NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

AzOutback

Mad Companionship Spells, MCS Extension & HumanTouchNPC!

?? You can get any NPC pregnant, folllower or not. Use Lovers.

And with this Mod you can make any NPC your follower. And of  course you can dismiss your companion, and the NPC returns to its original behavior / AI / daily routine.

?? You can get any NPC pregnant, folllower or not. Use Lovers.

And with this Mod you can make any NPC your follower. And of  course you can dismiss your companion, and the NPC returns to its original behavior / AI / daily routine.

thank you so much again! :)

why's my companion just standing they never help?

How the heck would we know?  You don't provide your load order, situation in which this occurs or any other information that we would need to possibly help you.  We are good, but not that good.

Settings? You can set it that he will be add to player faction. If he is not in your faction and don't like you he does not help.

why's my companion just standing they never help?

How the heck would we know?  You don't provide your load order, situation in which this occurs or any other information that we would need to possibly help you.  We are good, but not that good.

SORRy

Settings? You can set it that he will be add to player faction. If he is not in your faction and don't like you he does not help.

Basically what i did was recruiting a battalion army to attack imperial city. And here's my problem after i hit someone innocent or guards, all of my recruitment just standing there just watching me dead.

You are right:

I tried it, they don't attack guards.

You can attack a village and  your companions help to kill all NPCs, even if you are the aggressor.

But they do not attack guards, even if the guard is the aggessor.

I used the console: startCombat player. So the guard attacked me without a reason, no bounty, no resisting arrest. But the companions just watch.

But I have not found anything in the MCS scrips, so maybe it is Oblivion. Then all companion Mods/Systems will have that problem. :(

Yes that's stupid.

So you must kill all Guards in the city and your companions will kill all other NPCs.

EDIT

Or you use the the barrage target spell, from HumanTouchNPC 2.3a ( have not tried it yet but should work ) Then your companions will attack the target.

And then the other gurds should attack the companions....then you have your fight.

You are right:

I tried it, they don't attack guards.

You can attack a village and  your companions help to kill all NPCs, even if you are the aggressor.

But they do not attack guards, even if the guard is the aggessor.

I used the console: startCombat player. So the guard attacked me without a reason, no bounty, no resisting arrest. But the companions just watch.

But I have not found anything in the MCS scrips, so maybe it is Oblivion. Then all companion Mods/Systems will have that problem. :(

Yes that's stupid.

So you must kill all Guards in the city and your companions will kill all other NPCs.

EDIT

Or you use the the barrage target spell, from HumanTouchNPC 2.3a ( have not tried it yet but should work ) Then your companions will attack the target.

And then the other gurds should attack the companions....then you have your fight.

very effective using humanoid spell, the problem is if the spell expire bunch of maggots will started attacking you. its too hilarious

EDIT

If you find a mod that will remove the time limit of spells please let me know.

Is there a way to convert CM companions to normal N{Cs so one can use them with MCS?

I thought about maybe placing the NPC on the map and delting all the CM scripts attached to them, but I'm not sure.

Is there a way to convert CM companions to normal N{Cs so one can use them with MCS?

I thought about maybe placing the NPC on the map and delting all the CM scripts attached to them, but I'm not sure.

Yes , thats what many people do if they want to use a CM companion.

Delete the CM master file entry( the esm) in the companion esp.

You can do it with TES4Edit. Load the esp, delete the CM master entry, close TES4Edit.

Load the esp again and use the "check for errors" funktion.

Delete all errors. ( missing scripts, AI packages, spells....from the CM esm )

Now you have the NPC without CM.

fejeena all correctly to you has told or said -

- Many companions from CM-partners after cleaning
Become excellent companions for MCS. The exception is companions with their script
System - for example GGC Valeria.The script system of Valeria is best left unchanged - it is good for this companion. Or Villa - it is not allowed to use the MCS - it starts behaving inadequately and its quests are broken.

So...I am truly perplexed by something. I've been using this mod for years and never figured out the source of conflict here. I don't think it's MCS, but I know it's due to the auto-regen trait that it attaches to companions conflicting with...something else. Whenever an actor (or creature) with Restore Health gets KO'd, they...just remain unconscious indefinitely. Clicking on them prompts a "X is unconscous" message. I've left the game idling for 30 minutes and came back: still unconscious. If I remove the Restore Health trait, they eventually get back up. Any ideas what the issue could be?