22 hours ago, Chiko said:

Bruh, people have daily lives and their own things they need to do, take a chill pill and wait

Schön gesagt,... super viele Likes... der Kommentar war aber auch an Kimy gerichtet und nicht an dich,... !? :classic_wub::classic_smile::classic_happy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said.... super many likes... but the comment was also addressed to Kimy and not to you.... !? :classic_wub::classic_laugh::classic_happy:

@Kimy this was mentioned in the DCUR thread, but I am following up here because it looks like it is actually a DD issue.

Armbinders are preventing the carriages from working, even if fast travel is otherwise enabled. Yeah I could just fast-travel but it feels less immersive ?. I am not 100% sure about the technical reason why; I think it is because they prevent activation of the carriage furniture.

I found a technically simple workaround: If the bWaitForPlayerToSit variable of the carriage quest (DialogueCarriageSystem, 0x00017f01) is set to false, then the carriage works because the player does not have to activate the furniture. This will even work with mods that override the script as long as they keep the general functionality of the script active (e.g. mods that add more carriage targets). You can easily test this by using the following console command before talking to the carriage driver:

setpqv dialoguecarriagesystem bWaitForPlayerSit false

(replace false with true to restore the original behavior instead)

Maybe a possible tweak for DD 5.2?

4 hours ago, Kharos said:

@Kimy this was mentioned in the DCUR thread, but I am following up here because it looks like it is actually a DD issue.

Armbinders are preventing the carriages from working, even if fast travel is otherwise enabled. Yeah I could just fast-travel but it feels less immersive ?. I am not 100% sure about the technical reason why; I think it is because they prevent activation of the carriage furniture.

I found a technically simple workaround: If the bWaitForPlayerToSit variable of the carriage quest (DialogueCarriageSystem, 0x00017f01) is set to false, then the carriage works because the player does not have to activate the furniture. This will even work with mods that override the script as long as they keep the general functionality of the script active (e.g. mods that add more carriage targets). You can easily test this by using the following console command before talking to the carriage driver:

setpqv dialoguecarriagesystem bWaitForPlayerSit false

(replace false with true to restore the original behavior instead)

Maybe a possible tweak for DD 5.2?

Carriages work for me.  If I'm wearing a yolk, armbinder, straitjacket, or any other device that prevents interaction with carriages, I am transported as soon as the diver finishes saying "climb in back and we'll be off."  I'm also using devious carriages, so I'm not actually sure if it's that mod or DCL that's handling the transport. 

There is another carriage issue I've found:  Wearing a restraint that binds your legs and forces you to hop, doesn't allow you to travel by carriage.  That's because it nerfs your carry weight in order to stop you from running, and carriages won't let you ride if you're encumbered.  I use Better Fast-Travel off of nexus, which, among other things, allows you to disable the weight restrictions

EDIT:

Now that I think about it, I've been using better fast travel for so long, I'm not actually sure if weigh limits on carriages is in vanilla skyrim or if that's a feature added by better fast travel.  If the ladder, ignore the second half of my response

10 hours ago, Krynn said:

Is there already a solution for the gag problem? Mouth on mouth closed with gag... the old gag fixes don't work anymore!

Or please at least still download the 5.0 version?

DD 5.1 is working for most people regards to mouth staying open with gags, i'm not sure what is wrong with your setup. Do not use any DD fixes that were for 4.x or older.

6 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Now that I think about it, I've been using better fast travel for so long, I'm not actually sure if weigh limits on carriages is in vanilla skyrim or if that's a feature added by better fast travel.  If the ladder, ignore the second half of my response

It's a vanilla feature.

6 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Carriages work for me.  If I'm wearing a yolk, armbinder, straitjacket, or any other device that prevents interaction with carriages, I am transported as soon as the diver finishes saying "climb in back and we'll be off."  I'm also using devious carriages, so I'm not actually sure if it's that mod or DCL that's handling the transport. 

I took a look at Devious Carriages, it's part of the mod. It overrides the game's carriage script (CarriageSystemScript .psc) and adds new functionality.

Looking at it's code, I think that my proposed tweak would be compatible with that mod (overriding the script to do a bound check would introduce a mod conflict, but just setting that bool would be fine I think).

4 hours ago, Kharos said:

It's a vanilla feature.

I took a look at Devious Carriages, it's part of the mod. It overrides the game's carriage script (CarriageSystemScript .psc) and adds new functionality.

Looking at it's code, I think that my proposed tweak would be compatible with that mod (overriding the script to do a bound check would introduce a mod conflict, but just setting that bool would be fine I think).

I didn't know such a mod existed but for me part of the fun is running around skyrim trying to find an escape.

17 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Posts like that are the fastest way to get on somebodies blocklist on here. Quite "special" how people keep making demands on a modding forum.

I can confirm the "belt lock clipping" happens on my build as wel (new game on DD 5.1 with CBBE). Did you make any changes to the body in Racemenu by chance?

