForm
1562                    removeRendered = False
1563                 EndIf
1564              EndWhile

....     ...
1576  EndWhile

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Captured Dreams mod technically doesn't exist anymore so it cannot be supported. If you mean adding devices that CD had into DD core mod then that is different and would need permissions. I don't know what extra devices it had though... just other color variations was it?

I was think that you could take what you had in 4.3 and convert to 5.1+.

Is that possible?

The only issues I had was with the CD harness when you do deliveries and if you choose to payoff the debt you owe and sometimes the bra would be invisible.

Folks, I have read through all the FAQ and did my google due diligence but I think I ran into a dead end... Help.

I've decided to update my DCL and DD to 9.0 and 5.1. I've narrowed down the issue on the DD LE 5.1 - New game crashs with this one installed. Switching back to the older version DD package then the game works fine.

Under Vortex I cannot see any conflict in both the mod or plugins. I don't know which other mod is causing this capatibility issue with DD 5.1, I have tried disabling anything I can think of, but so far no luck. Anything from the Zaz animation maybe? Does anyone experiencing the similar issue and what conflicting mod do you find?

Attached a list of mod I got before switch to DD LE 5.1

mod.jpg

2 hours ago, hahaha123123 said:

Folks, I have read through all the FAQ and did my google due diligence but I think I ran into a dead end... Help.

I've decided to update my DCL and DD to 9.0 and 5.1. I've narrowed down the issue on the DD LE 5.1 - New game crashs with this one installed. Switching back to the older version DD package then the game works fine.

Under Vortex I cannot see any conflict in both the mod or plugins. I don't know which other mod is causing this capatibility issue with DD 5.1, I have tried disabling anything I can think of, but so far no luck. Anything from the Zaz animation maybe? Does anyone experiencing the similar issue and what conflicting mod do you find?

You don't see conflicts because Vortex is garbage. Cursed Loot should have conflicts with DD itself, but that's fine and you can ignore.

Spoiler

conflicts.png.1671436d138bc37754c4ab9b0ff87184.png

You don't have CrashFixes or LoadGameCTDFix, so it's no wonder you are crashing. Have you configured SKSE and ENBoost? Remove DD 4 (DDA, DDI, DDX) before you start installing DD 5.

Also your mod priorities in the list were a bit off, or i don't know how Vortex will sort out the load order based on your mod list... Cursed Loot cannot be before DD because DD is a dependency.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You don't see conflicts because Vortex is garbage. Cursed Loot should have conflicts with DD itself, but that's fine and you can ignore.

Reveal hidden contents

conflicts.png.1671436d138bc37754c4ab9b0ff87184.png

You don't have CrashFixes or LoadGameCTDFix, so it's no wonder you are crashing. Have you configured SKSE and ENBoost? Remove DD 4 (DDA, DDI, DDX) before you start installing DD 5.

Also your mod priorities in the list were a bit off, or i don't know how Vortex will sort out the load order based on your mod list... Cursed Loot cannot be before DD because DD is a dependency.

Thank you kind sir. The LoadGameCTDFix did the trick... I thought FNIS XXL will prevent too many animation issue... guess it is not.

8 hours ago, hahaha123123 said:

mod.jpg

Also, I saw that you have NI and racemenu.  If you have the most current racemenu, it has NI in it.  So you don't need it.  Not that it is related.

has anoyone having this bug?

any mod using devious device trying to applying devious device item on my character just strip it and dont equip device

the only one that work is belt quest from laura's shop

anybody have a solution to my problem ?

4 hours ago, lord,k, said:

has anoyone having this bug?

any mod using devious device trying to applying devious device item on my character just strip it and dont equip device

the only one that work is belt quest from laura's shop

anybody have a solution to my problem ?

I sadly don't have solution, but I have been trying to help solve similiar problem for one user using my mod. From my best understanding this could be either because you use older version of DD and mods that use newer LockDevice function which older version of DD doesn't have. From the way you said it looks like the devices from lauras shop works fine. Try other options from that mod if they equip devices. Also try using command or Add item Menu to add devices and equip them yourself to see if they works. If only some of them works I think you forget to run BodySlide.

(Sorry for the bad english) Faced such a problem. In the MSM settings, I clicked 'register devices' and that's it! DD has become version 4.61 and is not updated in any way. The mod turned off, reinstalled, cleaned the save, no sense. I installed both DD 5.0 and DD 5.1. Version 4.61 still remains

I just moved my Skyrim setup from a laptop to desktop. Skyrim was a fresh install, but I just copied over the MO2 and mods over onto the desktop.

On the laptop, no issues. On Desktop, I'm missing *some* device textures but not all - exactly like when you forget to run BodySlide. So far I've noticed ropes don't appear, leather pony boots and leather hobble jackets are missing, haven't noticed anything else missing from DD or DCL yet.

I ended up doing a fresh DD/DCL install, ran BodySlide with the right groups selected, and even with all groups selected. No dice.

