2 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Kimy does the inflatable gag work finally work ? I really like it and it is a shame that it didn´t work since it was added.

Umm, not sure if I overlooked anything, but I had no idea it didn't work? oO

What's the issue with it?

2 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Well i wasn´t able to click any inflate option in any of the versions since it was first added. Maybe that´s only my problem ? I dunno if anyone else is experiencing it.

couple bugs for ya:

1)  animation for the new elbow shackles is a bit janky if you move diagonally.  walking (not running) forward-right plays the pet suit animation.  crouching while moving diagonally at any speed just plays default animation, with no bound arms.

2)  there are duplicate "straitjacket dress (open)" of every variety. one of them is not actually open and is just a regular straitjacket dress

3)  there seems to be no discernible difference between "straitjacket, catsuit" and "straitjacket, catsuit (open)." neither are 'open'.  the topless variant has exposed breasts

8 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I think akikay meant that you can't inflate it like the inflatable vag/anel  plugs.  It still functions the way a gag should (as far as I can tell)

35 minutes ago, Kimy said:

It replaces DD Assets, Integration, Expansion and Contraptions.

I have no clue what DD Equipment is? oO

Thanks for quick response.

Will this be compatible with mods which no longer get updated and that use older DD versions ( example 4.3), such as Captured Dreams and Deviously Vanilla?

18 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Well i wasn´t able to click any inflate option in any of the versions since it was first added. Maybe that´s only my problem ? I dunno if anyone else is experiencing it.

Oh...right. That's because I never implemented it that way, so that would explain it!

I will look into it! :)

6 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Thanks for quick response.

Will this be compatible with mods which no longer get updated and that use older DD versions ( example 4.3), such as Captured Dreams and Deviously Vanilla?

CD was already broken with DD4 and never got updated before its author pulled it, so there is that.

All other mods should largely work, but thing with new major versions is that emphasis is always on SHOULD. Mods implementing custom corsets will need to update them, for sure. Not sure how many of these are even out there, other than DCL.

28 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

couple bugs for ya:

1)  animation for the new elbow shackles is a bit janky if you move diagonally.  walking (not running) forward-right plays the pet suit animation.  crouching while moving diagonally at any speed just plays default animation, with no bound arms.

2)  there are duplicate "straitjacket dress (open)" of every variety. one of them is not actually open and is just a regular straitjacket dress

3)  there seems to be no discernible difference between "straitjacket, catsuit" and "straitjacket, catsuit (open)." neither are 'open'.  the topless variant has exposed breasts

I know 1) is an issue if you use Nemesis, which is why I still use FNIS.

found another issue. chastity belts are invisible with corsets.  it wasn't an issue with the "devices underneath" tab so I'm not sure what's up with that one

Also, thank you for taking the time to give beast race refits a proper go over.  I stopped playing kajiits because certain devices, like slave boots, gave me human skin textures and it drove me nuts

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

- Added: The DD expansions "For Him" and "Beast Races Refit" (adding DD support for male and beast race characters, respectively) are now an official part of the framework. Installation of these components is optional, but recommended.

Damn, nice! Are all current DD devices covered for males and beasts, or are they still missing devices? Last I used these as separate mods there was a lot of stuff missing for guys and a few gags missing from beasts.

I've refitted some by myself for my own use, just wondering if this update adds anything to those. If not, I'll keep using the old DD for compatibility for now.

This is THE DD-BIG-PACK-MUST-HAVE...BRAVO !

What a HUGE JOB you made and what a long winding road you took here !!!

Anyway, I would call it more simple :

DEVIOUS DEVICES

I personally would drop the  "LE" definition, because it´s not really clever to use it.

It here transports the feeling, as if you made a "light" version for a "special" skyrim-edition...

I saw that this "SE" has been used for the whole sexLab-category-thread with sexlab-related "se" mods, in this case the drop is gulped. Anyway do I not like it-because as a newbie I would not look nowadays inside of that thread for SKYRIM-mods, sorry. Anyway, not your and not my problem.

32 minutes ago, kiesu said:

Damn, nice! Are all current DD devices covered for males and beasts, or are they still missing devices? Last I used these as separate mods there was a lot of stuff missing for guys and a few gags missing from beasts.

I've refitted some by myself for my own use, just wondering if this update adds anything to those. If not, I'll keep using the old DD for compatibility for now.

Everything should be compatible with a few exceptions:

BRRF:

New inflatable panel gag mash-up

For Him:
Pet suit

Rope elbowbinder

New straitjacket variants from Uneven Steven

For a full changelog of whats changed since the standalone versions:

Spoiler

Beast Race Refits:

Spoiler

-Added proper meshes for [Hæretic]'s items. They will no longer use fallbacks.