As a cbbe and DD user I always have to make changes in racemenu here and there although now that I think of it, my version of racemenu might be out of date.

2 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

As a cbbe and DD user I always have to make changes in racemenu here and there although now that I think of it, my version of racemenu might be out of date.

Racemenu hasn't been updated in 5 years as far as I know. So I don't think that's the issue.

On 1/20/2021 at 5:04 PM, Kharos said:

Just a guess, check your load order. I think BRRF should be below For Him (I am assuming that you are using BRRF if you are playing an argonian). Though I have never personally tested male Argonians.

Another possibility, if the device is not from DD itself but added by another DD mod (e.g. Cursed Loot has a lot of custom devices)) the device might miss its model unless that other mod has a compatibility patch for BRRF.

Thank you for your help.
I noticed I also had a outdated version of BodySlide. I installed it and uninstalled Cursed Loot and it seemed it work. I have no other hoods/blindfolds/collar problems.

I still have problems with harnesses, but considering I use Equip to try them, I think it might not be the right harnesses.

It would also be really nice if there was a patch for switching bound animations. There are many quality yoke and cuffed animations, and sometimes you don't like the one you get...so why should we be forced to watch it? Even if DD is about restrictions, bad animations and lack of options makes the whole experience less enjoyable.

Just add SexLab Tools compatibility for DD animations, and people who aren't total noobs would have the opportunity to control it. We should be able to type the keyword Yoke or Armbinder and get a list of those animations, if that's possible. The only good thing about DD 5.0 is that it allows animations while in a straightjacket. A pretty small improvement for a new build.

Sadly, I don't know enough about scripting. Otherwise I would already have made such a patch and made it available to the public.

12 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

I have noticed that often npc's will stalk my pc  halfway across skyrim after failed rape attempts because of too many worn devices, don't know if it's a bug or deliberate but is there a way to stop it? I'm sure that it's either this mod or dcl causing it.

As far as I remember that's a Cursed Loot bug. They appear out of the blue to rape you and go poof afterwards - but follow you for eternity if they cannot perform the act.

It might help to tick "rapists can strip belts" in the MCM (dunno if that checkbox is still there in DCL 9)

Otherwise open the console, klick the bandit and type 'kill' - that should do the dirty work without chicken or goats reporting you to the guards.

12 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

As far as I remember that's a Cursed Loot bug. They appear out of the blue to rape you and go poof afterwards - but follow you for eternity if they cannot perform the act.

It might help to tick "rapists can strip belts" in the MCM (dunno if that checkbox is still there in DCL 9)

Otherwise open the console, klick the bandit and type 'kill' - that should do the dirty work without chicken or goats reporting you to the guards.

I found a fix in DCL MCM. Turn off the rape enabled checkbox, wait 5 mins or so and turn it on again. The npc does his business and then disappears.

On 1/22/2021 at 9:47 PM, iamwookie said:

DCL 9 Beta2

I have of course started a new game, just one question please.... are there no more settings for Sasha in the MCM menu? I have none. So what is the chance that you can steal the key and so on.

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

I have of course started a new game, just one question please.... are there no more settings for Sasha in the MCM menu? I have none. So what is the chance that you can steal the key and so on.

Under Miscellaneous Options in Deviouce Cursed Loot (Not sure why you put this in the Devious Devices Thread)

Scroll Down and you will find the Dominant Follower Options that were moved to this menu.

Key Steal Success Chance

Combinations Per Tick

Detection Chance

32 minutes ago, iamwookie said:

Under Miscellaneous Options in Deviouce Cursed Loot (Not sure why you put this in the Devious Devices Thread)

Scroll Down and you will find the Dominant Follower Options that were moved to this menu.

Key Steal Success Chance

Combinations Per Tick

Detection Chance

(Not sure why you put this in the Devious Devices Thread): Because DCL 9 Beta2 was mentioned here in this Thread? Therefore also my quota!? :classic_laugh:

I also once had a German translation of CGI, but unfortunately nothing is correct anymore.
Thanks for the answer!

Don't know if this has already been noted but contraptions gives an error when i try to make a batched patch. 
This is using the latest version of devious devices

it gives the following error:
Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ACTI' record and/or subrecord: 07001D96
  eid = u'zadc_gallowspole_overhead'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1322
  file pos = 1909
Error in Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

A little bug I found with the creature animation filter. It correctly removes wrist restraints before selecting the animations, but if the selected animation is vaginal and the vagina is blocked, it switches to DDBelted solo. (If it happens to be oral it plays normally)

It appears the animation filter and the thing that converts impossible animations to DD belted solo are two separate layers. Or maybe the problem is vaginal stuff don't get removed (Though it was a parasite from SL parasites so maybe that's why DD cannot remove it). Either way, I would be grateful if the animation filter could either remove or respect blocked vaginas, or if impossible, ignore it (Less immersive but still better than the fallback which is having both characters masturbate and probably freeze later since their animations aren't in sync XD)

Thanks in advance