I think they're just missing? When I open the Group Manager window in BodySlide I search the list and don't find leather pony boots. I do find some Hobble jackets, but they conflict with straightjacketx when you build the meshes.

I imagine no one else is having this issue because it seems kinda glaring, but Idk what else I could be missing.

@Kimy For your consideration:
There are at least several functions where instead of returning from a loop, they set some Bool to true, which is then used to stop the loop when checked in the While expression. It only makes the code longer and harder to read (see the comparison below).

Original function in zadEquipScript:

Spoiler

Bool Function IsEquipDeviceConflict(Actor akActor)
    If EquipConflictingDevices.Length > 0
        int i = EquipConflictingDevices.Length
        Keyword kw
        bool break = false
        While i > 0 && !break
            i -= 1
            kw = EquipConflictingDevices[i]
            If kw && akActor.WornHasKeyword(kw)
                break = true
            EndIf
        EndWhile
        If break
            If zad_EquipConflictFailMsg
                zad_EquipConflictFailMsg.Show()
            EndIf
            Return True
        Endif
    EndIf
    Return False
EndFunction

Same functionality, but without the break stuff:
(and without redundant  EquipConflictingDevices.Length > 0  condition check)

Spoiler

Bool Function IsEquipDeviceConflict(Actor akActor)
    int i = EquipConflictingDevices.Length
    While i > 0
        i -= 1
        Keyword kw = EquipConflictingDevices[i]
        If kw && akActor.WornHasKeyword(kw)
            If zad_EquipConflictFailMsg
                zad_EquipConflictFailMsg.Show()
            EndIf
            Return True
        EndIf
    EndWhile
    Return False

EndFunction

@Kimy Another pet peeve of mine...
I noticed several scripts using alias functions like GetAV, GetActorBase, etc. - these are non-native wrapper functions which actually call the native function (like GetActorValue).
Everytime you use GetAV or similar alias function, you are calling two functions, instead of just one if you'd use the native function GetActorValue directly.
Not a big deal, but is it worth saving few keystrokes?

btw. there are plenty others like that, if you want to check:

Spoiler

AddToFaction, ClearForcedLandingMarker, ClearVendor, DamageAV, FindClosestActorFromRef, FindClosestReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef, FindClosestReferenceOfTypeFromRef, FindRandomActorFromRef, FindRandomReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef, FindRandomReferenceOfTypeFromRef, ForceAV, GetActorBase, GetAR, GetAV, GetAVIByName, GetAVIByID, GetAVMax, GetAVPercentage, GetBaseAV, GetFirstPersonFOV, GetSkillLegendaryLevel, GetStage, GetStageDone, GetWorldFOV, HasKeywordStringIsBattleaxe, IsBoots, IsBow, IsClothing, IsClothingBody, IsClothingFeet, IsClothingHands, IsClothingHead, IsClothingPoor, IsClothingRich, IsClothingRing, IsCuirass, IsDagger, IsGauntlets, IsGreatsword, IsHeavyArmor, IsHelmet, IsJewelry, IsLightArmorIsMace, IsShield , IsStaff, IsSword, IsVendor, IsWarAxe, IsWarhammer, MakeVendor, ModAR, ModAV, RestoreAV, SetAR, SetAV, SetFirstPersonFOV, SetSkillLegendaryLevel, SetStage, SetWorldFOV, SplineTranslateToRef, TranslateToRef,

All ColorForm functions except Get/SetColor,

ObjectReference.X/Y/Z,

Almost all the functions of Race script:

AllowPCDialogue, AllowPickpocket, AvoidsRoads, CanFly, CanSwim, CanWalk, CantOpenDoors, ClearAllowPCDialogue, ClearAllowPickpocket, ClearAvoidsRoads, ClearCantOpenDoors, ClearNoCombatInWater, ClearNoKNockdowns, ClearNoShadow, IsChildRace, IsImmobile, IsNotPushable, IsPlayable, MakeCanFly, MakeCanSwim, MakeCanWalk, MakeChildRace, MakeImmobile, MakeMobile, MakeNoKnockdowns, MakeNonChildRace, MakeNonFlying, MakeNonSwimming, MakeNonWalking, MakeNotPushable, MakePlayable, MakePushable, MakeUnplayable, NoCombatInWater, NoKnockdowns, NoShadow, SetAllowPCDialogue, SetAllowPickpocket, SetAvoidsRoads, SetCantOpenDoors, SetNoCombatInWater, SetNoShadow

(look inside source scripts that came with SKSE, to see what is the actual function to use instead - if desired)

An addendum to my previous post about "wasteful" alias functions...

Spoiler

First, scripts zaddradiantmasterscript, zadGagPanelScript, and zadLibs are using alias function AddToFaction on several occasions... just saying :)
Secondly, in each of the scripts there is one place where it even does the following:

actor.AddToFaction(faction)
    actor.SetFactionRank(faction, rank)

...which translates into this code:

if !actor.IsInFaction(faction)
        actor.SetFactionRank(faction, 0)
    endIf

...while it could be just one line:

@Kimy found a bug in script zadPiercingNippleScript, function OnEquippedFilter():

Equal comparison operator used instead of assignment.