-Added meshes for "ZaZ" metal yokes.

-Added a reminder to the plugin description header that it needs to be placed after For Him
-Added myself to the plugin author header
-Reforwarded all keywords on all armor records
-Sorted masters on the plugin

For Him:

Spoiler

-Added proper custom meshes for [El_Duderino]'s items.
-Added meshes for [Collygon]'s items.
-Added new meshes for straitjackets.

-Added meshes for hobble dresses.
-Added proper custom mesh for the catsuit collars.
-Added meshes for [Hæretic]'s items, and remade existing meshes.
-Added meshes for [nytesorrow]'s hoods.
-Added meshes for catsuit and zipsuit items.
-Added meshes for all but two (pet suit and elbowbinder) of [Supertin]'s items (rope items and tape gags) as well as changed item descriptions to neutral ones.
-Added meshes for some of the included "Zaz" items.
-Added meshes for transparent restrictive items.
-Added SOS_Revealing keyword to items where schlong is meant to be visible (SOS is not required).
-Remade the gas mask mesh.
-Modified several item descriptions to make them gender neutral.
-Fixed 3D Index value being incorrect on gas mask color variants, causing texture sets to not get applied correctly.
-Changed several armor script VMADs from custom or outdated scripts in favor of default scripts, to be more compatible with the latest version of DD.
-Changed genital piercing names to a more neutral name.
-Changed the "Pierced Clit" magic effect to have a more neutral description and name.
-Changed a few modified item descriptions to be more in line with the current version of DD's descriptions.
-Removed several overrides that had very minimal impact, or virtually none, including grammatical corrections in favor of preserving master values for compatibility.
-Removed references to "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" in order to remove it as a master. ZaZ Animation Pack is no longer a requirement.
-Forwarded EditorIDs, inventory names, slots, AA data and item stats with latest values from DD.

-Added the names of people who've worked on For Him in the past to the plugin author header
-Carried over changes to allow catsuit and bondage mitten colors to work properly in first person for female characters
-Carried over changes to rope colors in the inventory
-Reforwarded all keywords on all armor records
-Sorted masters on the plugin

-Fixed PA piercing textures not being included.

-Changed PA piercings to use texture sets instead of multiple meshes.

-Removed schlong from PA meshes, as it isn't even rendered in-game.

-Deleted redundant PA mesh files following texture sets change.

-Put all loose files into a .bsa, as it vastly speeds up loading as well as install times.

7 minutes ago, cutcut said:

What's new in 5.0? Is there any list of changes?

See posts #1 or #4 for description and changes coming in DD5.

Version 5 is literally a HUGE update from the previous version. I'm now eager to see what is coming in DCL 9, hope to see many new features and improvements in DCL as I've seen in the new DD Framework.

Congratulations Kimy!

1 hour ago, kaldwin said:

found another issue. chastity belts are invisible with corsets.  it wasn't an issue with the "devices underneath" tab so I'm not sure what's up with that one

Also, thank you for taking the time to give beast race refits a proper go over.  I stopped playing kajiits because certain devices, like slave boots, gave me human skin textures and it drove me nuts

Same here. 

2 hours ago, kaldwin said:

If i remember right from the beta thread, corset issues are something that is for DCL 9 to fix.

I'm curious, is the new integrated gag voice improvements based on the old GagSFX mod? That was always fairly stable for me, surprisingly, even through 4.3.

In any case, I'm very excited to see what comes from this massive release.

I am also praying that the SE release does not have a lot of the bugs and issues people had with older versions. Granted, obviously, it didn't help that a lot of things weren't available for SSE during the bulk of development for 4.X. Also, other mods will need to update to support the newer version to prevent issues, and a lot of issues were user error with using super old mods based on old DD versions.. There have been a lot of reported issues with DD 4.X on SSE. I've gotten to the point to just not use DD on SSE in my modlist. I just hope this can be finally addressed now that most frameworks are finally available for SSE, like Racemenu (SKEE support FTW!)

Thank you Kimy, Colycon, and team! \o/

9 hours ago, AkiKay said:

This is such a sight to see. DD was likely the first ever mod i downloaded on LL and seeing it like this is so great. Thanks for everything DD Team :D

Me too.  Amazing work that has me totally addicted to Skyrim since 2015.  I have never played a game for this long.  Community, content are amazing!  Thank you to everyone who made this possible!

Where does Cursed Loot fall in the load order?  Assuming before 5.0?  Zaz packs?