Spoiler

int Function OnEquippedFilter(actor akActor, bool silent=false)
    if akActor == none
        akActor == libs.PlayerRef
    EndIf

+ Same exact bug in function OnEquippedFilter() in script zadPiercingVaginalScript.
+ Same exact bug in function EquipDeviceFilter() in script zadRestraintFullScript.

+ Same exact bug in function OnEquippedFilter() in script zadx_RopeHarnessScript.

+ Same exact bug in function OnEquippedFilter() in script zadxChainHarnessNippleChainScript.

One more thing, script zadPiercingNippleScript, function OnEquippedFilter():
Possibly incorrect use of NotifyActor() instead of NotifyPlayer() ?

Spoiler

int Function OnEquippedFilter(actor akActor, bool silent=false)
    if !akActor.IsEquipped(deviceRendered)
        if akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra)
            if akActor == libs.PlayerRef && !silent
                libs.NotifyActor(strFailEquip, akActor, true)

+ Same thing in zadRestraintFullScript, function OnEquippedPre() ...maybe it isn't a mistake then? but i do not know that.

@Kimy found a bug, and even though it isn't really breaking anything, it is a bug, so it should be fixed :)
script zadYokeQuestScript, function AttemptRemoveYoke(): Missing return statement

Spoiler

bool Function AttemptRemoveYoke()
    if Utility.RandomInt(1,100) <= 25
        RemoveHeavyBondage(libs.zad_DeviousYoke)
        return true
    Else
        ; Display failure message
    EndIf
    return false      <--- this line is actually missing, and technically speaking, it should be there    

EndFunction

DD and everything seem to work nicely, EXCEPT that my follower (Chloe from Cursed Loot) ignores Armbinders and other restrictive devices that would change the walking animation.

My character does it, when she's standing still she does it, but as soon as she starts walking, her handless arms start moving around with the armbinders on the back.

Is that maybe some MCM thing I should click or could it be with anything else in my load order? (I don't get any conflicts that seem related)

Loadorder:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Toys.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
Orc Enhancer.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
BBD_Nova.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
SkyUI.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Vivid Weathers - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp
Purewaters.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
3DNPC.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Lore.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
BDIC.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Abigail The Maid.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
DW.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SLPleasure.esp
SRR Comments Standalone.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabAroused Plugins.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
iHUD.esp
Remove Recurring Messages.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
FNISspells.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
adcSexlife.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

On 3/26/2021 at 5:05 PM, Mercor said:

Hi, were you playing with a male PC?

If not, can you tell me at least what you did to solve the problem? I'm having problems harnesses on my male PC and I happen to also have problems with straightjackets (but I don't know if they are handled by For Him). I might have a similar issue, but I can't find what's supposed to be in the files

Sorry, i've never played a male PC so i don't know how to help. The only thing i have done was not ingame. I just copied the right files into the game directory manually because the NMM didn't do so.

hi i wounder please  if someone can help , when i try to install the mod through nexus manager (just been updated i might add) it gets to 50 per cent then error mod not activated comes up i even tried a fresh download only to have the same results , any idea how i can resolve this please 

9 hours ago, woodie99 said:

hi i wounder please  if someone can help , when i try to install the mod through nexus manager (just been updated i might add) it gets to 50 per cent then error mod not activated comes up i even tried a fresh download only to have the same results , any idea how i can resolve this please 

You need to find what the error is and NMM should be writing log file. However not many people here can offer you more support because MO2 is far better and more popular.

@Kimy Wooden horse pole activator (form xx0063F9 in Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm) defines script property Reward without type and value, which causes the following error in Papyrus log:

[04/10/2021 - 09:42:10AM] ERROR: Property Reward on script zadcFurnitureScript attached to  (6210E349) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type

It should be changed to something like:

Spoiler

258707652_DeviousDevices-Contraptions5.1WoodenHorsePolepatched.thumb.png.c3a11e854eea770e86b235fceec45337.png

On 4/9/2021 at 4:22 AM, woodie99 said:

This is a really old NMM bug.

First, check that the archive file (zip) for your install is not corrupt and that you can unpack it manually.

If not, download a good copy.

If the problem isn't that...

You might consider moving to the updated Community Edition of NMM, if you aren't using it.

Otherwise, if you are already using it, you should probably seek help from the NMM community developers.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is a really old NMM bug.

First, check that the archive file (zip) for your install is not corrupt and that you can unpack it manually.

If not, download a good copy.

If the problem isn't that...

You might consider moving to the updated Community Edition of NMM, if you aren't using it.

Otherwise, if you are already using it, you should probably seek help from the NMM community developers.

figured it out but thanks , but i am going to move to special edition from now on through